• Published 20th Apr 2015
  • 15,911 Views, 803 Comments

I'm a loli?!? - aterriblewriter



I didn't expect this in the morning..... why the hell do i have tentacles, and why are there talking ponies all over the place here? i'm just gonna try to stay home.

  • ...
69
 803
 15,911

Making a sister.

“Okay….” My soft voice echoed in the silent room. “I’m sensing a theme here….” I muttered to myself in English, feeling sets of hooves wrapped around both of my arms.

Opening my eyes and letting things get into focus, I looked to my left and saw Spoon. Her hooves were holding my hand close to her belly, a small smile growing on her lips when I wiggled my fingers a little. When I turned my head to the right, however, I let out a small ‘awww’ at what I saw.

“Looks like someone was sleep transforming.”

Chrysalis had halfway transformed into Spoon, the result being an adorable fusion of changeling queen and earth pony filly. Her dark green mane was done up similarly to Spoon’s, the only difference being that there was a bang hanging down on the right side of her face. Her fur was a smokey grey, a little darker discoloration around where the holes should be on her legs. The one thing that I loved the most was her little fangs jutting out from her mouth.

I was broken from my musings from a giggle, making me suddenly look for the source. One of the twins from the royal spa was standing in the doorway, smiling knowingly at my embarrassed face.

“Oh, don't look at me like that.” She whispered, chuckling a little. “I'm here to drop off something.” She held up a black windup key in her magical grip. “I think you lost this.”

“Oh, uh, thanks.” I blinked in confusion as she left it on a little obsidian table next to the door, sparing me an amused glance before leaving.

It took a few tense moments of careful wiggling to finally get out of my little prison in between them, my tentacles waking up from the movements. I quickly ran across the room to get a better look at the key, the floor feeling cold against my bare feet.

When I picked it up, all of my tentacles ‘hissed’ at it as if it was pure evil, all of them shooting out and making me put it back down. Needless to say, I took the hint and left that thing alone.

“So…. Do you girls know what I'm going to wear today?” I quietly asked them, walking over and taking a seat on a cushion by the coffee table. “Please, can I have something normal?”

There was a flash and I was left with a familiar hoodie, glove, stocking and boots combo. I sighed and every tentacle felt happy with what they had given me.

“Really? Strength’s clothes from Black Rock Shooter? …. Fine, ya know what? I'm okay with this.” I throw up my arms in defeat. “Couldn't ya make the mecha fists she had at least?” They all felt amused at my reaction.

I sighed and changed clothes, Sylphid magicking my dirty ones away with a wave. Somehow, these felt different than the other stuff I've put on, my tail and arms tingling seconds after I finished putting the outfit on.

“Huh?” I wiggled my tail, feeling something different about it. A quick glance made me sigh and look up, mentally screaming out to whatever deity that hates me. My tail had turned into the metal one Strength had. “Great… Magic cosplay. Anything else?” I glared at the offending tentacles.

Freya sent excitement down her connection and tapped the back of my hands, turning the gloves into Strength’s weapons, her signature mecha arms. Smiling widely and doing my best to not giggle like a madman, I swung the bulky and awesome things around, taking care to not break anything.

“Huh…. I thought they would be impossible to carry. Anime laws strike again!”

“Ahhh!” Alice screamed, making me fall over in surprise, the whole room shaking a little from the weight of the arms. “What happened to our arms?!”

“Magic, ‘nuff said.”

“A-Are they g-gone for good?” Alice worriedly asked.

“Probably not.” I reply with a shrug, using my new limbs to lift myself up off the floor. “The tentacles did do this.”

“Soo… Can ya change ‘em back?” I asked them, feeling kinda stupid for even asking for these arms. “I, uh, think I'll save these, for emergencies I mean.”

Freya was disappointed at my request, reluctantly turning my arms and tail back to normal with with a quick flash of magic and a slap to my face. I sighed and looked at the sleeping duo, hoping that they didn't wake up from my little fall. They both were cuddling each other, much to my amusement.

