• Published 11th Mar 2015
  • 6,887 Views, 77 Comments

Love is Chaotic, Chaos is Lovable - Remedyfortheheart



Eris struggles with her feelings for the kindest pony she had ever met. Little does Butterscotch know that a malevolent being has been smitten with him and his charms.

  • ...
15
 77
 6,887

Twisted Truths

Another bright sunny day in Ponyville. Ponies scatter about and continued their daily lives. Their little routines of keeping busy and staying happy. Such as the earth ponies plowing the land or planning businesses on the local farm stands. Even Unicorns looking to settle into decorations of large signs and designs, even some tending to several beautiful plants within their shops. Pegasi could be seen flying about in the afternoon sky moving from place to place or inspecting the skies.

The Pegasi of the little town waved greetings to a new blonde filly with a long pink mane and tail. As she fluttered by each one gave their own hello, only to be denied one in return as she hid her face in a timid manner behind her hoof. It made her look all too cute in her persona and really didn’t seem to be as rude as the blonde mare thought it would be. The passing Pegasi giving no mind or keeping a mental note of who they just met and why she acted in such a way.

The blonde mare was Butterscotch. Once a stallion now turned into something else. He was having a bad day that was keeping him flustered and frustrated. His pink mane shook in the wind as he flew as quickly as he could for his frail body.

There along her pink mane by her flickering ear. Was a tiny speck. In it’s own multi colored fashion that seemed to stand out more so over the bright pink forest that it resided in. Thanks to it’s shades of brown, yellow, and white.

“Oh this isn’t looking good.” Eris told herself as she clung onto a long single strand of that same pink mane. Dodging yet another attack of the twitching pony ear. Eris yelping out as she jumped to another single hairline to dodge what looked to be a solid yellow platform that was attempting to smash her.

“Hey watch it! I’m riding here!” Eris said with a snicker. Climbing several more strands to get to her hiding place along her ride’s blonde ear, Which only seem to greet Eris’s face with a gust of wind. Forcing her to lower down right behind the large appendage. Thank the stars that the pony she was riding was now forcing that very same leg to instead hide her own face. Eris peeked out just enough to catch glimpses of how the other flying ponies stared and waved at the new girl.

As entertaining as it was. Eris was only tagging along, or stalking if you prefer, to make sure things would stay calm on her end. She wasn’t about to be hung for her crimes without a fight. Her own personal life would be revealed and her recent deeds reported in thanks to some life drama. She would present her own case and try her best to avoid another century as an oversized garden ornament if all else failed. Most of her worries was the drama bit between her and Butterscotch getting so out of control, over her confession. Her worst fears were coming to light now. It would only be a matter of time.

While she did her best to be reformed she had come a long way with her change. Now her only reward would be a step closer to being imprisoned? How unfair was this? To Eris it was a crime in itself to allow this to happen without a struggle. Wiggling around along the back of Butters’s ear Eris kept busy trying her best to stay hidden along the pink mane strands. Thankfully, Butter’s new mane was long and gave her ample room to brace herself. Each passing moment of the shy embarrassed Pegasus hiding her new self was like a refreshing glass of water for Eris after a hot day. It was simply satisfying to her. Still holding in a grudge about Butters’ reply to her confession. Deeming each one deserving of the pain she had felt from those stinging words.

She sighed out and knew better. The small ringing in her head was suddenly back after so long. Reminding her that she would have to apologize after all of this was done. To save her hide and because she really did care about Butterscotch’s self being. Before she knew it the journey had ended. With Butters’s wings taking a final glide down onto the ground. Eris wiped her forehead and thanked the sun and moon for giving her mercy. Though the attacks from that same trifling hoof seemed to increase. A sudden shake of a landing was followed by yet again another inch attack. Eris jumped away slithering through three strands in a serpentine pattern to get to safety.

“Am I really this annoying?” Whispered Eris thinking to herself, jumping right out of the way of the crushing hoof. Watching as it scratched yet another spot just several hairs away from her. Surprisingly Butters was so caught up in not being seen as a refurbished girl that he, now a she, was distracted hiding herself in plain view as best as he could.

