• Published 20th Apr 2015
  • 15,911 Views, 803 Comments

I'm a loli?!? - aterriblewriter



I didn't expect this in the morning..... why the hell do i have tentacles, and why are there talking ponies all over the place here? i'm just gonna try to stay home.

  • ...
69
 803
 15,911

Party times and School visits

"-Surprise!-"

Not really awake yet, I just blink. The first pony I saw, the pink sugar ball that is Pinkie Pie, warped to my side. "-You were supposed to be surprised! What happened!?! The author had no other idea than this, did he!?!-" She quickly yelled, making me blink again, still not registering what's going on. "-I'll have a stern talking to with him when this chapter is done, don't worry!-"

"-Um, Pinkie?-" Fluttershy hesitantly spoke up from the back.

"-Oh, Right! Here's your 'Welcome To Ponyville' party, Dakota!-"

"......Sorry, I'm not really awake enough for this." I rub my eyes again and walk towards the cabinet that has my poptarts. I was way too short to reach them, so I reached around to grab a tentacle. I pet it and feel it wake up, feeling love flow. "Can ya get me a poptart, buddy?" It gave a motion similar to a nod and quickly got the box. Thanking the tentacle, I get a pack out and make my way over to the table, yawing and being stared at the whole way.

I take a seat and finally notice the amount of ponies in here. There had to be at least twenty or so ponies in my house, they all looked surprised that I wasn't excited.

"Soooo...... Go on, do whatever you're gonna do. It's not like I could stop any of ya." I motion with my hand. In the meantime, the tentacle I woke up started to wake up the other three.

"-I'm sooo going to have a talk with the author after this..... Let's get this party started! Vinyl, hit it!-" Pinkie shouts, music, sounding eerily like something DeadMau5 would play, starting to blast from a D.J booth manned by a white unicorn with cool shades in my kitchen corner. Everyone started dancing and playing party games. "Just don't question WHY there is a party in my house and HOW did my kitchen get bigger, then I should be just fine...."

"-What are you doing sitting there!?! This is a party juuussst for you! Dance or something!-" Pinkie excitedly yells. I think I got the gist of what she said.

I slowly blink and open a pack, just starting to eat. "Yawn...... Imma join in a sec, don' worry." I quickly devour the poptarts and smack my face, waking myself up. "Alright, I'm up!" I hop down from my seat and join the party.

I made my way over to the D.J, wanting to see the setup she had. I eventually made it there, having to duck and weave my way through the crowd. The bass was pretty strong when I was finally close, making me fight my way over like I was fighting strong gusts of wind. "Nice setup! Seriously, I've never had to fight the beat!" I tell the pony at the booth with a thumbs up, earning a smile from her.

I got behind the booth, not wanting to get blasted back anymore and wanting to see her work her magic, no pun intended. She gave me curious look before nodding and magicing me onto a counter next to her that had a good look at her equipment. It was nice, getting to see how she makes her music. She turns a few knobs and the bass drops, making me almost fall down from the force.

"-Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on here!?! The whole house is shaking!-" Ash yells after rushing through the doorway, making everyone look at her and made the music stop with the cartoonish vrrrp. Everything was silent, except Pinkie, she was still dancing as if the music was still on.

"-Come on, everypony! Shake your groove thang!-" She kept on dancing for a full minute before realizing the music was off. "-Oh! What happened to the music? It was just getting to the good part....-"

Ash coughs, gaining the attention of Pinkie. "-Ahem, what is happening here?-" She asks with a glare, her mane a mess.

"-A-A party for Dakota, M-Miss.....-" Fluttershy stuttered out from the back.

"-A party..... Really? Not even here for a full day and ponies are throwing a party for Dakota.-" She dumbfoundedly asked. "-Couldn't this have waited until we were awake for it?-" She facehooves, making her mane become more of a dishevelled mess.

"-I couldn't wait! I have to throw a party for every new pony I meet within twenty four hours of meeting them, I wouldn't be Pinkie if I didn't!-" Pinkie exclaims with an exaggerated flourish of her mane.

Ash's eye twitched. "-Fine, you can have the party. Just one condition, is Dakota alright with this? She is still adjusting to living here.-" She gave up, too tired for this.

"-Yo! She seems to be adjusting just fine to me, she's been hangin' over here with me since the party started-" The D.J pointed to me, with a smile. "-I think she's curious about my setup, she's been watchin' me work my musical magic since I let her stay with me.-"

"-Okay, have the party. Just, please keep it down, some ponies in town are probably still sleeping.-"

The music started back up, less loud than before. The guests went back to dancing and whatnot. Ash grabbed a drink off a counter with one of her wings and made her way over to me. Pinkie went back to doing..... Whatever she is doing.

"-Hey, good mornin', Dakota.-" Ash says with a smile. "-I guess you got a welcome party, eh?-" She shrugs. "-I'd have waited a few days, but I can't complain, you seem to like this.-" She said and I just nodded with a smile, sort of getting what she was saying. After a little bit, she went off somewhere, I dunno where.

I just kept near the D.J, learning how it worked. "I've always wanted to D.J at least once. It always looked friggin cool, laser light shows, crowds of people dancin' and havin' a grand ol' time."

"-Yo, little buddy, can ya get me a drink, please?-" The D.J asks me, motioning toward the drinks with her head.

"Ah, I got it." I get what she is saying and turn to my tentacles. "Hey, could ya get her a drink from over there? I don't want to fight my way through the crowd." Two of them nodded and quickly stretched over and go two drinks from the counter, feeling love flow from them. They quickly made their way back to us and gave us the drinks. "Oh, uh, thanks, I guess." The tentacles pat my head, giving more feelings of love.

"-Thanks, Little buddy.-"

After a little while of partying, I had the bright idea to see if her setup could play some of my songs. "Hey." I get one of the tentacles attention. "Could ya get my iPod? I wanna check something." I ask, earning excitement from it. It glowed green and the iPod just appeared in its grip, complete with the connector cable. I grabbed it with a thanks and took a closer look at the setup, looking for a USB port to connect the iPod to.

"-What are ya doin' there, little buddy?-" she asks, curious about what I am looking for.

I hold up my iPod and she magically lifts it out of my grasp, looking at it closely and humming. She connects the cable to a slot in the side of her setup and flips a few switches, the music stopping. The crowd let out a simultaneous, "aaaawwww," when the music died. "-It's alright, everypony. Our little guest of honor brought her music to share!-" Everyone cheered at what she said. She passed back the iPod, it still connected and looked at me encouragingly. "-Go on, little buddy, play whatever song ya want.-" She says while motioning to the ipod.

I smile and nod, getting what she was saying. I quickly found my favorite playlist, simply labeled, '80's gold,' and hit play.

I lost track of time when I joined in on the dancing a few minutes after I started the playlist. Ever see a little girl dancing with the assistance of tentacles growing out of her back? Apparently, it was quite the sight. Everyone made room on the dance floor and watched me do moves that came naturally to me. Even Ash came over when I was launched up by the tentacles over everyone, I waved before back flipping and nailing the landing with a flourish, earning cheering from everyone watching.

"Woooooo hoooooo! I don't know how I'm doing this, but it's friggin awesome!" I exclaim during the excitement, just having fun with this and spinning like a top.

The playlist finally ended with me getting launched back up, almost hitting the ceiling and starting to glow white. The moment I landed, my glowing body released a lot of little sparkles that soon were everywhere, making everyone cheer at my show. When the glowing finally subsided, a wave of fatigue hit me, almost making me drop right then and there. With the crowd still cheering, I do a little bow and take a seat by the D.J, wanting to take a little rest.

"-Yo!-" I look at the D.J, seeing her give me a wild smile. "-Sweet moves ya got there!-" She says, holding out her hoof. "It looks like some things are universal." I quickly pound it, internally laughing at the interspecies brofist.

"-Okay, everypony, the party's over! Dakota is tired, time to clear out!-" Ash exclaimed, wanting to get other things done today. "-We both have things to do today!-"

"Awwww....." The crowd whined.

"-Okie, dokie! Don't worry everypony, we have another party planned today!-" Pinkie excitedly yells, earning more cheers from the crowd. "-Just wait till tonight~!-" She sings with a wink.

In a few minutes, almost everyone left, leaving Fluttershy, Ash, the D.J and I in the kitchen. The D.J was sitting near her setup, nursing her drink. Fluttershy was standing by the doorway, looking as nervous as ever.

Most of my kitchen was a mess, empty drink cups on the floor, some splashes of punch over the counter, streamers literally everywhere and a friggin cannon, of all things, sitting by the fridge.

"That was fast..... What are ya still doin' here Flutters? I can understand the D.J still being here, she needs to clear out her setup." I ask, earning looks from everyone. I just shrug and point at Fluttershy, raising an eyebrow.

"-Oh, what do you need, Dakota?-" said pony asks, quickly and gracefully making her way to my side.

"-I think she's asking why you're still here. Oh! Aren't you the animal caretaker in this town? I've heard rumors about you! You're the pony that tamed the manticore when her friends were in trouble!-" Ash excitedly asked, recognizing Fluttershy and making her eep in fear.

"-O-Oh no, I-I didn't t-tame him. H-He was in pain and I-I helped him..... Ohhh, I told Rainbow to not tell anypony....-" Fluttershy timidly murmured.

Noticing Fluttershy's discomfort, I quickly stop Ash's questioning by getting between her and Flutters, shaking my head at Ash. "No, stop scaring her. I don't need her having a heart attack in my house."

"-OK, OK, I'll stop.-" She says, getting what I'm saying and backing off.

"-T-Thanks, Dakota.-" Fluttershy whispered to me, making me smile. "-T-The reason I'm here is so I could, maybe, help her acclimate to her new home, Miss....-" She trailed off.

"-It's cool, the more the merrier. Just call me Ash. If you are wonderin' why I'm here, I'm supposed to look after Dakota and keep her out of trouble, Princess's orders.-"

"-Oh, d-do you have any previous experience looking after children?-"

"-I helped raise spike. Do you think anypony in their right mind let a filly raise a newborn dragon? I was one of Celestia's personal maids before that.-"

"-Oh, you're Ashen Glade? Spike's told me so much about you! How did you get chosen to raise him? I-I mean if you don't mind....-"

"-The interviewing process for being one of Celestia's personal maids is pretty extensive, I even had to go into how I got my cutie mark.-" Ash turned just so she could show the mark on her flank, an ash covered field with an erupting volcano in the back. "Just why haven't I noticed the marks on their buts yet?"

"-Oh, I've never seen one like that before....-"

"-Yep, I got this bad colt after saving most of a dragon clan's young when the nearby volcano erupted... Turns out, dragons aren't invincible against molten rocks and ash.... Not the best of days....-" Ash trailed off, a distant look in her eyes and shuddering for a second. "-That's a story for another time. Let's just say.... After that, I decided to slow down and, shortly after I applied for the position, was hired to be one of Celestia's personal maids. After Spike was hatched, Celestia decided to have me be the caretaker for him, since I was pretty popular in the dragon lands.-"

"-I-It sounds like you've done a lot of traveling.-"

"-Yep, I've even been to the Minotaur tribe lands.-"

They talked for a while, I was cleaning up in the meantime. I decided to clean up the cups first, a little miffed that they couldn't clean up their mess as they left. I sigh. "Well, at least now I know what the hosts of the big parties have to deal with when the party's over."

It took a little bit before the tentacles pitched in on the cleaning, going for the messes on the counters and the streamers first. After that was done, we had to decide what to do with the cannon. "Ehh, let's just leave the thing here. I've always wanted to fire a cannon." I say out loud, the tentacles nodding in agreement. I pushed the cannon into the corner between the counter and a wall, barrel facing the wall.

"Hey, girls?" I spoke up, remembering something. They turned to look at me. "I don't want to interrupt but, didn't you-" I point at ash. "-say we were going to visit the school today?" I try to remind while making walking motions. I sigh at the confused looks I get and walk out of the room, not wanting to play a game of charades. As I walk out, I hear them go back to their conversation.

Bang!

I hear something slam into the front door and I quickly checked it out. When I opened the door, I came face to face with an upside down pegasus at my doorstep. Her mane was a nice shade of blonde and her coat was grey. She was wearing some kind of bag on her side with letters spilling out on my porch. She even had a hat with a logo depicting a letter with wings. What made me nervous were her yellow eyes, they were spinning like crazy.

"Uhh, are ya alright?" I ask, worried about this pony's health.

She shook her head, stopping her dizziness and standing up, causing her eyes to stop spinning and become wall-eyed. She took one look at me with her derped eyes and furrowed her brow. "-I have very important letters for a....-" she pauses and digs in the bag with her left wing, pulling out a few letters in seconds, not before pulling out some muffins in the process. She looks at the names on them. "-...Dakada?-" she finishes, reading the name wrong.

"Dakota.... ." I correct, a little surprised that my name is the only thing I can understand. I think that she hit her head too hard, judging from her eyes, one was looking at the floor while the other was looking at the sky.

