• Published 27th Feb 2015
  • 1,835 Views, 65 Comments

The Elements of Disney - Nerdy



The Mane Six have become alicorns! While studying new alicorn spells, Twilight finds an old book from Celetia with a new spell. Sadly, the spell sends the mane six, along with other mares are sent into a new world. The Disney world!

  • ...
4
 65
 1,835

Milkshakes and Magic

Twilight woke up in her library. She stretched her new wings,still feeling uncomfortable with them.

“Morning Twilight!” Spike yawned from his bed. “Morning Spike, Whats for breakfast?”the groggy alicorn said rolling out of bed to eat.

"Hay pancakes, and a surprise milkshake" the small dragon said as he disappeared behind the kitchen doors.

"No jewels please," she called out as she fixed her hair but a quick tingle called her to tend to her very disastrous wings.

"I really need to ask Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy how they keep their wings," she groaned, but the scent of pancakes drew her down the staircase. “I feel like I've been flying for 12 straight hours.”

Weeks had passed from the coronation. The ex-pegasi and ex-unicorns gave the others lesson on how to deal with their new parts.

“Rarity, if you’re going to fly, you need to have a clear line of sight,” Rainbow Dash said during a flying lesson one day. “Take off the crown.”

“NOI!” Rarity said, begging the others to let her wear it. Twilight had ended up prying the crown from Rarity’s head.

Another memorable moment in their training was on a cloudy day. Fluttershy was teaching her once wingless friends to hover, hooves not touching the ground, but still close.

“This flyin’ stuff just don’t feel right,” Applejack had said. “I was an earth pony. Earth ponies belong with their hooves on ground.”

“Fine then, explain to Princess Celestia how you couldn’t attend an important meeting in Cloudsdale,” Rainbow Dash had replied.

“Now, start by slowly moving your wings up and down, like you’re stretching,” Fluttershy had said, showing it. “Keep them aligned perfecting. That’s right girls, up, down, up, down.”

“I don’t have the time for flyin’!” Applejack had grunted, and started madly flapping her wings.

“Be careful, Applejack,” Rainbow Dash had warned. Applejack didn’t listen. She kept flapping her wings, quickly rising into the sky.

“Applejack!” Pinkie Pie had yelled.

“I need to be gettin’ back to the farm!” Applejack yelled. “I am be an alicorn, but I still have-” ZAP! Applejack had flown right into the electricity clouds and had been electrocuted.

“I was going to warn you that you were heading for a cloud,” Pinkie said, smiling.

Twilight smiled at the memory. She trotted down into the kitchen for Spike’s famous Hay pancakes.

“Guess what kind of milkshake I made,” Spike said as he set the food and shake on the table.

“Cherry chimichanga? Zap apple? Pancake?” Twilight said lifting the glass to drink from it, “no, no and no,” the dragon said as the alicorn took a sip. “Waffles!,” she announced “With syrup and… Butter. Spike you're a genius, how did you make this?” she asked.

“just stuck a few waffles, about a gallon of syrup and 2 sticks of butter than milk and just mixed it all up,” he said as the alicorn quickly spat out what was in her mouth

“1 GALLON OF SYRUP!” She screamed loud enough to rattle the windows, the dragon burst out laughing as twilight stuck her face onto the cup and drinking the whole thing in one gulp.

“Well i guess no more for Princess Twilight Sparkle,” he said in a slightly sarcastic tone that twilight didn't catch onto.

“Spike! Her Royal majesty Orders another… uh… 12 Cups of Waffle Milkshake Extra syrup!,” she announced as Spike Bowed and rushed off to make another 12 batches of milkshakes with two and a half gallons of syrup.

“She will surely miss her meeting with the others today, she also needs some sleep staying up all night to study that spell that princess celestia had sent her a few days ago. A super sugar rush should do the trick.” he said as he accidentally put three gallons of syrup. “Whoopsie,” he said as he put his mustache on and an evil grin was plastered on his face.

Spike carried the milkshake’s near Twilight. She lifted them up and gulped them all down. Twilight’s eyes widened. Her wings started to flutter.

“Oh no,” Spike said. Twilight started bouncing around the library like flipper ball. BAM! She knocked over a stack of books. BAM! her pillow went flying out the window. BAM! There went Spike’s bed.

“What did I do?” Spike said. “There’s only one pony to call to handle this.”

*

*

*

“HELLO TWILIGHT AND SPIKE!” Pinkie Pie yelled as she entered. BAM! the door flew right at her as Twilight bounced on it.

“YOU’LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, PANCAKE!!!” Twilight yelled insanely.

Pinkie hurried over to Spike. “You were right to call me,” she said. “This needs to be handled. PINKIE PIE STYLE!”

