• Published 15th Feb 2015
  • 7,392 Views, 542 Comments

Three Little Visitors - Daniel-Gleebits



A string of robberies has been going on in Sunset's neighbourhood, but things change when Sunset's apartment is targeted, and the identities of the thieves become a topic of debate amongst her friends.

  • ...
15
 542
 7,392

A Need for New Accommodations

Three Little Visitors: Pt 3


When Sunset had gotten up the next morning, she experienced a shift in her view of the previous day. She had invited a known thief into her home, and it hadn’t occurred to her what might happen whilst she slept. What was to stop Sonata taking what she wanted and running?

She felt a stab of guilt at this suspicious frame of mind when, upon entering the living room, she found Sonata curled like a cat on the sofa. An overwhelming warmth rose up inside her as she stroked the girl’s hair; she wondered if this was what having a child felt like.

Seeing that it was a little after seven, and Sunday, she let Sonata remain asleep whilst she cooked up some breakfast, amusing herself with how long it would take for the smell to wake Sonata up.

“Morning, sleepy head,” Sunset sang, as Sonata’s tousled head emerged over the back of the couch. “Here you go,” she said, sliding a plate of eggs and toast over the counter. Sonata seized it hungrily and dived back behind the couch.

Sunset set up her own plate and a mug of tea, and came around to sit next to her. “Geez, chew your food,” she chuckled, as Sonata scarfed an entire egg in one gulp. Within thirty seconds her plate was finished, and she immediately picked up the remote control. Sunset watched her press the ‘channel switch’ button for a while, amused by the look of frustration overcoming Sonata’s face, until finally taking pity on her and pressing the ‘power’ button.

Sunset kept one eye on the clock. Ten o’clock was two and a half hours away, but it would take half an hour to walk there. Whilst she was contemplating what she was going to say, and how she was going to present Sonata, she suddenly became aware of a peculiar smell on the sofa. Then she realised what it was.

“I think you need a bath,” Sunset said, nudging Sonata.


Getting Sonata to leave the television was a difficult business. She whined and moaned and made one or two remarks in her native language, but eventually Sunset managed to lug her off to the bathroom.

Sunset rather expected a similar, if not worse battle to get Sonata into the bath, a prospect she didn’t exactly relish. The idea of stripping her down and forcing her bodily into the bathtub made her feel incredibly deviant.

As it transpired however, no such battle of wills occurred. No sooner had Sunset turned the taps on, then Sonata grinned happily and looked altogether excited; an odd response for a kid to have towards a bath, in Sunset’s opinion. Rather to Sunset’s consternation, Sonata pulled at the thin cord around her middle, and threw off her dress and some long strip of fabric in one fluid motion before diving into the tub. Averting her eyes out of politeness, Sunset retrieved a towel for her, and set it down before making to leave. She was brought up short by Sonata saying something or other in a concerned tone. Sunset looked back, Sonata’s private area effectively concealed by the water now.

“What?” she asked.

Sonata smiled and patted the water in front of her, looking expectant.

Sunset frowned for a second, and then went red as her hair. “W-What?” she blurted. “You want me to...” she pointed at herself and then at the bath. Sonata nodded eagerly, grinning her gap-toothed smile. “Oh! No, no, no,” Sunset laughed nervously. “No, that’s okay. I’m all clean.”

Sonata’s thin shoulders slumped. To Sunset’s horror, the girl’s eyes seemed to grow larger in her face, and her lip began to tremble.

“N-No,” Sunset said, raising her hands and shaking her head.

Sonata clasped her hands together and began rocking from side to side, her eyes shining.

Sweet Celestia, that’s just not right...

Within five minutes, Sunset had exited the bathroom and returned, wearing an old swim suit. She knew that such a measure was ludicrous and utterly pointless, but it made her feel moderately better about sitting in a bath alone with a little girl.

In stark contrast to Sunset’s discomfort, Sonata was positively gleeful. She giggled at the lathered shampoo on Sunset’s head and splashed her whenever she seemed to think Sunset wasn’t paying attention. Sunset had to admit to herself that the perfectly unconcerned way in which Sonata was treating the situation was a little comforting, but it also intrigued her. Was communal bathing a normal thing to her?

What Sunset figured out too late was that, when they got out of the bath, Sonata had nothing to put back on. Sunset held the “dress” out of her reach, wincing at how greyed and dirty it was. Sonata apparently took this as a game of some sort, for she took off butt-naked into the lounge, and refused to put on the towel Sunset had used to dry her with.

