• Published 20th Apr 2015
  • 15,910 Views, 803 Comments

I'm a loli?!? - aterriblewriter



I didn't expect this in the morning..... why the hell do i have tentacles, and why are there talking ponies all over the place here? i'm just gonna try to stay home.

  • ...
69
 803
 15,910

The Extended Tour

"Uh, hello?" I slowly say to the room full of silent fillies and colts, scared of what's to come. I could see the three ponies I first met. The yellow one had a seat in between a grey pony wearing glasses and a light purple pony wearing a tiara. "Are those.... Diamonds?" The orange pegasus was sitting in the middle row, right next to the white unicorn. The next few moments were a blur of white, orange, and yellow.

"-Dakota!-" The three yell, tackling me into a group hug, making the tentacles panic for a second.

"Nice to see some familiar faces." I positively think, hesitantly hugging back. "I guess I had nothing to worry about.... If only I knew their names."

"-Girls....-" The deep purple pony behind us slowly says. "-Do you know her?-"

Breaking from the group hug, the white unicorn turns to her. "-Yeah, we were the first ones to meet her. You did read the papers, right? She's literally all over them.-"

"-Yes, I did and it's nice to know she already has friends.-" The presumed teacher smiles, looking at me with curious eyes.

"-Actually, she's going to be going here next week.-" Ash says while walking in with Fluttershy.

"-WHAT!?!-" Most of the students yelled, some of the students looking at me with fearful eyes. Some of the others looked at me with visible blushes, even the one wearing glasses.

"-YAY!-" The three ponies cheered around me, making me flinch at the volume.

"These reactions are.... Unexpected." I think to myself with a raised eyebrow. "Curse you, Twilight! You had ONE job, make the spell work." I roll my eyes, wanting to understand what was going on.

"-She's correct, class. Dakota be going here as of next week, I expect each of you to be nice to her.-" Teach explains, looking at the tiara wearing filly with a knowing look. "-She'll be learning how to speak equish, as you saw earlier, she can't speak it yet.-"

"-Uh, Miss Cheerilee?-" Glasses asks, holding up a hoof.

"-Yes, Silver Spoon?-"

"-I could help her, I mean.....if she doesn't mind.-" Glasses says, blushing at the looks she's getting.

"-That's nice of you, Silver Spoon.-" Teach says with a smile. "-She might appreciate it.-"

"-Okay, fillies and colts, she's here just to meet her classmates. She's got some other places to visit today.-" Ash announces, earning an 'awww' from the non-scared students. "-Don't worry, starting next week, she'll be coming here regularly.-"

"Nice to know that most of them won't be bullies. I'm not too sure about the tiara wearing one though..... Who wears a diamond studded tiara to school?"

"-Oh, you three.-" Ash points at the three fillies around me. "-Can come with us to help give our little guest a tour around town..... If your teacher is alright with it, of course.-" Ash finishes, giving the teacher a sheepish look.

The group of fillies gave the teacher the puppy dog eyes, unsurprisingly, it was ineffective against her. She pondered it for a minute before nodding. "-They can go....-" She agrees, stopping when the fillies cheered. "-Just remember, you will have homework when you get back.-" She finishes, to the horror of the group.

"-Okay, Miss Cheerilee.-" The three drone, none too excited about homework.

"-Well, let's get going, girls.-" Ash says, opening the door and motioning us out.

We made our way out of the school, I was in the back with the kids and Ash was leading us with Fluttershy. We stopped at my house for a minute, wondering where to go next.

"-Well.... I dunno where to go, I only knew where the school was. Anypony else have an idea?-" Ash asks with a shrug.

"-W-We could show her my house, I-I mean she might like the critters I have there.-" Fluttershy suggests, trying to hide behind her hair.

"-Maybe later, Flutters. How about somewhere else?-"

"-How about the prank shop?-" The orange pegasus suggests, a mischievous smile on her face.

"-I like your style, but no, not gonna happen today.-"

"-Maybe......the library?-" The white unicorn asks, sounding unsure.

"Screw it, I'm naming these guys right now. The white one can be called Lisa. The orange one is gonna be called.....Zoe, she seems like a risk taker. Last, but not least, the yellow one can be called....Jessie, she has a distinct.... Country feel around her." I think to myself, deciding it would be easier to name them.

