• Published 17th Feb 2015
  • 1,988 Views, 9 Comments

Valentine's Day - JibJibMonkey



Its Valentines Day at Canterlot High and Rainbow Dash needs to tell Pinkie Pie her true feelings for her

  • ...
11
 9
 1,988

Chapter 3: The Confession

Valentines Day

Chapter 3: The Confession

The next day is Valentines Day and love is in the air. We find our friends together at lunch time and Rainbow Dash is more nervous than most everyone in the cafeteria. Rainbow Dash's nerves were skyrocketing and she was afraid to even speak to anybody.

"Are you okay Dashie?" Pinkie asked.

"Yeah." Dash said.

"Oh what am I going to do, if I do tell her she'll laugh at me and we wont be friends anymore, Damn it this is really hard. " Dash thought to herself.

Dusk saw Dash panicking and he decided to help her.

"Dash, I want to talk to you." Dusk said.

"Oh, okay." Dash said.

Dusk and Rainbow Dash then walked out of the cafeteria.

"Are you okay?" Dusk asked.

"No I'm not, I can't do this I just can't." Dash said as she started panicking.

"Yes, you can." Dusk said reassuringly trying to help his friend.

Just then Pinkie Pie showed up and she said.

"Dashie you're not alright, I need to know what's wrong."

Dusk looked at Dash and told her.

"Go on, tell her."

Dash then looked at Pinkie Pie nervously.

"Pinkie Pie, I have a confession to make." Dash said.

"What is it Dashie?" Pinkie said with a look of confusion.

"Well I like you, as more than a friend and I was hoping that maby you would be my valentine this year and hopefully all the rest of the Valentines Days in our life." Dash said.

Pinkie Pie then started to tear up upon hearing this. Pinkie Pie then gave Dash a hug and s kiss on the cheek.

Just then Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity walked through the door and they saw Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie hugging and they saw Dash give Pinkie Pie a kiss on her cheek.

"So I take it things went well." Fluttershy whispered to Dusk.

"Yeah, they did." Dusk whispered back as he looked at Pinkie and Dash.

"I love you Pinkie Pie." Dash said.

"I love you too Dashie." Pinkie Pie said back.


The End.

Author's Note:

Well I hope you enjoyed this fan fic and happy 3 days late Valentines Day

Comments ( 6 )

Short and simple, just the way I like it.:pinkiesmile:
My only problem with this story is the Dusk seems like a Mary Sue. Sorry if I sound mean.

Its alright bro. I just wanted to just put Dusk (aka my oc) into the story.

Eh. It was too short or my liking and Dusk felt mary sueish but it includes PinkieDash so i'll give it a thumbs up. Just not a favorite.

6510551
I can respect that criticism, thanks:twilightsmile:. I'm going to redo the story anyways.

Awwwe, I love such a cute RainbowPie stories like this :heart::pinkiesmile: Great Job!

7446114
Thank you very much. It's one of my favorite ships and it was the first story I made. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's been a while since I got a comment on this story. So once again thank you.

Login or register to comment