• Published 17th May 2015
  • 2,318 Views, 16 Comments

Star Wars: Terror (Reboot) - RadioBug15



When a Sith Lord's apprentices and an astromech droid land in Equestra, but their master on a different part of this planet. As he reunites with his apprentices, he is forced to help the Equestrians from the brink of an inevitable war.

  • ...
8
 16
 2,318

Chapter 1: Crash Landing

I do not own Star Wars or MLP


The Empire, a vast power that dictated the lives of the many, some saw it as a safe benevolent light to brighten the darkness, but others saw it for what it really was: a dark, evil government that oppressed it's people. There have been many who have tried to fight this darkness but most fail.

*Whoosh*

While others run to fight another day.

Kane Leumai, Jedi Master and citizen of the Galactic Republic, had been meditating in his chambers for several hours. It was the middle of the night as dread and short-term insomnia have been keeping him awake. He was thinking of a recent incident that had occurred in the library, one that would forever change his life and his views on the Jedi themselves.

Imperial ships, TIE-Fighters, rained hell upon the transport ship that carried it's passengers.

"Master, she's still unconscious," Verus Kahn, the Sith's apprentice informed him.

"That does not matter at the moment Verus, right now we must keep this ship flying if we want all of us to be alive, including Arina!" he snapped.

Verus nodded, "Yes Lord Deimos."


It happened in the middle of the day, a small group of adolescents disguised as Jedi padawans somehow sneaked their way into the Jedi library and managed to steal a holocron. Master Leumai was sent to handle the situation.

"We got it! We got it! Let's go!" one of them whispered to the other.

"You sure it's the right one?" he asked, holding up the holocron for the others to see.

"Yeah, we got it," he answered.

They turned around to face a Jedi Master standing inches from them.

"And what exactly are you doing," the Jedi asked in false curiosity.

One of the thieves gulped, "W-we're just looking around, ya know? Learning!"

"I see. Hmm," he said, looking up thoughtfully, but an air of mockery surrounded him.

"What's wrong? You don't believe us? We'll prove it!" he said with confidence in his voice, but that soon changed in a matter of seconds.

The Jedi looked surprised, "Really? Well... recite the Jedi Code, even the younglings must know it by heart."

Suddenly the confidence vanished as small beads of sweat began to quickly form on the thief's forehead, "I-um... RUN!!!" The thieves quickly made a break for it, the Jedi watched with a small mischievous grin on his face.

He watched as the three thieves were then stopped by a teenage girl, his apprentice, as she ignited her lightsaber, a purple blade, in front of them.

What surprised the thieves was partially the fact that she was surprisingly beautiful, but the real reason was that she sported a mammalian tail and animal-like ears.

The Jedi Master walked forward, "Good work Arina, you managed to catch the culprits," he said while nodding his head in approval to her.

"Thank you Master, although you would've easily have taken down these guys if you wanted to," she smirked playfully at him.

Kane nodded at her again, "I just wanted you to get involved, the sooner you become a Knight, the sooner I get rid of you," he said as he walked over to her.

She rolled her eyes, "Ha ha very funny-" she turned to the culprits, "-Okay, we can do this the easy way or the hard way: either you give us the holocron and accept the punishment from the council, or you fight us, lose, and then accept the much harsher punishment. Your choice."

The three boys looked at each other before quickly handing the holocron into Kane's waiting hand, "Take it, we were just paid to do this by some creepy old man with a large bag of credits."

Kane looked at them as he then turned to Arina, looking at the triangular-shaped object, "A Sith Holocron? Very well, tell Master Yoda that the conflict has been solved. I'll put this where it rightfully belongs: away and out of sight," he said, turning on his heels and walking toward the vault.

Arina looked at him before turning to the three boys, "Come on boys, let's go meet Master Yoda."

As Kane was walking back to the Vault, some of the Initiates ran past him, he momentarily lost his balance and the holocron suddenly opened up. Kane was astounded by the fact that holocron just suddenly opened up without the mass concentration in the Force. Was it damaged? He picked it up and continued walking back to the Vault.

As he walked into the Vault, the holocron suddenly lit up with a Sith Lord staring back at him.

It then spoke, "I am Lord Ruin, and these are the teachings of the Sith and it's philosphy," it announced.

Kane was curious at this sudden appearance of a Sith inside the holocron. He debated with himself whether or not he should learn from this apparition.

Well this was a once in a lifetime event, he thought to himelf.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to listen...