"-Not a bad idea.....Sorry, didn't catch your name..-"

"-Oh, it's Sweetie Belle. The orange daredevil over there is Scootaloo and the yellow country filly next to her is Applebloom.-"

"-Nice to meet you three. I'm Ashen Glade, just call me Ash. I will be living with Dakota over here.-" She introduces with a smile and points at my house. "-Enough introductions for now, let's get going to the library.-" She says before walking off in a random direction, me, not knowing any better, following behind. She stops after going a few feet. "-Uhh.....-" She slowly turns back to them, a blush and a sheepish smile on her face. "-Which way is that?-" She asks, rubbing the back of her head with her hoof.

They all simultaneously point at the treehouse down the opposite direction we were going. "-I-It's over there.-" Fluttershy stuttered out.

"-Really, there's a library in there?-"

"-Yup, ahm sure.-" Jessie deadpanned.

"-Let's go!-" She exclaims, going towards the treehouse.

The group and I exchanged looks before we went after her.

"-Golden Oaks Library, huh? Seems appropriate, seeing that it's a tree and all.-" Ash notes after reading the sign out front.

The library's exterior was pretty cool. Thick roots formed a small pathway to the front door. The door looked out of place, painted red and it was split in two horizontally. Further up, there was a balcony with a telescope perched up there.

"Sweet, it looks like an elf would make some kind of potion store here."

We go inside, a little bell rung when the door opened. My jaw dropped when I saw the decor. The whole room looked like the tree grew to form it. There were lots of shelves full of books, a little sign above each shelf with pony runes written on them, I presume that they have what kind of genre the books are. The tables grew out of the floor, making me wonder what kind of elven sorcery was going on in here.

I continued to look around, in awe of the house, not noticing the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs.

"-Oh! H-Hi, Dakota.-" The resident dragon, Spike greets, hearts in his eyes. I jump a little at the sudden voice. "-I didn't think you'd be here today. That's a nice bunny coat you have on.... Really, it accents your eyes perfectly.-" He says, not yet noticing the group behind me.

The tentacle called Jynx sent feelings of amusement after seeing Spike, remembering the looks he gave me at the dress shop. I quickly and discretely pinch it. "Stop that. It's bad enough without ya joinin' in." I whisper to it, feeling more amusement from her.

"-Sorry to break it to ya, tiger, but she can't understand ya.-" Ash says, startling the young dragon.

"-Ash! What are you doing here?-" Spike asks with a smile, happy to see her.

"-Yeah, nice to see ya too, buddy.-" Ash smiles. "-We're giving Dakota a tour of the town, checking the sights, figuring out where things are, ya know, the usual.-"

"-I think you need to know the town, long before you start giving ponies tours.-" He points out, earning a glare from Ash. "-You probably didn't know where things were and followed Fluttershy around.-"

"-Name one time I got lost!-"

"-The castle, we ended up in the dungeons.-"

"-I was still kinda new! I thought those stairs lead to the throne room....-"

"-Canterlot, you ended up taking the wrong turn and we were lost for five hours, until the nice clock shop owner pointed us in the right direction.... We were still wandering for another hour after the fact.-" Spike deadpanned. "-Do I have to continue?-"

"-Eh... Fiiiinne, I'm terrible with navigating.-" Ash gives up.

"-Yes, yes you are.-" Spike agrees, earning another glare from Ash.

"-Hold on.... Ya know Ash?-" Jessie asks, the other fillies looking at Spike with confusion.

"-Yep, she was the first pony to raise me.... Until she had to leave me to Twilight when she got old enough. I think she still has my baby pictures.-"

"-Moving on..... You work here?-" Ash interrupts, knowing that he'd ruin his popularity if he continued.

"-More like live here. Weren't you told? Celestia let Twilight have the library after the Nightmare Moon incident. I'm the librarian when Twi isn't here.-" Spike explains.

"-I've really gotta read the papers when I have time.... No, Celestia didn't tell me.-" Ash sighs. "-You've grown a lot since the last time I saw you, it's been... What?.... Six months since I had to leave you to Twi?-"

"-Three, I think you missed me a bit too much.-"

"-Who wouldn't miss the adorable fire breather they raised?-" Ash asks, making Spike blush.

