• Published 28th Feb 2015
  • 5,661 Views, 67 Comments

Pesky Draconequui & Their Meddling - hollowsbest



Mirabelle had fallen asleep in her safe, warm bed at home on Earth and in the human world. Completely normal, so I spice things up. Now she's in Eris's body the me from another universe. Chaos ensues, most of it unintended.

  • ...
18
 67
 5,661

Chapter Three - Sporks & Cupcakes

Discord, Pinkie and I swung round the corner of the street towards the screams, my eyes widened when I saw the giant walking cupcakes with sporks running around and poking ponies. It was chaos, and I loved it.

"Seems I should've done the first lesson in Canterlot before we left." Discord muttered, before grinning like a madman. I glanced around to see if I could spot anything that could combat the spork-welding cupcakes.
"Yummy!" Shouted Pinkie, I glanced at her to see her munching on one of the smaller cupcakes.
I rolled my eyes and tried to clear my mind so I could see the strings like I had before, to see if I could release tension of break a few to stop the rampage.

The strings that slowly appeared were glowing quite feircely, and it seemed like a spiderweb of strings that were animating it, keeping it's large forms and sporks. If I snipped the wrong one I had a feeling I could cause a supernova.

"Discord!" I heard a voice yell, I turned towards the voice which was on my left. A purple Alicorn was walking towards us looking very pissed off, I winced recognizing the Element of Magic.
"Buck." I muttered, Discord glanced at me, then at Twilight, then he smirked.

"Hello Twilight! Come to see the show have you?" He said, I slowly backed behind him, not wanting to be on the receiving end of her rant; if she was going to rant.
"Discord, what in Tartarus is going on?!" She asked, glaring at Discord who's smirk got wider.
"Oh, just a few large spork-welding cupcakes." He replied, glancing at the things in question.
"Discord! I thought you'd stopped mindless chaos!" Twilight exclaimed.
"It's not mindless, and anyway. It's not mine." Discord replied, pouting.
"It's... not yours? Then whose is it?" Twilight asked, scanning the area.
"Eris's, also it was an accident." Discord replied, gently pushing me into Twilight's sight with his tail.
"Discord!" I hissed, slightly terrified.
"Eris?" Asked Twilight, she then stared at me.
"Uh, hi?" I said, trying in vain to escape Discord's tail which he had wrapped around my middle so I wouldn't bolt.
"Discord, I thought you said there weren't any other draconequui." Twilight said calmly, or as calmly as anyone can looking as pissed as she did.
"I said nothing of the sort, and the cupcakes were a side effect from her using her magic for the first time." Discord explained.
"So were the flying kitchen utensils." I muttered, I then flapped my mis-matched wings to try and fly out of his grasp. It didn't work unfortunately.

Twilight stared at the female Draconequus, her mind moving at a million miles an hour.

"Flying kitchen utensils? I'm not going to ask." She thought, shaking her head.

"Using her magic for the first time?" Twilight asked, and cocked her head, her eyes glaring daggers at Discord who smirked.
"Yep, Eris is fairly new to the chaos magic thing." He replied the smirk still stuck in place.

Eris, through this whole ordeal, looked completely terrified and was trying to fly away. Twilight then turned her attention to the frantic Draconequus, who shrunk under the Alicorn's glare.

"Is this true?" Twilight asked, now noticing Discord's tail around Eris's middle to keep her from fleeing.
"Y-yeah." She murmured, eyes downcast.
"S-sorry about the cupcakes, I was just trying to make an apple levitate." Eris spoke up, eyes glancing at Twilight.

Twilight nodded, glancing at the menace; which was almost gone thanks to Pinkie eating them while they were distracted.

"These are DELICIOUS!" She shouted, before diving into another cupcake using a spork counteract the attacks of other cupcakes.

"Am I going crazy? A new Draconequus has shown up, accidentally (Or not) caused chaos and made friends with Pinkie and Discord and now was seemingly terrified of me. I am surely going out of my mind." Twilight thought before turning back to the chaos magic users, she then glanced around and spotted Spike who was running over.

Twilight sighed. "Spike, take a letter." She said, both Draconequui seemed to realise what was going on by glancing at each other. Eris had seemed to calm down and Discord had let her go, they seemed to be conversing about something. Twilight ignored them and dictated a letter to Celestia about Eris and whether she was a threat.

Dear Princess Celestia

Today, or more night. I seem to have found another Draconequus, the Draconequui in question is called Eris and is female and has "accidentally" caused mass panic in Ponyville thanks to spork welding cupcakes.

I say "accidentally" because Discord has said she had only just used her magic,
which caused cupcakes to gain sporks and grow several times their usual size and start attacking Ponyville.
I ask for your guidance in this matter and I hope for a reply quickly.

Your faithful student Twilight Sparkle

As soon as Twilight said "Spike, take a letter" I knew I had to make a plan of escape if I needed one. I was a Draconequus and a unknown one at that, I was probably going to be stuck in stone if I so much as made an apple.

"Discord, we'll need a plan if things go sideways when I meet the Princess." I whispered, he nodded and loosened his tail letting me go. I pulled him a few feet away and we started on a plan.
We both ignored what Twilight was saying, it wasn't of importance.
What was was to create a plan of escape if it was needed, it would probably thanks to my track record.

"Do you have a plan?" Discord asked, suddenly in a labcoat and holding a clipboard and pen. I ignored the antics, focusing more on my impending doom.
"Not exactly, it's a crazy plan. One that will probably end up with us both in stone or under Fluttershy's stare." I said, glancing at Spike and Twilight making sure they didn't hear what was said.

"I'm in!"
"You don't even know what it is."
"I just need to know it's crazy."
"Well, we create chaos then run, teleport, escape on flying jet skis." I said, I shook my head trying to get the image of Discord and I dodging spells riding on jet skies with wings out of my head, it wasn't even my thought to begin with.

"I like the last one." Discord said with a grin which I returned, I liked the last one as well, even though I hadn't really thought of using it before it came out my mouth.
"Plan complete." I said, Discord nodded and we rejoined Twilight and Spike. The dragon had just sent a letter, I worried about what the reply would be.