As the ship rumbled from the heavy fire it sustained, an astromech droid moved over to Deimos.

Deimos looked at the droid, then back at the screen, "R3, the emergency life support is failing, I need you to fix it now," he told the droid.

The black and red droid beeped as it whirled around and rolled off to fix what his master had told him.


Kane sat in his chambers as the words kept playing in his head:

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Peace is a lie, there is only passion..." the voice played over and over again.

As the words repeated themselves, he had begun to question the Jedi's motives: There is no emotion, there is peace.

Those words left a bitter taste in his mouth. Oh, the irony in those words, if there is peace, then how come the Clone Wars still rage on? How come the Separatists continue to slaughter millions and they still say there's PEACE?!?!

There is no passion, there is serenity.

If there's no passion, then how come THEY continue to act with their supposed "serenity"? Even if it's just droids that are doing the work.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

Kane actually burst out laughing at that load of hypocrisy, both sides of the war are in a state of chaos as soldiers die and both sides of the economy begin to crumble into nothing.

As he began harboring these dark thoughts, something snapped within him.

His sanity.

He lifted his hand so he could see it, it began to curl into a claw-like position.

And with his anger, a bolt of lightning sparked to life within his hand.


Verus ran over to back side of the ship and looked out the transparisteel windows.

"Six TIE-Fighters and an Imperial Transport ship!" he yelled to his master.

Deimos cursed to himself as he began thinking, "Damn..." he quickly turned on the navicomputer to search for any potential hiding places from the Empire.

He scoured throughout the planets: Balmorra was a possibility, but he searched for more lower-risked planets; Belsavis was already under Imperial control. CZ-198 was too far into the Unknown regions and they wouldn't survive the harsh, geohazardous landscape, what about-

He couldn't finish his thought as there was a crash that shook their vessel, causing the Sith to stumble.

What the hell was that?, he thought to himself.

His apprentice immediately entered the room, "The hyperdrive propulsion system is dead, master. What shall we do?"

"Get to fixing the damn ship!" Lord Deimos yelled in anger.

Verus looked at Deimos in cold frustration, "Master... we won't have time to fix the Hyperdrive. By then, our corpses would be floating in space."

Deimos growled under his breath, he had a point, "Any suggestions?" he asked his apprentice.

"You won't like it," Verus replied grimly, stumbling slightly and grabbing onto the railing due to the damage of the ship.

The Sith Lord looked at his apprentice with sudden realization: The Unknown Regions.

"You're getting smarter than your old self, but you'll have to do better than that," Deimos said.

"Do you see a better option, master?" he asked.

Deimos sighed, Verus was obedient but he had a mean streak of annoying him with his suicidal, yet rational ability to improvise when things go wrong. The boy was raised by Nightsisters after all.

He looked at Verus, "Secure Arina, have R3 continue his repairs and secure the supplies."

Verus nodded and walked back into the medical bay. R3 immediately left one of the rooms and started repairs on the ship's navigation system.

Deimos reached for the controls to their ship and moved the ship downwards toward the planet.


Every Jedi was alerted to the presence of the dark side in the temple as the Council members of the Jedi Order dispatch several Jedi Knights to handle the unknown situation.

The Jedi marched down the hallways, using the Force to find this danger. Eventually they saw the threat.

In the man's hands were two lightsabers, a hood concealed his identity and there were many fallen Jedi scattered around him.

He silently glared at each of them, knowing full well of their intentions, he growled under his breath as they readied themselves, "More Jedi," he said, activating his lightsabers, both blue and green lights glowing as the fallen Jedi edged away towards the steps.


Verus secured Arina's unconscious body onto a medical bed, watching as his master furiously attempted to save his crew.

The boy knew that his master was an infamous dark lord that wrecked havoc and stirred fear in his enemies, a monster that people must be wary of.

That's why he obeyed him, not out of fear, but respect. Verus was taught that murder was necessary, that it was not evil for a predator to kill it's prey just to survive, and thus, respected him for that.

Although they were in space, he could feel the ship lurch towards it's respected target: the planet.

He watched from a short distance as Deimos tapped at more buttons on the panel.

Verus could sense life from the planet, thousands of sentient inhabitants, not that his master would care.

He looked at Arina, who was still in a coma. The first time he met her, before she fell into this state of sleep, she was feral, a complete and utter animal, as if the Hutts on Nar Shaddaa had done something to her, as if her mind was shattered into pieces. Although she was completely devoid of reason, it was Deimos who put her to sleep, as if trying to find a way to fix her mind, knowing he may some use for her.