"-Ahem..... So, what do you need? As you can see here, we have quite the selection.-"

"-Well, Dakota and I are just looking, I think.-" Ash says, noticing me getting dragged by two fillies.

While they were talking I was dragged over to the kids section by Jessie and Lisa, judging from the less thick and more colorful books on the shelves. Zoe slowly followed, looking as bored as ever.

When they let me go, they looked at each other and nodded, seeming to agree on a plan. Lisa levitated a few books off the shelves, humming the whole while. Jessie had to bite down on the spine of the book she was getting. They both handed the books over to me, if you can call what they did handing them over. The cover of the book that Jessie gave me had drawings of the three main kinds of ponies I've seen so far and some other creatures that seemed to come from Greek mythology. The other two that Louise passed over some books that, after quick flipping through, seemed to be mostly drawings of plants and animals.

"-Here, you might not understand us, but, we think you'll need to know what all lives here.... Or at least know what they look like.-" Lisa says with a smile.

I blink, a little surprised that they got those kinds books. "I guess their smart for their age, I think. So, I got some picture books showing the various animals and plants, another book on the sentient races here, I presume...... Sweet, I've got some research to do." I think, thanking the fillies with a smile.

"-Can't we go somewhere more.... I dunno, more fun?-" Zoe asks, none too excited about reading.

"-Well, if we're done here, we could visit Sugarcube Corner and grab a bite to eat.-" Spike says, earning some noises of agreement with our group. "-Twi is currently having one of her..... Moments upstairs, mumbling something about the 'spell' and digging through spell books left and right. I'll gladly take a break from that, just let me put the sign on the door.-" He quickly spun said sign around, having pulled it out of somewhere, and put it on the doorknob.

We all cleared out of the library, the books in my hands and Spike staying uncomfortably close to me, hearts in his eyes. I kept trying to shy away from the guy, but he kept on getting closer, making me keep screaming internally at this guy's obvious crush on me. It seemed to take forever, but we finally got to the Hansel and Gretel nightmare of a building, ignoring the stares from the other ponies.

We entered the building without incident. The building probably made my blood sugar spike the moment I entered, the pastry theme very prominent and the smell of cupcakes in the air. There were a few ponies at some booths, eyeing me curiously and eating their food.

"-Welcome to Sugarcube Corner! How may I help you.-" The Pony behind the counter greets, not yet noticing me. "-Oh! Hi Fluttershy. the usual lemon meringue cookies, right? And let's see here..... four large chocolate shakes for the little ones, rubies added to one for our resident dragon, of course.-" He asks, earning nods of agreement from Flutters and the others. "-Now.... What would you want? Might I suggest some freshly baked cinnamon rolls?-" He asks, turning to Ash. "-We've got a two for the price of one deal today.-"

"-That sounds nice, add another chocolate ruby shake for Dakota over here and I think we'll be done ordering.-" Ash smiles, gesturing to me and missing the face Spike gave me.

"-Oh! I-I didn't notice her there..... They'll be done in a little bit, just take a seat and I'll deliver them right to the table.-" He panics a little bit at the sight of me, making me feel a little self-conscious.

With a quick thanks, we took our seats at one of the unoccupied tables near the corner. They all were talking to each other about something while they waited for their food. Meanwhile, I was looking through the animal book, seeing some animals I'm familiar with, dogs, cats, etc.

"It would appear I have hit the Greek mythos section...." I blink, surprised that there's friggin' HYDRAS here. "I hope I never meet one during my stay here." There were some animals I didn't even know, like the tree-wolf things and a snake-chicken. There was a skull and crossbones drawing in the corners of those drawings, probably to specify that they are obviously deadly and, should I see them, run the hell away.

We finally got our food after a little while, I had a cinnamon roll and a chocolate shake with red things sprinkled over the top and a bendy straw placed on the table, confusing me. "Those are too big to be sprinkles, the size of my thumb.... Some kind of candy? Maybe?" I think with a shrug, thanking the pony and earning a raised eyebrow from him.
"-I'm pretty sure she thanked you.-" Ash explains with a smile.

"-Oh, well then, you're welcome.-" He smiles, happy that I'm polite. He turns back to Ash. "-When you're done, that'll be ten bits, just pay up front.-" He tells her before walking back behind the counter, surprising her.