A tap of wood made Eris peek back out from her hiding spot. Now able to hold her head out from the thick jungle of smooth hairlines. Seeing a purple figure staring at Butterscotch. While she herself expected Barbara to say “Hi.” she got the opposite. Which was a slam of the door. Eris had to hold her paw to her lips. To hold back a very loud laughter that was seeping out in deflating bursts of a silly sound. “PFFFT!” Barb couldn’t believe it if she tried, Her whole act on greeting Butterscotch was a joke for Eris's amusement The door opened yet again with a one word seeping from the dragon’s lips.

“Buttttterrrrscoootch?” Barb inquired. Leaving Eris to nod in silence as if she was actually silently replying for Butterscotch within view of the small dragon.

“Yes it’s me.” Eris could feel her whole seat suddenly shift as Butters moved his head about in depression. Hung low as if he was defeated and down in his pride. The chaotic being’s smile faded as she felt a sort of remorse for Butters now. If only she could fix this. In all her infinite wisdom. She knew she couldn’t. At least not with these bottled up feelings. The confusion and rage. The joy and bliss of living with him. Confessing was one thing, but having the same denial meet and greet you everyday. It was tormenting. Worse than torture. Maybe this is why she relished in his troubles so much. She wanted Butters to feel the same way as she did when she never got her answer from him. Was it worth it though? Losing him completely as a friend?

Eris did the same gesture as her host did, dropping her head low and feeling a single claw brush along her white hair. Letting out a sigh before feeling a shake and looking up to greet that same yellow hoof tip. About to drop on her.

Eris cringed at the sight. She didn’t wanna become a squashed mess. Having to flash out of the way about an inch. Eris watched as her imaginary self was crushed along her love’s hoof. Either sunk along the sea of long pink hair or pushed into a messy pulp. All just to relieve a simple itch.

“DUSSSKK SHINE!” Shrilled a loud voice that made Eris cover her ears. Now that caught her attention. A slight shift along Butters body and Eris could see a baffled purple pony standing on the stairs. Only to teleport back behind his door. It brought a snicker to her lips once more. She could read each detail of the confusion ensuing along the scenes around her. Though her smile didn’t last long as the moment she dreaded seemed to come closer and closer. She didn’t have a plan on how to prevent it or how to relieve the tension. Other than of course causing some type of mayhem. Which would only add to the piled on accusations that Butterscotch would confess to.

As the minutes dragged on Eris sat along that mane trying her best to listen intently without being noticed. Only to be occupied with Butterscotch scratching constantly during the conversation. Eris could make majority of the words and didn’t have time to look at the two stallions’ reaction. Though she could have sworn that the story would continue up until Butterscotch held it in the air. Leaving out a single important detail from his story. Never once mentioning Eris’s name.

Eris had about enough of this trifling hoof and snapped her fingers. Letting a fluffy pink umbrella popped into her other paw which seem to greet the scratching hoof tip with a stern hold in it’s position. Surprisingly the umbrella held in place and the hoof left Eris. Thinking the itch was finally gone as Eris stayed perfectly still. Laying her claws right off of Butter’s scalp and hovering just enough to look into what Butters was looking at now.

“This seems to be your culprit right here.” Dusk Shine announced. Opening a book with a wave of his own colored magic.

“This is in me?” Butters inquired. Which made Eris blink rapidly. Why was Butterscotch lying? Eris and Butters knew that this wasn’t the case and had already known the cause. It was simple, yet Butterscotch was claiming something else was bothering him.

Could it be? That Butterscotch was protecting Eris in some sort of way? Eris could feel her heart flutter about, as she slowly dropped to plant herself flat the ground. In fear of floating away. Holding her claws up across her chest. Sighing out in great relief and admiration for her host. A giddy smile flooding her face. Her hero. For once she could actually say that about Butterscotch. She stood there for what seemed to be minutes on end floating on a dream cloud. Until something scooped her up and seemed to quickly toss her into the air while she was offguard.

Eris’s thoughts on how her efforts were gone to waste due to a simple distraction. Taking a different kind of ride that flung her right out of her hiding place. Dropping down onto the floor. Eris yelping out as she bounced to the library floor. Yelling out in pain as she felt like a thrown ball. Though this ball had no real bounce and the tumbling made her unable to concentrate.


