• Published 27th Feb 2015
  • 1,834 Views, 65 Comments

The Elements of Disney - Nerdy



The Mane Six have become alicorns! While studying new alicorn spells, Twilight finds an old book from Celetia with a new spell. Sadly, the spell sends the mane six, along with other mares are sent into a new world. The Disney world!

  • ...
4
 65
 1,834

Prologue: Princess

Elements Of Disney
Chap. 1


"From all of us together, together we are friends. With the marks of our destinies made one, there is magic without end." Twilight wrote. She breathed a sigh of relief. Because of a spell she had tried, her friends destinies were messed up, but thanks to the Elements of Harmony, she was able to get their talents back. The mane six had a big group hug together after that huge event.

“Well, I need some sleep,” Rainbow Dash yawned. “It’s been a long-” Then, the elements started to glow, a loud beep echoing across the library.

“Twilight?” Fluttershy said. The friends started to float.

Suddenly the elements collided to create a rainbow swirling around the Golden Oak Library then collided into Twilight’s crown.

The crown separated the beams of light than the mane six were suddenly struck with their corresponding colour of the rainbow.

“HELP!!!” Twilight yelled.

The room glowed brightly as the mane six disappeared only to enter a dream-like reality. Sparkles filled their vision. They gasped at the blue and black swirls surrounded them. It was beautiful.

“Twilight? Where on Celestia’s big plot are we?” Rainbow Dash said looking at her lavender friend, and breaking the calm silence the dream-like place had cast upon them. A sharp cough caught her off guard. Rainbow Dash did a quick 180, and froze. It was Celestia.

She had just swore in front of Celestia.

The two stared at each other for a while before Celestia walked towards them.

“Congratulations, girls,” Celestia said.

“For what?” Rarity asked.

“All of you have achieved amazing things,” Celestia said. She turned to Applejack.
“Applejack, you are the element of Honesty. Ever since the deaths of your parents, you have taken up the responsibility of running the apple farm. You are quite the lone wolf, but are willing to accept help from your friends and family.” Applejack tipped her hat to hide her ruby red blush.

She was surrounded by small orange orbs that started to circle around her.

She then turned to Fluttershy who was playing with one of the many floating orbs. “Fluttershy, you are the element of Kindness. You always show kindness and compassion to any animal whether a tiny mouse or a giant manticore," the princess said as the tiny orb shocked her.

"Oh... my" she whispered as everypony laughed.

"You are always willing to take any creature under your wing."

All the small yellow orbs in the area started to circle her, causing a small squeak to come from the cowering pegasus.

Princess Celestia approached the white unicorn who was trying to keep Pinkie from bouncing off into the almost infinite world.

As she used her magic to hold the bouncing pink pony, Celestia stated in a regal but soft voice, "Rarity, you represent the element of Generosity. Back at the gala, you let your friends take control of your generous spirit. Even when you did as you were asked, you knew in your heart that you had to take control, and, while still being generous, help your friends make dresses that both appeal to them and look wonderful.” Rarity was surrounded by white orbs.

Rainbow Dash was standing proud and tall when Celestia came over to her. The alicorn began,
“Rainbow Dash, you are the element of Loyalty. You performed the sonic rainboom three times and you are an amazing flyer. No matter how much you wanted to become a Wonderbolt, you always stood by your friends whenever they needed you.”

“Oh yeah!” Rainbow Dash said as her blue orbs picked her up.

"Me next, me next!" The bubbly pink pony said impatiently.

"Pinkie Pie, you are the element of Laughter. Your bubbly and sweet personality has earned you many friends all across Equestria. You spread joy throughout all of Ponyville and Equestria. You are a beacon of happiness,” Pinkie’s pink orbs surrounded her; as her party cannon went off to the surprise of everypony.

Finally, Celestia turned to Twilight. “Twilight, you are the element of Magic. You have been my faithful student for many years. You joined your friends together to defeat Nightmare Moon, Discord and King Sombra. You have truly learned that friendship is magic.” Celestia finished off as Twilight’s purple orbs surrounded her.

“You have all achieved amazing things,” Celestia said. “Which is why I know you are ready.”

The orbs started the spin around everypony’s torso and forehead. Faster and faster they spun, until the ponies were surrounded by white.

Then the changes began. Twilight felt her torso shake and quiver, its skin stretching and pulling, like something was trying to get out. The same feeling happened to Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie. Rainbow Dash felt something, her head started ache. It hurt so much, it felt like it was going to explode! The earth ponies felt the most pain, with stretching torsos and aching heads.

Back in Ponyville, there was grief and sadness Yet, after the death of their heroes, their idols and their family, the citizens of town still felt some joy. Six stars shone brightly each in the colour of certain ponies: Blue, orange, yellow, white, pink, and purple. Then BAM! A rainbow of colors showered down on the library.

Each colour then separated and went to the owner’s homes.

“What the hay is that?” Applebloom said as an orange streak flew across Sweet Apple Acres and into the farmhouse "Granny!" Big Mac called worried his grandmother's time was here.

“Apple Bloom, Big Mac, get in here!” Granny called inside the house. “You need to see this!”

Big Mac grabbed his little sister and hurried into the house. When they saw what was inside they gasped; Apple Bloom had fainted instead.

An orange mare with yellow hair stood in the room, her brown hat hanging. But something was very different about Applejack. A horn poked out of her hat, and wings sprouted out of her torso.

