• Published 20th Apr 2015
  • 15,857 Views, 803 Comments

I'm a loli?!? - aterriblewriter



I didn't expect this in the morning..... why the hell do i have tentacles, and why are there talking ponies all over the place here? i'm just gonna try to stay home.

  • ...
69
 803
 15,857

Meeting Alice

"Where the hell am I?"

Looking around the dark forest I awoke in, immediately noticing that it's night, the only illumination came from the full moon in the sky. The last thing I could remember was the sensation of something in my back, then........ Nothing. I scratch my head in confusion, noticing what appears to be a rundown mansion off in the distance. Shrugging, I walk in the direction of the building, not really wanting to take my chances in this creepy forest.

Slowly and silently, I tread over there, the only noises in this forest was the wind, massively increasing the creep factor. When I finally got close enough to the mansion, unsurprised at the state of the dilapidated building in the middle of who-knows-where, complete with gargoyles. I had entered a garden of some sorts, seeing some dead flowers and overgrown weeds all over the place.

"I swear to god, this had better not be like a Resident Evil mansion." I shudder at the thought of having to find two keys to open a door, which just happens that both keys are separated and protected by big monsters.

Slowly making my way through the garden, pointedly avoiding any creepy statues I came across, I found a door leading inside. The door was a little busted, the holes and scratches all over it inspiring little confidence about the interior of the building. I hesitantly opened the door and reached for a light switch, hoping that whatever deity messing with me will grant me some luck.

The switch flipped...... No light... Damn it.....

"Lemme guess, I'll have to go to the basement." I thought to myself, not wanting to battle the army of darkness to get power working in this place. "Really, if demons or zombies show up, I'll just yell out, 'I CALLED IT!' before running the opposite direction."

My tentacles suddenly popped out of my back and slithered through my sleeves, surprising me that they were even with me. All of them sent over sadness in their connections, like they remembered this place. Crystal glowed gently, illuminating the room and revealing all the creepy paintings and fancy furniture.

I slowly walked over to a door on the left side of the room, the floor creaking slightly under my weight. Freya sent caution over her connection and sparked around her tip, not liking this place one bit. I open the door, quickly shutting it when I heard rapid footsteps coming in my direction, hearing a dull thud when something collided with the thick wood of the door.

"Nope! Let's try another door." I quickly turn the lock on my side of the door and quickly ran through the door on the opposite side of the room, not wanting to take a chance with whatever that thing is.

I took the next few moments of silence to calm down, my imagination running wild and making every shadow become a monster in my eyes. A bright light suddenly blinded me, coming from the other side of the room. I let my eyes adjust before I even started to walk over there.

The light came from an old TV in the corner. It was showing a little girl, terrified and strapped down onto a table inside a dark room, the only illumination came from a single lightbulb swinging from the ceiling. She was in tears, screaming for her Mama the whole time, while a familiar tune played in the background.

"Heh, you know she won't be coming." A smooth voice mocks off screen.

"Let me go!" She yelled at the source of the voice, trying her best to glare at it.

The TV suddenly shut off, a loud, piercing scream echoed throughout the mansion, startling the tentacles and I. Sylphid sent fear down her connection, obviously recognizing what happened here. I gave each tentacle a look, before running towards where I thought the scream came from.

I slammed my way through seemingly random doors, ignoring all the fear pulsating from all of the tentacles. I eventually found a chained up door, some light coming from behind it. Another scream came from behind the door, before abruptly cutting off with a heavy ripping noise. I'm pretty sure if Crystal could puke, she'd be doing that right now, judging from her feelings of disgust.

"Can ya guys open this? I'm pretty sure I need to see this." I ask, seeing Sylphid hesitantly glow, making the chains snap right off onto the ground. I quickly thank them, slowly opening the door with no small amount of fear at the thought of what's on the other side.