“Yow! OW!.....NOT COOL!” Eris screamed out landing along her chin her long slender body following suit rolling along her body and feeling her backside impact the ground. Eris landing flat along her spine feeling stars floating around her spinning head.

“Ew! There was a bug in my hair!?” Yelped out a familiar booming voice. Which could only be the blonde stallion turned mare. The ground shifted and woke Eris out of her daze. The thudding of her tumbling body silenced her surroundings to where the voices boomed out above her position. The last statement grabbing her attention much like the ringing reminder of an alarm that she had in her head.

“...Isn’t that right Eris?” Dusk Shine said hunching his head down at her now. She was revealed now. No chance to make it look innocent as they discussed about Butters’s apparent personal problem. How could she make it out clean without making this any more worse? Or even deter Dusk’s attention away from what really went on with Butters’s magical condition.

The blonde stallion had already worked so hard to cover up for Eris that she too felt like she needed to take action to somehow alleviate the inevitable trouble and controversy they both would become buried under.

“Alright! Alright! You got me.” She confessed finding that the jig was up. Her spying session suddenly over.

How could she throw off the suspecting stallion? The answer to it was simple, and fell right under Eris’s old habits. Something ticked within her head and for once in a long time. It told her that what she was planning was more than fine, but the right thing to do. She felt free from any type of reformed shackles that were programed into her being. As long as she used her skills to help lighten the current situation. Disappearing in thin air Eris acted like her playful self like usual and snatched up Dusk Shine’s head by his neck as she reappeared in her normal size.

“Oh Dusk Shine! I’ve missed you!” Eris said playfully. Playing her part and surprising Dusk with a quick shifting embrace along his neck. Bringing him nice and close as her single arm clutched onto his head. Pressing her cheek against his purple face. Dusk predictably did what she expected and moved away with a pop of his head escaping her grasp.

“Mind telling us why you were spying on Butterscotch?” Dusk Shine began. This was all too easy for her to play with their thoughts.

“Why! I’m concerned for his health! I mean look at him. The poor thing looks like he’s about to cry.” Eris said waving her arms over to Butters’s position to where her magic forced the room to go dark with a spotlight shining on the blonde mare. He really did look like he was about to cry. Though Eris could only think about fending off Dusk Shine off their case.

“Eris stop lying!” Butterscotch said in a huff. Pouting out more than Eris had anticipated. Was all the effort and guilt getting to him? She barely had time to think as Butters continued with his verbal complaint. Shutting down Eris’s magic with sheer hostility.

“You’ve been doing nothing to help me! And now you’re!...You’re! Arrrrggggh! Doing it all wrong!” Butters shouted out. Clearly this uncalled gesture made the purple unicorn flinch as if he was being scolded as well. Eris knew that the pent up emotions were flooding out once more from her love’s lips. Butterscotch was clearly spatting out spiteful words due to his nerves and emotions hanging on a thin line.

While she could understand it was clear that he still held a grudge against her. It was still for something out of her control. To her understanding it could have all been avoided if he had not talked down to her that one night. To make her cry and regret living in such close proximity to such a cute kind colt.

Seeking to gain a bit of payback. Eris could feel a snarl turn into a wide grin. Her naughty little thoughts floating to her expression with no intent to hide or suppress them from the on-looking ponies. She waved her arm and was instantly by Dusk’s side with a small pop of a flash. Her arms touching Dusk Shine in an affectionate way. Highlighting her point across as her reply to the scornful blonde stallion turned mare.

“Simple!” Eris said feeling her claws began to trickle along a strangely styled mane of a bookworm as well as the purple coat along his chin. “I’m here to confess my love for…”

All while Eris was replying back Butterscotch was simply fuming at this point giving Eris a dirty look that was clearly translated as an expression that said one thing. (Don’t you dare! Don’t you DARE!) The final words hitting him straight where it hurt. That ringing that was gone earlier was now pinging her mind like a customer waiting at a desk. Infuriated with the service and trying desperately to grab someone’s attention.

“...Dusk Shine.” The room went silent as Butterscotch’s expression shifted as if Eris had pressed a button to change it. She might as well did as even Dusk Shine seemed to be completely distracted now. Reacting shyly to the confession of love and giggling outloud. Blushing heavily as if he was the stallion that was now a mare.

Butterscotch’s gaze shifted towards his close friend. Which made Eris seem to find comfort in not being under someone’s scope. Though that reminder of her being rude and unreformed was still going off. She knew better to rub her plan in Butterscotch’s face but did so anyway in the moment of anger she suddenly had when Butterscotch did not seem to understand she was once again giving herself for him. The three were standing there quietly as Barb scratched away with her quill. Jotting down notes of the experience.

“Eris. Um...this is so sudden. You shouldn’t have.” Dusk butted in breaking the tension that he had figured to be just pure surprise and awe that Eris even had the ability to love somepony so soon. Let alone let it be one pony that foiled her plans so long ago. The purple pony gently led Eris’s claws off of his person and took a couple of steps back in an attempt to breath.

“You really shouldn’t have!” Chuckled out Dusk who only seemed to be giddy about somepony actually telling him that they loved him. It was obvious and strange that no pony had done such a thing. With his previous past being a secluded student, it had left him alone most of his life since he took up schooling under Prince Solaris. “I uh...need some time alone. Um...excuse me!” Dusk said with a silly smile draw across his face with adorned blushing cheeks that made his coat look an even deeper shade of purple.

Dusk Shine zipped into his kitchen with Barb running after him to check on the embarrassed pony. Butterscotch and Eris knew well enough why Dusk Shine felt like running away. Which meant he didn’t have an answer right away for Eris and didn’t want to hurt her feelings. Butterscotch turned to Eris who had her arms crossed along her chest hovering in the air turning her own eyes in silent retort.

“What are you doing!?” Butters whispered loudly. Taking this time to talk to Eris and figure out how to get out of this situation.

“Saving your patootie!..’Cutie’.” Eris added a nickname at the end of her answer and gave a sly wink at Butters which only made him grow flustered. The fact that Eris was still flirting with him in a mare’s body was just a naughty thought to process and still felt somewhat taboo to him. Butterscotch was quick to recover and shook off the cute comment and continued with his chance to talk to her.

“Eris. I can handle it.” Butters said calmly trying to ease his emotions. To steady himself now that he suddenly had a partner in his little lie. Eris could easily make this all blow over and make his effort for her all but naught thanks to her intrusion.

“Could you now?” Eris mockingly replied back. Still feeling the slight burn of how ungrateful Butterscotch was with her assist. "Are you gonna tell another fib to hurt him more?" The room grew silent for what felt like minutes. Eris refusing to stare back at Butterscotch and the blonde pony grimacing as much as he was able to. Eventually Butterscotch could only hold so much angry until he came to accept the circumstances. Butterscotch stroked his own mane with both hooves and sighed out. Choosing to end the silence.

“Please Eris. I just don’t want any one of us getting hurt here.” Butterscotch pleaded. As if his intentions were obvious. In which the mistress of disaster knew what would really happen if she let little darling Butterscotch handle it, things would be over in a heartbeat. Eris took up Butterscotch’s dainty new hooves into her claws sighed out. To look into her, “his”, eyes.

This is what I live for Butterscotch. Just let me help you this once. I know I’ve done wrong these past few days, but I can make it up to you. I swear!” Eris said pouring out her own heart. Which finally brought out a result she had been working for in Butterscotch in a long time. A genuine smile that seemed to curl upon his cute blonde cheeks. Butterscotch pulled his left hoof free and wiped his eye of the pooling tear that sat there waiting to be release. Butterscotch squeaking as he felt his voice tremble with comfort.

“O-okay.” The troubled blonde pony finally felt some relief as he finally got the help he was searching for since this morning. His right hoof joining along his left and wiping his eyes clean of his welling pool hues. Eris gave a playful scratch to Butterscotch’s ear. Watching it flicker along her touch as she felt like she was going to get her shining moment. This time she would be the one to save him. It was all going to plan and was now her chance to show him how much she cared.

