• Published 28th Feb 2015
  • 5,633 Views, 67 Comments

Pesky Draconequui & Their Meddling - hollowsbest



Mirabelle had fallen asleep in her safe, warm bed at home on Earth and in the human world. Completely normal, so I spice things up. Now she's in Eris's body the me from another universe. Chaos ensues, most of it unintended.

  • ...
18
 67
 5,633

Chapter Six - Coffee, The Drink Of The Gods

I glanced up off my fluffy cloud hammock and spotted Discord reading a letter that seemed wrinkled with age, he stared at it before shaking his head. "Just who in Tartarus are you?" He muttered, still staring at the letter.

"Discord?" I mumbled sleepily.
"Hmm?" He asked, he made the letter vanish and glanced at me.
"Is it possible for you to send me back home?" I asked.
"Not really," Discord shook his head, "I spent a large amount of my stored magic up dragging you here, so sending you back would be nearly impossible. Though if you truly want to go home, I'll help you; it's my fault you're here after all."
"Thanks." I murmured, slowly drifting off.


"Don't mention it." Discord said, after hearing no reply her glanced up and over at Mirabelle. She had fallen fast asleep, he chuckled and summoned the letter and re-read it for what seemed to be the thousandth time.

To anypony reading this letter,
unless you are a certain Lord of Chaos, bug off.
This letter isn't for you.

Discord

I Know you don't know me yet, but I know you. One year after you were freed and reformed, on the night of the day, you must pull a woman named Mirabelle from Earth from the #648 universe in multiverse through a portal to Equus.

She will be given the form of a draconequus and you must teach her chaos magic for a future that will not exist if you do not heed this letter.

Tell her to change her name to Eris, listen to her sometimes. She makes valid points, most of the time.

Also, beware of an alicorn. For she will hinder your progress of training Mirabelle, bring along Pinkie Pie when you decide to (these few words are scribbled out).

Be forewarned Discord, if you do not heed my warning. Equus will cease to exist, and it will become legend.

~An Old Friend

He wondered exactly who this "Old Friend" was, and what did he want with the young Draconequus; Mirabelle?

He had followed the letter's instructions to the letter, had had half expected Faust to appear and give him answers after he had been stewing over the letter for since he got it; from a ditzy -eyed mailmare named Derpy Hooves who had no idea where it came from.

He sighed and made the letter vanish, it would do no good to stew over it; after directing his thoughts over to Mirabelle's progress with chaos magic, she had been able to create a gaming set from her home world; to say she was doing fine would be an understatement.

He smirked, she was coming along nicely.

Discord glanced over at the slumbering female, he shook his head with a laugh; remembering her expression when she turned Celestia and Twilight pink and fluffy. It had been priceless, which was why he had snapped several photos of it.

He snapped his claws and changed the throne to a floating cotton candy cloud, one of his favourite items of chaos. If you knew how to handle it properly, it was a wonderful bed.


I opened my eyes slowly to the smell of bacon and eggs, I glanced over to where it was coming from and saw Discord at a stove wearing a apron with "Create Chaos" on it.

"What are you doing?" I muttered, I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.
"Cooking breakfast... No it's more of a brunch, morning sleepy-head." He replied, flipping an egg.
"Uh huh." I said, climbing out of the hammock and appearing in a dressing gown and uggs.

I sleepily made my way over to Discord who moved the bacon and eggs onto two plates, he passed one to me and we sat down at the table he had created. I snapped a claw and created my preferred type of coffee and took a sip, slowly munching on our breakfast.

"You're not very talkative."
"Shut up, I need my coffee." I muttered, taking another sip.
"O-kay then."

He finished his brunch and vanishified his plate, I finished my plate and nursed my coffee; still half asleep. I did not do well in the mornings, as you can see.

I finished my coffee and created another, I was perked up slightly but still needed a second cup.
"Was that bacon meat, or was it a substitute?" I asked, halfway through my second cup.
"What do you think? These canine teeth aren't for nothing." A smug Discord said, I nodded and finished my cup; officially ready to start the day.
"What's on the schedule for today? Other than avoiding Celestia's guards and the Element bearers." I asked.
"Gaming session?" Discord suggested
"I was thinking more of creating our own little arena and fighting monsters."
"Sounds good."
"So, fighting pit with monsters?"
"Yeah."

I stepped over to a clear area of the clearing and snapped my talons, creating a small arena that was covered over with a roof.
"It's bigger on the inside."
"Truly?"
"Yep!" I said with a grin, walking into the arena and smirking at the size. Inside it was pretty huge, big enough for several full grown dragons to sit in the middle.

I grabbed dual katanas and started to practice on a dummy, Discord followed me and opted to used a guitar instead of katanas or any other traditional weapon. "I have ideas like this phantom thing from Minecraft called Herobrine, and skrulls and Red Lanterns and so many things like Slenderman and stuff!" I said gleefully, decimating the dummy. Discord raised an eyebrow at this.

"The only slender thing I know of is Slendermane, he's very nice and makes the most amazing tea. He also likes drawing and putting up his pictures, though stupid ponies keeping taking them down." Discord said, I nodded. "You'll have to take me to meet him one day." "A warning though, he's a bit odd." "How odd? We're a mix-and-match of creatures." "He's got no face, he also has these tentacle things sprouting from his back sometimes." "Huh, so basically a pony Slenderman. Got it." "It's interesting how much our worlds are alike, but so far apart." Discord mused, stopping his bashing of a dummy with a guitar for a moment.

Author's Note:

I HAVE A PLOT! I ACTUALLY HAVE A PLOT!

Other than the usual save-the-world stuff, it's probably gonna have crossovers with animes... Or something, I have a thingy I wrote ages ago for this; and I'm gonna use it to actually create a plot, or something.

Or just write whatever crap the comes into my head... I have these new OCs I wanna use that are from some animes, Hellsing (A Neko) and Black Butler (Reaper). So I'm probably gonna drag them in somehow... This is probably gonna go a little crazy, if I choose to make this a crossover with something...

I also wrote this in one sitting! Sorry about any mistakes.