• Published 19th Feb 2015
  • 661 Views, 6 Comments

Human in Equestria........or not? - Super57



A human has a life, finds Equestria, gets booted out of Equestria and wonders why Pinkie goofs around with him

  • ...
13
 6
 661

The only chapter

Author's Note:

Story done.

This is done.

I am done.

Enjoy :)

Human in Equestria. Chris really liked them groups. He wondered why being on Fimfiction was so cool, But then he remembered it's so he can write a story of his own and see if people like it.

"There we go! First story published!" Chris said, smiling.

He turned the Computer off, went into his room and felt his house shaking. He was wobbling back and forth and hit the wall and got cuckoos going around his head. His eyes were spinning, and he was getting confused.

"Mommy, Can I have a dollie and become a brony?" Chris said, dumbly.

He fell unconscious and his body took over and did some shit. It went to the bathroom, took a shit, Went to go out and eat, fuck everyone off with the middle finger and all that shit.

And Chris was unknowing of everything happening right now. All that he knew was there was a lot of giggling going around his head. And Chris went into his brain to see himself talking to ponies.

"What the fuck is going on with our body?" Chris asked.

"Pinkie went AWOL and took control of your body," Smart Chris stated.

Christopher looked up at his brain and saw Pinkie on there with a smile on her face. She was giggling while all the other ponies and Christopher's mind friends were laughing at everything his body was doing.

His body was skipping, jumping and doing many crazy things. What got on Christopher's nerves was his body was doing this itself and his eyes were closed, so if he woke up then he would face plant and hurt himself.

"This ain't a Human in Equestria fic! This is a story that has Pinkie fucking with my brain! Why is she doing that!??!?!?!" Chris asked, annoyed.

"Because she can Chris, And you need to live with it and shut up." Rainbow Dash stated bluntly.

Chris groaned and wished he didn't know all the shit that was happening.

"Hi there! How's it going!?!?!? You look amazing and I would love to PARTAY!" Pinkie said, Using Christopher's voice and everything.

"How dare you!" Chris said, mad.

Chris ran up there and tried to get his controls back.

"How did you even get here in the first place!??!?!" Chris asked, yelling.

"Because the author made it so we could!" Pinkie bluntly stated with a smile.

"WHAT!?!?!??!?! But I am the Author!" Chris said, in shock.

"Then you allowed me to take control of your body! Your a dummy!" Pinkie said, giggling like a kid.

Chris rolled his eyes and told Pinkie, "Can I just have my controls back?"

"What's the magic woooorrrrddddd?" Pinkie said in a singing tone.

"Please?" Chris said, Tired.

"OK!" Pinkie jumped off his brain.

Then Chris sighed and took control of his body again.

When he got his vision back, he was in Equestria.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?" Chris yelled, confused.

Before he could do anything, Celestia and Luna showed up in front of him.

"How did you get here?" Celestia said, sternly.

"I don't know!" Chris said, freaked out.

"Well I am going to erase your memory of this place and bring you back home," Celestia stated with a frown.

Celestia and Luna started their magic up, and before Chris could yell anything out. He heard a *POOF!* and was teleported back into his chair at home.

"What just happened?" Chris asked, confused.

He looked around his home, and felt strange. He thought for sure he did something interesting........

"Nah! Nothing Happened!" Chris said, chuckling.

"Now then, I think I was going to go onto Fimfiction and see if my story was published!" Chris said, Smiling.

Chris went onto his computer and check if it accepted or failed.

"Your story failed. Why? Because it has errors and needs fixing." Chris mumbled out.

Chris stayed silent for a second and then yelled out, "FUCK!"

And Christopher went mad. He destroyed his chair, his bed, his room and everything else.

"Why am I doing this?" Chris asked, confused.

"Whatever, I will fix it all up and just try and fix the story up. I ain't no whiny baby. So hopefully when I make this story better it will be published." Chris said, sighing.

"Now then, I think it's time to fix that story and see if the proofreader..........."Ilovecakesandthesunandtrolling" Will like it afterwards." Chris said, smiling a little.

If only Chris could see the resemblance to what it really means. Oh well, I guess he just doesn't know anymore.

*I just don't know anymore! and hopefully this will make you understand why I don't know anymore!*

"Wait a minute........that name of the author looks familiar." Chris said, rubbing his chin confused.

Chris thought for a long while about this and his head started playing the "Jeopardy" theme that plays during the last part of the show.

It took him a long time and when he was done thinking about it.

He smiled and said, "Nah! It would be to obvious! And besides, they aren't even real!" Chris said.

So Chris went onto his story and fixed it all up to hopefully make it better then last time.

"Let's see if he or she likes "Life in Equestria: Why me of all people?' more after I am done fixing it.' Chris said, smiling with confidence.

And Celestia and Luna were on their thrones finishing posting what they said about Christopher's story and smiled.

"Do you think he deserved that sister?" Luna asked.

Celestia turned to her sister and said, "Yes he did. For I am a troll and that story sucked. A lot," Celestia said, smiling.

They both giggled and The story went into pitch-black for it ended just like that.

THE END. Hope you enjoyed! :)

Comments ( 6 )

Very gud. You are git gud pro. No your godly git gud pro.

That was just way too short >.>

6144206 I know, had a hard time thinking about another chapter...but, there is only just this XD

Login or register to comment