“So, eh, did I miss anything? Everything I can remember after the bar turned into a pink haze...”

I shrugged and smiled, absentmindedly scratching Freya. “Not much. Spoon came here with my pets and was ‘detained’ for a little bit by our resident queen until I vouched for her. I think Nocturne killed a few of her subjects in defence.”

“How can you be so calm about this?” Alice asked in disbelief.

“Oh, me? I'm actually a nervous wreck. Everything has been happening pretty quickly this week, and it's only a Wednesday. God knows what's gonna happen next….” I sighed and plopped down onto the cushion, holding my head in my hands. “Can't things ever be calm around here?”

“Well, I'm here for you.” Alice said reassuringly. “We're both in this together. Now, I remember someone saying that they’d let me drive today.”

I chuckled and threw her in the front of my mind, me going into the spot she just left. Alice immediately hopped up from where I was sitting and climbed into the bed, settling down next to Spoon. With a few careful movements, she stole Spoon from Chrysalis’s hooves.

“Uh, what are you doing?” I asked, earning no response.

Alice gently leaned her head in and kissed Spoon. I could faintly taste bananas as I was shocked completely wordless at the action. It took a few seconds for the filly to wake up after that, Alice giggling at the poor girl’s surprised reaction.

“D-Dakota, w-w-what are you doing?!” Spoon sputtered, her face turning all kinds of red.

“Yeah, what are you doing?”

Alice giggled. “Remember what you promised when that star bear attacked?”

Chrysalis woke up shortly after Spoon fainted, a bright red blush covering her face. She poked Spoon’s face, receiving only a twitch in response. “Huh, I thought she’d be braver than that. To faint from a single kiss….” She shook her head, chuckling a little.

“What we doing today?” Alice asked, smiling a widely.

Chrysalis put a hoof to her chin, briefly giving the appendage a curious look. “Well, that depends on what you'd like to see. I could show you the egg chamber, there's always one or two hatching in there. Then we have the Pitt, if you want to see some of my fighters battle some beasts.”

Alice turned squeamish at the idea of seeing baby changelings. “So it's either more bugs that'll probably have slime all over them, or the arena where they practice fighting with some animals that are most likely dangerous. Great…”

I spoke up, sounding more excited than I should've. “I’d like to see the babies, if that's alright with you.” Upon hearing Alice mentally grumble back, I elaborated further. “C’mon, I bet they are cute! Also….. Maybe if I can get a tentacle to cooperate, I can get you a body in return. I mean, these things do magick up food from nothing. Who knows what else they can do?”

“....You just now had that idea?”

“Hey! You try dealing with all this bullcrap for a little over a week!”

“Hey, it's fine. I didn’t think of that either.”

“Uh, Dakota?” Chrysalis spoke up, looking a little concerned that we were still staring at her, taking notice that she still hasn't turned back to her normal changeling queen form.

Alice smiled for me. “I would like to see the babies.”

Meanwhile, with Ash.

“So, uh, what's gonna happen to me?” Ash nervously asked the lunar princess, the long walk to Luna’s chambers with some silent thestral guards not inspiring any confidence. “In my defence, we couldn't have known that there would've been an attempt at foalnapping her this soon.”

All she received in return was an unamused glare from the princess on the cushion across from her. “As much as we would like to throw thou to the dungeons and remove thine wings….” Ash visibly flinched at her threat. “Our dearest sister has, regrettably, informed us that we can't.”

There was a loud sigh of relief, some thankful mutters in a certain solar princess's name. “Don't be so relieved yet. Thou will still have a fitting punishment.”

Luna smiled sadistically, causing the pegasus to gulp in fear. “Thou will still watch over young Dakota, yes. But, thou will have nightmares that we will personally oversee for the next few months.” She chuckled a little at Ash, her fur turning white in fear. “Thou can thank thine charge for what thou will experience. Her nightmares are quite… exceptional. Thou are dismissed, return to the house while we search for young Dakota.”

“Y-Yes, princess.” Ash stuttered before leaving the room as fast as she could, fumbling with the door in her hurry.