“They don’t fit...” Sunset groaned, when Sonata finally consented to try on some clothes. The problem was that Sunset didn’t have any smaller clothes that were Sonata’s size; she had arrived from Equestria essentially the same height as she was now, and even her elastic-banded knickers refused to hug to Sonata’s wasted frame.

Scratching her chin thoughtfully, Sunset eyed her bed through the open door to her bedroom, and believed that she had an idea.

Attempting to ignore Sonata dancing around the room, Sunset set to work cutting up an old bed sheet, trying to make it look like the white dress Sonata had been wearing. This wasn’t difficult, since the dress could more accurately be described as a glorified smock, and Sunset’s limited amount of sewing equipment was adequate enough to piece it all together.

Snapping a string of pinkish-purple thread between her teeth, she tied the end and held up the garment.

“It looks mostly the same,” she said, trying to convince herself as much as Sonata.

Sonata turned her head to one side. Seated on the couch with her chin resting on her knuckles, still stark naked, she vaguely resembled The Thinker. She stood up to allow Sunset to put the dress on her, and gave it an approving nod once she’d skipped around the room a little.

“You need some kind of underwear though,” Sunset muttered uneasily.

Sonata tugged at the base of her new dress, as though trying to keep out a draft.

“I guess I have enough here to make you some...” Sunset said speculatively, sifting through the remains of the bed sheet. She was just deciding that she probably didn’t, when Sonata picked up the longest strip, and without any fuss, wrapped it around her nethers.

“Huh...” Sunset said blankly. “Well that would explain why you didn’t have underwear before.” She looked at Sonata speculatively whilst she tied the pinkish cord around her middle. “You’ll need a jacket though.”


Sunset sat opposite her friends, eying them all one by one. They in turn, all completely ignored her, staring like one single entity, at Sonata. She, poor girl, sank low in her chair, determinately not looking at any of them.

“Wow,” Rainbow said finally, breaking the silence.

“She does kind of look like her, doesn’t she,” Applejack added.

“What in the world is she wearing?” Rarity asked, distastefully.

Sonata shrugged off the black leather jacket Sunset had given her. It was so big that it made her look a little like a shiny, metallic bat with skinny blue legs and a white belly, but this wasn’t the object of Rarity’s scrutiny.

“My goodness,” she cooed peevishly, eying the roughly sewn white dress. “It looks like you made this thing yourself.”

Trying not to let any of them see the rising colour in her face, Sunset pushed the slice of cake in front of Sonata further forward, shooing Rarity backwards in the same movement. She gave them all a meaningful look not to crowd her.

“The poor dear,” Fluttershy breathed, her huge blue eyes shining as she surveyed Sonata’s scrawny arms. “She looks like she’s starving.”

“No kidding,” Rainbow grimaced. “Eat up, kid. Put some meat on those bones.”

They all watched her, each giving her reassuring or easy smiles. Unfortunately, Sonata still seemed much perturbed by the staring, and consequently too afraid to touch the cake.

“She doesn’t talk much,” Applejack observed.

“I don’t think she speaks or understands English,” Sunset said, tugging idly at a lock of hair.

“She does talk though?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, what language is it?”

Sunset paused. “I don’t know.”

They all frowned, giving it some thought.

Elle parle français?” Rarity offered.

Sprechen Sie deutsch?” Fluttershy asked Sonata kindly.

Español?” Rainbow suggested, shrugging.

Sonata responded to none of them.

“Mozhet, ona po-russki govorit?” Applejack suggested.

“What was that?” Rainbow demanded.

“Russian. Mah great uncle Anton lives outside Kursk,” Applejack explained upon seeing the perplexed looks on every face.

“I don’t think it’s Russian either,” Sunset said, eying Sonata’s blank stare.

“Maybe if she said something, we could guess it,” Rarity suggested.

“I don’t know...” Sunset said slowly. “I couldn’t tell what it was.”

“Go on, dear,” Rarity said to Sonata. “Could you say something for us?”

Sonata remained silent, pressing into the back of her chair. Apparently absentmindedly, she began tugging at her fingers, as though unsure what to do.

“Yeah, see,” Sunset began, gesturing helplessly. “This is kind of what I mean. She doesn’t understand what we’re saying.”

“There are none but Zuul,” Rainbow Dash said, eerily.

“I told ya to stop quoting that dang movie,” Applejack chided.

