• Published 8th May 2012
  • 3,127 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Pony: Darksiders - colorbrush94



Everything you knew about "My Little Pony", has changed forever.

  • ...
0
 11
 3,127

Chapter 3: Decisions

“colorbrush94” presents:

--------------------------------

My Little Pony:
Darksiders

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Decisions

Things were flying and breaking, the porch couch was toppled over, and the porch itself was scratched and cracked. Dark Heart was standing at a safe distance to make sure he didn't get caught in the barrage, caused by a now completely enraged Blackmoore. He was flailing back and forth like mad, and his eyes were completely bloodshot and burning with hatred. Dark Heart had seen this rage in him before, back in the war, he was ruthless and merciless to the ponies that he fought against. Darksiders had hoped that those years in the country would help him calm down; but he hadn't changed one bit.

It took a good couple of minutes before Dark Heart saw that he had calmed down, his physical rage subsiding, he slowly and carefully walked over to him, "Blackmoore?" he asked cautiously.

"Never...."

"What?"

He turned and looked directly at Dark Heart, "I....will NEVER DO THIS TASK!"

"But you must!"

"I will never walk into that wretched place, filled with all those accursed four legged freaks!"

"The council wishes it, you are the only one we can ask to do this task, and you know very well that you can not go unpunished for disobeying the council."

Blackmoore felt slightly distraught, "They know how I feel about that place, I despise it, why don't they just get someone else to do it, some softy new recruit or something.

"That's just it, the council is tired of you complaining about Equestria," Dark Heart was being stern now, "they feel it is time for you to change!"

"Ha, change, I can never forgive them, they took away all the happiness I ever knew in life, I can never break those chains!"

"Which is exactly why we are sending you to do this mission, not just to change Shadowedge, but to change yourself as well. While you are there we want to forget your past, get to know the ponies of Equestria more, you might see different in them, you might.... become friends." Dark Heart had dared to say that.

"That will never happen!"

"That doesn't mean we can't try."

Blackmoore said nothing, he simply turned away. Dark Heart was getting real annoyed by his constant ignorance.

He then suddenly had an idea, "Look, if you really can't find it in your heart to make friends while your there, then the least you can do is complete this task we have given you, let them gain your trust, and show them there is no need to fear us anymore."

"Hmph!"

"And.... if this all works out in the end, and we have reformed with Equestria, I promise to you.... I will never ask the council to bother you with the ponies ever again."

Blackmoore started to listen with open ears, he wanted Equestria to be out of his life forever, he wanted to be rid of all the things that made his life so miserable over the countless years, and if Dark Heart was true to his word, then this was his chance.

"Do you swear it?" He asked.

"I swear on my life I will keep my word."

Blackmoore thought for a few moments, "....Sigh.... alright.... I'll do it, I will do this task brought upon me, but I am not doing it for your benefit or the councils, I am doing it for the sake of my country, and for myself, to be rid of Equestria from my life, do "you" understand that?"

"Yes, I understand, well then you should start preparing, we will inform you when the time is right, and send you out as soon as possible."

"And when will you be ready?"

"You will know." Dark Heart said with a smile.

"Oh, your not gonna give me that are you!" Blackmoore steamed out.

"Trust me, we will tell you when the time is right."

With that, Dark Heart retreated across the distant fields back to Nightingale, leaving Blackmoore once again alone.

Blackmoore straightened out his porch, put the couch back where it was and sat down on it again. His head rested in his palms, he just felt so frustrated, never before had he been so mad at the council. He then leaned back and looked at the stars as he did before.

"There will be good things to come out of this task," he thought to himself, "I will be able to restore our countries pride, and be rid of those freaks for the rest of my life!"


Princess Celestia woke up still feeling sleepy, he thoughts still clouded by the letter she received, and because of that she was unable to keep her thoughts away while sleeping. She felt her eyes heavy on her as she got up, she put on her crown and neck piece and headed for the door...., but then she looked back at the piece of paper still sitting on her bed, the letter that had been sent to her last night. She walked back over to her bed and magically picked up the letter, and read it again as she did so many times. She continued to ponder her thoughts on it, so curious on why this letter was even sent. 'Why?" she thought to herself, "Why for so long have I not heard from them, why now do they send a letter?" She paced back and forth across her bedroom, "I don't know what I should do."

But in all that thinking she completely forgot one thing; to raise the Sun! She quickly went outside onto her balcony, and moved the sun above the horizon, setting the moon down below the world. She gave a quick sigh of relief, with this problem going on she almost forgot her most important job, she was to make sure she didn't do that again.

The princess then looked back down at the letter, and sighed deeply. "I need help," she declared, "This just hurts my head thinking about it, I shall send a message to Twilight immediately, hopefully she can help me in this predicament."