• Member Since 16th Nov, 2014
  • offline last seen Mar 30th, 2023

Regis-Th3-Lesser


<---- Falco Judging your cringe

E

Forte is your average run of the mill stallion. He sits at home one night and thinks about how his life has been going so far, but he also thought about her. The one that he loved, the one that he felt he could give his heart to, and the one who ripped it out and tore it to pieces.

A short story based on four Calvin Harris songs.

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 7 )

Just reading the bio of the story and a song comes to mind. Calvin Harris - Thinking About You :twilightsmile:

this isn't all that bad. it has a good set up for the events that should come.

Due to the Alternate Universe tag, it seems Sunset returned to Equestria a while ago, or she never met Celestia. Just my opinion. Im great with ideas but horrible at explaining them.

Reviewed story for goodfic bin, and I'm rejecting it simply due to me not having enough to really make a decision on. When more is written, do give me a call.

Detailed explanation is here.

Loved it.

Nice work man :)

While I see the Alt Univ tag, I don't think Alt Univ means OOC, and I don't see how that is Sunset Shimmer.
Also, your 1st chapter needs a lot of clean-up to remove all mentions of hands, feet, men, women, whatever.
Lastly, I don't think Manehattan has cars. The last time we saw the city in the show, the cabs are all pull-carts.
The entire story just doesn't feel very Equestrian at all. I feel like I'm reading about a human city with the names changed.

Login or register to comment