The scene on the other side was something reminiscent of a scene from Elfen Lied. The little girl in the gore spattered room was crying in the corner, blood covered tentacles trying in vain to cheer her up. My back suddenly felt..... 'Lighter,' causing me to feel for the missing tentacles in confusion. I looked back at her, the tentacles having given up and turned towards me, flashing wildly in patterns. I slowly walk towards her, feeling the sudden urge to hug her.

"Hey.... Everything's alright. I'm here. I know I'm not much, but I'll help you." I speak up, gaining her attention. She looked at me with her large, blue eyes, seemingly confused at my appearance.

The floor suddenly disappeared from beneath me, sending the girl and I down the inky darkness below with a few screams. She fell right past me, her back to the darkness and staring at me with desperation in her eyes.

"This is definitely some Evil Within type bullcrap...... Screw it, gonna save her."

I did the only thing I could do, dive down and wrap my arms around her in some vain attempt to protect her. The tentacles on her back wrapped around us, forming a cocoon of some kind. We suddenly hit something at the bottom, now slowly sinking into something similar to quicksand.

The inside of the cocoon started to gently glow, illuminating our surroundings. We both stared at each other in silence, unsure of what to say. The girl was pretty young, looking like she could be in middle school. She had long brown hair, her skin a peach color. She wore a torn up maid dress, not unlike the one I woke up in my first day in Equestria.

"You..... Look familiar....." She muttered, holding the side of her head with a grimace on her face.

"Huh, I don't follow ya." I blink, not expecting that kind of reaction.

"Your eyes....." She puts her hand on the side of my head, staring into my eyes with surprised recognition. "..... They're mine....!" She whispered, eyes wide.

"...Still don't follow ya." I smile in some attempt to calm her. "As ya can clearly see, I look pretty abnormal for most people's standards."

She looked like she was going to go absolutely insane, her eyes searching my every feature with horrified amazement. Before she even attempted to speak, the cocoon shifted, a tentacle tip connecting with her forehead and caused her eyes to cross. The tentacle finally retracted after a few seconds, leaving the girl smiling a dopey smile.

"You're right, nothing to worry about." She giggled, now creeping me out.

"I don't think the tentacles want me learning what happened to her....." I think with a shudder, not wanting a tentacle to mess with my head.

I turn my head towards the cocoon and frown. "Please stop it with the mind games! I want some straight answers here, dammit!" I all but scream at the tentacles, wanting some answers for once.

The girl giggled again, gaining my attention. I turn my head and was assaulted by her drunkenly kissing me. I just sat there, thinking about my life choices. She giggled again when she stopped kissing me, seeing the obvious blush on my face.

"W-Who are ya? I can't just call you girl the whole time." I ask, looking around for a way out of this thing and doing my best to ignore the kiss.

The smiled and opened her mouth, only to shut it with a grimace and put a hand on her head in pain. "I-It's..... Alice, I-I think... I've been here for so long..." She says, flinching like it hurt to remember.

She looks at me again, scanning my features. "You're cute..... And familiar..... Who are you?"

"Dakota. Do ya know what's going on here? I don't think we're in reality, seeing as the floor disappeared under us." I look at the cocoon with a glare, not liking what it did to her.

"I don't really know either, the past month has been one big blur for me." She shrugs, absentmindedly poking the cocoon.

Click

"Huh?" We both blink at the unexpected noise, looking around for the source.

"Ahh! Dakota, look, your body!" She points at me, my body starting to slowly fade away. "What's happening?!?"

"I think I'm leaving...... Okay, I have an idea." I look at her, wrapping my fading hand around hers. The fading spread onto her, now causing us both to fade slowly. She screamed in surprise, trying desperately to release herself from my grip.

"What are you doing!?! You're gonna kill us both!" She yelled at me, thoroughly freaking out at the action.

"No, we're leavin' this place!" I assure her, feeling like I was waking up.

The fading finally engulfed us both, darkness engulfing us both......


.......

