• Published 15th Jun 2012
  • 6,391 Views, 352 Comments

Cave Johnson and Twilight Sparkle here! Let's do this for Science! - Chetzi



Cave Johnson and Twilight do things in the name of science.

  • ...
26
 352
 6,391

Anyone ever want to drive a tank through the Macy's parade?

Twi chased the ninja around a turn, and into a dead end. The ninja backed into the wall as Twi cornered him.

"Now, let's see who's behind the mask," Twi said as she rubbed her hooves together. She levitated the black mask off the ninja's head, revealing...

No, I am not writing that! I don't care how much you people pay me, the ninja is not going to be him! What do you mean, 'I'm going to get fired?' What?! Alright, alright, I write the freakin' chapter... lousy good for nothing... * grumbles*

Ahem, revealing none other than...

Cave walked in on Twi damasking the ninja, and became utterly bemused at walking in on this scene.

"What in Celestia's name is going on!?" Cave exclaimed. "Why is Morgan Freeman here?"

"Sir, it's Gordon Freeman, and that's not him," Twi corrected him

"Oh yeah, the mute scientist who loves bashing things with crowbars and is somehow an expert on every gun, human and alien. I was thinking about hiring him." Twi shot cave a worried look.

"Sir, you're not suppose to point out video logic." The two scientists were distracted by their conversation which allowed the ninja to escape.

"Where'd Danial Craig go?!" Johnson demanded once he noticed the intruder slipped away, like a boss. 'Not even remotely close, sir,' Twi thought.

Completely expected and regular intermission.

*BEEP!

Confound these human microwaves!" Luna yelled as she slammed her hoof on the tiny buttons that all said 'press here for editable and explosive shower doors!' A small slip of paper popped out of the machine from somewhere. Luna picked up the paper, it looked to be instructions. "To activate this machine," Luna read aloud, "you must do Gangnam Style while wearing an outfit made from bacon and toasters. Then do the rain dance that makes it rain hamsters." Luna sighed, and did as the instructions said.

Somewhere else, at a DJ-PON3 party.

Back to the story!

"Twi, go rally the other scientists, go get a search party and block off the exits. We'll catch George Clooney eventually. I'll follow the trail of marshmallowless lucky charms Robert Downy Jr. left behind," Johnson said.Twilight facehoofed and ran off to get the late night scientists. 'He's got to run out of actors eventually,' Twi thought.


The ninja dashed into another room, finding a tank just sitting in the middle.

The sign near the tank read Party Cannon Mark II. 'That's oddly convenient,' the ninja thought. He jumped on top of the tank, opened the hatch, and slipped in. A few lights on the control panel lit up, revealing the spacious inside. 'This thing looks bigger on the inside.' Two buttons lit up, one saying 'stop' the other 'go blow stuff up in the most awesome way possible.' The rest of the buttons just said 'Scientific Crackers.' A bolt fell from somewhere in the tank and hit the blow stuff up button. The tank fired up, and blew a hole though the wall. The tank then started moving forward, through the hole. The ninja opened the hatch to look outside, then yelled, "Screw stealth! I have a tank!"

Comments ( 53 )

well...I wasn't as entertained as the others but nice job...I think.

Do you just reserve this story for those nights you get drunk/high? Not sure what I think about this chapter, which must automatically mean that I liked it! Of course a small tangent with Mr. ninja playing the "bad driving game" would've been fun.
Bad Driving Game Rules
1: feel free to make your own rules (these rules must involve a vehicle, a collision, and a point value)
2: rules may have different values for interacting with the same object in different ways (20 points to hit the small girl, x3 modifier to kidnap her)
3: homeless shelters, orphanages, retirement homes, and churches automatically get you bonus points.
4: should you at any point run over the president (and escape from the law) you win the game!

1725206

Well, I'd just have it facehug that tank on the side and blow round after round into it's side with your tank's guns not being able to shoot low enough to get mine, I win.

1725253 i probably would of destroyed the tank before you got within a mile radius of my tank

1725206 I call shenanigans!
There's no room for a crew in there... :facehoof:

I like. I like much.

Okay, this is getting a little more surreal than Half-Life/Portal ever got.

Not as funny as the others, but still good. :twilightblush:
The party tank might be awesome, but can it compare to my tank?
th00.deviantart.net/fs5/200H/i/2004/277/3/3/Tiger_Tank_by_Cobra6.jpg

1725258
Actual max range for tank cannons is around 2km normal. 4km record hit by Jagdtiger.
Also, isn't that M3 Lee with additional guns? dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/emoticons/misc_Discord.png
I mean Photoshop guns.
Also, that T-34 exists somewhere. It was actually painted that way. Dunno for a prank or how it happened, just real photo.

Considering TTC, M3 Lee has only 51/38/38 armor (front/side/rear) while T-34 has 45/45/45 and sloped instead of straight. Plus, T-34 has more maneuver due to better engine. So T-34 wins in most scenarios. :twilightsmile:

Also note. Both tanks have guns big enough to punch a hole in each other. But M3 Lee has fixed gun instead of tower-based gun. So stick to it's side and keep shooting until crew is dead or surrenders.

