• Published 20th Apr 2015
  • 15,911 Views, 803 Comments

I'm a loli?!? - aterriblewriter



I didn't expect this in the morning..... why the hell do i have tentacles, and why are there talking ponies all over the place here? i'm just gonna try to stay home.

  • ...
69
 803
 15,911

Minotaur Stories and Movie Night\Sleep Overs

"I can't believe this!"

"Yeah, I can't believe it either! She is still doing this!"

It has been an hour since Rarity dragged me into my closet and started a mini fashion show, much to Ash's growing amusement. Rarity had started with the clothes from Tokyo Mew Mew, just now hitting the Naruto outfits.

"-Hmmm....-" Rarity hummed, holding up Shino's hoodie. "-Not everything in here is fit for a young lady.....-" She mutters, putting it back with a frown.

She turns back to me, and smiled at her work. She had put a certain vampire's dress on me, even adding the hairpiece with the cat ears. Rarity either didn't notice, or didn't care about the glare that could have made her mane burst into flames.

"-Just look at how adorable you are! Nopony will be immune to your looks!-" She gushed, somehow pinching my cheek with a hoof.

"Ugh, this was your idea! Get us out of this!"

"Okay, okay, I'll try."

"You'd better. She's pulling out the Sailor Moon outfit!"

Rarity was indeed pulling out said outfit, a sinister looking smile on her face. "-This is even more adorable than what I put on you!-"

"Nuh uh, nope, I'm out!" I yell, taking my chance to run away.... Only to be dragged back by a blue aura.

"So, do you have any other ideas?"

"Just one."

I turn my head. "Girls, please, just get me out of this mess." I say to the tentacles hidden in my back.

"Uh, wha-"

Two tentacles shot out of my sleeves, wrapping around Rarity's horn.

"Huh, that worked better than I expected." I note out loud, feeling amusement from the two.

With a quick flash, Rarity was unconscious, much to my surprise. The two turned to look back at me, sending more amusement down their connection.

"Care to explain your..... Friends?" Alice hesitantly asks.

"Meh, they came with the closet. My guess is as good as yours. Though, they seem to genuinely care about me." I think with a shrug. "They can do magic and stuff, so that's a plus."

Without a word, I left the room, leaving Rarity where she was, knowing she'd be alright. Ash was waiting on the other side of the door, a big smile appearing on her face at the sight of me. With a withering glare in her direction, I pass her and leave my room.

I slowly walk downstairs, now a little apprehensive of my appearance. Taking a moment to peek around the corner of the stairway to check if anyone left, I grimace at the sight of everyone staring expectantly in my direction.

"Lemme guess.... The other pony back there told them that you were getting a makeover?" Alice guesses, stifling a giggle at the blushing I was doing. "You're a little shy, huh?"

"S-Shut up!" I think/yell at her, Alice laughing in response.

I take a deep breath and walk out into the open, everyone giving a little cheer at my new appearance. Spike was over by Twilight, little cartoon hearts floating around his head at the sight of me. Spoon was right next to Tiara, trying to conceal her blush with little success.

"-Awww! She's so adorable!-" Fluttershy gushes from her spot next to Rainbow.

"-Yep, whatever fancy stuff Rarity did really brought it out.-" Rainbow agreed, putting a hoof to her chin. "-Almost like a kitten....-"

"-Spoon.....-" Diamond whispered to her friend. "-Now's your chance, go on!-"

Spoon confusedly looked at Diamond for a second, before giving an 'oh!' and quickly writing down a note in English with some stray paper that Twilight left on my table. She hesitantly brought the note over, looking a little shy of what she wrote.

(You look pretty, glad to be friends with you.) I blink at the note, Spoon blushing.

"She's one of the crushes, eh?" Alice says, appraising Spoon from her spot in my head. "I say let her have a shot. From what you've told me, there's no humans here..... Might as well be open to new kinds of relationships." Alice says, shrugging mentally and causing me to blush in embarrassment. "Hey! Don't do that! You have some apps up here that show some rather 'furry' relations here! Granted, they are anthro....." I feel her blush at what she saw.

"I have apps?" I think confusedly, before blushing even harder at what she said.

"Yeah, you've even got minesweeper in here. Wanna play together?"

"Uh, no.... Minesweeper isn't two player. Besides, I've got more pressing matters to deal with."