It was now or never as Dusk Shine clambered out of his kitchen with Barb in tow. The tiny dragon holding a smile for some reason as Dusk Shine cleared his throat. Moving back into place right in front of the little book podium that still had pages open for the nightmare creature he was claiming to be the culprit. Eris was ready for anything Dusk Shine might throw at him. His questions about Eris’s meddling, his investigative approaches with the imaginary creature, and even the casual conversation that would be an attempt to shrug off this daunting task.

“I accept.” Dusk Shine proposed. This whole time Eris had not once been offtrack or confused about anything said and done. Until now.

“You wha?” Eris asked out in a daze.

“I accept. Maybe we can set something up? Oh, say this Tuesday? Lunch at Hay Burgers?” Dusk Shine spouted out as if it wasn’t a big deal. Smiling wide back at Eris who only seem to just stare at Dusk Shine with all of her energy now drained from shock. Her arms going limp as her feet found solid ground, unable to keep to the air anymore.

Butters seem to only hold his eyes in his hooves at the mention of date. Scorning his agreement all too soon with Eris. What was a tender moment of trust and love, turned into the worst possible feeling for Butterscotch. Eris looked towards him for an answer but got nothing and then back at Dusk Shine. Unable to think of something clever. Was this really happening right now?

“I-I-I uh….Oh wow! Of course! OF COURSE!” Eris replied back going alone with it. Something clicking in her head as she was the one who did confess to Dusk Shine not too long ago. Even though it wasn’t true she had to play her part or be found out in her scheme.

“That’s great, Eris. Let me use my weekend to help Butterscotch with his um, condition alright?” dusk Shine said finding the heated glow hit his face once more.

“Of course….of course.” Eris said hovering in the air stiff as a board with her eyes wide like a doll’s and her paw waving in a weak wave at her new “boyfriend”.

Butters finally released himself from his covering position and looked up at Eris with tearing eyes that seemed to be on the brink of leaking from the corners of his eyes. Eris caught sight of this and cringed into an imaginary corner. What did she just do? In defeat Butters held his head low and walked over to Dusk Shine’s side, whom was going over the pages again trying to get back on track.

“Alright back to business Butter- What’s wrong?” Dusk Shine started taking a quick swivel of his gaze to see Butterscotch even more distraught now. “I’m sorry Butterscotch! I didn’t mean to ignore you. Just...everything happened so suddenly and… and. I’ll get to work now. I promise you I’ll find a way to remove this thing.” Dusk Shine said in worry.

“Sniff! No no….it’s fine. I’m just…” Butterscotch tried his best to compose himself though an audible whine left his lips as he continued to cry now. Great! If things weren’t already bad they were worse. They had lied giving Dusk Shine a problem he couldn’t solve. Eris was now in a fake relationship with Dusk Shine due to it. And now Dusk Shine was placing more effort than he should into finding a solution for a problem that didn’t exist. And most of all Butterscotch was even more depressed.

“Congratulations, Eris.” Barb suddenly called out right below the airborne mistress. Eris gave her a toothy grin to hide her own sudden downed expression and replied back. Trying to sound proud about it.

“Thanks. I just,-it’s hard, you know?” Eris told Barb. Which seemed to be Eris trying her best to make up an excuse. To explain that none of this was her fault. When everything actually was. Who’s to blame here? The ponies whose reactions were completely genuine? Herself for being just herself? It all wasn’t fair. Was this to be her life? Married to some pony she didn’t love to protect the one pony she did love?

“What’s wrong?” Barb asked Eris. Trying her best to continue a conversation. Finding Eris’s expression to be the opposite of being ecstatic. A cute tilt of her scaly head and Eris had to reply.

“No. I’m happy. I really am.” Eris said in yet another lie. “I’m just worried for Butterscotch. It may not look like it, but I’m worried sick.” Eris let it out. Tired of lying, of fake tricks, puns, and the hurtful truth. She didn’t know where she sided anymore herself on alignment. Having half a mind to give up this fake charade. She wasn’t even thinking about her words as Barb began mixing two and two together slowly in her mind.