There was some hope for their survival, that they will live and repel the oncoming Imperial invaders.

That is until he saw the tear in the hull.


The fallen Jedi strode past each droid that had failed to stop him, one of his sabers in hand, ready for any oncoming threat.

Kane was aboard the Invisible Hand, a Separatist warship, he was searching for someone that could lead him to the true Sith that was pulling the strings to this war, he could sense his equally dark energy not so far away.

He waved his hand and the door quickly opened, revealing an aged man standing before him with a curved lightsaber hilt in his hand.

"I have been expecting your arrival, Master Leumai," his deep voice echoed throughout the room.

"You are a hard man to reach, Dooku. Although I am repulsed by your pathetic droids, I require assistance. One involving a... Lord Sidious," Kane said in an insulting tone.

The Count raised an eyebrow before activating his lightsaber and pointing it at him, "I am sure he will find no interest in you, and I will prove so by eliminating you."

Kane inhaled sharply before unhooking his lightsaber, activating it, and slamming it into Dooku's blade, "I beg to differ."


Verus' eyes widened as he saw it, the ship was beginning to tear apart in two! He looked over to his master, who was oblivious to what was going on around him and was focused on the matter at hand.

"MASTER!" he yelled, but his master was not listening to him.

It was just one blast, one blast was all it took to separate the ship. Unfortunately for them, an imperial L-s1 cannon fired and widened the hole in the ship.

The force of the blast spun the ship out of control as they entered the atmosphere.

The ship began to separate, and it wasn't until it was too late for Deimos to notice the gaping tear in the ship.

Deimos was too focused on keeping the ship afloat, but it was the cold air that got his attention. He quickly turned his head as he heard the air from the planet roar as it continued to ravage the ship.

Verus watched as R3 made his way towards his side of the ship, and before Deimos could make the jump towards him as well, the ship completely severed in half.

The Zabrak apprentice's mind raced thoughtlessly as he tried to process what was happening: the ship has been torn apart, there were Imperial TIE Fighters close behind them, and was separated from his master, forcing himself to stay with Arina and the astromech droid R3.


Kane and Tyranus glared at one another, both the Sith and the Dark Jedi sporting equally damaging injuries.

"You fight well for a Jedi," Dooku said, his emotions made up of half anger and half surprise.

"I am no longer a Jedi, Dooku. Take me to see Sidious and I will let you live," Kane threatened, but Dooku laughed and straightened himself up once more.

"You are an intruder and you must be dealt like one," Dooku finished as he activated his lightsaber once again.

Kane raised an eyebrow and activated both of his lightsabers as well, "Very well, I hope you led a content life, Dooku, because my blade will be the last thing you see."

Before the two former Jedi could run each other through again, a voice resonated throughout the room.

"Cease your fighting you fools!" a dark raspy voice yelled, both Dooku and Kane actually stopped what they were doing and looked up to see the newcomer who had entered the room.

The man was wearing a dark robe with a hood covering the majority of his face. Kane presumed that this was Dooku's master: Darth Sidious.

Dooku bowed as soon as he saw the figure, "My lord, forgive me. I was... busy removing a threat."

The revealed portion of Sidious' face remained unchanged as he looked at Kane, then at Dooku, then back at Kane.

"Leave me with the Jedi, Lord Tyranus," he said, Dooku opened his mouth, then closed it as he nodded and left.

Sidious then turned to look at Kane, who was uncomfortable with the fact that he and the Sith Lord were in the same room.

"Why are you here, Jedi?" he asked.

Kane answered immediately, "I have discovered the ways of the Dark side and I seek guidance from one who is... powerful in this form of the Force," he said as he lifted his hand, a ball of lightning formed in the center of his palm.

The Sith nodded slightly and walked over to him, "And what will you give me in return? How will I know you will not attempt to kill me?"

Kane took notice on the word 'attempt', "I will swear allegiance to you... my Lord."

Sidious searched the Fallen Jedi's feelings: anger, wrath, passion, and... honesty.

"I sense that you are telling the truth. I will take your offer, Jedi, but you must prove your worth to me," Sidious cackled.

Kane looked at him, "And what might that be, sir?"

Sidious then quickly shifted his arm, suddenly in his hand was a lightsaber, "By testing you," he said as he activated the lightsaber, the glow of the red saber illuminating the room.

