• Published 20th Apr 2015
  • 15,909 Views, 803 Comments

I'm a loli?!? - aterriblewriter



I didn't expect this in the morning..... why the hell do i have tentacles, and why are there talking ponies all over the place here? i'm just gonna try to stay home.

  • ...
69
 803
 15,909

Breakfast and Meeting a Griffon

I sigh, a little annoyed at the situation I awoke in. I woke up after Pyramid Pony decided to serve us some cake, his blade slicing through it like it was nothing, the sheer stupidity of the situation waking me up. Spoon and Tiara trapped me in my bed, their sleeping forms wrapping around me like they tried to fight over me in their sleep. I sigh again, slowly and carefully reaching for a tentacle to wake up, hoping it could get me out of this with some crazy magic.

After some poking around, I woke one up and whispered to it. “Do you think ya can be a dear and get me out of here? I kinda need to attend to some….. ‘Business’ if ya catch my drift.” I ask a groggy feeling Sylphid, her waking up pretty quickly while she was gently glowing in response.

I felt nauseous after the sudden teleport into the bathroom, not really expecting that to happen. After shakily getting up and doing my morning routine, I go downstairs and into the kitchen, deciding to surprise everyone with a big breakfast. On my way there, I saw a slightly singed Pinkie grumbling angrily to herself on the couch, worrying me a little bit about her sanity. She quickly poofed back to her normal self when she saw me, the burnt spots vanishing in seconds.

“-Good morning, Dakota!-” She exclaimed, me quickly shushing her. “-Oh! Right! Everypony else is still asleep.-”

I shrug and smile at her, walking into the kitchen with Pinkie following behind me. Quickly going into action, all of my tentacles started to whip up some food while I started up some coffee for myself. Pinkie joined the effort to cook, making some doughnuts with a tentacle’s help in magicking up some ingredients.

I took a seat at the table, a familiar black shadow jumping into my face and startling me. Nocturne growled at me, staring at me hungrily with a glare. I chuckle and go towards the freezer, discreetly pulling out a steak and putting it in his little nest, the little guy chirping cutely at me before going into the cabinet and gnawing on his frozen breakfast with little difficulty.

Something thumped into my leg, making me look at the source. The Lagombi had its arm wrapped around my leg, it looking up at me with the cutest eyes I've seen on a monster. I picked her up and went over to the fridge, pulling out a bag of baby carrots and passing her one, laughing a little at her greedily chowing down of the vegetable.

Grabbing a bowl, I dump the small bag in it and place it on the floor with the hungry Lagombi. I pat its head and go back to the coffee maker, make myself a cup and add some caramel creamer, before going back to my seat.

“Hhhnnnn…. That's the stuff.” Alice groaned, having just woke up when I took a sip. “Mornin’.”

“Yup, good morning to you too.” I smile to myself. “Wanna try to get behind the wheel in a sec?”

“Alright, let's do this.” She agrees, sounding a little excited to finally walk around. “Shouldn't be too hard, right?”

“Ehhhh…. Kinda, I've only read some books with this kind of situation happening to the protagonist, it varies from person to person. It could be as easy as relaxing to swap places, in the other, it could need some kind of relic to enable us to do it.” I shrug and take another sip of my drink.

“Like that card game show you got up here?”

“Yep…. Let's just hope it's the easy path.”

Pinkie cheered, placing a tray filled with various kinds of doughnuts and doughnut holes on the center of the table. “-Pinkie’s famous doughnut deluxe is served!-”

My tentacles teleported a large plate covered in French toast next to the doughnuts, sending some excitement down their connection. They quickly made a tray of scrambled eggs and hash browns, teleporting that over too. I looked at Pinkie and pointed upstairs, hoping she’ll get the message.

“-Alright, I'll wake everypony up for breakfast.-” She smiled deviously, bouncing out of my kitchen. “-Heh, heh, heh….. Thanks for the idea, Author!-” I hear her yell, sounds of a bucket full of ice echoing from the living room.

A few suspense filled minutes later, I heard loud screams coming from upstairs, causing Alice and I to giggle like schoolgirls at what just happened. Pinkie quickly ran into the kitchen, looking proud while she was chased by an angry Ash.

“-Hey, look! Breakfast!-” Pinkie pointed at the table full of food, Ash drooling at the sight, briefly forgetting why she was angry.

“-Remind me to hit you later.-” She muttered, before stuffing some French toast in her mouth. “-Mmmhhhh! Schoooww friggin gooof!-”

The others slowly walked inside, looking like zombies, except for Spike, he looked more awake than all of them. Spoon and Tiara looked at the pile of toast skeptically, looking a little confused at what I've made.

