• Published 22nd Feb 2015
  • 1,632 Views, 5 Comments

Fillies! - Tiger Lover



A magic spell goes wrong and Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie are turned into babies! How is Twilight going to fix this?

  • ...
5
 5
 1,632

What Happened Next

Twilight looked at the shocked crusaders. "Please, I can explain." She said.
"What happened?" Scootaloo asked, very confused indeed.
"Well, you know how I said I was trying out a spell?"
"Right."
"Well, this is the result." No one said anything. "Don't worry. I will find a way to change them back."

First there was silence. Then if on cue, the crusaders began laughing! Just laughing right there on the spot!
"What's so funny about this?" Twilight asked. Apple Bloom stopped laughing for a moment and said
"We're sorry, Twilight, but this is just such a funny result!" She said, even more laughing occurring.
"Listen guys, this is just temporary. The thing you can do is help me look for a spell to change them back!" Twilight said, looking around her library.
"Twilight, you need to ask an expert." Sweetie Belle said.
"You're right! I'll ask Princess Celestia! Or Princess Luna! Or maybe even Discord! I've just got to get this done! Take care of the fillies while I'm gone!" She said running out the door. Apple Bloom looked at her friends.
"This is going to be fun." She said.

Author's Note:

Sorry that this was so short. The next chapter will be longer, I promise! :unsuresweetie:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment