• Published 20th Apr 2015
  • 15,911 Views, 803 Comments

I'm a loli?!? - aterriblewriter



I didn't expect this in the morning..... why the hell do i have tentacles, and why are there talking ponies all over the place here? i'm just gonna try to stay home.

  • ...
69
 803
 15,911

Going With The Flow.

Poke.

"Zzzzzz... Oh, I can't eat another bite Taokaka...zzzz" I mumble, still in a dream where I'm having dinner with a certain cat girl.

Poke. Poke.

"Zzzz... Okay maybe one more...zzzz" I start to gnaw on the pillow\giant dumpling.

"-U-um, maybe we should let her sleep. She seems to be having a good dream.....-"

"-Sorry Fluttershy, but we gotta wake her up. Remember what Twilight said? The princesses are gonna show up in a little while to meet her.-"

Shove! Slam!

"I'm up!" I yelp, quickly getting off the floor and rubbing my eyes."Did ya really have to push me outta bed mo-" I quickly stop, realizing that I'm still in cartoon ponyland. Blinking rapidly, I look at the one who pushed me off. "Sweet! Another pegasus.... Why is its mane rainbow colored? And why is it flying indoors?" I think, still half asleep.

"-Good morning sunshine! Come with us!-" she says, picking me up with her hooves and flying into the main room, leaving the yellow one behind.

When she entered the room, I saw the other ponies from this morning, minus the little ones, and one other one that I haven't met before. She had a orange coat with a blonde mane done up in a ponytail. "Okay, a ponytail on a ponytail.... Nothing strange about that. Oh look! She's even wearing a Stetson! Can I get a yee haw!?!" I thought to myself about the obvious cow girl. "Or is it a cow mare? Sigh... I'm too tired for this..." Skittles the pegasus decided to plop me down onto a pillow in front of the two unicorns.

The bigger white one turned to Tri, who was looking through the book the pink one found. "-Are you ready to cast the spell?-"

"-I'm ready. Let's get some answers about our mysterious new foal in town.-" The Tri nodded, horn flashing a little.

A bright, pinkish, semi-transparent orb about the size of an orange sparked into existence near the tip of Tri's horn, making me freak out internally at the slight chance it could be deadly. Looking closer, I could see some symbols akin to runes floating around on the inside. "Huh... Seems familiar.... What were they called again? Runes?" I thought with a small yawn.

Within moments of me yawning, Tri pointed her horn at me, the orb launching at my head with insane amounts of speed. I didn't even have time to dodge before I realized it was coming. Next thing I know, I tasted purple, and my ears popped.

"Anyone care to explain what just happened?" I say out loud, looking at the others with a raised eyebrow. "I mean really, I just tasted a color and I don't think that is a normal thing here. Even if it is, I'm pretty sure it isn't good for me."

"Oh, it's nothing dear. It's just just a simple translation spell that'll let us understand you, that's all." The white one said, making me jump at the sudden comprehensible explanation. "Though, I don't think tasting a color is normal....." She trailed off, not inspiring confidence in that statement. "Sorry, where are my manners? I am Rarity and the one who cast the spell is Twilight." She introduced, giving a small nod towards Twilight. "The one hiding in the corner is Fluttershy and the other pegasus is Rainbow Dash." She said, giving a nod towards the two who woke me up. "And the last two over there are Applejack and Pinkie Pie." She points to the pink monster as she pulls out a cupcake from her mane and the cowpony.

"Guess who Pinkie Pie is." I think to myself with a giggle.

"Okay then.... Might as well introduce myself, I am Dakota." I reply, noticing her posh accent. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, lady Rarity."

"Oh, just call me Rarity, dear." She says with a smile.

"Probably best to lay heavy on the manners around her, if I want to keep on her good side."

"How about we go straight to the point?" Twilight interrupts. "What are you?" She questions, giving me a look like she is going to dissect me.

Rarity gave her a withering look. "Didn't you hear Fluttershy when you got here? She said that she is around Sweetie Belle's age, so we should try to ease the answers out of the poor dear."