Sorry. Just being a nerd. You can consider this as TL:DR version:
T-34 wins. No exceptions.

None of your pathetic excuses for tanks can dare challenge the POWAR of MY TANK!!!

BEHOLD!!!

did i mention the tank is a tank?

1725459 the tank is a M15A GUN MOTOR CARRIAGE

1725459 the tank is called a M15A GUN MOTOR CARRIAGE

1726079
Thanks. Now I have prooflink. :pinkiehappy:
All I need now is occasion to use it. :rainbowhuh:

1725478
What you did there... I saw it.

25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mceiicVJan1r2sjnho1_500.gif

Also, insert obligatory "...is now diamonds!" joke.

1725206
1725434
1728587
I see all of your tanks and raise you mine!
1.bp.blogspot.com/_f9t5ptMEGl4/TIVI2vJzdDI/AAAAAAAAD_c/BpBezTcQLfE/s1600/Rogue+Trooper+++2.jpg
If you've played Rogue Trooper you'll recognize this tank.:twilightsmile:

1726024 Its an M3 Lee w/ photoshopped guns dude... sorry. You've been lied to by someone.:trollestia:

Lemme guess. Bad day at work, and a smooth whiskey?

1729616 I do not recognize it. Still, what's one tank against 4?

Why is EVERYONE hooked on Gangam Style?
You see it on the tv
hear it on the raido
see it at school
read it online
everywhere!

1725459
The Tiger tanks would like to have a word with you...

1732768
Tiger tanks are great and they, as far as I know, could dominate fight with T-34 and M3 Lee. Technological superiority.
Or you have some information about M3 Lee? :rainbowhuh:

1732789
Was replying to:

"T-34 wins. No exceptions."

1732811
M3 Lee vs T-34. We were talking about that one. :facehoof:

1732864
Ah but "No exceptions" makes it seem like you were saying the T-34 would win against anything.
And since it wouldn't there is an exception.

1732878
T-34 vs majority of tanks = loss.

1731274, make all of those energy weapons, power with a Melta assembly, add increased cargo space and make it able to "unpack" into a small outpost/barrier with a one way Storm Shield and you get a unit that can take the role of artillery. Also easy to resupply.

1730413
To answer your question, by the way the tank looks in the game it seems to be about 3 stories tall and covers an area of just over two football fields, that is why my tank could take all 4 of theirs at once.:pinkiecrazy:
1731274
My response is to reiterate my previous point, mine is bigger.:twilightsheepish:

1735699 An old Russian tank was once found buried in a swamp. Even though it sat unused for decades, it still ran. So I doubt that water will stop the tanks so easily.

1736219 Your tank may be bigger, but that also means there's more points where something could go wrong. It also gives the smaller tanks a stealth advantage. Not to mention what might happen if it goes over weakened ground or on a cliff. That's not including the debris that can accumulate on it.

1736728

There's a reason why super heavy tanks never did well, SPG and tank destroyer fire always shot them down because super heavies were far too slow to avoid the shots. Not to mention they broke down a lot and were very expensive. France built about 8 super heavy tanks, they proved unsuccessful, and then just used them in propaganda movies instead.

So your tank would lose hard. I mean really, just get up along side it and it can't shoot you.

870424
YOU REQUIRE ADDITIONAL um...
Volcanoidsonarailwithgordenoutdancinganukebeforethenukegangnamstylesonacowyeahyeah
RANDOMNESS CHALLENGED

Lol my god man. Also i saw that picture on the memebase. Lol nice choice. Cant wait tell my new computer arrives so i can play world of tanks again. Oh and how your "THING THAT WE DO NOT SPEAK OF" doing? Any revisions lately?
oh and i will be going to disney land with my famly for two weeks. >:D you jelly?

Screw stealth I got a tank boom da wat the hell man level up what pinki pies party cannons evolving party cannon evolved into part cannon mark 2

I play world of tanks I'm the best never lost a tank never will Abrams main battle tank

P.s. gunner my tank could run over yours lutteraly it's 12 story's tall don't know how long

P.s.who ever said that a t34 could destroy every tank my Abrams main battle tank would like to have a word with you

Tanks are awesome.
I agree with the ninja.
:moustache:

Yeah screw mother F***** STEALTH you has a tank! BAD NINJA GIVE PINKIE BACK HER PARTY TANK! :twilightangry2::flutterrage::rainbowdetermined2::pinkiecrazy::ajbemused::derpytongue2::raritydespair::trixieshiftleft::scootangel::unsuresweetie::twistnerd::trollestia::moustache::eeyup::applecry::coolphoto: Give it back or they will whup your A$$ into 1700.

4943242 Excessive use of emojis

Cave Johnson? The Congressman and Postmaster General under President James Polk?

Dreadnought

Login or register to comment