“Zuul?” Sonata asked. Sunset looked at her quickly as she said something else, apparently to herself, in which only the word “Aria” was discernible.

“Dang,” Applejack said flatly. “I never done heard that kinda language.”

“It didn’t sound like anything I’ve heard before,” Fluttershy concurred in a troubled voice.

Whilst they all puzzled this, Pinkie burst into laughter. “Oh you sillies! Sounds Greek to me,” she snorted, and then to Sunset’s utter astonishment, leaned over the table, and cheerfully said something in the same language to Sonata.

Sonata’s eyebrows shot up under her fringe; she looked as surprised as Sunset felt. She said something else, which Pinkie replied to.

“Now hold on a minute,” Rainbow interrupted, tugging Pinkie back into her seat. “You understand what she’s saying?”

“Yuh-huh,” Pinkie said brightly.

“Well what’s she speaking?” Rainbow demanded sceptically.

Pinkie snorted again. “I just told you. Ancient Greek. Duh.”

Sunset frowned. Well that would explain the dress and the sandals. And maybe some of the strange behaviour. She knew that Romans had communal bathing, but had the Greeks? Human world history was not her strong suit...

“Hold on one moment, Pinkie Pie,” Rarity said suspiciously. “How in the world do you know Ancient Greek?”

“Classical and Koine actually, going off of Attic,” Pinkie corrected. “I learned it with Maud when she was studying to go on her archaeological trip.” She shrugged. “They needed a rock expert.”

“And why did that necessitate her learning to speak Ancient Greek?” Rainbow asked, evidently confused.

“Cuz she wanted to read the rocks,” Pinkie explained, in the slow, deliberate manner of explaining that one plus one equals two to an overly emotional toddler.

“So what you’re telling us,” Sunset said quickly, before anyone else could interrupt. “You understand what she’s saying?”

“Oh yeah,” Pinkie assured her, waving an airy hand. “She’s speaking a late form of Classical. I know it like one, two, three,” she said, raising three fingers in turn.

“So what is she saying?” Sunset asked eagerly.

Pinkie listened to Sonata, who’d been talking for some time, apparently unaware of the debate going on around her. Sunset thought perhaps that the lack of anyone to talk to over the previous day had built up inside her, and was erupting into this effusion.

“She says you don’t have any oil for your bath,” Pinkie noted.

Sunset blushed furiously at the thought of the bath that morning, although she hoped that no one noticed.

“She thinks that you’re a nice lady, although your hair kinda makes you look like your head is on fire,” Pinkie continued, translating smoothly.

Sonata smiled at Sunset, as though she had complimented her. Sunset smiled back, unsure whether the description of her hair was offensive or not. “Okay. So, um...” Sunset tried to think of an appropriate question.

“Ask her what happened to her,” Applejack said to Pinkie. “Like how she got so small.”

They all watched as Pinkie and Sonata conversed. Pinkie, animated as usual, gestured and shuffled around as much as she usually did; there was no getting the mood of the conversation from her. Sonata on the other hand, looked utterly perplexed, and replied with amused incredulity, rather as though she thought Pinkie Pie was crazy; a typical reaction from strangers.

“What did she say?” Sunset asked.

“That I have a mind like a snapped aulos, and that it blows in the wrong direction,” Pinkie said looking blank. “I wonder what that means.”

“Is that all she said?”

“She also said that she doesn’t know what we’re talking about. You know,” Pinkie said, growing thoughtful, “I don’t think that she remembers us.”

“We are sure that it’s her, right?” Rainbow asked.

“It looks like her...” Fluttershy said tentatively. “She’s just small and adorable now.” She looked around furtively. “Not that you weren’t adorable before,” she said quickly to Sonata. “I just mean that, you know, when you were before, you weren’t as small and... um...”

“She was with the other two when I found her,” Sunset said, as Fluttershy shrank down in her seat. “It can’t be a coincidence that there’re three little girls who look like the sirens, and have their names too.”

“That’s a good point, darling,” Rarity said, nodding wisely.

“Well here’s my biggest question,” Applejack said, jabbing the table with a finger. “What do we do with her?”

“Do with her?” Sunset repeated nervously.

Applejack leaned forward on the table, a conspiratorial look on her face. Instinctively, everyone else leaned in too, even Sonata.

“She’s a little kid out on the streets; we cain’t just leave her out there, and I doubt any of us can just take a kid in off the street.”

