• Published 20th Apr 2015
  • 15,901 Views, 803 Comments

I'm a loli?!? - aterriblewriter



I didn't expect this in the morning..... why the hell do i have tentacles, and why are there talking ponies all over the place here? i'm just gonna try to stay home.

  • ...
69
 803
 15,901

2 Spoopy 4 Me (sorry, gonna be bad.)

Author's Note:

It's probably gonna look a little hurried at the end.....sorry, I just wanted to get this thing outta the way for Halloween. Ugh, mom wants to do some last minute decorating tomorrow and she's going all out, and I'm the only one helping here.

Still, I'm trying to get my Ralts thing past moderation, so I'm gonna write up another chapter and resubmit it. Have a happy Halloween guys.

Quick edit: I did this!

“Oh! Hello there, discount Cthulhu.” I greeted with a smile, my tentacles shooting forward to meet the ones on his face. “I honestly didn't expect to see ya here!”

“Wat?” Obviously confused, Eldritch blinked and looked around the dark room, before spotting the candles surrounding my black doll. “I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS! Why is there a creepy doll here! This can only mean bad things!”

I told Twilight the same thing….” I sighed, turning to look at the stunned lavender unicorn. “Be happy you got this guy. He's waaayyy better than Sheogorath.” I gave her a smug smirk, my tentacles practically radiating love for Eldritch's tentacles.

Twilight recovered, her face turning into an expression of pure unadulterated joy as she magicked up a scroll and quill, frantically scribbling down Eldritch's description. “It worked!” She laughed, sitting down and rubbing her hooves together. “Do you know what this means!? Hahahahahah! I've done something that even Star Swirl couldn't do!” She laughed again, picking up my doll with her magic and planting a kiss on it. “And, all thanks to you, a whole new school of magic has been discovered!”

“Uhhhh…..Care to explain why I’m here? I was having some bonding time with my kid.” Eldritch asked with a…..frown? Kind of hard to tell with a tentacled face.

I smiled and held up a finger, only to wince and put it down. “Weellll…. It's mostly Twilight's fault, sort of mine.” I admitted, scratching my arm as I looked away. “She's just lucky it was you she summoned.”

He blinked and put both his hands on his face, letting out a deep sigh. “She's practicing some good ol’ trans-dimensional summoning?”

“Yup.”

He groaned, shaking his head. “At least it wasn't Khorne she summoned.”

“Soooo….. While Twi is doing her ‘thing’ over there, how about I tell ya the events leading up to this?” I took a seat on the table next to him, staying away from the crazy scientist unicorn.

“That would be nice.” He nodded, then spoke up. “Chair.” His voice thrummed, a lazyboy recliner coming into existence behind him.

“Oh! You got that power down, I see.” I noted with a smirk, raising a brow at him. “Is it still random?”

Eldritch sat down, running a hand through his face tentacles. “Eh, kinda. I practiced. Now, story please?”

“Alright, fine.”

Two hours ago, Dakota's house.

“No.” I deadpanned, giving Twilight a flat look. “I no wanna go in your basement.”

“But, Dakota, please. I need your help!”

I took a sip out of coffee, raising a brow at her. “With what?”

Twilight pulled my doll out of her saddlebags, the thing still smiling creepily. “This thing has some strange magic.”

I frowned, glaring a little. “You stole it.”

Twilight winced, her smile faltering. “Er, I borrowed it. I was going to give it back.” At my staring, she looked away, unable to meet my judging eyes. “I’m curious. Is that a crime?”

“Stealing? Yes.” I deadpanned, then sighed. “It okay, I no angry.”

Twilight sighed in relief, giving me a thankful look. “Thanks. Please, I know that you're excited for Nightmare Night, but I need help. By my calculations, it can only be done tonight.” She whined a little. “Spike is in Canterlot, so I'm down an assistant.”

“What. Are. You. Doing?” I finally snapped, wanting to get to the point.

Twilight checked the room, and upon finding no one else, she leaned in. “I'm going to try some trans-dimensional magic. I'm going to try to get an occupant of a world parallel to ours to come over.”

I blinked, not understanding some of the words she said, before agreeing to help her so she won't get hurt, or worse. “Fine.” I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, a little dejected about not celebrating Nightmare Night. “I even had the Painwheel costume pulled out….”

“I've got a bad feeling about this.” Nightmare spoke up in my head. “But, at least we won't be celebrating my mockery of a holiday.” She grumbled a little. “Seriously? Fillies and Colts giving me candy as tribute for me not to eat them? Who came up with that idiotic practice?”