"As you wish, my master," Kane said, activating his lightsabers as well.


Deimos desperately tried to steady the ship and keep it online, but nothing was working.

"MASTER!!" he heard behind him, but he ignored it. Verus was probably afraid that something was wrong, but he needed the Zabrak to learn on his own.

The Sith lord then felt a cold gust of wind, he turned his head to see the hole that was sticking out of the hull. The hole told him two things: they had breached the atmosphere, and the ship was already damaged beyond repair.

He looked out the window to see that the TIE Fighters were still following them, if they continued to follow them, the crew would be dead once the stormtroopers found their half-living bodies.

Deimos could only think of one thing, he concentrated with the Force, using all his might. Slowly but surely, the ship then severed itself in two, both parts going off in different directions.

While the droid, Arina, and Verus were in one half, he was in the other. Even though it was a half-second decision to make, he carefully planned out what would happen: since the ship has been separated into two equal parts, the TIE Fighters would have to split off into two groups, making them weaker if he and his crew survived.

If they survive, he though to himself.


It has been almost a decade since Kane's conversion to the dark side. As the Empire was formed, he was given a new title: Darth Deimos; but complications arose in these manners. The newly dubbed Lord Deimos was given command by the Emperor himself to work under the lower title of Inquisitor to prevent the arousal of suspicion by the Sith Master's new apprentice: Darth Vader.

A man stood dressed in a black cloak, a hood covering his face, on his belt were two lightsabers. The doors to his bunk opened, revealing two individuals: his master and... Vader.

"Lord Deimos, rise," Sidious said as the Sith bowed to him, "There has been a... change in command. You must remember the first and foremost rule of the Sith: there can only be two, a master and an apprentice."

Deimos immediately understood, only he or Vader would have to be his apprentice while the other perished, the Emperor waited for this moment: to watch his acolytes tear each other apart for his amusement.

Vader activated his lightsaber, as did Deimos.

As much as Vader had the advantage over Deimos-

They clashed their sabers together, the crackling of plasma sound throughout the room.

-He would not go down without a fight.

Deimos dodged carefully as Vader's strikes smashed against his blade. He knew that Vader was a firm practitioner in Form V: Djem-So and Shien, meaning that the Sith focused on sheer brutality and the counterattacks after a defensive block.

Deimos brought up his own blade to block another strike, applying his own form of Djem-So to hold his own resistance against Vader. Deimos sent another flurry of strikes against Vader, who was actually fast enough to block each move.

Vader then pushed him with the Force in a wall, Deimos grunted in pain as he felt a shot of pain run up his back. He turned to see the Emperor cackling at his current situation. Deimos growled and shot lighting at Vader, watching as he lost his balance and was forced to get down on his knee. The pinned Sith Lord was free from Vader's grip.

Deimos laughed as he walked over to the cybernetic Dark Lord, "Oh, how the mighty Sith has fallen," he said as he raised his blade to strike.

Immediately Vader released a wave of dark energy, pushing Deimos away as he slid across the floor.

"You just don't know when to do die, do you?"

Vader stood back up as he reactivated his lightsaber.

Deimos reactivated his sabers as well, eager to tear Vader to pieces with his blades.


The Sith Lord felt the force of the blow as his half of the ship had made contact with the ground. Deimos was flung across the other side of the room as bits of dirt and wood had made its way into the ship.

Deimos waited for what seemed like forever. He finally opened his eyes as he looked at the landscape: looking at the blue sky and the pale sand that surrounded his ship. He rolled over on his stomach, pain immediately shot up his ankle. Deimos managed to sit up as he inspected himself and his surroundings: his ankle was broken and the whole ship was wrecked. Immediately he started formulating a plan on what he should do.

First, Deimos grasped his broken ankle with his hands and twisted it back into place. The pain quickly set in as Deimos hissed at the unfortunate agony.

He tried to look for any bits and pieces that he could use, the only thing that he could find was a roll of tape. Deimos tried again to look for anything that could serve as a splint, but again he found nothing.

Deimos slowly unhooked the lightsabers from his belt and held it out, he grabbed the tape and pulled as the plastic exceeded an appropriate length. He activated his lightsaber and tore off that piece as he placed the lightsaber vertically at his ankle and wrapped it around, creating a splint out of a lightsaber and tape.