I look back at Spoon, still blushing, and scratch behind her ears for a little bit. Spike interrupted by burping up a scroll, Twilight swiftly levitating it over and reading it. Unbeknownst to me, Spike was feeling a little jealous of Spoon at the moment.

"-Steel Resolve is on his way over. Get ready, he'll be here in a few.-" Twilight announced, walking outside to get ready to meet him, everyone following behind.

Meanwhile, with the two soon-to-be pets.

The Nargacuga was chasing the Lagombi again, this time through the town. The bunny squeaked in fear, running behind a flower stall and startling the pony running it. The pony didn't even notice the small bat dragon until it was too late, it crashing through the stall and sending the pony across the street.

The Lagombi squeaked again, jumping up and bouncing off the drake's head before running down the road, the Nargacuga close behind, crashing through the crowds of ponies with little difficulty despite its size. The chase finally ended after a few minutes, ending in front of a certain person's house.

Back with Dakota.

I blinked at the sight of the two creatures in front of me, not expecting these two to even exist here. The Nargacuga had the Lagombi pinned down, its wings holding its prey down. I quickly ran over to them, intent to save the bunny, and grabbed the Nargacuga by the back of its neck, a little surprised that it is as small as a bat. It growled and squirmed in my grip, trying its best to bite my hand.

I looked back down at the bunny and picked it up with my other arm, it shivering in my grip. I walk to Fluttershy and pass the bunny over to her, seeing as the Nargacuga is a little 'upset' at the moment. I scratch his ear, starting to calm him down. After he started purring, I relaxed my grip and held him like a cat, still scratching his ears.

"-What are these?-" I hear Twilight ask.

"-I don't know. They just showed up at my cottage yesterday.-" Fluttershy shrugs, calming down the poor little rabbit. "-Dakota seemed to recognize these little critters though.-"

"-Hmmmm..... Maybe they are from her world?-" Twilight suggests.

"-Ah think so.-" Applejack said, nodding her head. "-Ah saw a poster in her house, it had the bunny over there on it.-"

"-Huh.... Well, I guess she wants to keep the black thing.-" Twilight points out, seeing me start to do the baby talk to the little guy. "-You think she'll want the bunny?-"

"-Probably, she might be the only one to know how take care of it, if it is different from the normal kind.-" Ash spoke up, looking at me with a smile. "-Just look at how good she is with that guy.-"

I had a tentacle make a ball and was treating the Nargacuga like a dog, it responding in kind. "Want the ball? Get the ball!" I threw the ball down the now empty street, probably because the residents were scared of the monster. It chased the ball down and brought it back, not before taking out a tomato stall in the process. "Uh…. good boy!" I praised it, scratching behind its ears.

Ash flinched. "-Well, at least it isn't eating a pony.-"

"-Look! The royal carriage!-" Rainbow exclaimed, pointing at the growing figure in the distance. "-I hope this guy is cool.-"

Ash shuddered. "-I guess you could say that....-"

Within moments, the carriage came to a stop in front of my house, kinda surprising me a little that it was pulled by two guardsponies. It was one of those fancy ones you'd probably see in a Disney movie, maybe the closest one to compare it to was the pumpkin carriage from Cinderella. I could see a large silhouette in the window on the side, the two horns not really inspiring confidence.

With a loud grunt from the inside, the side door was sent flying a few feet, stopping at Ash's hooves with a loud screech. The lumbering giant awkwardly made his way out of the carriage, it obviously being too small for the poor guy. He grumbled a few muffled curses to himself and stretched, making his already imposing size even more terrifying.

Someone coughed, gaining his attention and causing him to turn around. He was a towering figure, maybe even taller than Celestia if you counted his massive horns. His fur was a deep chocolate color, a few lighter patches around his eyes. He had on this fierce expression, his brown eyes telling stories of fierce battles. That expression lifted when he saw Ash, a giant smile adorning his face.

"-Ah! Leetle Ash! Been long time since Steel saw you last!-" His deep voice happily exclaimed, an accent becoming obvious.

"-Yep, It's nice to see you too, Steel.-" Ash awkwardly smiled.

"-Still get lost?-"

"-S-Shut up!-" Ash yelled at him, blushing furiously.

"-Nice to know it wasn't just at Canterlot.....-" Spike mutters from the back, none too quietly.

"-You too!-"

The Nargacuga had snuck up behind the seemingly oblivious Minotaur, getting ready to pounce. Discreetly, I get a tentacle to reach for it, wrapping around its waist silently and bringing it to me with a small growl from the aggravated beast. The growl brought the Minotaur's attention to me, him humming thoughtfully at my appearance.

