• Published 3rd Mar 2015
  • 866 Views, 9 Comments

Rarity Returns To Manehattan - dbzponyninja



Rarity returns to Manehattan to not only hang out and catch up with Coco.

  • ...
2
 9
 866

Catching Up and Watching A Play

This morning Rarity took the train at the Ponyville Train Station for soon she would be arriving in Manehattan, she was looking forward to going back there especially since she had Spike send Coco Pommel a letter saying that she would be stopping by for a visit today.

Rarity wanted very much to get the opportunity to hang out and catch up with her friend the very same one who gave her the rainbow thread the same one that transformed into a key which she along with Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Princess Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash used to open up the chest that came from the Tree of Harmony, the Rainbow Power as Rainbow Dash liked to call it that came from the chest was used to defeat the villain Lord Tirek and banish him back to Tartarus once again.

Coco was waiting for Rarity at the Manehattan train station and told her after giving her a hug "Rarity it's so good to see you again."

Rarity told her while returning the hug "I feel the same way, Coco by the way thank you for giving me that Rainbow thread."


Coco told her "You're welcome but I should be the one thanking you after all the not only did you inspire me to be more generous towards others but you also gave me the opportunity to make outfits for a play, a play which I got the two of us two free tickets for would you like to go?"

Rarity told Coco as she smiled really big while also making the squee sound at the same time "Oh yes darling, I would love to see the play, let's go."


So Rarity and Coco watched the play and at the end of the play gave the performers a standing ovation.

The two mares applauded and cheered louder than anybody else in the audience.


After the play Coco asked Rarity "Since I helped make the costumes these tickets also double as back stage passes would you like to go backstage?"

Rarity told her while trying very hard to hold back her excitement "Oh yes please, I would very much like that also I really loved the costumes that you made for that play somehow I could tell that they were made by you."

Coco told Rarity "Thank you Rarity, that was so nice of you."


Anyway Rarity and Coco met and talked to all of the performers but after they left the place that the play was performed at they came across someone who they were hoping that they would never come across again, Suri Polomare.