Ash left the castle within a few minutes, only stopping to say hello to some old friends in the castle staff. Her flight took only a few hours to arrive back in Ponyville. When she finally got back to Dakota's house, she was a little surprised when she heard some classical music coming from inside.

With no small amount of confusion, Ash entered the home. From where she entered, Ash saw a certain silver maned magician taking a nap on the couch in the living room, some of the speakers placed around the room playing the music.

With a sigh, Ash tapped the mare’s horn and spoke. “I thought I told you that you had to leave in the morning.”

“Ah! Watch the horn! Trixie is sensitive there!” Trixie yelled, falling off the couch in surprise. The mare got up and turned off the music with a flash of her horn, the sound of a button being pressed coming from the stereo.

“Alright, leave. Now.” Ash pointed at the door, glaring at Trixie.

Trixie shrank from the glare, eyes tearing up a little. “B-But, Trixie has nowhere else to go…” She stuttered out. “Trixie’s trailer was destroyed in the Ursa attack…”

“I'm not in a charitable mood. Get lost.”

Trixie slowly got up and walked towards the door, her ears plastered against her head. Seeing this Ash sighed, cursing her conscience for what she was about to do.

“Wait… I... guess you can stay, for a little while at least.” Ash groaned out, frowning a little.

“Do you really mean it?” Trixie asked in surprise at Ash’s change of heart. “Are you really going to let Trixie stay?”

“Yeah… But there's going to be some ground rules, okay?” Ash sighed and took her spot on the couch, looking a little tired.

Trixie almost squealed and crushed the mare on the couch with a hug, managing to only smile thankfully. “Trixie thanks you for this.”

“Firstly, you have to stop it with the third person thing.” Ash stressed her point, rubbing a wing against her head. “It's annoying. At the very least, just stop doing it while you're in here.”

“Trix-er… I will try my best.” Trixie nodded.

“Why do I get the feeling that I'll have to remind you all the time?” Ash shook her head. “When Dakota gets back here, she'll decide if you can stay here. She is pretty mature for her age.”

“I’ve noticed.” Trixie smiled, taking a seat on the opposite side of the couch. “It is pretty unusual. How old is she?”

Ash hummed and put a hoof on her chin. “Well, Rarity said that she was a little over twelve. Though, I think she fibbed a little.” She laughed. “That filly acts way older than what's good for her. Seriously, what kind of child cooks every day and not mess up at least once on something.”

Trixie chuckled, smiling lazily. “Hey, maybe she has a cutie mark in cooking. Have you ever seen her out of those clothes?”

“I dunno. I've only seen her without them once, but she quickly shoved me out of the room before I could get a good look. She is really shy about being seen without them.” Ash hummed thoughtfully. “I guess it is a cultural thing, ya know? Kind of like how in minotaur culture they will only let those they deem worthy to fight beside them.”

Trixie smiled widely, remembering something. “Sorry for changing the subject, but didn't you notice that I figured out how to use some of these things.” She pointed a hoof at the entertainment system. “Just goes to show how great and ingenious Trixie is.”

Ash snorted in amusement. “Yeah, yeah, you figured out how to push a few buttons. Good for you.”

Trixie’s ego deflated at the sarcasm, giving Ash a small glare. “Couldn’t you have let me have a moment of pride at what I've done?”

Ash smiled, messing with Trixie’s mane. “Nope. It's just buttons.”

“Hey!”

Meanwhile, with Shining Armor.

“Sir! Team seven found somepony in the living in the Everfree!” A ranger reported, giving a small salute.

Shining nodded in acknowledgement. “Who is it?”

“Uh, from what I've gathered, her name's Zecora. She's some kind of zebra witchdoctor that moved in there in search of rare materials.” He informed, flinching a little when he realized the bad news. “Sir, I should probably mention that she, er, talks a little funny.”

Shining raised an eyebrow. “How funny?”

“Uhhh…. You are going to hear it for yourself.”

A little discouraged at the news, Shining had the ranger lead him to her home. It didn't take too long to get there from the base camp they set up a little ways inside of the Everfree. There were a few knights standing guard on the perimeter of the clearing Shining was led to, a robed figure standing in the doorway of the hut, denying any attempt of searching her home.

“For the last time, I did not do the crime!” Zecora yelled, stomping a hoof in agitation.

“All of you, stand down!” Shining ordered, the three knights hesitantly backing away from Zecora at the yell. Sighing a little, he gave the zebra an apologetic look.

“I assume you are the commander? These guards would make better salamanders.” She rhymed, sounding a little annoyed. “Maybe I could give them a certain flower of blue. That might give them a clue.”

Shining almost facehooved, not wanting to deal with someone who spoke in rhymes. “I am sorry for my subordinates, miss. They are a little desperate to find the person we're looking for. Luna is not happy, and they don't want to be reprimanded by her.”

Zecora gave him a look. “Working with the princess of the moon? Surely you are a loon.”

“Sigh… We're looking for a child that was foalnapped from Ponyville. She’s the creature that appeared with her house last week. Have you seen her?” Shining asked, levitating a small bag out of his saddlebags. “I have been authorized to pay for any information on her whereabouts.”

Zecora hummed, before going inside. “I think I have something I could make. Come inside, for your sake.”

Shining was a little nervous of what he saw inside her hut. The cauldron filled with some kind of glowing liquid was slowly spewing out green fog. If he was going to be honest with himself, he would've ran away if he was not without backup.

Zecora took a quick peek at the contents of the cauldron, nodding when she saw what she wanted to see, and went into the back room and came back with some herbs and some kind of glowing flower.

She threw the whole flower into the mix, a cloud of violet smoke shooting out in a flash. Giving Shining an appraising look, Zecora passed him the herbs. “Eat these and peer into my potion. It will give you peek at her location.”

Shining’s face turned a little green. “Your terrible rhyming doesn't help me any...”

Zecora was unamused, quickly grabbing a small blue flower from somewhere and placing it into his mane. “You should be more careful with what you say. It might save you one day.”

With a shiver at her ominous tone, the captain of the royal guard ate the foul tasting plants. He gagged a few times when a particularly tough herb didn't want to go down. When he was done, he took a peek inside the cauldron, knowing that the zebra knew what she was doing.

It took a minute for anything to happen, the inside of the cauldron gently shimmering for a little bit, showing various locations until stopping onto the barren wasteland known as the Badlands.

“So she's in the badlands?”

Zecora slapped the back of his head, forcing his head into the drink. “Just give it a bit, or you'll get another hit.”

Shining coughed out the foul liquid, hissing a little at the stinging sensation it gave him where it touched. “Ugh! What's in this thing?!”

“You don't want to know. You have something better to do, no?”

Sighing, Shining took another look in the drink. It didn't take too long for the vision to go below ground, showing an entire underground kingdom. He frowned, not liking what he saw. Then he saw Dakota, the pale girl looking a little green when an egg hatched near her.

Dakota’s POV.

“Ugh…Gross! They’re so slimy.” Alice groaned. “Can't you get to making my body?”

I chuckled mockingly. “What? Can't handle some adorable changeling babies?”

We got to the hatchery in half an hour, taking a moment to wake up Spoon. The whole chamber was filled with green goop that held eggs in position on the floor and walls, each egg transparently enough to see the little guys inside growing.

There were a few other changelings in the room taking care of the eggs, moving the ones getting ready to hatch to a little enclosed area so their parents could see them hatch. Oddly enough, there was one smaller egg separated from the rest, a tiny changeling lying eerily still inside.

Chrysalis spoke up, catching my stare. “That one doesn't seem to want to hatch. Some of the nurses say it's sick, so they are keeping it until the parents know what to do with it.”

All of my tentacles drooped in sadness, feeling a little heavy. Having an idea, I took back control of my body. Alice was a little surprised by the sudden takeover, but was quiet about it. I took a few steps toward the egg and kneeled to take a better look.

The egg was paler than the rest. I slowly cradled it in my hands and lifted it up, ignoring Alice’s protests at picking up the slimy thing. It was still alive, that's for sure. I could feel a heart beating faintly through the thick membrane like shell.

I suddenly had an idea. “I think I found you a body.”

Alice wasn't too happy with that. “No! I am not being a bug!”

“What are you doing?” Spoon asked, looking curious.

I shrugged and gave Chrysalis a glance. “Can I do thing?” I asked, ignoring Alice's screams. “I swear to god! If you put me in that bug, I'll kill you!”

“Excuse me?” Chrysalis asked confused.

Spoon looked at my tentacles, each of them wiggling anxiously around my back. “I think she wants to help.”

Chrysalis looked thoughtfully at me, before her horn lit up. There were a few flickers, almost like she was talking with someone, before she nodded. “You can do what you want with it. Turns out, this is one of Zapp's herd’s eggs. ” She chuckled a little. “He has many to spare. A bit too many if you ask me.”

Nodding, I look back down at the egg. “Alright, can you girls put Alice in this?” I asked in English, feeling some nervousness from Crystal and Jynx, before they made a nodding gesture.

“Graaaahhh!” Alice screamed in outrage.

“... Can ya try to make it human?” I suggested once I felt Jynx make contact with the side of my head. “Or, at least, as close as ya can?” I felt them feel a little unsure of their strength, but nod in affirmative.

My vision blurred as I felt Alice being thrown into the egg, a bright light enveloping it as the tentacles did their magic. I was vaguely aware of Spoon and Chrysalis watching in awe as they saw the silhouette inside the egg change shape.

After a few minutes, I collapsed to my knees, feeling my back burn, breathing heavily as Jynx retracted from the egg. Gently putting the egg back down, noticing it had gotten bigger, I took a few steps back, almost hiding behind Chrysalis in preparation.

“What did you do?” The queen asked, eyeing the egg carefully.

There was a loud tearing noise that echoed throughout the room, a chitinous hand suddenly ripping through the egg, green slime flying everywhere. A little girl slowly climbed out, her long green changeling hair plastered against her back as she crawled a little ways away from the egg.

She was adorable! Most of her body was covered in black chitin, stopping at the edges of her face and ears. Her face was human, small button nose and green eyes proving that my tentacles had done most of their work on the face. On her back, little dragonfly wings buzzed wildly as they threw green goop everywhere in an attempt to get the stuff off. Her legs weren't close to human though, holes dotting all over the both of them as they ended in some kind of weird satyr changeling hybrid.

Then my eyes traveled to her chest. “....Really? They're bigger than mine! I don't mean to complain, but why!?” I thought to myself, earning only the equivalent of laughter from Jynx and Freya.

“Hahhh….” She breathed in, before coughing out green goop and yelling out in English. “Really, I am so done with this stuff!” She licked her lips with a snake like tongue, before continuing. “Mmmm… Oddly tasty.”

Everything was silent as she got up on shaky hooves, wobbling uneasily as she tried to balance herself. Alice looked around the room, her green eyes stopping on me and staring. With only a few stumbles, she walked over to me, Chrysalis moving out of her way in some attempt to not anger the unknown girl.

Alice glared at me, frowning a little. “You know I hate bugs, right?” She slowly asked in English, looking down at her chitin covered hand, each finger ending in a small clawed point, before looking back to me.

I silently nodded, my tail instinctively wrapping around my leg in fear.

She reached out and slapped me, earning a gasp from the spectators of the scene. “That was for putting me in a bug. And this….” She hugged me tightly, suddenly reminding me of her new ‘assets’ and making my face turn a bright shade of red. “... Is for at least trying to make it human for my sake.”

“You do realize you're naked, right?”

She looked down at herself, her face turning pink at the sudden realization.

"..... AAAHHHHHHH!"

Author's Note:

Sorry for taking so long. I had to deal with some family drama. You guys know how all that goes...:raritydespair: