• Published 22nd Feb 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 5 Comments

Fillies! - Tiger Lover



A magic spell goes wrong and Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie are turned into babies! How is Twilight going to fix this?

  • ...
5
 5
 1,618

The Magic Spell

When each of Twilight's friends looked inside of their mailboxes, they had got a letter from their friend Twilight. The letter said:
"My dear friends,
I have a new spell! But off course, I won't test it out without you! Come at 2:00 in the afternoon.
Signed,
Twilight Sparkle

Of course, all her friends accepted and came in. "You came!" Twilight said happily.
"How could we miss it?" Rainbow Dash said. Twilight brought her friends over to a piece of paper.
"Now, you five may want to be still, because I've never tested this before." Twilight said. She noticed her friends shaking at these words. "Don't be scared. It probably won't evaporate you. Even if it does, I can regenerate you." The room became so quiet you could hear a pin drop. But then Twilight broke the silence and said "Let's do this on three! One, two......"
"Wait! We're not......" Fluttershy began.
"THREE!" Twilight shot a beam of light from her horn, the whole room filled, with a big, purple, light! You couldn't see anything. Everyone who was in the room had to close their eyes! It was like the end of the world!
A minute or two later, the light was gone, so Twilight got up just to notice her friends were nowhere in sight!
"Rainbow? Fluttershy? Rarity? Applejack? Pinkie?" She called. No one answered. She then looked down, to notice a tiny blue pegasus filly lying on the ground. "Where did you come from?" Twilight said, but just then she noticed another pegasus filly beside the other, and this time a yellow one! "What is going on? Is it the filly apocalypse?" Twilight thought.
She then turned to notice a white unicorn filly! "Yep, it must be the filly apocalypse. But does this have anything to do with my spell?" She thought. Just then, she noticed two earth pony fillies, an orange one and a pink one. She felt like fainting. But strangely enough, they looked very familiar. She had a closer look until she found out.
"Rainbow!" She said, looking at the blue pegasus filly. She looked at the yellow pegasus filly. "Fluttershy!" She looked at the white unicorn filly. "Rarity!" She looked at the orange earth filly. "Applejack!" She looked at the pink earth filly. "Pinkie! My spell must have turned you all into fillies!" They all stopped for a moment, and then, as if in cue, they all fussed. Not just normal fussing, like eardrum busting fussing, even when Twilight covered her head with a pillow, it didn't stop.
"What in the name of Equestria have I done?" She thought.
After fainting for a while,(because of the shock and noise) Twilight got up to just to see Baby Rainbow Dash eating her books! Quickly, Twilight used the spell that picks things up, and picked Baby Rainbow Dash and said "We do not eat books, young filly." She placed the filly in a basket and said "I've got to find the others!" She turned around before running off and said "You stay right there!"
She looked around the house, and found Baby Fluttershy in her bed,Baby Rarity gazing at herself with the bathroom mirror, Baby Applejack in a potted plant, and Baby Pinkie Pie on the top of the fridge. (How did she get up there anyway?)
Once she had gathered them all, she stood in front of the basket and said, "Listen guys, don't be upset. I'll find a way to change you guys back. But for now, stay in the basket. I don't want you guys to get into any more trouble."
Twilight decided she needed a break. So she opened the cupboard and pulled out a fresh angel cake. She heard a noise from the back of the room that sounded delighted. She turned around to see it had come from her friends who were fillies. "Sorry guys, but babies can't eat angel cake. But you can eat this!" With that, she filled a bottle with milk and magically transported it to the basket.
None of her friends seemed happy, especially Rainbow Dash, who angrily knocked the bottle out of the air with her hoof. After that, they began to whine, and then started screaming! Twilight sighed and said "Fine. You can have some angel cake." Her friends seem to get what she was saying, because they stopped screaming. She divided it up and everyone got a piece.
Afetr they ate, Twilight walked over to them and said "I've got to find a way to change you guys back! I can't find any spells that can turn a filly into a mare, and I'm not going to make up another spell after what happened!" Just then, she heard a knock othe door.
"Let us in, Twilight!"
She recognized that voice. It was Apple Bloom's! She probaly had her friends with her! Twilight knew for a fact that they would not be happy if they found out she had turned their sisters into fillies! She had to find a way to keep them out! She needed to!
"Um, Twilight?" She heard Apple Bloom's voice say again. She opened the door. In fact, Apple Bloom was with her friends!
"Hey, girls! What do you need?" Twilight said nervously.
"We were wondering where Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Applejack were." Scootaloo said.
"Yeah, they've been gone for a vey long time." Sweetie Belle said.
"Them? Well, they, uh, are in the bathroom!" Twilight said. But just then, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Applejack came running to the door happily. The cutie mark crusaders looked very confused indeed.
"Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no. Why couldn't you've stayed put? Why? WHY?"