• Published 28th Feb 2015
  • 5,634 Views, 67 Comments

Pesky Draconequui & Their Meddling - hollowsbest



Mirabelle had fallen asleep in her safe, warm bed at home on Earth and in the human world. Completely normal, so I spice things up. Now she's in Eris's body the me from another universe. Chaos ensues, most of it unintended.

  • ...
18
 67
 5,634

Prologue

Author's Note:

Edited
9/03/10

Mirabelle stretched, her eyes closing slightly as she stared at her computer. She shook her head and opened her eyes wider, Mirabelle then sighed and turned off her computer and headed for her bed. She had already washed and changed earlier in the night.

"I wonder what would happen if I become a pony?" She mused.
"Maybe even Discord, that'd be a laugh." Mirabelle giggled, an image of her as Discord creating chaos and losing control of her powers popped into her head.
"It would be absolute chaos, and I don't think the Mane six would stop me if I froze them across Equestria... Nah, I'd never do that, I'd end up hugging them all to death. Pinkie would throw me a party that's for sure, I wonder if I'd look like a female version of Discord or just become him like the fanfictions I read."

While Mirabele had been talking to herself out loud, a mis-matched creature had been listening and it chuckled to itself hearing her words. "I wonder if what she actually said could work..." It muttered, invisibly floating above the young teen as she walked into her bedroom. "Well, never mind that. This place is too boring, it needs some sprucing up. And I know who to ask for help." It muttered, and smirked phasing through the bedroom door and into the room.

It looked around and spotted Mirabelle in bed reading, she then turned out the bedside light and placed the book beside it. She then rolled over and the creature could not see her face anymore, it floated over to Mirabelle and snapped it's claw and Mirabell fell asleep almost instantly. Though she moaned slightly and reached out and nearly touched the creature's tail.

The creature snapped it's claw again and Mirabelle, It and the bed vanished. Leaving behind a slight scorched smell of cotton candy and chocolate milkshakes. And a lasting remark. "Mirabelle, you and I are going to have so much fun!"