“Easy,” Rainbow Dash said. “We tell Principle Celestia. She’ll tell the proper authorities or whatever.”

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea,” Sunset said uneasily.

“Me neither,” Applejack agreed.

“Why not?” Rainbow asked, frowning.

“Well first off,” Sunset began, “we don’t know why they’ve turned into children.”

“So?” Rainbow shrugged, evidently unenlightened.

“So what if they undergo other magical transformations?” Sunset said, annoyed. “What if they turn back to normal? What if they keep getting younger? What if they regain their powers? It’s too much of an unknown to just assume they won’t change in some other way.”

Rainbow blinked, looking troubled.

“That’s a fair point,” Rarity added slowly. “If they did somehow get their powers back through this... change they’ve undergone, we’re the only ones with the magic to stop them.”

“Or what if something dreadful happens to them?” Fluttershy piped up fearfully. “Only Sunset or Princess Twilight might know how to help them.”

“And if we do hand them over to Principle Celestia, and Vice Principal Luna, well, they ain’t stupid,” Applejack put in. “If they recognise these gals as the Dazzlings, how’re we supposed to explain that? Ya’ll know they’ll want us to.”

“Yeah, I guess,” Rainbow admitted. “But—“

“And what if they don’t want to go to the proper authorities?” Fluttershy added.

“Well, that’s not really up to—“

“And what if—“

“Okay, I get it!” Rainbow snapped. She turned pink as she noticed that the entire cafe was turning to stare at her. She cleared her throat. “Okay, I get that we should probably think on this some more,” she conceded. “But what do we do with Sonata until then? And what about her sisters?” She frowned. “Hey, where’d Little Blue go?”

Sunset looked down. Empty chair.

“Did any of you guys see...” she let her sentence tail off. There she was, over by the door.

“Oh wow,” Rarity breathed in astonishment. “It is them.”

“Sonata?” Sunset called over to her.

The girl turned guiltily. Just outside the door were unmistakably her sisters, their dirty dresses blowing in the chill wind. Adagio directed a grim look inside as Aria hissed furiously at Sonata through the small opening in the door.

“Wait!” Sunset called. “Pinkie, come over and explain to them.”

“Okie dokie!” Pinkie trilled, bouncing over the table and skipping after Sunset.

Upon the other two seeing Sunset coming, Aria gave up all restraint. She pushed the door fully open and seized Sonata’s arm, but Sonata put up some resistance.

“Wait a moment. Oh, Pinkie, can you...?”

Pinkie obliged, quickly offering the three girls a short greeting. Much as with Sonata, the other two sirens seemed somewhat surprised to be addressed in their native language; they paused in bewilderment, looking wary.

“Tell them they don’t have to live on the streets anymore,” Sunset said hastily, saying the first thing to came to mind. She was only too aware that the three of them would only stay as long as their surprise held them. “Tell them they can live with me. At least for a while,” she muttered the last part.

Pinkie jabbered for a little bit, keeping at least Adagio enthralled. Aria looked impatient, and Sonata nervous. When Pinkie finished talking, Adagio spoke, her eyes on Sunset.

“Huh, I guess that is a point,” Pinkie said, looking impressed.

“What did she say?” Sunset asked.

“She asked how they can be sure that you won’t just sell them to a brothel or into slavery.”

Sunset stared at her. Several potent emotions swirled around in Sunset’s head for a moment or two, before settling on the one that seemed to make the most sense.

“Why... would she ask that?” Sunset asked hoarsely, her throat dry.

Unfortunately, Pinkie seemed to take this as a question to be posed, and turned to translate it. Before Sunset could stop her, she’d spoken a few words, and immediately Adagio’s expression turned suspicious. She bumped Aria’s arm and made a small gesture with her head before turning and running. Aria in her turn took firm hold of Sonata’s wrist and pulled her away. Taken by surprise, Sonata had no choice but to trip along in Aria’s wake.

Sunset cursed. “Don’t translate that!” she snapped at Pinkie. Rushing outside, she saw Aria turn a corner, still pulling Sonata along. As Aria disappeared, Sonata twisted out of the grip and stood on the corner for a moment, looking back. The gesture she made was quickness itself, but Sunset saw it distinctly. Inclining her head, Sonata touched her right hand to her chest, and then vanished after Aria.

Sunset didn’t pursue them. That last little gesture had given her pause. As she stared at the spot where Sonata had disappeared, Sunset’s friends emerged to see what had happened.

