• Published 8th May 2012
  • 14,042 Views, 1,065 Comments

Millennium Wake: Part 1 - Chaotic Dreams



What happens after a certain pony awakes from a magical slumber after a thousand years?

  • ...
34
 1,065
 14,042

Chapter 25

Comments ( 32 )

yah I saw it alredy, not quite the same as you but it still retanes its charm

Might want to explain a bit since it's been awhile.

Wow! What a story!

Such words!
Such number!
Wow!

OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS EXCITING!

from begining to end this chapter is all white:pinkiehappy:

The best story is left unwritten.,,, apparently.

hmm...this chapter's too long, mind shortening it a bit?

you best be yoking.....

ha ha funny, where is my chapter ??!!!!!:raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair:

:rainbowdetermined2: Read this in 10 seconds flat!

hmmmm what is tv tropes?(someone reading the story?)

and time to read! :rainbowwild:

~nightmare

sigh :ajsleepy: I want so badly to read this, looks so good... but it's sooooo long :raritycry:

september fools?

3222612 It's Kamen Rider Beast, from Kamen Rider Wizard. Same genre, different show, different language. And while I'm busy informing you on what that picture is actually from, look up Super Sentai. Seeing as you called it Power Rangers, I don't think you've heard of either Kamen Rider or Super Sentai. I could be wrong, but I am basing that guess on my own experiences.

3222911 Seriously? Read it in one. Beat that. :rainbowwild:

This... this is the most... BEAUTIFUL chapter of anything I have ever read :raritystarry: I love the excitement, the thrill! The plot twits! All of it! Absolutely amazing!

party is over, time to click the green link :P

3228774

Both I and notMurphy thank you!

3229571

I've never played "Dungeons & Dragons," and I also dislike just about every form of conventional 'sword and sorcery' fantasy. I try for something different.

3239874 And that's why they call him Cliff Hangeeeer!

3229571

Which Version of dragons in DnD?

It gets pretty diverse honestly, in 3.5 the generic age actually did max out some where around 3-6 thousand years depending on breed.

Unless they chose to ascend and become a god or a dracolich, or turn into a guardian and merge with the landscape.

Really it is actually quite diverse and that is in one 'core' setting.

And then there are the variations that just say Dragons = Gods.

If there's already a sequel, then why is this story incomplete?

3661358

Good question, just about to ask that.

Just browsing all my favorites.

4762591 Sorry for the late reply but thanks for the picture!

Unless you're planning on upd8ting this fic some more, you should pro8a8ly mark it as completed.

~Vriska Serket

I think it was rather interesting where you were going with this story.

I mysterious spell that has an over effect on Rarity for no apparent reason. Some strange background entity that kills off the other five of the mane six. Not to mention the mysteries of humans and Pinky Pies descendants mixing things up.

Thanks for sharing the story.

6384017

And? That's no excuse for bad writing. Your dad sounds like a philistine.

notMurphy hasn't really done anything with this saga.
I know you said you'd given it up, Chaotic, but...
well you were last on 9h ago and notMurphy hasn't been seen in a week...


idk just like
this was one of my favorite stories of all time maybe you could finish it? Some kind of conclusion?
It's a lot to ask, especially since you said you'd relinquished it to Murphy, and it's been years since either he or you have updated it.


Idk.
I'm just bummed bc I remember this amazing fic back I read back in 2013 when I was new to the fandom... And yeah

Haven't read this story in years. Shame it never got finished, but I'll at least catch up. :D

Starting this!
Update: Finished it Wednesday and wish there was an actual ending to this saga!

Login or register to comment