Twilight visibly winced. "Oh.... You're probably right about that...I was just in a hurry to learn about her."

"So... They think I'm a kid,huh? Hmmm.... Why do I have the feeling it'll be damn near impossible to correct that misconception?" I think with a small feeling of annoyance. "Also, can't they tell I am right here? Not the best idea to talk about the person DIRECTLY IN FRONT of said person."

I cough slightly to get their attention. "I AM older than I look."

Twilight gave me a curious look "Oh, is that so? Normally Fluttershy's guesses on animals are spot on...." I raise an eyebrow. "Then again you are no ordinary animal." She finished hastily.

I cross my arms over my chest, unknowingly giving off a pout that could have possibly give a certain purple dragon a heart attack from cuteness. "I'm not an animal..." I murmur, feeling a little hurt. "I'm a human..." I stop pouting and looking down in thought. "At least, I think I am." I say a little unsurely, remembering the tentacles.

"Huh... I wonder where they when- OW! OW! OW! OH MY GOD THAT HURTS!" I was broken out of my thoughts by my back exploding in pain. Crippled by pain and unable to scream,I dropped to my knees with my hands being the only thing keeping my face off the floor, earning a few gasps from everyone in the room. The next few moments were agony, my back felt like something was digging its way out. This seemed to take forever and then, finally, with a loud ripping noise and something wet running down my back, the pain became bearable enough to get back up.

Silence engulfed the room, the only thing that could be heard was my labored breathing. I slowly moved my hand to my back to investigate the wet feeling. The dress I was wearing was torn open in the back, from what I could feel. Once I smeared some of the liquid on my finger, I held it up to my face.. "Uhhhh.... I don't suppose someone has anything to clean up blood?" I ask, still in disbelief. I take a small look over my shoulder and see one of the familiar tentacles covered in blood, feeling guilt radiate from them the moment I saw the one.

My question broke the silence like a wrecking ball, causing all the ponies in the room, except Fluttershy, to go into a screaming frenzy.

She moved to look closer at my back. "-hmmm... Minor bleeding coming from around the exit points... Bleeding slowing...-" she murmured quietly to herself, and smeared off some of the blood around the base of one of the tentacles with her surprisingly soft hoof, making me hiss in pain.

"Watch it, please. It is still a little tender, ya know?" I inform her, knowing she's just looking to see if anything's wrong. The tentacles, feeling a little nervous, kept twitching every now and again. She turns back to the still panicking group.

"-Girls! Calm down! It is nothing serious! She'll live!-" she yelled to them, effectively causing the same

"-Fluttershy, what happened to her? Ah mean, she was doing just fine a moment ago.-" The Applejack asked, a frown on her face.

"- I think, while she was asleep, her back healed over where the tentacles retracted, thus when they came out, we came to witness that little 'show.'-" she said in a professional voice, then the confidence was lost in a moment, causing her to try to hide behind her hair. "- T-The bleeding should stop in a few minutes. All she needs is a good washing... I-if you don't mind.-"

"Thank you Fluttershy." Twilight then looks at me with relief, while Rarity looked crestfallen at the now ruined dress. "Why would you bring out the tentacles if your back heals over them?" Twilight asked me.

"First of all, I didn't even have these yesterday. How would I know that? Secondly, I can't even control these things. They kinda do their own thing, haven't you noticed." I deadpanned with a shrug, a tentacle poking my hand while emanating feelings of gloom coming from my back "As far as I know, they have a mind of their own." I stop briefly, petting the one tentacle that kept nudging my hand, feelings of pleasure geminate from it. "I can kinda feel what they feel..." I trail off, amazed at all the emotions I can feel from them.

"By the way... Can we please wash off the blood?" I change the subject, not really wanting to walk around with blood all over my back and on the tentacles." I don't think having blood on me is going to end up well-received outside. On the matter of the dress, isn't all that bad. I can just wait till I get home to change." I inform them, hoping that the supposed dressmaker won't get too excited and make me the model for some dresses.