I groaned, my back was killing me. Someone was talking, very animatedly I might add. Slowly opening my eyes and looking around, everything becoming silent, only a steady beeping from a machine on my right. Blinking away the blurriness, I see some familiar faces.

"Uh, hello?" I confusedly say, waving a little despite the pain coming from my back. I try to sit up, only to flinch at the pain and lie back down, noticing that Spoon was snuggled up against my side. I look around the white room, raising an eyebrow at the hospital setting. "Can anyone explain to me what happened?" I sigh at the various looks I received, ranging from worried to sad.

When they went back to their conversation, I started to scratch Spoon's ear, trying to wake her up. She twitched and groaned, blearily opening her eyes. She looked at me and blinked, her glasses a little askew on her muzzle. She quickly wrapped me in a tearful hug, gaining the attention of everyone in the room. "-I'm soo sorry!" She yells in apology, her hooves digging into my back, making me do my best to ignore the pain. I pry her off of me, smiling and shaking my head in my way of telling her it was nothing.

She turned towards the group and said a few things, making Twilight summon up a scroll and quill and pass them over to Spoon. She quickly wrote down something, before passing it over to me, making everyone in the room raise an eyebrow at the action.

(I sorry! Did not know what happen!)

I smile at her and take the quill from her mouth, writing back that everything is alright and I don't blame her. She looked at my writing, then back to me, surprising me with another painful hug. With a strained laugh, I pry her off of me.

"-You can read her language?-" Twilight asks, levitating the scroll over to her and taking a look at the writing. "-Even write in it?-" She asked in amazement, looking between Spoon and I.

"-Just enough for her to get what I'm trying to say.-" Spoon nervously confirms, noticing what kind of audience was in the room. *coughroyaltycough. "-I-It wasn't t-too hard to learn some of it.-"

"-Nice work, young Spoon-" The grey unicorn from the mansion praised.

Spoon blushed at the praise and cuddled up closer to me, her head resting on my chest. I smile at the cuteness and start to slowly scratch her ears, Spoon giving a small moan of pleasure. I look at the princess, trying my best to look pleading, feeling like a bear mauled my back.

She gave an almost imperceptible flinch at the look. "-I think our young patient is in pain. Were any anesthetics used in the operation?-" Celestia looks at Twilight, making her flinch.

"-Er, no, we all thought she was dead at the time.....-" Twilight withered under the disappointed stares directed at her, not liking the fact that their friend was in pain. "-I'll go get the doctor!-" She nervously yelled, running out the door.

"Uhhhh....." A voice moaned, causing me to jump. "Where am I?" I looked around the room for the source of the voice, much to everyone's confusion. "Why can't I move?!?"

"What the hell? Who's speaking English?" I look at the confused stares my visitors are giving me and realize that they can't hear the voice.

"Dakota? That you?" The feminine voice questions, sounding confused. "Where are you?....... And why are there ponies here?"

"Alice?"

"Yep, that's me. Now, where am I?" She asks, sounding a little impatient.

"I...... I think you are in my head.... I've been thinking this whole time, and you've been responding to that."

"Welp, that explains why I can't move..... Got any explanations why I'm up here?"

"I got nothin' at the moment...."

The door Twilight exited opened up, a dirt brown unicorn with a chocolate mane and tail entering with some medical stuff I didn't know the name of. Twilight quickly followed behind him, rejoining her group with a smile. The unicorn and I had a little stare-off, me not liking the way he was holding the syringe full of something.

I broke eye contact with the unicorn for a moment to look at Celestia for some kind of assurance. She almost smiled at the look I gave her, turning to the unicorn and asking something.

The unicorn turned to her for a moment and replied, before turning back to me and quickly sticking me with the needle into my neck. Much to my happiness, whatever medicine they gave me worked pretty quickly, my back felt more numb as each second passed.

"That'sh shome good shtuff....." She slurred the medicine affecting her somehow, causing her to fall silent.

I slowly nodded at Celestia and the doctor, muttering my thanks as he left. I'm pretty sure I would've fell asleep right then, if they didn't shut up, that is. They were all talking a little too loud in their language, me catching a word here and there.

"-Is there anything else to report?-" The princess asks, looking back at the group with a serene smile.

Ash opened her mouth, only to be interrupted by Twilight. "-The doll Dakota had, you know, the hoofmade one? It has some kind of undiscovered magic inside it.-"

Rarity spoke up from her seat in back. "-It absorbed a good deal of my magic to form the key we were looking for, it was nothing too serious though.-"

The princess raised an eyebrow at her student, having not heard about the doll until now. "-Where is this doll now? Knowing you, it is probably somewhere you can examine it without risk of magical interference.-" She points out with a knowing smile.

Twilight blushed. "-Yeah, it's back at the library, in the basement.-"

Celestia frowned a little, not liking taking the doll from a child. "-Just be sure to return it soon, I don't think Dakota will like it to be missing for too long.-"

"-That was the plan, don't worry.-"

Celestia smiled. "-I would love to stay here and chat with you all, but I have some matters to deal with back at the castle, the Minotaurs have sent an ambassador over to chat with me about Dakota.-" She says, looking at Ash with a worried frown. "-He'll drop by tomorrow to meet her.-"

"-What's his name?-" Ash asks, her wings twitching a little in anticipation.

"-Steel Resolve, one of the three chieftains of the island region.-"

Ash shuddered. "-Oh, he finally became chieftain, huh?-"

"-Wait, you know the guy?-" Rainbow disbelievingly asked.

"-I have traveled very much back in my day, before becoming one of Celestia's maids. Steel was my temporary body guard when I visited the Minotaur tribe lands, saved me from more things I can remember.-" Ash shuddered at the memory. "-He was, to put it lightly, efficient at eliminating the problem.-"

"-She's right.-" Celestia said, regaining everyone's attention. "-He gained his position through a duel between him and previous chieftain.-" She informs, noticing the flinch on the face of the only other pony that knows Minotaur tradition.

"-He's never changed, heh. I wonder if he even remembers me.-" Ash smiled.

"-Trust me, he remembers. Now, I have to go back to the castle. Have a good afternoon, everypony.-" Celestia nods at everyone in the room, her gaze lingering on me for a little while longer before walking out of the room.

I took advantage of the ensuing silence to get some sleep, the meds helping immensely.

Meanwhile, back with the changelings.

"Alright maggots, we have some orders from the queen!" Six Six yells to the room full of scout-class changelings.

Scouts were built differently from the normal footsoldier, having thinner chitin, giving them the appearance of an emaciated pony. The fangs were less prominent. The body was slender, with longer legs that caused them to be a full foot taller than their more common counterparts. The dangerous magic they wielded was honed for observation and escape, causing their horns to be curved dramatically curved inward towards their head, looking like a slicked back hairstyle. The fins on a few of their heads flowed back aerodynamically from many years of flying at high speeds.

A scout with a larger horn and some scars walked in front of the group, looking bored with life. "What does she want?"

"She wants the new creature in equestria to be observed from a distance." Six Six glares at the scout, causing him to move back to where he was. "I was told to choose a team of four, three scouts and one of the scientists in the next cavern over."

Another scout spoke up from in back, a younger one that has just grown into the scout class, her horn not as curved as the others. "Are there any specific requirements to get selected?"

Six Six smiled at the mare, this one asked the right question. "Yes, there are a few. The team must have a wide array of stealth skills, so they won't be caught or be seen. Before anyling asks, no, we won't be using the spies. The ones we do have here aren't old enough or ready for any kind of operation."

A lithe changeling by the name of Oculus spoke up from the back, her eyes milky white. "I've got some experience with mass invisibility spells, will that help?" She asked, using a small spell that turned her and three others around her invisible for a few seconds, a slight shimmer the only thing showing where they are.

"How long can you keep that up?"

"As long as necessary."

"Actual time limit, please."