The roaring of TIE Fighters sounded overhead as they flew over his ship. Deimos growled as he crawled over to the console and attempted to turn it on. The screen flickered to life as he saw the TIE Fighters through the screen. Deimos then proceeded to move over to the controls to the turret-mounted laser cannon, he steadily aimed and fired, striking one of the engines to the Imperial Transport ship,part of the ship immediately caught fire as it flew back off into the distance.

Deimos grinned at his achievement, then groaning as he forced himself to stand back up, the noise of the TIE's increased even furthers as he heard one of them finally descend onto the atmosphere. Deimos grabbed the other lightsaber and turned it on, the blade glowed red.


The Sith Lord ran, he ran for his very life as almost every trooper and guard aboard the ship were alerted to bringing him in. Deimos knew that he had to escape the Star Destroyer.

He quickly hid behind a pile of stacked boxes as he heard the sound of boots thumping beneath the metal floor.

Stormtroopers.

Deimos peeked over the boxes to see the stormtroopers with their backs turned against him. With a flick of his wrist, their heads turned with a sickening crack as they crumpled to the ground.

He continued his journey through the narrow twisting hallways of the ship, Deimos knew there was something to get him off of the ship.

As Deimos tried to concentrate, he heard the sound of mechanical breathing close by. It was Vader.

He knew he couldn't survive another fight with him, so he formulated a plan.

Deimos concentrated with the Force, creating a small noise in the distance, away from himself. There was a pause in the breathing of Lord Vader before hearing the footsteps of walking away. Deimos sighed in relief as he continued walking towards the hangar.


"BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!" Verus yelled as he saw the ground beneath the ship. He quickly grabbed onto Arina and secured her to the bed as R3 used a mechanical arm to hold onto a rail.

As soon as the ship crashed, the whole of the ship was tossed into anarchy as medical supplies flew around the room and water sloshed about, carrying on for a matter of minutes before ceasing.

Verus felt intense waves of pain as he was forced to check himself knowing full well that he took most of the damage: he was covered heavily in bruises and scratches, stabbed from the needles and scraped by loose metal; he then checked over to Arina, who was completely fine.

R3 beeped angrily as it shook off any liquids that had covered the droid.

The Zabrak apprentice heard the sounds of TIE Fighters, he used to force to concentrate on what they were saying.

"Should we inspect the crash?"

There was a pause.

"Negative, the renegade Sith Lord Deimos has been spotted near the desert landscape, sending coordinate."

The sounds of TIE Fighters ceased as they flew off.

Verus groaned as he forced himself to walk over to Arina and pick her up.

He shuffled over to the door and used the Force to open it, he was forced to squint his eyes at the sun that lay far beyond this planet.

With Arina laying limply in his arms and R3 at his side, he was forced to partake in this harsh journey for survival. He uttered a small prayer to the Twin Deities: the Winged Goddess and the Fanged God, as he started.


An Imperial TIE Fighter soared through the ever-expanding reaches of space, it's pilot thinking about it's next move in it's course for staying alive.

Deimos, wearing a life support suit that he had stolen knowing that TIE Fighters lacked these functions, looked at the holocomputer.

He knew that there would be a bounty on his head, he listed his crimes: Sidious would spread lies of him committing treason against the Empire, theft of Imperial property, impersonation of an Imperial soldier, flight to avoid Imperial prosecution, aggression against Imperial Armed Forces, murder of Imperial government personnel, and attempted murder of the Emperor and Darth Vader. His bounty would range between 200,000 to 250, 000 credits.

Damn, he would be in deep trouble if he was caught. He needed someone to assist him if he were ever in trouble with Imperial forces. He needed someone that he could trust someone-

A brief flash of light had then entered his mind, it was a young Zabrak child: black and orange covered his skin as he was surrounded by the witches of Dathomir. Deimos knew this was a vision and this boy would play some importance to him.

But first, he was going to need a bigger ship.

And a droid.


Verus' thoughts began to blur as his consciousness had began to fade slowly, his arms could barely hold Arina, and R3 was the only one who was holding him up.

He looked around to look at his surroundings: he was in a forest. He looked in the distance as he saw a small village around a few hundred meters away.

Verus felt through the Force as creatures began to approach him.

His eyes began to see red dots that had begun to cloud his vision.

The last thing he saw were six creatures in front of him as he collapsed onto the green grass.

Author's Note:

I'm back everyone! So this is my reboot.

PS: I'm stuck with a bad case of writer's block with my other stories.