Eris watched on as the two ponies conversed about their schedule leaving Eris to stand aside with her own thoughts. She now had a boyfriend. Though it wasn’t the one she loved. Butterscotch left Dusk’s side after a couple more words and made for the door. Eris jolted up and followed after.

“Hey, Champ!” Eris began trying to regain Butters’s attention through friendly attitude alone. Hovering out the door with Butters, stomping out rather than trotting in his wake. Eris gave the door a shove closing it while she continued with another attempt.

“How about that! The plan worked prefectly!” Eris said with a smile. hovering alongside her back acting like there was not a care in this world.

“Yeah. For you maybe.” Butters announced refusing to stare Eris in the eye walking forward. Not even attempting to fly away from eris as she might just snoop back into his coat again.

“Come on Butterscotch! I didn’t mean any of tha-ahah-at. Ha ha.” Eris said with a giggle. Her eyes narrowed in a nervous fit while she held her toothy grin. But doubt was filled in Butterscotch’s head.

“But you said you would make it better. You only made it better for yourself.” Butters told her laying down a simple confession of how he felt about the matter. Though not fully commited to telling her he cared. “Can I get some time alone please. I don’t wanna make things look weird. You know? For Dusk Shine. And his girlfriend.”

That last word hit Eris like a mini water balloon filled with sludge. Smack dapped right into her face. It felt vile and disgusting to even think of herself as another pony’s mare. She hovered in place and watched Butterscotch leave on her four hooves. Respecting his request. While the day had been Topsy Turvy so was her thoughts. (“I love him, I hate him. I love him I hate him. I hate him! Then I love Dusk Shine?”) Eris bonked herself in the head. Though she only felt her neck and head sway just a bit from the unconcerning blow that held no force. Angry, sad, and now alone.

“Maybe I should just go home?” Eris said with a quivering lip. As another thought filled her mind. Would she still be welcomed in that cottage?



“Eris. Um...this is so sudden. You shouldn’t have.” Spoke out the purple pony who was concerned for his very life and state of Equestria. Dusk Shine felt like backing away. To run for his life as if was being targeted by a weapon of mass destruction. He felt his hooves one by one beginning to retreat unable to keep his composure for much longer.

"You really shouldn't have!" Dusk Shine yelped out. Feeling his cringing face suddenly give way. Trying his best to keep his smile adorning his face. Though the pure fear filling his mind was reluctantly winning. “I uh...need some time alone. Um...excuse me!” Quickly turning from his spot, he ran to his kitchen. Hearing the faint steps of his dragon assistant follow after.

The poor purple pony ran under his table and was breathing heavily. His chest puffing out so much so, that he was imitating a pufferfish. Dusk felt like a nervous wreck. Holding his head in place as he curled up in his hiding place. Barb ran towards the table they ate on so many times over and poked her head into Dusk's personal bubble. "You alright?" Barb asked with concerned.

"Alright? Alright?!" Dusk Shine said with a hush like shout back at Barb, as to not alert his guests to his distress. "What do you think?! My greatest enemy just confessed her love for me! This has got to be some trick. Some plot to destroy all the books in the library or something!" Dusk spouted out nonsense from just how afraid he was at Eris right now. While flattering the confession, it was still driving him up the wall. Unable to think logically as he was now the catalyst of the doom of Equestria or it's savior. Dusk could feel his teeth clenching down on what felt like a very thin material that seemed to be his soul trying to leave his body. His mind over exaggerating his fears in his mind as he held onto his mouth like it would really happen to him. Anything was possible with chaos, so he wasn't ruling that possibility out with Eris.

Barb held up her little clawed hands and spoke out in a calm voice. "Alright, calm down now. It's probably nothing." Acting as the voice of reason for her dear friend.

"NOTHING?!" Dusk Shine let it out quite loud as his hooves gave way to the sound. He stuffed a hoof into his mouth and let Barb speak her piece.

"Look!" Barb said rubbing the bridge of her nose. Mostly from how clueless Dusk was with women. "Eris probably means good this time." Though Barb tapped her chin now and gave a half-hearted smile as that usually wasn't the case with her. "If she really means it. Then it's up to you to make sure she doesn't go crazy again, got it?"