"-Leetle thing Dakota?-" He shrugged and walked over to me and picked me up with little effort. I kept the tentacle with the flailing Nargacuga away from the Minotaur, feeling caution flow from my back. We both silently stared at each other for a few minutes, his eyes searching mine for something.

"I don't think I like this guy’s stare...." I feel Alice shudder.

"Huh, and I thought he was kinda cool, ya know. He is first minotaur I've ever seen."

He blinked, before frowning at what he found. "/Hmmm.... Broken..... Three pieces.....only two connected with each other.... Not good.\" He muttered to himself in a new language. "/You've been through alot, young one. I wish you good fortune with your insanity. In the end, there will be harmony between the three.\" He said reassuringly, gently placing me on the ground.

He turned back to the group, smiling widely. "-Leetle ponies, letz go inside, ya? Steel will tell stories of homeland.-"

With some cheers they all go inside, leaving a confused me behind in the street to muse over the complete tone shift of the big guy.

"Well, that wasn't ominous at all." I sarcastically thought to myself, walking back inside after giving the guards that pulled the carriage a wave, the one on the left returning the wave with a smile.

"That did seem a little... weird." Alice agreed. "Though, he seems like a nice guy."

I entered my living room, seeing the giant sitting on my lazyboy, causing me to frown and grab my flailing dragon out of the tentacle's grip and scratch his ears again. I leaned on the doorway, observing from a distance.

"Yeah, but in some shows, when the new guy says cryptic stuff to a person, in another language no less, it's usually meaning crazy stuff's about to go down."

"But that's in shows! This is real life! It won't happen!" Alice yelled, somehow pounding on something in my head, causing me to flinch in pain. "Oh! Sorry, sorry, sorry! I didn't think that would happen!"

"It's fine. Don't do it again, and we'll be fine." I reassure, smiling a little. "I think I needed that. Now, let's see about naming this little guy." I look down at the almost asleep drake in my arms, giggling a little at the sheer adorableness this monster is radiating.

"Awwwwww..... It's sooo! Friggin! Cute!" Alice excitedly gushed for a little bit, before calming down a little. "Maybe Nocturne? Its fur is pretty dark, like the night."

"Hmmmm.... I've got the feeling that name has been done before. Whatever, it sounds cool." I nod in agreement. "Imma call ya Nocturne." I say, petting the purring little creature in my arms and going towards the kitchen to make some food for my guests, not noticing the pink monster following closely behind.....

Meanwhile, with Steel.

"How did you two meet?" Spike asked Steel, scratching his head. "I've never heard of you from Ash, and I've practically been raised by her!"

Steel looked at Ash with fake hurt. "Leetle Ash, you hurt Steel so. Why you never talk of me?" He asked, laughing towards the end. "It because of Stonewall, yah?"

"...Kinda, it's because most of what you did is a little too violent for Equestria, you know how this place is peaceful for the most part. I thought we agreed to never talk about Stonewall ever again." Ash shivered. "What you did to him was pretty bad, even by your standards. By the way, could you stop it with the accent? I know you've gotten better with your Equish."

"Yah.... No. Steel find it too funny to stop talk liek dis." Steel laughed, turning back to Spike. "Leetle drake, we met after Steel saved lost leetle Ash from puny water monster."

Flashback, an unspecified amount of time ago.

A younger Ash was traveling through the famed Taur Rainforest, famous for its unique wildlife. Ash had obviously been traveling for a while, dark circles being prominent around her eyes. She was wearing some light armor, forged from dark green dragon scales, one of her gifts from the dragon nation. The armor covered most of her body, even going so far as to cover the backs of her wings, forming sharp blades at the edges of her wings.

Ash had drifted off of the worn path, having followed a strange species of butterfly, sparkles drifting down from its body as it flew. She followed the strange creature for a little while, ending when she found a little oasis.

She gasped at the beauty of the scene before her. There were many of the butterflies flying around this place, some ruins of some kind of temple on the other side of the oasis. A large crystal sphere set on a pedestal was visible from her position. The butterflies seemed to be attracted to the sphere, flying around it and seeming to nest on the walls, forming a blue moving blanket.

"Hmmm....." Ash hummed trotting through the shallow water to get a closer look, having not seen this phenomena before. "Definitely magic, that's for certain." She noted aloud, the butterflies getting noticeably more agitated the closer she got. ".... Might get some quick money for this thing. I've been running a bit low on the bit department." She hummed again. "Now Ash, remember what Daring taught ya. Look for any traps and be prepared for running from a giant boulder."

She stopped at the edge of the ruins, right at the small archway, to search for anything that could count as a trap. The butterflies were now flying around her, practically bathing her in sparkles. Taking a deep breath, she put one hoof on the ground past the archway, tensing for anything to happen.

"Screeeeeeeeee!"

The butterflies swarmed her, somehow lifting her up and slamming her into the water with a great deal of force. Coughing out some water, she shakily got up, bladed wings flaring out. The butterflies dived into the water, seeming to liquefy into a single watery mass. Its body kept shifting, like a current was traveling through it. Its lower body was connected to the water, where its legs should be. The arms were larger than the rest of its body, seeming to get bigger around the forearm and the shifting mass that is its hand. The head was shaped like a raindrop, the four green orbs in it stared at her calculatingly.

"Sigh.... Definitely not a boulder." She sighed, flaring her wings out a little more. "Alright, let's do this!" She yelled, suddenly flying up..... Only to be ripped from the air by the watery hand and slammed back into the water, the mass engulfing her head, the creature starting to slowly drown her. It slammed her down again and again, causing her to breathe in more water with each blow.

"Quick! Brain! Status report!"

"Ggggggghhhhh....."

"That's not good....." Ash thought to herself, starting to pass out from lack of air.

"Raaaaaaaaahhhhh!" A deep voice roared, the creature's arm suddenly separating from its body with a resounding explosion, releasing a gasping Ash from her captor.

A Minotaur crashed through the edge of the oasis, wielding a cannon with one arm, the barrel smoking. He threw the cannon over his shoulder, a strap keeping it on him. He looked over to Ash with concern, before walking into the water toward her. Without an attack from the creature, he picked up Ash and unceremoniously threw her to the edge of the water, eliciting a pained gurgle from the downed pegasus.

"/Pick on someone your own size, like me!\" He announced in Tauran. "/It's been quite a long time since I've fought a water elemental, let's see how you fare against a proud minotaur warrior!\" He got in a boxer stance and glared at the beast. "/I'll give you one free shot, make it count.\"

The elemental stared at the fool standing before it, wary of any kind of tricks this fool has. It quickly wrapped its arms around the minotaur and tried to lift him up, emphasis on tried. For whatever reason, it just couldn't lift him up, its arms not staying solid enough to get a solid grip on him.

He laughed loudly. "/Hahaha! You can't even lift me! Your brethren before you could lift something like me with little trouble! Now..... IT'S MY TURN!\"

He reached out and ripped out one of the green orbs that are its eyes, the monster quickly backing away, as if in pain. He chased after it, not letting the beast have a chance to recover. The ensuing slaughter ended pretty quickly, the water vaporizing when the monster's life was ended by a solid punch to the dome.

The minotaur calmly walked over to the orb in the ruins, picking it up and bringing it to Ash with a small frown. "Leetle pony should not go near things it doesn't know in the woods." He pointed out with disappointment, not liking how quickly the fight went. "Here, its heart. Should get much money for it." He set the orb next to her and started to walk away.

Ash coughed up the last of the water in her lungs, weakly getting up. "Thanks.......Ya.... Ya think ya can escort me to the nearest town?" She asked, the minotaur stopping at the question.

"Hn..... Follow Steel, show you way." He grunted, giving Ash some time to collect her belongings.

Flashback end.

"Whoa! That's soo cool!" Rainbow gushed, suddenly becoming Steel's fangirl.

"Leetle Rainbow think fighting cool?" Steel smiles wide. "We will get along greatly! Maybe Steel will tell other stories of great battles later!"

Rainbow squeed in excitement. "Did you fight a hydra? I bet you punched one in the face!"

Steel laughed, Ash interrupting before he could answer. "Okay, that's enough stories for one day!"

Back with Dakota.

I heard Ash nervously yelling from where I was in the kitchen, making me laugh a little. From what I saw, Ash and the minotaur knew each other. I smile a little at the thought of a minotaur and a pegasus working together to fight an ancient evil, my nerdy side shining through.

"You're such a nerd, ha ha ha!" Alice laughed at me, causing my face to heat up in embarrassment. "Hey, that's a good thing! You've got a bunch of shows up here for me to watch!"