"-So that's how you pronounce the name! You're her, right?-" She asks, taking a slow bite out of the muffin she picked up with her other wing and raising an eyebrow, making me shrug and point at my ears in response. "-Ohhh! You can't understand me....-" She thoughtfully murmured, taking another bite. "-Hmmm.... The house and you weren't in town the other day, so.... I think you are her!-" She smiles, finishing her muffin. "-Here, these are yours.-" She hands the letters over, her eyes turning normal for a second. I take a closer look at one letter, briefly realizing I can't read anything on it, seeing that the language was all in pony runes. "Seriously? Is that a horseshoe?"

She turns around, her wings getting ready for flight. "-Well, I gotta go! Later, Dakota!-" She yells, taking off at a lopsided angle. I stood there in silence, until I heard a crash. I ran out into the street, looking for her, only to hear shouts coming from the broken window on the side of the treehouse belonging to a certain unicorn.

"Heh, I like her..... Now, what to call her.... Aha! I'll call her Dizzy, it seems to fit her just fine." I muse out loud with a giggle.

I finally notice that my sudden appearance gained a few curious stares from the few ponies on the street. I wave at them with a smile, internally freaking out. The less afraid ones were nice, they waved back smiling and saying their good mornings. The others, well, they weren't very too nice. One actually threw a tomato at me, to my shock.

"-Go back to where you came from!-" He yelled throwing another tomato at me. "-Get! Out! Of! Our! Town! You! Monster!-" He emphasized each word with a tomato throw, each one connecting. I stopped the tentacles from going after him, not wanting a potential bloodbath.

He kept throwing them until he ran out, the tentacles just emanating hatred at this pony in a strangely anime style, purple killing intent aura radiating from them. I'm just standing there sniffling, feeling strangely distraught at this. "No... Leave 'im alone, he'll get what he has coming soon." I say to the tentacles and point out the few ponies sending venomous glances in his direction, earning a consoling pat on the head from one tentacle.

A piece of tomato slides off my face and hits the ground, the tomato throwing pony finally silent. I slowly walk back inside, the sounds of my footsteps are the only noise heard before I shut the door. I make my way to Ash, the letters in hand and tears in my eyes.

"-Whoa! Little buddy!-" The D.J yells in alarm.

"-What happened to you!?!-"Ash yells, seeing my tomato covered self. "-Who did this!?!-"

"-Oh, you poor dear....-" Fluttershy murmurs, draping a tentative wing over my shoulder.

"I....I'm fine.... Here, I can't read these." I hold out the letters, stifling a sniffle.

Flutters takes them and I slowly work my way out of under her wing, wanting to wash up. "-Oh, I'll help wash you up, I mean, if you want...-" She starts, trotting after me and passing the letters to Ash.

"-Hey, these are from the leaders that the princess was talking about! One of these even came from the Arachnid queen!-" Ash freaks out after seeing a special wax seal in the shape of a spider on the back of one letter. "-Even the Arachnids! Do you know what this means?!?" She excitedly asks, making us back up slowly, Fluttershy staying behind me.

"-I-I don't know..... W-What does that mean?-"

"-It MEANS that the news of Dakota's arrival spread very far, very fast!-" She loudly notes, looking through more letters. "-We have, literally, EVERY RACE'S leaders sending letters to Dakota, it hasn't even been a full twenty four hours!-" She starts hyperventilating, obviously not expecting the letters to be sent that fast.

I, having enough of her freaking out, walk up to her and give her a good ol' slap to the face, snapping her out of her panic attack and earning a gasp from Fluttershy. "Whatever you are freaking out about, it can wait. I-" I gesture to the tomato gunk covering me. "-need to clean up before we go visit the school later. I do not want want to look like Carrie at the end of the movie when I get there."

"-Huff, Huff..... Thanks, I needed that, almost lost it there.-" Ash thanks, calming down. "-Sorry about that, I don't normally freak out like that....-" She apologizes, not meaning to scare us. "-Whew, I'm not used to THIS kind of response. It usually takes, AT THE MINIMUM, a week or so until the more.... Obscure nations hear about things.-" She explains, almost going back into a panic attack.

"-Oh, My.... Maybe those can wait? I-I mean, if you are looking after Dakota, those could wait until after she goes to bed or something. No need to pressure her.-" Fluttershy suggests, making me frustrated at not understanding what's going on anymore. "I'm going to mess with Twi when I have the chance. She seems like someone I'd be friends with... Eh, it'll probably happen, AFTER I get her back for messin' up the spell."