In Fluttershy’s cabin, the same was going on but instead of just wings she had now a horn, and every critter was hugging and smothering her with hugs.

“Oh, I’m so glad to be back!” Fluttershy said, then saw her horn. She fainted.

Back at Carousel Boutique, her family saw a white streak explode in the entrance. Sweetie Belle was the first to see her lost sister.

“Rarity!” Sweetie Belle said, running over to her sister. Then she noticed the wings. Now Sweetie Belle was even more excited!

“MY SISTER’S A PRINCESS! MY SISTER’S A PRINCESS!!!” She screamed, hugging her tightly.

"Okay, Sweetie Belle, Princess Rarity needs some oxygen now," Rarity gasped.

Pinkie Pie’s entrance into Sugarcube Corner scared all the customers who were there. They gasped when they saw the super party pony Pinkie Pie.

“Where’s Mr. and Mrs. Cake?” Pinkie said. A white mare pointed to the backroom.

When she got to the backroom, Pinkie yelled “HI MR AND MRS.CAKE!” The couple turned around. They hurried over to Pinkie and gave her a hug.

“Did you see? I have wings! And a horn!” Pinkie said.

“Sure you do,” Mr. Cake said, then got a good look at Pinkie. “GREAT CELESTIA! YOU ARE AN ALICORN!”

Rainbow Dash arrived to find her home manly empty.

“Hello?” she said. BAM! She fell to the floor after somepony jumped on her.

“Rainbow Dash!” Scootaloo said.

“Hey, kiddo,” Rainbow Dash said. Scootaloo got off her idol and gasped.

“You have a horn!? AWESOME!” She said and hugged the pegasus. Rainbow Dash hugged back.

At Golden Oak Library, Twilight had joined Spike in a hug.

“I thought I lost you!” Spike said, tears in his eyes.

Twilight stroked his scales “I know, I know.”

“So, you're a alicorn now? He asked between soft sobs, “I guess I’m going to be just another servant?”

“No,” Twilight said. “You’re my friend Spike: you’re more than just a servant! Come on, let’s go outside.”

The two friends stepped out together… Only to be greeted by a mob of ponies.

“Twilight!” Pinkie Pie called her friends ran up to her through the crowd.

“What in tarnation are we?” Applejack said.

"Well, girls," a unmistakable voice called out.

Everypony bowed as the goddess strode up to the six young alicorns

"You have earned something only Princess Cadence has been able to achieve; becoming alicorns." The whole crowd gasped. "Hold on a second!" A certain pink alicorn said before teleporting a full cup of water, taking a big gulp she quickly spat it out.

"Okay, I’m done," she said, teleporting the glass back to where it came (luna's bedside).

“Why, Princess?” Twilight asked.

“You each show the traits of a true Princess: charity, compassion, devotion, integrity, optimism, and leadership. I know that you will make great Princesses.”

*

*

*

A few days later, ponies from all across Equestria gathered in the great hall of the castle. Celestia, Luna, and Cadence stood up front wearing their fanciest dresses.

Everypony who was somepony was there along with the princesses’ families. Big Mac was bawling tears.

“We have gathered here today to celebrate a momentous occasion!” Celestia began. “My most faithful student, Twilight Sparkle, and her friends Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie have done many things during their time together in Ponyville. They even helped reunite me with my sister, Princess Luna. But just a few days ago, they did something extraordinary. They created new magic, The magic of friendship!" The princess announced as the six newest princesses walked down the aisle in beautiful gowns made by Rarity.
Choir ponies walked behind each of them carrying flags with their cutie marks. Everypony besides Twilight wore their necklaces. They all stood in line facing the princesses.

"Applejack, please step forward," Princess Luna said as the orange alicorn stepped up to the three elder alicorns. She bent down facing Celestia. Spike grabbed the pillow with Applejack’s crown on it. She had wanted her special hat, the one her dad gave her, to become her crown, and Celestia agreed. Yellow magic surrounded the hat As celestia placed it on Applejack’s head. Loud cheers came from the crowd (manly the area with the Apple family) as Applejack took her spot next to the other princesses.

Rarity gracefully walked up to Princess Celestia and bowed. Rarity’s crown was designed to look like her favorite gala crown, with three red beads in a simple design. Celestia placed the crown on Rarity’s head, and she stood next to Applejack.

Fluttershy slowly walked up to Celestia and bowed. Her crown was shaped like Celestia’s and silver green with her butterfly cutie mark in the middle. Celestia placed the crown on Fluttershy’s head as the crowd cheered. She quickly hid behind Rarity.

Pinkie was having the time of her life, and flew up to Celestia and bowed. Pinkie loved flying. Her crown was curvy, with a small blue balloon on top. She got the loudest cheers from the crowd as Celestia placed it on her head.

Rainbow Dash ran up to Celestia and bowed, ready for her crown. It was shaped like a reef, with a red lightning bolt in the space between the leaves. The crown was placed on her head, and she took a spot by Pinkie.

Finally, Twilight stepped up to her old mentor. Spike lifted the pillow with her Element of harmony on it as Celestia placed the crown on her head. The friends stood together as the room gave a cheer.

Shining Armor and Cadence were holding back their ‘liquid pride’ as the mane six created a rainbow as Celestia’s sun slowly lowered, giving way to a beautiful night.