"Nice to know that I'm a source of entertainment....." I laugh a little at the little 'eep!' I got in return. "Just messin' with ya."

I go back to my job at hand, hearing my oven timer go off. I had decided to make some large cheese pizzas for everyone. Not really sure of what kind of toppings they preferred, I just made some small bowls of any topping that wasn't meat to pass around. I pulled out the first two pizzas and sliced them up, placing them on a large plate before throwing in some more uncooked pizzas in the oven and resetting the timer.

With a small smile, I get the tentacles to pick up the bowls while I picked up the plate and walked back into the living room to set out the food. I stifled a laugh when I saw a groggy Rarity sitting next to a smug Twilight. When Rarity saw me, she seemed to brighten up a little, before glaring at the tentacles with no small amount of fury. They all sent amusement down their connection, making me think of something equal to a troll face.

The tentacles and I put the food down on the coffee table. Twilight was the first to grab a slice, putting some mushrooms and peppers on the top before taking a bite. She moaned at the taste, thoroughly creeping me out.

"-She cooks way better than anypony I know!-" Twilight yelled defensively, noticing the confused stares she got. Spike coughed, sending a glare in her direction. "-Sorry, Spike. She even puts your cooking to shame.-"

Steel laughed and grabbed a slice, looking at it closely. "-Hmmm.... Steel never had food like this. What is it?-"

“-Oh, it's nothing special…. Just one of the best foods around! Pizza!-” Rainbow excitedly exclaimed, stacking two slices on top of each other with her hooves. “-Just try some!-”She encouraged, taking a bite out of the stack.

The big guy shrugged and took a bite out of his slice, immediately grabbing, like, five more slices off the plate with a hungry growl. I laugh at the sight of him stuffing his face, before running back into the kitchen, hearing some noise in that direction.

“Dammit, Pinkie….”

Pinkie had took the pizzas out, giving them a candy topping. She put pretty much all kinds of candy on them, grossing me out a little. I had caught her mid-bite, both of us staring at each other in silence.

“-........ The author made me do it! It was him, I swear!-”

I sigh and shake my head, leaving the room and ignoring the pony yelling at my ceiling.

The rest of the Minotaur's visit went without trouble, him leaving when it was sunset. He was loud, for the most part, laughing and telling some stories to Rainbow. Ash kept him from being too loud by giving him a solid buck in the legs, him just shrugging it off with a laugh. Fluttershy kept by the corner of the living room, gently humming a little tune to a drowsy Lagombi.

The newly named Nargacuga had taken up residence in my kitchen, making a nest in one of my kitchen cabinets and throwing out everything that wasn't suitable for nesting material, leaving me to move my pots and pans to some other cabinets with no small amount of glares sent in its direction.

I suppose everyone was going to stay the night, seeing as they were still here when it was pretty dark out. Spoon, Spike, and the school trio seemed to be battling for my attention, Spoon winning with her English writing skills. Ash, Twilight, and the others sat around the living room, sipping on some homemade apple tea I had set out. Applejack seemed absolutely astonished that idea of apple tea, giving me a small appraising stare before taking a sip.

Pinkie was…. Being herself, that's all I need to say about her situation.

Currently, I was digging through my movie collection, steering clear of the horror movies and going towards some of the older movies I haven't seen in since I was a kid. I was going to put on a movie for everyone, deciding it would be perfect to have a little indoor theatre moment. A few minutes before, I had got Ash’s attention and mimed out starting a movie, with some success. While I was digging through my movies, Ash was explaining to the group what I was doing.

“-Okay girls, I think we are in for a treat!-”

With a flash of confetti, Pinkie appeared in front of Ash. “-Did somepony say treat?-” She asked, before being levitated back to the couch by a recovered Rarity.

“-I don't think she meant that kind of treat, darling.-” Rarity looked back to Ash with a gentle smile. “-Go on, dear.-”

“-Okay…. Ehem!-” Ash cleared her throat. “-On my first night here, Dakota showed me one of her ‘special’ books on the shelf she is currently digging through.-” She says, pointing a wing in my direction. “-The reason why they are special is because the story can be watched on that device over there.-” She explained, pointing her wing back at my TV. “-As you all can guess, they all come in her language….-” She blinked, having a sudden thought.