“Oh no,” Spike said. Pinkie pulled out her party cannon.

“Oh Twilight!” Pinkie said. “Let’s have some fun!”

“YEAH!!” Twilight yelled, and flew into the cannon. Pinkie wheeled it outside, Spike trailing behind. The party alicorn pulled out a match and set it on fire with a spell Twilight had taught her in Magic Class. Then, she lifted the flame to the ignition cord, and flew away.

“3, 2, 1, GO!” Pinkie yelled. The party cannon exploded! A purple blur zoomed up, up, into the sky.

“What in Equestria happened, Pinkie?” A voice asked. It was Rainbow Dash, who was clearing the clouds around Twilight’s house.

Pinkie took a deep breath and began. “Long story short, Twilight virtually inhaled, like, 100 gallons of syrup and got a sugar sugar rush, so Spike called me up and told me that he needed me to help him calm Twilight down, and asked me how to expel all of Twilight’s energy, so I came over and tricked Twilight into my party cannon, lit a match and then BOOM! Twilight wewnt zooming up into the sky and should be coming back right about-”

Bam!” A purple blur smacked into Rainbow Dash, sending them tumbling into the ground.

“There she is!” Pinkie said.

*

Twilight opened her eyes for the second time of three that morning.

“Are you okay, Twilight?” Spike asked.

“What happened?” Twilight moaned.

“You got a sugar sugar rush and passed out,” Pinkie said.

"After you ran over me," said an irritated Rainbow Dash.

"Sorry," Twilight said, standing up. "What time is it?"

"11:00," Spike said. "Applejack went to get a delivery for you from Celestia."

A thump came from outside the house

"Could ya'll give me a hoof?" Applejack called from outside.

Twilight walked over to the door and went outside. A huge wagon full of books greeted her.

"Girls, if you could help me," Twilight said, lifting up her first batch of books. The others proceeded to also lift up books, but at a much slower pace.

Once all the books were in, Twilight said "Girls, do you wanna help me look at these new spells?"

"It would help my levitation," Applejack said. "Sure!"

The friends started to slowly lift up the many spell books, showing Twilight the more interesting spells that they found.

Rainbow Dash found a dames spell, that could shut out light in certain areas, like around places like Sugarcube Corner. Another spell deafened ponies, and could only be cured by eating a mixture of rainbows and pegasi feathers. The spells continued on like that.

"This seems interesting,"Spike said. The book was lifted it off his claws to Twilight.

"It says that, if cast, the spell would multiply the power of a certain skill," Twilight said.

"We would be able to become much better at flying and spellcasting!" Rainbow Dash said, smiling. “Let’s cast this spell!”

“Uh, are you sure” Spike asked. “Remember the last time you cast a spell without studying it?”

“Relax, Spike,” Twilight said. “Celestia wouldn’t send me another spell like that.” She closed her eyes. Her horn started to glow as the spell began. Her hooves floated off the ground. When Twilight opened her eyes, they were white as snow.

That's when they started to hear things. Not just the ponies in the library, but some outside too. The CMC were about to try hang gliding, when all of a sudden, they started to hear… music? Scootaloo heard a nice upbeat guitar. Sweetie Belle heard a happy, yet sad violin. Apple Bloom hear what seemed to be an Irish jig.

The same was happening over at Sugarcube Corner to seven ponies. Spitfire, on vacation from her Wonderbolts tour, hear a upbeat piano playing ragtime. Lyra hear a tropical sound, like little drums. Bon Bon hear an old, worn down violin, and whoever it was was playing badly. Derpy thought that the orchestra she was hearing was just because of all the bumps she had taken that day. Vinyl’s headphones flew a wonderful song into her ears, a upbeat song that filled her with energy, ready to face anything that came her way. Octavia heard the drums of ancient jungle warriors. And Rose, well, she hear voices yelling in a strange language.

Fluttershy and Rarity were at Fluttershy’s cottage when they hear the music. Fluttershy heard vocalization, scaring the wits right out of her. Rarity heard a beautiful piano playing, making her wonder if that was one of Fluttershy’s animals.

Back over at the library, the five ponies also heard music, all except Spike. Applejack heard a marching drum play. Rainbow Dash heard a soft flute blowing in the wind. Pinkie heard a silly little song with violins, flutes, and a matter of instruments. Twilight heard bells and flutes, joining together to make a great song to wake up to.
The music grew louder and louder. The ponies at Sugarcube corner ran outside as to not make a scene. The mane six collapsed with pain.

“Twilight!” Spike yelled, but the alicorn couldn't hear him. She just wanted the noise to stop, she thought as she closed her eyes. The second they were shut, the noise stopped. Twilight opened her eyes. She was in a black void. The mane six, along with Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Spitfire, Lyra, Bon Bon, Derpy, Vinyl, Octavia, and Rose stood by her.