"A little under three minutes, depending on how many I'm cloaking."

Six Six smiled. "Then you are on the team, Mirror. He glared at the rest in the room. "Anyling else have a skill suited towards espionage?"

Another changeling walked in front of the group, a younger one with its horn not yet warped into the position shared by its peers. "I've got some relay-class in me, I could be the source of communication the team has with the hive." She hesitantly says, her voice a whisper.

"Not bad, just one question, how do you have relay in you?"

"A small error in the hive, I was grown a little bit as a relay before it was corrected."

"Were there any defects? I've heard about that kind of scenario before, they grew up a little... 'off'."

"Nothing too terrible, just can't fly as fast as a normal changeling." She points to her wings, two short insect wings that looked like a ladybug's.

"I suppose you can do.... What spells do you know?"

She smiled, her horn lighting up in a green aura. In front of her a small square appeared in front of her, showing the scientists in a cavern, seemingly not noticing that they were being watched.

"So, you can watch from a distance using that?"

"Yeah, though we cannot hear anything on the other side of the screen." She points out, the screen disappearing in front of her.

"You're in the team, Mismatch." He nods at her. He glares back the group. "Any other volunteers?"

The group was silent most of them looking away from Six Six in some attempt to not gain his attention..... Until one sneezed. "You, the one with allergies."

The changeling whimpered in fear, shakily walking in front of the group. He was a little guy, almost like a young, not yet classed changeling in size. The rest of his features spoke otherwise, his horn slicked back so much that it was touching his head, revealing how much time he spent practicing his magic.

"Whoa, I don't think horns are supposed to do that." Six Six winced at the sight. "Did you even listen to the warnings your instructors said?"

"...... Yes, I did. I just never cared, sir." He admits, sounding like a smartass.

"Look out, we have a jokester here!" He laughed, liking this guy's attitude. "Though, that's gotta hurt, show me what you can do."

The changeling nervously got to work, not liking all the attention. His horn glowed, causing all the changelings to quickly fall down and be unable to move, all of them glaring at him. He quickly relinquished them from his spell, all of them glaring at him. He quickly cast another spell, the room flashing in a bright light. All of the changelings paralyzed looked confused for a second before smiling at him, seemingly forgetting why they were angry at him.

Six Six gave a low whistle at the display, impressed at this guy's magical aptitude. "A mass paralysis spell combined with a small memory wipe, not bad."

The changeling blushed green at the praise. "I-I do my best to please, sir."

"How old are you? I don't suppose you have been on a mission before, seeing as you are.... Barely out of the larvae stage."

"I'm only eleven years old, sir."

"Oh, this will be the perfect first assignment for you then. I hear that the creature is around your age, if I'm supposed to believe what the gatherers say." He smiles at the young scout.

"Does that mean......?"

"Yep, you're on the team. Those of you chosen, stay here. The rest of you, dismissed." He announces to the room, the scouts funneling out of the room, leaving him with the three changelings he chose.

"Alright, maggots. I've already chosen the scientist that you'll be escorting. She was the only one that volunteered to go. Her name is Synapse." Six Six informs, another changeling entering the room.

She was normally sized, her horn a bloodstained jagged spike on top her forehead. The lab coat she wore had bloodstains in various places, most prominently around the chest region. She looked tired, her slouching posture and slow walk showing a history of long nights. She nodded at the group, and sat down next to Six Six.

"Synapse is one of our hive's brightest scientists, having mapped sections of the brain." He shudders, not liking her work. "She's also close enough to a linguistics professor to help you with the assignment. Though there is a catch, she's mute."

Six Six looks back at the group. "Here's the mission, you four will go to a town in Equestria called Ponyville to observe the creature for a few weeks. There is a small encampment inside of a cave in the nearby forest, you will reside there for the time being. Any questions?"

The small scout raised his hoof.

"Yes, Neuron?"

"What kind of creature are we observing?"

Six Six smiled. "You'll know it when you see it, trust me."