• Published 22nd Feb 2015
  • 1,138 Views, 35 Comments

The Ghost of Dream Valley - Inazuma



A remnant of an Ancient Time returns while another still stalks Equestria.

Comments ( 18 )

6064163

Thank you. I try.

MORE! this story is great! :yay:

6810697 Thank you very much.

Hmm... okay I have a few questions in mind and I want to be certain...

First off, I saw the rating and it having gore yet if I assume to be correct, the gore only appeared at Chapter Five. Correct me if I'm wrong but I want to be certain, will the gore festivities get higher up with each passing chapter?

Second, I see that Sunset Shimmer is part of this story but I haven't seen her yet, you planning on putting her up soon?

And third, being on hiatus, are you still planning on continuing it?

6838459
Answer 1: Yes. As the story progresses I hope to get more violent but that tag isn't there for just the violence and gore, it's also there as a warning because there will be many other mature topics throughout the story. Ex. There will be references to various religions scattered through out the story.

Answer 2: Yes. How soon I can't say without spoiling anything.

Answer 3: Yes. Being the most complex/difficult of the two stories I have so far this story requires a lot more planning out, so unlike "Black Fury, Red Logic" it can't have quick spur of the moment updates during it's hiatus. But rest assured I do intend to take it off of hiatus eventually.

P.S. I'm also working on another story that I intend to publish soon.

6838743 Huh, guess this pretty much answers my questions now on to the real deal, did you know that I'm one of the new moderators of SFW? I came here due to the admin asking to check up on your story at hand :pinkiehappy:

6839047 Yes actually, I looked at the list and saw your name. Though I expected to conduct the interview via PM and didn't know that you would be the one to do it. So what do you say, do I pass?

6839066 As much as I like the story in terms of how it went, I'm going to have to politely deny this mostly because of how its set up. Since this is a Spawn displaced fic and knowing the history of Spawn, I know things will only get messier and as you said in the question, it will with time.

I like the book, not denying that! But as it stands, while as it starts, it's not so gory. By the time we get to the later chapters, then it starts to go down the messiness and SFW doesn't really want gory stories even if they are good. So, with every way I can try to be respectful, I'm going to have to deny this book entry.

6839371 Fine. Though just out of curiosity would it pass if I dialed it down to Resident Evil levels?

6839418 So long as the gore isn't so profound... maybe :scootangel:

6839453 Ok thanks. I hope you continue to enjoy it. It's nice to find a fellow Spawn fan.

6839507 I know, he's a bit underrated at least I think he is :twilightsmile:

6839522 Yeah I think it's because IMAGE isn't as big as DC or MARVEL or hell even Dark Horse for that matter.

6839532 That sucks in all honesty... :fluttershyouch:

6839542 I agree. Also I believe Marvel took one of Spawn's characters.

6839577 It's Angela in case you were wondering which one.

do more chapters i like where this is going

Login or register to comment