“-Uh, what's that? I don't think it's a recipe I'm familiar with.-” Spoon asked with a raised eyebrow at the French toast.

“-Who cares! It's delicious!-” Ash replies with a smile, slamming slices into the duo’s mouths.

Within a few minutes, everyone was devouring the various foods on the table. I shared my coffee with some of the older members of the group, barring a certain pink party pony on a constant sugar high from the substance. Fluttershy and Rarity absolutely loved the stuff, each having had three cups of it before I cut them off.

“-Darling, you simply must share how you produce such a miracle. This stuff will be very helpful in case I have my overnight orders.-” Rarity praised, looking at me with a smile and pointing at my cup.

“-I-If you could, please….-” Fluttershy adds, hopefully smiling at me.

“Man, ya guys act like ya don't have stuff like this.-” I smile and take another sip. “-Ya guys have pretty much all the stuff my world has, why don't ya got this?-” I ask with a shrug.

Ash smiles and turns to Rarity, sounding like she had an answer “-She might have some different plants where she comes from and are exclusive to her world, like the animals.-”

“-Well, do you think the dear can share?-”

“-Hey, it's up to her. Heck, maybe she can open up a little shop that sells the stuff. She can literally make things out of nothing.-” Ash shrugged, putting a hoof to her chin. “-That could probably wait until she can speak a little Equish.-”

“-It probably won't take too much longer, I've almost got her whole language translated.-” Spoon spoke up, looking very excited. “-I just need to give my notes a good look over and some time alone with Dakota, then we can get to working on speaking Equish.-”

Something started to bang on my door, gaining everyone's attention. I quickly hop off of my seat and check the door, opening it with a smile. I blinked at the griffon in front of me, it also blinking in surprise. We both stared at each other, both of us taking in the other's appearance.

This griffon was a girl, judging from the purplish markings on the feathers around her eyes and the little bit of purple in her ‘hair,’ if I could call it that, I wasn't really sure. Her beak was a little thing, looking like it was flexible enough to form some expressions, especially the confused frown that she was wearing. At the end of her forelegs were some weird bird hands. At the middle of her body, just below the wings, the lion part of a griffon started, ending with a long tail in the back.

“Huh, I was expecting something else.”

“Like what? She looks pretty cool, kinda want to meet a fully grown dragon though….. Wanna test my knowledge of the dragon language from Skyrim on them. Maybe I still have the book laying around here somewhere….”

Alice laughed at me, sounding like I made her day for saying that. “Pfft! Neeeerrrrrdd!”

“-Uh, I'm looking for Rainbow Dash? I was told she was here.-” I hear the gryphon speak up, stopping me from defending my interests from such a vile statement.

I recognized the word for rainbow, leading her to the kitchen with a smile. I gotta give the girl some props, she can change her attitude pretty quickly, her demeanor changing into a calm kind of cool you see in some of the popular people you see in those school movies when she saw Rainbow Dash.

“-Sup, Dash.-”

“-Gilda!-” Rainbow cheered, obviously happy to see an old friend. “-What are you doing here? I thought you went to Griffonstone after flight camp was over.-”

The griffon shrugged, smiling at her friend. “-Nah, I was just in the neighborhood and decided to drop by. I was pointed in the right direction by this one crazy frea- her!-” She pointed at Pinkie with wide eyes, said pony shrugging at the stares.

“-Hey, I just know when somepony is looking for a friend.-” She explained. “-It's part of what I do.-”

The griffon's right eye twitched, her expression turning into an annoyed frown before she grabbed Dash and pulled her away from her friends, whispering to her. After a few minutes of heated debate between the two, the griffon giving me a few stares when my name was mentioned. They both calmly walked back to us, Rainbow giving me a smile and the griffon smiling evilly.

“-Guess who's going to fly with us~.-” She sang with a smile, Ash groaning at the idea.

“-I'm pretty sure she can't fly.-”

Rainbow smiled. “-Some things can stand on the clouds, even if they don't have wings.-” She explained, before shrugging. “-Even if she can't, I'll let her ride on me. What's the worst that can happen?-”

Meanwhile, in a cave in the Everfree, a few minutes before dawn.

“Oh, thank Chrysalis we got here.” Mismatch groaned from her seat by the gooey wall, looking a little worse for wear, having had a close call with a manticore.