“I knew you shouldn’t have cast that spell,” Applejack groaned.

“Your orange friend is right, Twilight,” a voice said. A vanilla creature stood in front of them. It was the extinct species called ‘human’, The ‘hair’ on the top of his head was short and black. He wore a suit and black pants.

“Why do I know who you are, you must be wondering?” he asked. “My name is Walt Disney. I created a famous movie studio in my world called Disney.”

“this is my first time meeting a human,” Fluttershy said as Lyra ran up and grabbed his hand poking it “I knew Humans existed! See Bon Bon, it's a real life human!” she said with a smile.

“Let me continue, please,” Walt said as the mint unicorn circled him and prodding his legs and arms. “When I started Disney, I read some old spells created by a long forgotten tribe for ideas, and guess where it sent me. Equestria! I arrived right in the middle of one of Celestia’s Day Court meeting 2000 years ago! Everyone freaked out, but not Celestia. She took me to her chambers and introduced me to Luna. I told her that I was looking for ideas for a movie, unsure if this creature knew what movies were. She did, and told me all about Equestria. She and Luna thought I had an amazing imagination, so together we created a joke spell. Even princesses need to unwind sometimes!” he said as Lyra Tripped him, to look at his Feet.

“Lyra please leave Mr. Disney be,” Octavia said as the mint Unicorn dug around through his mouth and nose.

“Please help,” he said as the unicorns (minus Lyra) and the Ailcorns all lighted their horns as she dug around Through his coat pockets.

"Please continue, Mr. Disney," Twilight said after Bon Bon sat on Lyra.

"Well, the joke spell we created would start that friends of the spell caster would hear some kind of song from one of my future movies, and come here to meet me, my disembodied soul. After, each character would one by one be sent into a story and must survive it. Princess Celestia sent the spellbook accidentally from her library to you, Twilight."

"Tell us about our stories so we can survive!" Vinyl said.

"I can't, sorry," Walt said. "You have guides though. Tinty, Nerdy!"

Two pegasi in white dresses appeared. The one on the left looked like Rainbow Dash as a Pegasus, but with gray hair and a light orange body. The right pegasus had a green mane like pinkie Pie, but was a deep blue color.

“Meet Tinted Dawn and Nerdy,” Walt said. “My pony pals. Princess Celestia Had them come with me to my world so that when the spell was cast, they will appear in your fairy tale to give you physical advice as the others not in the story watch from a small room. You won’t see us.”

“We might as well get the story started,” Tinted Dawn said. “Nerdy, wanna flip coins on who’s who in the first fairy tale?”

“We already did that,” Nerdy sighed. “I got the bigger part.”

Tinted Dawn smiled. What story were they going to send them to?

“Let’s begin,” Walt said smiling.

Comments ( 22 )

I hear the screams of the dead...

I have an opinion about this story.

5692819 Author: BLOCKED AND REMOVED ASDFGLDKFS!

5692819 What is your opinion?

5692934 I will state it later, when I come back. I'm supposed to be taken by my grandpa to help him pay bills.

5692933 I see a bunch of deleted comments, and can just hear their screams for help. Smells like genocide.

5692961 I deleted them because they were inappropriate

5692995 Before I state my opinion on the story, may I ask you to define what 'inappropriate comments' means here? I am afraid I do not follow.

5693138 inappropriate pictures

5693140 You mean...borderline NSFW here? Or treading into that territory without actually being in said territory?

5693141 Meme pictures with cuss words and bad intentions, along with something called Didney Worl

5693148 So what is your opinion

5693152 Let me have but a few minutes to read your story first, and then have some more to actually conjure the opinion. Unless you want one based solely on first impressions here.

5693155 Okay, I'll wait

5693159 Alright. I'll comment later today. (IRL shenanigans...rarg.)

mane six, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Spitfire, Derpy, Lyra, Bon Bon, Vinyl, Octavia and Rose

No Amethyst Star? No sale! Downvoted!

Just kidding. But the story would be better if Amethyst Star was involved. All stories are improved by the inclusion of Amethyst Star.

Ditto Sunset Shimmer.

5696700

1: I do not know who you are talking about
2: Sunset Shimmer couldn't be in the adventure since she is in a different world

5713694 You should see how much will be in the next chapters!

5713845
1. Only the cutest background pony in the universe!
fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/243/b/5/amethyst_star__pinkie__s_party_by_wolfy987-d5czjwe.png

2. They're already travelling from one universe to another, so they can pick her up on the way! :raritywink:

5714002 She IS cute. I myself and more of a Doctor Whooves and Twilight person.

Login or register to comment