“I happen to like this holiday, thank ya very much.” I mentally snarked back, shaking my head at Twilight. “No bad thing happen.” I told Twilight with a serious look, finishing off my coffee with a large gulp. “Or you get prank.”

Twilight paled, having heard of my legendary pranks that I pulled off with Rainbow Dash. “N-no need to do that. I assure you that this experiment will go without a hitch.”

“It better.” I glared a little, shaking my head.

Some time later….

“Twi?” I nervously spoke up, eyeing the very ominous pentagram etched into the floor of the basement, my doll surrounded by black candles. “That not cool. Only mean bad stuff.” I pointed out with a frown.

“I wonder… Why can't ya instantly give me instant knowledge of Equish? You are a pony from this world.” I mentally complained.

“Because, I am…. for lack of better word, lost.” Nightmare grumbled a little in admission. “I've been translating what you hear, but I just can't instantly make you immediately know how to speak it. Your mouth is nothing like a pony’s, completely alien to me.” She hummed a little in surprise. “Oddly enough, you know ancient Dovahzul perfectly.”

“Great. Nice to know that.” I rolled my eyes as Twilight finally came into the room, wearing a deep purple robe, its hood covering her head.

“I know how bad it looks, but it is necessary for the power within the doll. It agitates its magical field in just the right way for it to open an uncalibrated portal, similar to the one that you used when you…. snapped at the Ursa Minor.” She shuddered a little at the memory, taking her place at the pentagram. “Just, er, be ready if the thing I summon is angry.”

Nodding in understanding, I sighed in exasperation, figuring that I couldn't stop her even if I wanted to. “Better not be.”

Twilight quickly lit up the candles around the doll, the flames a dark blue. A few seconds later, my doll shuddered and opened its stitched mouth, the thick strings straining as a thick black smoke erupted out, coalescing into a black oval a few feet away from it.

Twilight smirked, happy that the first step worked as planned. “Now then, I feel like I should say something…..” Her horn lit up a deep purple, her eyes somehow multiplied into four glowing red ones underneath the hood. “Azarath metrion…..” She started, making my jaw drop and eyes widen in surprise at the familiar words. “ZINTHOS!” At her shout, a four eyed black raven zoomed out of her horn, going inside the black oval, making it start sparking.

At this point, I was slowly clapping, not even questioning that a purple unicorn said that, a wide toothy smile on my face. “Good job, Twi.”

Then the world warped for a moment, the very air turning thick, a golden triangle wearing a hat appearing in the portal for a moment. Acting quickly, all four of my tentacles shot something at the portal, making it shift and blink out anticlimactically.

I let out a relieved sigh, giving, the now normal, Twilight a look. “Well, that wa-!” I started, only for the portal to open up again for a brief moment, spit out a Cthulhu wannabe, then vanish again, presumably to wreak havoc about the multiverse.

Present…..

“A Cthulhu wannabe…..” Eldritch said, a little hurt at what I said.

“Hey, no offense.” I shrugged unapologetically.

“Some taken.” Eldritch laughed a little, getting up and poofing his chair away. “So, just gimme a sec, imma fix something. Everyone unknowingly speaks English now, until I leave.” The world seemed to shudder under the weight of his words, everything going quiet for a moment, as if pausing, then starting up again. “Oh boy, that was something.” Eldritch blinked and rubbed his chest a little. “Took more than I expected.”

Twilight finally finished celebrating, somehow not noticing the major magic Eldritch pulled off, and came over with her scroll and quill. “Hello there! I welcome you to Equestria!”

“I feel welcomed, alright.” Eldritch chuckled a little, pulling a muffin out of somewhere. “Here, have a muffin.” He said as he impaled it on her horn, scratching underneath her chin with his free hand.

Twilight’s eye twitched, her excited smile turning more strained. “Thank you….”

I laughed at her, leaning against the wall and managing to keep my tentacles away from Eldritch’s with a few well placed slaps. “Let him have this, Twi. His Twilight hates him.” I informed with smirk.

Twilight’s head snapped towards me, Eldritch continuing with his scratching. “You know this thing!? How?!”

“First of all, It is a he. And his name is Eldritch.” I corrected, then shrugged. “And second…. He channeled godhood while sneezing and brought me to his world, I wanna say… a few months ago.” I shook my head. “I'm not so good with time, especially when in actuality I was only gone for a few minutes here while I spent a day there.”