“Oh, you'll be fine.” Neuron laughed. “He only knocked you into a tree, not hard enough to crack any exoskeleton.” He assured, earning a glare from Mismatch.

“It still hurt….” She pouted, feeling a little sore around her wings.

“Alright, everyling, be ready to observe the creature later today.” Oculus announced, having been placed as the leader of the team. “Synapse, you will stay here and prepare a field lab, in case we have to unexpectedly bring our subject in.” She ordered, Synapse giving her a tired nod and going to her various bags full of science and medical supplies.

“You know…..” Neuron looked around the cave, seeing some old changeling goo buildings near the back of the cave, the goo hardened up and cracking. “When Commander Six Six said there was an encampment here, I thought there would be at least some changelings here…. It’s completely deserted!”

“I guess that means something happened here to force them to leave…..” Oculus hummed in thought, before turning to Mismatch. “Mismatch, link up to the hive and see if anyling knows what happened here. Neuron, look around, maybe you can scrounge up some love rations someling left behind. I'll be back in a little while, going to search the town for the creature.” She ordered, blinking out of existence with a flash of her horn.

Neuron and Mismatch looked at where their leader was, before doing what they were ordered. Everything was silent for a while, the only noise was coming from Synapse’s efforts to make a lab, the sound of her coughing up a small pile of green goop that she quickly formed into a shack.

“Sweet! Hey, everyling! There is a whole stockpile of love back here!” Neuron cheered, having found a large room with a small lake of pink jelly. “Looks like whoever was here last kept a bunch of preserved love for himself. Heh, heh, guess that's all ours for now.” He smiled excitedly, the thought of having more than enough love for this mission making him feel optimistic.

Mismatch entered the room, her eyes widening at the amount of food in the room. “....... I know this might sound bad, but can we swim in that? It's been a small dream of mine.” She shyly asked, blushing a shade of green.

“Pffft! Go on, I won't stop you. Heck, I might even join in.”

With Oculus, in the town.

It wasn't too hard for the cloaked scout to move through the town, keeping a close eye out for anything unusual. She didn't have to search for long, finding a strange purple house with some unusual architecture for the area. She smiled to herself, pleased that the house stood out.

After some deliberation, and no small amount of bug-like curiosity, she snuck into the attic through the window, her telekinesis making it easy to open it. The attic was filled with old boxes, each one labeled in a language she didn't recognize.

Oculus dispelled her invisibility spell, her feeling sure that no one comes up here, judging from the amount of dust accumulated on the floor. She slowly treaded around the room, looking for a way to the floor below. Eventually, after some digging around in the mess, she found the stairs.

“Someling really needs to organize up here.” She thought to herself, her wings twitching a little in annoyance.

She silently walked downstairs, being extra sure to not make any noise, and entered a hallway. After some thought, she became invisible again, opening the first door she saw. She blinked at the amount of sleeping ponies in one room, immediately noticing the element bearers making up most of the group, loyalty cuddling up against a drooling kindness. Staying calm, she saw the green pegasus on the bed.

“Alright, I got a disguise for this thing…. When we drag her to the camp.” She smiled to herself, before hearing the laughter bearer twitch from her spot on the floor.

She shut the door, turning around and looking for the creature's room. After some more doors, finding a closet and a room with a weird machine by the wall and a small closet with a black sword inside, she found a room with more ponies and a small dragon. Oculus carefully flew over the fillies on the makeshift bed on the floor, trying to take a closer look at the obscured mass hidden between two fillies on the bed.

“Huh….. It's cuter than I thought it would be.” she thought to herself, seeing the little thing snore softly, a small smile on its face. “But, there's soo much love coming from this little thing.” She frowned after feeling for any sources of love on her target. “Just…. How? It's enough to feed the hive for a while.” She smiled a little, opening her mouth. “I'm sure they won't mind if I have a little taste.”

In a flash, a tentacle wrapped around her, the creature's eyes opening up and blankly staring at her, as if deciding she was a threat or not. As fast as it happened, the tentacle retracted, disappearing into the creature's back as its eyes shut. Oculus blinked and shuddered, taking a quick taste of its love before flying out of the room, shutting the door behind her as quick and silent as possible.

“Mmmmnnn….. Delicious.” She smiled, heading back up to the attic and flying out of the window. “Just gotta be careful around that thing, and everything will be alright.”

Author's Note:

Alright guys, here's a little idea I had a little while ago.... You know how pretty much every anime has a pervy character at some point? Yeah, imma let all of you send in your own perverted OC.:scootangel: there can only be one victor, make a certain man proud.