"What? But I can't-you can't mean! No!" Dusk Shine said in a whisper. Retaliating as best as he could. Even with Barb's logic this was all too insane. Better to be off and turn her back to stone so he could focus on other things. Even if it was against what Solaris had wanted and ordered them to do.

"If anything else fails and she's up to something, we still have Butterscotch to keep her in place. The alternative being you break her heart and she-" Barb continued shrugging her shoulders, showing how this didn't seem to scare her much. Until her face froze in fright at an angry Eris. Dusk Shine stopped her there as his eyes stared off into the distance of what responsibility laid upon his shoulders now. Adding to Barb's statement.

"-Could mean the end of everything." Dusk's eye twitched at his last and only resort. To swoon this potential end of the world and keep her in check. even if their relationship failed it only meant a step closer to reforming her. There was more negatives to denying the poor jumbled being, than actually giving it a try. Dusk finally calmed down feeling his chest come out in display of the bravery need to take on this obstacle. Then it faded as he held onto one of the table's legs.

"Please don't make me." Dusk Shine whined now like a child. Unable to get up. Barb huffed out and rolled up her arms in a showing of determination. Tugging on Dusk Shine. "Come on! Get out there! Equestria need-needs-y-YOU!" Barb grunted out pulling on one purple leg. After a couple of pulls with his tail Barb gave up and turned to leave him.

"If you won't then I'm telling her it's not happening!" Barb warned Dusk Shine. Knowing too well how badly one can feel holding their feelings back. A certain white stallion rose up into her head, somepony whom she never had a chance with due to species. Now she felt obligated to help Eris get her own stallion.

"Ugh! Fine." Dusk Shine finally gave up rolling his eyes and standing up. Huffing out on his hoof and smelling his breath as Barb seemed to pop up in excitement. Brushing Dusk's mane quickly with her claws. "How do I look?" Dusk regretfully asked Barb, who was now on his back doing more of his mane. The tiny Dragon gave a thumbs up and gave him and encouraging smile.

"Like a hero!" Barb told him. Dusk's neck craned low as he trotted out. An inch before showing his face he straightened up and created an act that would shatter worlds. Making things more complex with a special connection.

Author's Note:

New's Year Resolution is Trutsworthy. Last year I haven't been keeping my promises. So I wanna do something to make myself better this year of 2016 by literally living by the virtue of trust and faith. Unlike most people. Remedy here likes to choose virtues or moral traits to improve. So this year has been faith and trust. Since I've done horribly to keep most of my promises. So why am I telling you this. It's because I want you to know that comments keep me alive. Let me know what you love, what you want to read, what you didn't like. Help me improve so that I can continue to write and have a purpose. Do that. And I promise you by the so called resolution that binds me. I will write it! Enjoy this chapter. Because right now. It will be a start of a comeback for me.

Comments ( 17 )

Man, I feel bad for Eris and Butterscotch due to how bad the situation got for them with Eris now fake-dating Dusk Shine and Dusk pretending to like her out of fear of what a rejected Eris could do. Thanks for the chapter.

Such chaos...
And Eris is NOT able to control it...

Great chapter feel bad for Eris though with having to pretend date Dusk Shine and Dusk pretending to like her out of fear of what Eris could do if she's rejected.

more chapters please

Can you update as soon as possible

Ohhh.... the possibilities
A. Eris and Dusk could end up liking each other
B. truth is revealed

Please update

7761406 Working on it. Tell me who do you like in this story as far as characters go?

7763380

Soo, when's the next chapter coming out?

7189588 Definitely NOT A. It's not an option for this story

Look Remedy I know you removed the ''sex'' tag in this story and What I want to say is Can you put it back please we wanna see some action get it? :D

7818522 Dear me! You really wanna see more of my naughty works? I'm flattered, and intrigued. Hmmm. I'm working on it. Right now this one is overdo and the holidays are finally coming to a relaxing end. Stayed tuned folks! Remi's got some work that needs to be done.

Comment posted by Nova Whirl deleted Feb 17th, 2019

What happens next

Loving the romantic drama!

Login or register to comment