“Ah! That reminds me.” Eldritch stopped petting Twilight, giving me a look. “Did you do the thing?”

I frowned. “What thi-ahhh! That thing!” I laughed once I remembered, returning Eldritch's look with one of my own. “I'll tell ya the full story later, but can tell you two things. One: Its permanent. Two: I've got pictures.” I smiled mischievously, looking like the Cheshire cat.

“You know, Discord is going to be very unamused with what you've done.” Nightmare pointed out.

“Oh come on, it's not like that statue is the real deal. Who in their right mind would keep the petrified remains of their nemesis as part of their public displays?”

“......”

“...... I hate this place.”

“Oh, you are a treat.” He laughed, his face tentacles pulling a ‘Zoidberg’ and showing off his beak mouth.

“Twilight, I hope ya don't mind if I bring this big guy with me to celebrate some good ol’ nightmare night fun?” I asked with a smile. “I'll explain some stuff for ya after I send this guy home later, okay?”

Twilight adamantly shook her head. “In the name of science, I won't let this chance pass me by. Now, Eldritch, tell me all about your world. Every. Graphic. Detail.” She sat down and vaporized the muffin on her horn, her quill and scroll ready for everything.

Eldritch gave Twilight a blank stare. “Alrighty then….” He cracked his neck, shot me an evil look that I returned, then started talking. “How about we start where any story should start….the beginning.”

ONE STORY LATER.

“And that's how you make an eldritch abomimuffin do your bidding.” Eldritch finished, the abomimuffin he summoned mid story promptly exploding and covering the room with its muffin goodness. “Any questions?”

Twilight raised a hoof, only to put it down after seeing my glare. “Uh, no.”

“Good.” Eldritch clapped his hands, hopping up and heading for the stairs. “I've got a Nightmare Night to celebrate. You coming, Dakota?” He asked as he went up, ignoring Twilight's pleas to stay.

“Yup. Sorry, Twi.” I apologized, laughing a little. “There’s no stopping him when he's like this.” I explained, following after him.

“Hmmm…..” I found Eldritch humming in thought as he stood in front of the front door, his hand hesitating on the knob.

“Hey, it’s gonna be fine.” I assured, smirking a little. “It's Nightmare Night. I can just say that you're part of my costume.”

“And that costume is….?” He asked, raising a brow at me.

At the snap of my fingers, my tentacles flared with magic, making my costume magically appear on my body. Fake stitches held the grey mask on my face, its burning red eyes faintly glowing in the lighting of the room, a few screw-like protrusions coming out of my hair and shoulders. A grey hospital gown replaced my clothes, my pale feet bare and showing off my black nails. Replacing my tail, a mechanical one took its place, the sound of a motor kicking into gear as the four bloody blades on its tips spun dangerously fast, my tentacles retracting fully into my body.

Eldritch blinked, then started clapping. “You really like to go all out, don't you?”

“Hey, when it comes to scaring everyone, I go all out.” I defended, adding a slow tilt of my head and a few twitches of my right arm, causing a few spikes to painlessly come out of my skin. “Graaaahhh!” I roared, trying and failing to mimic Painwheel’s voice.

Eldritch gave me a serious look. “Okay, that's adorable. You wouldn't have any problems with me unofficially adopting you, would you?” He scratched his chin, nodding a little. “I am seriously considering this.”

I thought about it for a brief moment, only for Nightmare to yell in my head. “No! I've already adopted you!”

I choked on my spit, much to Eldritch's confusion. “W-When did that happen? I don't remember agreeing to that!”

“I….. Might have taken the liberty of taking control while you were sleeping and forged some adoption papers, just in case I get a body.”

“Well, that's not creepy at all.” I told her, sarcasm dripping from every word.

“Hey, uh, you havin’ chat with... Nightmare up there?” Eldritch asked, taking a moment to see if Twilight was around.

“Buck! He knows, ruuuun! Run for your life!”

I winced at how loudly she panicked, giving Eldritch a look. “How’d ya know?”

He chuckled, ruffling my hair. “Eh, you'd probably hate my explanation. No worries though, I don't mind.” He nodded a little to himself, as if making a silent promise. “So, how about that adoption thing?”

Raising a brow at his lack of explanation, I shrugged. “Sure, why not. It's only valid over in your world, okay? Somepony else already called dibs.” I giggled, pointing towards my head. “I think she'd be alright, given the chance.”

“Awww… You like me?” Nightmare asked, happy at my admission.