“-Stop having stupid ideas, Author.-” Pinkie muttered to herself, no one listening to her. Suddenly, her mane burst into flame, causing her to run away to put it out, not a single person in the room noticing that random scene.

“-Unless….. Maybe a translation spell would work on her equipment?-” Ash asked, looking at Twilight with a shrug.

Twilight hummed in thought, taking a closer look at the TV. “-Maybe if I tweak the spell a little, the laws of magic are a little different around here.-”

“-What does that mean for those of us less magically inclined?-” Ash asked with a frown, not liking the sound of that.

“-Well… The laws of magic are pretty simple, they are what magic must abide by.-” Twilight was about to go into the aptly named ‘lecture mode’ before Rainbow coughed, snapping her out of the no doubt long explanation full of words that no one really understood. “-The rest is mostly theory, nothing too solid. The laws differ here because, when I use basic levitation spells, there is literally no drain on my magic, something that should have at least a small drain on my magic.-” She puts a hoof to her chin. “-Even when I was using those translation spells here, there was no drain at all. I could rig the spell to work on inanimate objects, if there are more changes to the rules here.-”

“-Then let's get to working on it, dear. It shouldn't take too long, if we already have a base spell to start with.-” Rarity encouraged with a smile. “-Let's just take care to not make the same mistake a certain somepony made the other day.-” She added, making Twilight flush in embarrassment.

“Huh….. It's been awhile since I've seen this.” I mutter to myself, pulling out Treasure Planet with a small smile at the nostalgia at the sight of the cover. “I guess this’ll be fine…. Twi will freak at all the SciFi stuff in here, ha ha!”

“Not a bad choice. Personally, I would've recommended Up or something newer.”

“Oh, be quiet. It's not that bad.”

I turn around, blinking at the sight of the two older unicorns starting up some kind of complex spell, their horns wrapped in their respective magical auras, pony runes swarming around the auras like some kind of angry bee swarm. Within a few minutes of the runes settling into visible patterns that swirled around their horns, the spells were sent in the direction of my TV, gently seeping into the screen with a soft glow.

I raise an eyebrow at the weird display of magic, silently hoping that they didn't break anything important, before starting up the movie.

“-Coming soon to theaters.-”

“What the hell?” I panicked a little at the sudden Equish coming from my TV, before realizing what kind of magic was used. “Ahhhh…. Another translation spell, got it. Hope it won't cause an explosion or somethin’.”

I quickly started the movie and took a seat on a cushion I had a tentacle magic up, Spoon and Spike hurriedly took their spots next to me. I guess the others felt left out, joining us with some excited murmurs at what I've put on, Scootaloo giving Spoon an unamused stare before smiling at me.

“Welp….” Alice spoke up, giving me the impression that she was tired somehow. “I think I'll be turning in for the day.”

“Okay….. After this, I'll get to figuring out how to put you behind the wheel tomorrow. God knows how boring it can get up there.”

“Thanks, Dakota. G’night.”

The movie went on with a few interruptions from Twilight, her freaking out at all of the SciFi technology that was shown. We, mostly the tentacles, made her forcefully shut up with a tentacle wrapping tightly around her muzzle, keeping it shut with only a few indignant grunts from their victim. After the movie was over, I had guided everyone to their rooms. Ash and the older ponies of our group were sent into Ash's room, my parents old room.

Shaking off some depression at the sight of their room, I guided the younger ones to my room, Spike and Spoon never leaving my side. I've quickly placed some extra cushions on my floor for everyone, laying a blanket over the makeshift bed for everyone. Tiara glared at the trio, realizing that she might have to share with them, causing me to sigh and motion towards my bed. She said her thanks before climbing up onto my bed with a smile.

Spoon and Spike glared daggers at each other, causing me to smile in amusement. “Looks like they both know who their rival is….. Not gonna pull the pin on that grenade, nope. Let them work it out on their own.”

I guess Spoon was the fiercer of the two, Spike backing off with a begrudging frown on his face and angrily wrapping himself up in a spare blanket while Spoon joined Tiara on my bed. I shrug and join them, going to sleep in after a few minutes of listening to the the group talk to each other, dreaming of a certain zombie filled city and a crazy rocket launcher wielding zombie.

Author's Note:

Sorry if I took so long.

I may have..... Lost my tablet for one or two weeks.:derpytongue2: only to find it under my bed.....
I promise I'll have a Halloween chapter next... You guys can make an educated guess as to what I am gonna do.