"-That's pretty cheap....-"

"-The owners of this place like us, so they give us a special discounts on the shakes.-" Zoe speaks up. "-Sometimes they even gives them out for free to everyone.-"

"-That's nice of them.-" Ash notes, taking a bite out of the cinnamon roll.

They all started to eat, the fillies slurping their shakes loudly, as if racing each other. Spike just stirred up his shake, the red things mixing into it, before chugging it down.. Fluttershy slowly ate her cookies, a small smile on her face.

I was hesitant to eat the red things on my shake, so I picked one off the top and, not knowing anything better to do, licked it. "Okay, it's strawberry flavored.... A little strange for it to taste like a freshly picked strawberry, but I'll go with it." I threw it in my mouth and bit down. "So, it's one of THOSE kinds of candies.... Who puts these in a shake?" I think with a wince, regretting biting down on it.

I took a quick sip from the shake, kind of wanting to know if these made a good combination. I blink, the flavors mixing to taste like a chocolate strawberry. With a hum of realization, I get why they are in there. I liked the combination, even though the candies were the slow melting kind, it was pretty good.

I moved from the shake, wanting to try the cinnamon roll. I waited for the candy to melt before I took a bite, not wanting to taste a mix of strawberry and cinnamon roll. The fillies right next to me finished. Having won the shake race, Zoe had a victorious smile on her face moments before she dropped out of her seat, moaning and holding her head. "Heh, heh, brain freeze." I laugh, missing the look Spike gave me.

Picking it up with my hand after noticing that there was no silverware for me to eat it with, I took a bite of the cinnamon roll, immediately loving it. "I found the pony equivalent of Cinnabon, Wooooohooooo!" I celebrate a little, happy that there's good food here.

We all finished at almost the same time, Fluttershy had went and got a to-go bag for her cookies and Ash put some gold coins on the counter.

"-So... Where are we going to go next?-" Ash asks, turning to look at Fluttershy.

"-H-How about my place, please? I-I mean it's not too far....-"

"-Okay, we'll go there. Lead the way.-"

We leave the bakery, Fluttershy leading the way. As we pass my house, I realize something. "Wait..........How do I even HAVE power at my house? I mean, I am probably hooked up to the plumbing, but I haven't even seen a power line anywhere." I think to myself, stopping the group and running back inside my house, much to their confusion.

I quickly run to the my basement door, quickly noticing a slight pink glow coming from behind it. I slowly open the door, hesitant to know what the source of the glow is. I hear a creak and turn around, jumping in fear. I sigh in relief, seeing Ash and Co. had followed me. I raise an eyebrow and point down the stairs, showing them the glow, earning a few gasps of awe. With a shrug, I go down the stairs and turn left, only for my jaw to drop.

There was a giant pink gem in the middle of my basement floor, almost reaching the floor above. It had little gems trailing off of it on the floor, almost looking like roots, leading to the fusebox and the water heater, completely engulfing them. The crystals engulfed the all the piping in the basement, almost making it look like a spiderweb.

"This has got to be the crystals that Celestia was talking about." I think, feeling the power pulse from it, eerily like a heartbeat.

I hear a collection of gasps behind me. Turning around, I see the group staring at all this in awe.

"-W-What is that?-" Fluttershy squeaks out, trying to hide from the gem.

"-Yeah, what is it? It's making my magic freak out.-" Lisa speaks up, pointing at her horn, which was sparking green.

"-If it is what I think it is, it'll be hard to explain..... Spike, get away from that!-" Ash yells.

Spike made his way to the gem, ignoring Ash's yells and drooling a little. "We just ate! How hungry is this guy!?!" He opened his mouth and bit down on the gem. For a moment all was silent.

Bzzzzzzzzzzt!

Spike was sent flying into the wall behind us, leaving a crater in the shape of him.

"-Worth........It.......-" We hear him say from his spot embedded into the wall, puffs of smoke coming out of his mouth.

"Yo, Spike...... Are ya alright?" I ask as he passes out. "Hmmm...... He'll be fine."

Author's Note:

Well.... I didn't think I'd take this long on the chapter.... So, uh, nothing to much to say.... My college semester is starting next month, so don't worry if I take a while.


Ten points to Gryffindor to whoever gets the reference at the end.