"Oh no dear! I'm not going to let something adorable as you run around in rags. Just a moment dear, I'll fix something fabulous up for you right now, just wait a few and I'll be back to get you cleaned up and dressed." Rarity tells me while running to the back room, making me scream internally at the thought of me wearing something too girly.

I gulp loudly, my fears went unnoticed by the others "Just to make sure here, but she is a dressmaker, right?"

"Actually, she is one of the most famous dressmakers of all of Equestria. So you don't have anything to worry about." Twilight says with a big smile

That answer didn't calm my worries at all, it only caused more internal screaming then depressed acceptance. "Sigh.... Look on the bright side. You'll get something fancy out of this." I try to be optimistic about the dress.

"Ah.... Cool... Moving onto the spell.... You said it makes you understand me, right? Can't you... I dunno... reverse that? I mean if I can understand you, I can understand the others in here, right?" I take a shot in the dark. "Let's hope it'll work like I think it will."

"Why didn't I think of that?!?" Twilight... Facehoofs, I think that is what its called, at the sheer simplicity of the matter. "Doesn't that hurt?" I thought as I heard a dull crack as her hoof met her head

"Just a second, and I'll have it reversed." She said as her horn lit up, her mumbling all the while. "Great, I taste green now."

"Aaaaand... Done!" She exclaims.

"Twilight, what did you do? We thought you already cast the spell." The rainbow maned one asked, finally having her hooves on the floor.

"Well, she-" I start, only to be interrupted by Twilight. "I reversed the spell, so thanks to her for giving me the idea." She explained, ignoring my unamused glare burning a hole in the side of her head.

The room immediately went quiet, so quiet I could hear what's going on outside. "I gotta bad feeling about this..." The room erupted into a chorus of questions.

"Everyone, would you just shut up!" I yell with my tentacles slamming into the ground, effectively shutting up everyone in the room. "Alright! Here's the deal. My name is Dakota and I'm going to answer your questions one at a time. Now, I'll choose who goes first." I announce, glaring the whole time. Pointedly ignoring the pink one with her hoof in the air yelling,"Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!" I settle on the shy one hiding in the corner of the room. I point at her raising my eyebrow. "OK. You go first. What do ya wanna know?" I ask, making Pinkie's mane deflate slightly.

"I-I w-was wondering if you had any pets." She stammered out, trying to hide further into her mane. I blink.

"Well... That was unexpected Ms. Fluttershy..." I ask, a little put off by the question.

"J-Just call me Fluttershy. I-I mean, i-if you don't mind."

"OK Fluttershy. Just to answer your question, I didn't have any pets because my parents were allergic to fur. Though, I secretly did have a pet snake way back when." I tell her with a smile, thinking of cuddles, unknowingly having tears flowing down my face.

"Ahem!" Twilight choughs, getting my attention. "Speaking of parents, where are they?" She asks in a low voice, understanding in her eyes.

"Hmm... I can't remember... But, judging from the photo album... And the feelings from trying to remember them..and when I didn't see them at home..." I assume the worst. "T-they are gone..." I say quietly with a sniffle. "Shouldn't you know anyway? You have the book." I say with a little irritation at her taking my things.

She visibly winced at the question. "I... Uh, my have wanted to make sure what I saw in it was accurate."

"Well, it might be... Though the last thing I remember is them being alive when I was going to bed and ..." I point at the tentacles "These weren't on me back then." I finish with a shrug. one of the tentacles, deciding to want to get pet, moves to prod at my right hand. With a smile and completely losing the tears, I give it what it wants, feeling more love radiate from them. "These guys are pretty cool, once you get used to them." I add as an afterthought, deciding it would be less complicated to leave out the whole, 'I was a guy!' thing.

"It probably would cause more trouble than it's worth." I thought to myself before hearing a loud cough.

"Ah don't wanna burst your bubbles, but can ya tell us what in tarnation is going on?" The Applejack asked, looking as lost as Skittles on the cushion beside Fluttershy.

10 minutes of explaining later

During the explaining session, the moment she finished the outfit she was making, she ran in and I found myself engulfed in a blue aura. All in all, it made me feel embarrassed with how fast she cleaned me up and put it on me. She just dragged me into the bathroom! I barely had time to put up a struggle, before she tore my clothes off of me and threw me into a tub full of warm water, viciously starting scrub me down. Once she got done, practically drowning me in fancy looking soaps in the process, she dried me off with a simple flash from her horn. Another flash and an outfit, I kid you not, suddenly materialized. The outfit was a black with purple trim maid outfit similar to the dress I was wearing before my tentacles tore it up. I say similar because it was more lacy than the last one. Rarity even took the tentacles into account and made holes in the back for them to go through. To go the extra mile, she added the maid hat thing to complete the look.

"Did you really have to drag me into the bath? I would have gladly went with you." I ask, still kind of reeling from the insanity I just went through.

"I just was in a hurry to see you in the dress I made dearie." She says while giving me a once over, seemingly pleased with her work. "Do you like it?" She asked, looking at me expectantly.

"Yeah, but you could have been a little more gentle back there." I shudder, it wasn't to pleasant being scrubbed raw. "You're lucky that I'm a pretty laid back gu-girl." I save myself from a disaster. Hoping she didn't catch that, I use my newly acquired cuteness to pout up at her.

"Awwww dearie, it won't happen again." She gushes, giving me a soft pat on the back with her hoof. "Now come on. We have a princess to meet and she'll be here soon." She walks out of the room with me close behind.

"There's a princess? Where in the world did I end up?" I finally ask. looking at her with puppy eyes, I smile on the inside when I see her break under the act. "I am sooo glad that I got cuteness working for me. If I am stuck here, I WILL milk this for all it's worth."

"It's nothing to worry about darling. She is just coming to welcome you to Equestria." She said reassuringly. "Actually, Twilight is her personal student." She added, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Anything else I should know?"

"Well.. She is pretty tall.... And I guess from your size, it would be intimidating." She acknowledged my height, making me feel like a certain alchemist. "You are one of the smallest things I've ever had to make clothes for." She admitted, blushing a little. "No offence dearie, but how old are you?"

"Let's go with the kid act. Who knows? It could be fun." I think to myself with a big grin aimed at Rarity. "I am twelve and a half years old!" I proudly exclaim.

"Really? but you're so small..."

"The doctors said something about me not growing right... But they said I'll be just fine!" I lie, completely pulling that explanation out of nowhere and making me sound like an innocent little kid.

That got a reaction. The moment I said that, she looked at me like I was the saddest thing she ever saw, complete with teary eyes and sniffles. "You're an optimistic little one, aren't you?" She asks, a little disbelieving at my optimism.

"It's what I have learned from my mom. you can't be held up looking at the past. You have to look forward to the future and see the good things." I say with a mock serious face and sagely nod.

She brightened up at that. "You stay strong no matter what and don't let anypony bring you down.... I think I would have loved to meet her."

"Yes, yes you would have..." I murmur lowly. After a few moments of silence, we realized we stopped just in front of the main room's door. We both looked at each other and blinked. "Hehehe, everyone loses track of where they are when they are having a good conversation with someone, huh?" I ask with with a smile as the tentacles opened the door.

"Indeed they do." She replies with a wink.

We pass by the front door, only to stop halfway when we heard the bell. Turning around, we both see a purple and green... Lizard thing? The green spines on its head were like a green Mohawk. He looked like a young spyro, minus the wings and gold trim.

"Rarity? Is Twilight here? I got a letter for her." He asks holding up a fancy looking scroll. Finally noticing me, He turned to look right at me and I could have sworn his pupils turned into hearts and Styx's song, "Lady," started to play.

"Who is she?" He asks Rarity, somehow getting dark purple hearts to float around him. He blinks at Rarity, gaining white hearts. He looked confused for a moment as the hearts had a dogfight, the purple hearts versus the white hearts. Both colors hearts were flying around him, shooting smaller black hearts at the opposite team. In the end, the purple hearts won while the white ones were thrown onto a pile and set on fire.

"I am Dakota." I introduce myself, getting creeped out by the Spyro wannabe staring at me.

He still has the hearts floating around him, including the burning pile of white hearts.. "Sorry about that. I was distracted by your...." He trails off, making me blush.

"Don't you have something to give to twilight?" I ask, knowing what he was going to say and snapping him out of the creepy cartoon love scene, the hearts disappearing.

"Oh yeah! Rarity, do you know where twilight is?" He asks.

"We were going to get back to her. She's just through this door." She tells him. She yelled in said door, "Twilight! Spike's here with a letter for you!"

With a flash, Twilight teleports right in front of me, startling me which caused the tentacles to pick her up by the legs upside down.

"Hey! Put me down!" She yells, thrashing in their grip.

"Well you shouldn't freak me out like that! Remember what I said earlier? They do what they want!" I yell back. By this point, all the others came into the room to see what the commotion was.

"What in tarnation is going on here!?!" Applejack exclaimed.

"She startled Dakota's tentacles, and they took action." Rarity explained.

"She's sooo awesome!" Spike cheered, regaining the hearts in his eyes.

"Not as awesome as me, little guy." Rainbow dash said smugly.

"Ooh! Ooh! Can I be next? I wanna be picked up!" Pinkie pie asked excitedly.

"C-Could you put her down? I-I mean if you don't mind." Fluttershy hesitantly asked.

"Okay, I think she learned her lesson. Put her down." I tell the tentacles. They send feelings of annoyance and dropped her on her face.

"Owww! Why did you do that?" She yells from her spot on the ground.

"What did I tell ya? These things do their own thing." I deadpan, tired of saying the same thing. "Just read the letter Spike brought for you. It could be important." I suggest as she gets up, rubbing her head and giving me a glare.

She levitates the letter to her and opens it. After a short while of reading, she gasps. "The princess is on her way! She'll be meeting us at the town hall in a few minutes!" She exclaims before teleporting away, leaving us behind.

I point at where she stood. "Is she usually like this?"

"Only when the princess or a new book is involved, dear."

"Well then... How long do you think it'll take before she realizes she left witho-" I was interrupted by two flashes. One where she teleported in front of us, then another flash and I felt a wave of vertigo and saw the event horizon for a second, all before blinking and seeing a big building in front of me. Then my stomach caught up with me, making me end up on my knees, throwing up on the ground. "Uuurrp!.... Never take me teleporting again! Uuurrpp!" I throw up again, silently begging whatever force that brought me here to make it end.

Fluttershy trotted up behind me and patted my back. "Oh dear... Um, girls? I think Dakota's sick." I hear her tell them during a break in the hurling.

"Huh? She must not be used to teleporting. Sorry Dakota." Twilight apologizes as she trots up beside me. Once she got up to me, both Rarity and hers horn flashed, causing them to gasp. "She's coming! And she's using a lot of magic to get here!" Twilight exclaims.

Within seconds of Twilight yelling that out, the sky turned dark, only a pillar of light right in front of us with a silhouette of a pony with wings and a horn directly in front of the sun. It seemed as though the whole town was holding its breath. The figure slowly descended from the sky and I was able to make out some features. She was wearing some kind of golden chestpiece with some jewels embroidered on the front. On her hooves were golden... Shoes? I didn't know what to call them. On her head was a golden tiara. Her coat was an almost snow white, upon closer inspection, I could see a very slight tinge of gold. Her mane was kinda weird, it kept shifting colors and it was moving in a nonexistent breeze.

Once she touched the ground, four white ponies decked out in golden armor appeared in a flash, flanking her on all sides.

All was silent, until I broke it by saying one phrase I will come to regret.

".... Showoff....urrrp!"

Author's Note:

Hi guys! I just applied for college and I might be a little slower on the updates.... Moving on.

If you guys are wondering why he went with the kid explanation, he has one saying he lives by.... "If you're stuck in crazy town, you might as well have fun while you are there."

Up next: Celestia's reaction and the pony taking care of Dakota is decided.