• Published 26th Feb 2015
  • 674 Views, 32 Comments

New beginnings: High School - Frisk Ramirez



Set 6 years after New Beginnings: Elementary Button, Prokun and friends go through life's ups and downs and their relationships strengthens through the years

  • ...
11
 32
 674

Chapter:1 A New School Year Part 1: Prokun

"Brother! Brother! Brother! it's time for school!" said Clarissa jumping on me, I don't want to get up but I have to just to see my mare Dinky also to be the first one in my family to go to college.

"Alright Clarissa I'm up!" I say, I yawn and begin to pack my bag with sheet music,my Ipony 5c, PS Vita, and my notebook. I fly down stairs into the kitchen.

"Prokun what did I tell you about flying! this is the millionth time! Do you want me to cancel your date with Dinky!" she threatened

"No! Please No!" I beg I don't want to! especially since Silver Spoon has been on her since elementary school! I sit and eat my breakfast Hay bacon, waffles, and hot chocolate after I finish I walk Clarissa to elementary school.

When we arrive at her school Princess Twilight is there to greet us "Hello Prokun, Hello Clarissa!"

"Hi Princess Twilight! it's nice to see you again!" said Clarissa as I look at my phone.

"I got to go! bye Twilight! Bye Sis!" I kiss her on the forehead and fly off to school.

"Bye Brother! see you later."

I arrive at school and land near a tree. "Prokun hey!" I see Button and the rest of the gang I walk over to them

"Hi guys what's up?" I see Dinky move over towards me.

"Just checking our schedules." said Applebloom with Pipsqueak's hove around her neck, I look at mine.

Block 1: English w/ Ms.Lovey
Block 2: Cutie Mark related studies w/ Ms.Octavia
Block 3: Geometry w/ Mr.Cubix
Block 4/5: Biology w/ Mrs.Roseluck
Block 6: Lunch
Block 7: Technology w/ Mr.Mash

"Wait! did it say Technology with Mr. Mash?" said Dinky, Button rubbed his head

"Well my dad quit his job to spend more time with me and he was hired to teach Technology here... Didn't your dad tell you?"

"He's not my dad anymore he left us because my mom wasn't able to produce another child that's why we adopted Clarissa last year." I look down ashamed of my two dads Golden Pen and Professor Starshine. I promise that if I get married to Dinky I won't leave her like my fathers did.

Author's Note:

And so ends the First Chapter YAY! thank you for viewing this and yeah like,fav,comment, and/or follow and i will see you in the next chapter.

Ponykun