"Hey!" I yell, getting their attention. "You. Said. That. We. Would. Go. To. The. School. Today." I slowly say to Ash, wanting to get things done today and praying to whatever god, that she would get what I'm saying.

"-Uhm, She's saying that you said that you both were going somewhere today......-" Fluttershy says, her ability to semi-understand animals working in my favor.

"-Ohhh, I almost forgot! I told her yesterday that we would visit the school today.-" Ash exclaims, realization in her eyes. "-We need to have her clean before we go there.-"

"Oh, thank god! There we go! Now, imma go clean up....." I turn around and go to in the direction of my room, Ash and Fluttershy following.

I stop. "I can bathe by myself, no need to help." I say, shaking my head.

They both stood in the kitchen doorway, confusion in their eyes. Ash turns to Fluttershy. "-What did she say?-"

"-Uhhh, s-something about cleaning alone..... Sorry, I only get little bits of what she is saying.-"

"-No need to apologize, any little bit will help.-" Ash says with a shrug. She turns to me. "-So you want to bathe by yourself, huh? I guess you're old enough to do that.-" She shrugs. "-Go on, we'll wait for ya.-" She gives me the go ahead.

"Thanks."

I quickly go to my room and open my closet. My jaw dropped. It was a cosplayer's paradise, literally every kind of costume in there, from Tobi to The Doctor. My closet didn't have anything like this before, it wasn't even a walk in closet.

"Ya know what..... I'm okay with this." I quickly accepted this and started searching for a specific outfit. "If I am going to be stuck as a girl, I might as well go all out!"

"Aha!" I exclaim, happy I found it. It was a familiar green bunny-eared raincoat with a little tail attached and a light-blue dress to wear under it.

"Now, what am I missing?..... Ugh, underwear." I shudder, now turning to see my newly-acquired 'collection' of panties and bras. "I'm not sure if I should hate ya or love ya, god....."

I did some digging around and decided on the white and blue striped ones. "Might as well match the clothes..." I say with a shrug.

I go to the bathroom, feeling a little apprehensive about my body. I look at the shower, realizing I'd have to jump to reach the knobs. Sighing, I start a bath and put the outfit on the sink counter. The tentacles magicked up some lavender bubble bath stuff, making me raise an eyebrow. They dump th stuff in and make the bath all bubbly and nice, making me shrug and thank them. "Okay, I want to bathe by myself, without anything seeing me naked.... Soooo.... Could ya, I dunno, retract?" I ask them, not wanting to risk a.... Cough, one of those unpleasant moments. They nod and retract with a audible squish, me feeling them slither inside my back and settle somewhere in my chest, causing me to panic a little at the feeling.

Starting with the dress, I hesitantly removed my clothes, none too enthusiastic to learn about my new anatomy. "Yep, definitely a girl..." I note after getting the underwear off. I walk to the mirror, wanting to get a good look at myself. The pale, white haired girl looking back at me with nervous eyes had seen better days, red tomato trails flowing down her body and red stained hair. Sighing, I get into the water, relaxing instantly.

"Ohhhhh...... This is just what I needed." I moan, feeling the best I've felt in a long time.

For the next while, until a little while after I finally scrubbed the tomato gunk off me, I relaxed with my head partially submerged under the water. "Why does it feel like I'm livin' in an anime today?"

After about half an hour of relaxing in my much needed bath, I got out and dried off, feeling more nervous when I looked at the clothes. There was some trouble putting on the underwear and dress, I've never felt so.... Embarrassed putting on clothes. With an audible gulp, I quickly put the clothes. "Okay, the worst part is done. Let's get the coat on." Murmur, happy I have the coat. I put it on with the hood up and looked in the mirror.

"Never thought I would say this, but I look friggin' cute." I note. "Good to know I can pull it off." I smile

With a little skip in my step, I go back to Ash and Fluttershy, ready to go. Everything went quiet the moment I walked into the room. Fluttershy was the first to break the silence.

"-Awwww, you are sooooo cute!-" She squeals, nearly crushing me in a hug. "-I love you! You look like a cuddly bunny!-"

"-That, she does. I wonder what other clothes she has....-" Ash agrees, happy I picked out something cute. "-The bunny ears are a nice touch.-"

"Can't.......breathe......." I choke out, surprised that the shy one has a killer grip.

"-Oh! Sorry, I couldn't help it. B-Bunnies are my favorite critters in the entire world...-" Fluttershy apologizes and releases me, blushing like mad.

"Gasp! You.... Gasp! ... Have..... Gasp! ... A..... Killer..... Grip....." I slowly say, catching my breath.

