• Published 17th Feb 2015
  • 1,987 Views, 9 Comments

Valentine's Day - JibJibMonkey



Its Valentines Day at Canterlot High and Rainbow Dash needs to tell Pinkie Pie her true feelings for her

  • ...
11
 9
 1,987

Chapter 1: Introduction

Valentines Day

Chapter 1: Introduction

Our story begins and we find Rainbow Dash sitting with her friends Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and a new friend, Dusk.

Dusk was a newcomer to the school and he already had made friends with most everyone in the school. Dusk's skin was cobalt blue and his hair was jet black and midnight blue. Dusk was a Jr and had just recently started dating. Two days after his arrival Rarity asked him on a date and their relationship is going very well. Dusk was very kind and athletic, he played the guitar, loved playing baseball and worked out on a daily basis.

It was now lunch time and Dusk sat with his friends and his girlfriend.

"Happy Valentines Day everyone." Dusk said smiling.

"Happy Valentines Day to you Dusk." Everyone said happily.

"And happy Valentines Day to you my love." Dusk said to Rarity.

"Happy Valentines Day darling, and I do believe this is for you." Rarity said.

She then handed a valentine to Dusk and then to all of her friends and all her friends soon did the same. Rarity also bought gifts for all her friends.

She gave Applejack a white cowboy hat with a heart pattern engraved in it and a red trim.

She gave Fluttershy a red Valentines Day teddy bear with blue hearts stitched into it.

She gave Pinkie Pie a Valentines Day cake decorating book.

She gave Rainbow Dash a pair of rainbow heart earrings.

And finally she gave Dusk a blue shirt with the words "Man Candy" written in white and pink.

All her friends then smiled and thanked Rarity for her generosity.

Rainbow Dash then looked at Pinkie Pie and said.

"Hey Pinkie, can I talk to you for a minute, alone."

"Sure Dashie." Pinkie Pie said with a smile.

The two walked out of the cafeteria and into the hallway.

"So what's up." Pinkie said.

"Um I... I was wondering i... if um maby you co..." Rainbow Dash stuttered.

Dash then looked around the room trying to think.

Pinkie Pie then developed a look of confusion.

"Come on Dashie spit it out, what do you want to talk to me about?" Pinkie said.

"Never mind, its not important." Dash said.

Rainbow Dash then ran back into the cafeteria.

"Hmm I wonder what that was all about, it was probably nothing." Pinkie said.

Pinkie then walked back into the cafeteria and back down with her friends.