“Honestly? I think you'd be a fun mom.” I told her, mentally smiling in her direction. “Ya just need to chill on the whole ‘revenge!’ thing. Besides, who wouldn't want an all powerful and awesome alicorn as their mom? Evil or not, I'd be flattered if she even considered adopting me. It’d be like…. If Maleficent wanted to adopt me.”

“Who?”

“Just dig around in my head a bit, you'll find the movie.”

Eldritch blinked in surprise, before laughing. “Quite the possessive little parasite, eh?

“I'm NOT a parasite!”

“Don't call her that.” I winced. “She doesn't take too kindly to being called that. Ouch…” I rubbed my head. “Let's just get to trick or treating, okay? I want some candy, even if it is the equestrian bootleg kind.”

“Awww… I was looking forward to some butterfingers.”

At that, I smiled widely, my mask shifting a little to show it. “Ah, don't worry. I stockpiled my house with the good stuff, all king sized. We can hit it up after we've had some fun.” I cracked my knuckles, laughing evilly. “We’re gonna scare everyone!”

“Whatever you say, kid.” Eldritch laughed, opening the door.

Once we walked out, everypony went silent at the sight of us for a moment, Eldritch and I staring back. Taking my chance to scare them, I jumped towards them, landing on all fours and spinning my blade tail threateningly, growling loudly.

“Aaaaaahhhhh!” They all screamed, taking a few steps away from us.

“Heel, girl!” Eldritch commanded, his voice turning serious enough to make me turn to him and tilt my head in confusion. He glared at me, then bowed to the crowd putting on a sophisticated British accent.. “I apologize for my daughter, she loves this holiday too much.” He then clapped his hands, gesturing to me with a dramatic flair. “Say hello to Painwheel, one of your current providers of horror for the night.”

“Uh, hi?” One pony cautiosly said, waving a hoof at me.

“Oh, we've got a brave one here. Here's the deal, Painwheel and I are going to have some fun, which consists of scaring the grownups of the entire town.” He explained with a curt nod, spreading his arms out. “Nopony can escape the town or use offensive magic until the deadline at midnight.” Eldritch's voice thrummed with power, causing a thick fog to start to engulf the town. “Spread the word, or else…… Mwaaaahahahahahahah!” He laughed demonically, taking a few steps backwards to disappear into the growing fog.

I blinked in surprise, then followed after him, throwing another growl at the quickly dispersing crowd. “Grrrraaaaa!”

A two hours later, at the marketplace. 3rd POV.

Rainbow Dash, clad in a Ryuk costume that Rarity modified after Rainbow ‘borrowed’ it, couldn't believe what is happening, the thick fog won't disperse, even if she bucked some of it. “Just. Go. Away!” She screamed at the fog, bucking at each word, the stuff going right through her hooves. “Agh! Just what is this stuff?” She grumbled, finally giving up and crossing her hooves as she floated just above the ground, glaring at her foggy surroundings.

“Grrrr…..” A growl echoed throughout the place, making Rainbow jump a little in surprise and turn her glare in the direction she thought it came from.

“W-Who’s there?” She asked, taking a few steps back. “I'm warning you, I know karate!”

“He he……” A creepy giggle replied, something cold poking Rainbow’s side a moment later. “I'm heeeeeerrrreeee……” It sang, scaring Rainbow stiff.

Rainbow turned her head, her sight greeted with a mask. “Aaaahhh!” She jumped, flying upwards a few feet. Upon seeing the familiar shape, she smirked. “Hah hah, nice one Dakota. You really got me there. Nice costume.”

Dakota only tilted her head at her, dropping onto all fours and revving her tail blades, making Rainbow even more nervous. “Uh, h-hey….that's not real, is it?” The little girl, taking a moment to stare at the pegasus, slashed her tail at the ground, ripping chunks of dirt up. “Oh…..” Then she started crawling on all fours towards her prey, the tail revving threateningly.

“Nopenopenopenopenope!” Rainbow chanted, flying away from the creepy girl, deciding to spend the night at her home than mess with that terror.

Dakota grinned under her mask, disappearing into the fog, looking for another target. It wasn't too long until she found Alice, Spoon and Chrysalis all together outside the town hall, and hid behind some empty stalls. They all sat on the front steps, looking through their sweet spoils.

Alice wore a grey and orange dress, six sharpened stones floating harmlessly behind her. She carried a staff with an orange crystal with three stones floating around it in one hand, and a bag filled with candy in the other. Spoon was wearing a blue dress, four ice crystal wings floating on either side of the dress, her mane dyed a vibrant blue. Chrysalis, still in her pony disguise, was wearing a very familiar white and red mask that was modified for her, a black coat finishing her costume off.

“Man, Bon Bon has some good candy.” Alice said with a smile, throwing a piece of gum in her mouth. “These things are pretty good.”

“I know, right?” Chrysalis agreed, speaking with her mouth filled with jelly beans.

“Don't speak with your mouth full, that's disgusting.” Spoon scolded the two, picking through her candy. “But, I do agree that she has outdone herself this year. The lemon drops are my favourite.” She finished with a smile, pulling out a piece of said candy.

“Sh-sh-sh ha-ha-ha…..” The familiar sound came from the fog, making Alice smirk and look around. “Dakota, I know it's you!”

“Who says it’s her?” An unfamiliar voice came from behind them, startling all of them. “Don’t you know how to greet a new friend? Shake my hand.” It said, sounding like it was really close.

Alice, scared out of her mind, closed her eyes and turned around, reaching out and grasping the voice's owner’s hand. A deep farting noise came a moment later, it carrying on for a good minute before stopping, stunning the three even more at the randomness of the situation.

“Heh, the whoopie cushion in the hand trick, never gets old.” The voice laughed, then flicked Alice's forehead. “Come on, open your eyes.”

Alice frantically shook her head, releasing the hand like it was made of fire. “I'm already dead, aren't I?”

Spoon deadpanned at Alice. “No, you're just fine.” She then frowned up at Eldritch, the guy chuckling loudly at Alice. “But, he might not be in a moment.” She finished with a scowl, waving a hoof at him. “Jerk!”

Eldritch held up his hands in mock surrender, still laughing. “Heh! What? Don't like a good prank?”

Alice finally opened her eyes, now not scared anymore, then screamed at the sight of Eldritch, slamming her staff into his head. Eldritch's head turned a little from the force of the hit, then he slowly turned it back to give her an unamused look. “Ow.” He deadpanned. “That hurt.”

“Just what are you?” Chrysalis asked, poking his leg as Alice apologised profusely.

“A Cthulhu wannabe!” Dakota informed with a laugh, coming up the steps. “Right, buddy?”

“Ugh….. Right.” Eldritch sighed, shaking his head. “You’re never gonna stop calling me that, aren't you?”

“Nope!” Dakota smiled behind her mask, then stretched and yawned. “Welp, I've had my fun, wanna head back to my place?” She asked as her back popped. “I'll show you the pictures.”

Eldritch waved to the girls and followed after her, leaving the three of them confused as to who and what he could possibly be. They all shared a look between each other and shrugged, going back to their Trick or Treating, figuring that whatever Dakota is doing is probably too crazy for any of them to deal with.

Flashback, at Discord's statue. Dakota's POV.

I smirked evilly as I shook up the spray can in my right hand, giggling a little from how terrible the guards are at their job, except the ever so popular Shining Armor, that dedicated stallion was a tricky one to sneak past. Taking a moment to appraise the mismatched statue, I started spraying, starting with adding some risque pink fishnet stockings with careful concentration, knowing that the guard watching the place is a heavy sleeper.

“Heh, he really shouldn't be sleeping on the job.” I laughed, poking the statue. “Right, Dissy? Eh, whatever, less trouble for me.” I shrugged, continuing with my work. “You must be a pretty important guy in this place's history. But I gotta say, you're an ugly one. It makes me wonder why he wanted to mess with your stoney but.”

Unknown to me, the statue's eyes moved to look at me, its blank stare betraying a little anger at my actions. My tentacles extended and seamlessly added a short stone skirt onto the statue, leaving it up to me to paint it to match the stockings, realizing that I had unintentionally accentuated his legs and behind once I finished. Pursing my lips and reaching into my bag of spray cans, I decided finish my primary bit of work with adding a tight black shirt with my painting skills, my tentacles adding very obvious mounds on the statue's chest. The finishing touches took less time than the rest of the stuff, some makeup here and there, and painting its claws and horns a deep pink, the snaggletooth being turned to gold, and even changing the mane into blonde pigtails took less time for some dumb reason.

Taking a moment to look at the finished product, I nodded to my tentacles, all four of them flaring up with rainbow colored magic and covering the statue in it. Smirking even wider, I packed up the cans and took a few pictures with the camera I brought, my face starting to hurt from the amount I've been smiling these past few minutes.

“Halt, who's there!?” A deep voice came from behind me, startling me and causing my tentacles to flare again with some kind clear magic. “I could've swore I saw some flashes from around here….” Shining Armor muttered to himself as he came into the area, looking around and somehow not spotting me.

I blinked, realizing that I just went invisible, then smirked and set my camera to record his reaction when he found my ‘additions’ to the statue. “Hehe….” I quietly giggled to myself, taking care to not be loud enough for him to hear.

Shining then noticed the statue of Discord, caught dumbfounded for a few moments as he stared at it with his mouth wide open in shock. Then his expression changed, him sitting down and covering his mouth with both hooves, tears welling up as his body shook.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The dam broke almost immediately, Shining’s laughter loud enough to wake anything up in a mile radius. “Oh, my Celestia. Hahah, hey, guys! Come look at this!” He called out to his fellow guards, still laughing the entire time.

“What in the-HAHAHAHAHAH!” Another guard came and spotted the statue. “Hold on, hehe, I need to get the others!” The new guard told Shining, running off. “Oh Celestia, my sides! It hurts!”

In a matter of moments, about forty random guards gathered to witness the statue, almost all of them showing their amusement in one way or another. Just one guard didn't find it funny, the esteemed Solaire seemed to scowl at it and look around for the perpetrator of this crime, his horn glowing gently as he searched the area, leaving his fellow guardsponies to their fun.

He almost found me a few times as I filmed the scene, making me move a few times and settle on a perch on top of the stone arch to escape his search radius. Eventually, Celestia came over to see what the commotion was about, walking through the very arch I was on.

“Hmmm….” The princess hummed, silencing everypony. “Whoever did this, is very dedicated to their craft.” She noted with an amused smile, giving me a glace, surprising me. “It would be a shame for it to be cleaned up after all the work put into this.”

“P-princess?! You can't really mean….”

“Yes, leave it.” Celestia nodded to Solaire. “It would be nice to add some comedic value to this statue.” She finished with a giggle sending a wink my way. “Though, I'll find the pony responsible and punish her for not running it by me.”

I gulped and hopped down from my seat, my tentacles easing my drop and giving me a speed boost as I ran away from the scene, stopping the camera as I went.

End of flashback. Back at Dakota’s house.

“Heh, really? You made the Discord statue into a hooker-cord?” Eldritch asked once the video was over, throwing another handful of popcorn into his mouth. “Nice one. What did Celestia do to you then?”

I shrugged and pulled off my mask. “Eh, she just wanted a never ending supply of cakes. I just gave her a cake button.”

“A….cake button.”

“You know…. Like a muffin button, but with cakes.” I explained, my tentacles magicking the fabled muffin button into my hands. “See?” I pressed the button, a random muffin magically appearing on the table.

“I know what a muffin button is. I just didn't expect you to make them.”

“Oh, well…. here.” I chucked the button into his lap, smiling a little. “Give this to your Derpy, kay? Consider it a gift from me.”

Eldrich laughed and got up, swiping a few pictures off the table. “Alright. Wanna try sending me home? It's probably about time for me to be home.”

I got up and stretched, yawning deeply. “Yeah. Hey, girls?” I asked my tentacles, each of them nodding to me and ripping open a rainbow colored portal in the middle of the living room. “Here ya go, a one way trip home. Call me when ya need me, okay?”

“Got it, little buddy.” Eldritch ruffled my hair with a hand, then walked through the portal, it collapsing right behind him.

Yawning again, I headed towards my room, only to be stopped by the green glow that erupted into existence behind me. “Oh geez, Rick wh-where are we now?” A nervous sounding kid asked behind me.

I sighed when I heard the voice I expected next. “I-I dunno Morty. It looks liiike we're in a shitty fan fiiiction world.” He burped a few times mid sentence, looking around my living room.

“Hello there, I'm Dakota.” I greeted, rubbing my eyes and yawnin again. “Could the both of you just go through your portal and come again another day? I'm sorta going to bed and my…. I wanna say family will be back soon.”

“W-We should do what she says, Rick.” Morty told his grandpa,

“Eh, whatever. I don't want to mess with whateeeever you are anyways, at least not now.” Rick told me, scratching his chin and taking another sip from his flask. “Later, kid.” He said, making another portal and waling through it, Morty following along after saying goodbye.

I groaned and went up to my room, just wanting to sit down and relax after today. Running around and scaring ponies is more tiring that it seemed. It wasn't too long before I fell asleep playing Minecraft, in the middle of building a castle.

I woke up the next morning with a curly moustache drawn onto my face. “Aaallllliiiiice! Get over here! No more candy for you for a week!”