"-Okay, girls. It's about time for us to go.-" Ash announces. She turns around and yells back to the kitchen. "-Hey, Vinyl!-"

"-Whaddap?-" I hear the D.J yell from the kitchen.

"-Please have your stuff cleaned out before we get back!-"

"-It's cool! I have another party to D.J later, anyway!-"

"-Thanks!-"

"-later, girls!-" We hear D.J yell from the kitchen.

Ready to go, we leave the house. We didn't even walk for five minutes until we saw something that made me laugh. "Hah! The jerk from earlier was thrown in a barrel!" I laugh at the sight. A seafoam green unicorn was holding him in the barrel with her magic, his but was the only thing jutting out from it.

"-Hey! Lemme out!-" We hear him yell.

"-Not until you promise to apologize.-" She calmly tells him. "-I swear, you have a few screws loose or something. You did the same thing to Applejack's dog last week.-"

"-I thought it was a hellhound!-" He yells from the barrel.

"-Hey, what's going on?" Ash asks.

"-Oh, nothing. Just an idiot getting punished.-" The unicorn says with a shrug.

"-What'd he do?-"

"-He threw tomatoes at our newest resident.-"

Ash looks at me then back at the pony in the barrel, a fire in her eyes. "-Keep him there, maybe for a few hours.-" She says, making the unicorn laugh.

"-Hehe, I was planning on it. Oh! There she is!-" The unicorn exclaims, finally noticing me standing next to Fluttershy. "-Awww, she's wearing the cutest dress, the bunny ears bring the whole thing together.-"

"-I'm Ash and this is Dakota, nice to meet you, miss....-"

"-Lyra, Lyra Heartstrings. Nice to meet you.-" The unicorn introduces, with a wave.

"-Nice to meet you too, Lyra. Well, we gotta get going. Little miss sunshine over here is going to visit the school.-"

"-Good luck. If you need me, my house is right across from Bon Bon's candy shop.-"

"-I'll try to remember that. Have a good day, Lyra.-"

We left the unicorn to her devices and went back to making our way to the school. It was a little bit of a walk, took maybe fifteen to half an hour to get there. The trip wasn't too eventful, nopony had thrown anything at me, so that's a plus. I even had some friendly waves in my direction.

When we finally got there, I was a little unimpressed. The school was a painted red, one floor building, on the roof was a single bell. Next to the building was a playground.

"So that's the school, huh? It doesn't compare to my school back home, it has three floors." I muse, feeling more confident about going here.

"-Well, here's the school. Come on, I've got to talk to the teacher.-" Ash says while walking inside.

"-It's going to be fine, dear.-" Fluttershy assures, grabbing my hand with her wing and leading me inside.
The door we went in lead into a hallway, four doors leading into different rooms.

"-Here it is, Miss Cheerilee's class.-" Ash says, having quickly got to a door at the end of the hallway.

"-Oh, Miss Cheerilee's class? That's the CMC's class.-" Fluttershy says, happy I'm in this class.

"-The.... CMC?-"

"-The group of fillies that first met Dakota. They made their own little club to find their cutie marks.-"

While Fluttershy was explaining, I open the door and walk in, hearing gasps of surprise from the ponies within and my tentacles coming out of my back and through the sleeves of the coat.

"Hello, I am Dakota, and these girls-" I point at the tentacles, all of them were in position over my shoulders. "Uhh, what's a good name for these? .... Come on, think of something, they are looking right at you!" I thought to myself, having a small panic attack. "-are called, in order, Sylphid." I point at one tentacle that glowed green. "Freya." I point at the one that glowed orange. "Jynx" I point at the one that glowed purple. "And last, but not least, Crystal." I point at the last one, it emitting a white aura. The next few moments were silent, even the deep purple pony was quiet.

"Sigh..... I was expecting something else, I dunno what, but it was different....." I sigh. "I have a bad feelin' about this...."

Author's Note:

Whew! I've had some trouble with this chapter. One of my buddies got a hold of this thing and erased a lot of things, including this chapter....It was easy to get all the other stuff back. I had to redo the chapter all out of memory.:pinkiesick: Now I learned an important lesson, never leave the tablet unprotected! Especially when they are pranksters!:trollestia:

On another topic..... Pinkie is currently trying to break through my tablet screen.... Can any other 4th wall breakers stop her, please? She is giving me the scariest look....

Pinkie! Stop it! I won't rewrite it!