Rainbow whistled.

“Geez,” she said, impressed. “They move fast for scrawny little things.”

“Dear?” Rarity asked cautiously, putting a hand on Sunset’s shoulder.

“Huh?” Sunset said, coming to herself.

“Shouldn’t we...” Rarity left the sentence hanging, giving Sunset a questioning look.

Sunset considered. “They don’t trust me,” Sunset mumbled, biting her finger. “Perhaps it would be best...” she paused. “Maybe I shouldn’t try to force them to...”

“We get what you’re saying, Sugarcube,” Applejack said, giving Sunset an approving pat on the back. “But on the other hand, they’re just kids now. They cain’t be expected to look after themselves. ‘Specially not in the cold months.”

“Oh!” Rarity exclaimed, her melodic tone quivering. “I know what we can do. Why don’t we all put forward some money for some supplies for them? If they don’t trust us enough to come live with us, maybe they’ll at least take food and clothes and things.”


This idea was readily agreed to. Rarity in particular disappeared for an entire hour and a half as they all hit the mall and the nearby supermarket. Whilst Pinkie and Applejack had selected a range of food to give, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy had gone to pick out some clothes, going off what they thought Sonata’s size would be.

“We selected a size or so bigger, just in case,” Fluttershy said, holding up a bright yellow turtle-neck.

“Yeah,” Rainbow agreed, trying to stretch out a pair of jeans. “Reckon they can just roll up the sleeves or legs if they need to, you know?”

“And we got ‘em some bread, milk ‘n apples,” Applejack added. “Although actually these apples I had in my truck.”

“And, Pinkie?” Sunset asked, guessing the answer to the question she was about to ask. “What did you get?”

“Bottled water,” Pinkie said innocently.

“Oh,” Sunset said, taken aback.

“And cake,” Pinkie admitted. “And cookies, and some candy, and packets of crisps, and some—“

“Alright,” Sunset interrupted, raising her hands and trying not to roll her eyes. “I get the point.”

Pinkie paused for a moment or two, her eyes going this way and that. “And some water flavouring stuff.” She held up an array of the flavoured powder packets. “In six different flavours.”

“What did you do, Sunset?” Applejack asked, curiously. “You look out of breath.”

“I’ve been trying to find out where Rarity went. I couldn’t find her for the life of me.”

“Well I’m sure she’ll be happy to tell us where she’s been,” Applejack smirked, looking over Sunset’s shoulder. “Here she comes now.”

Sunset only had time to look around before she was nearly bowled over by a shopping trolley. Nimbly side-stepping it, Rarity appeared from behind the monstrous pile of linens and fabrics.

“Rarity?” Sunset exclaimed. “You didn’t get them all this, did you?”

“What?” Rarity asked frantically. “Oh, this, well—“

“Geez, Rarity. I know your thing is generosity, but damn!” Rainbow snickered.

“Oh shut up!” Rarity snapped, pulling out her phone like a mad-man pulling out a switch-blade. “Sunset, look at this!”

“W-What?” Sunset asked, resisting the urge to back away. Rarity had a wild look in her eye that was somewhat alarming.

“I saw it inside, the televisions in the electronics shop. It’s all over the news!”

“What is?” Applejack asked.

Rarity bit her lip as she swiped her finger across her phone. “You did say you found the girls living in the industrial sector, right?”

“Yes...” Sunset said slowly.

“And they were in an abandoned warehouse?” Rarity inquired further, in the manner of someone deciding which wire to cut as the countdown approaches zero.

The effect of Rarity’s hesitancy was building a heavy sense of foreboding in Sunset’s gut. She snatched the phone away and looked at the screen. A bucket of ice cascaded into her gut, chilling her from head to foot. All of her friends crowded around to see.

The phone was open to a news article with the caption

News Now: Fire Breaks Out in City Industrial Sector!

Followed by a video showing firefighters tackling a blaze around... around...

“Sunset?” Applejack said quietly. “Is... is that...?”

Sunset couldn’t respond. She nodded tremulously, as a thousand horrible images flashed through her mind.

“When did this...” Sunset cleared her tight throat. “When did this happen?”

“About an hour ago,” Rarity said swiping the screen to move the article down. “The fire started about thirty minutes after we... you know, last saw them.”

Sunset couldn’t say anything.

“Come on, now,” Applejack said bracingly. “We don’t know that they were there. They’re probably just out robbing some place.” She paused. “That sounded better in my head.”

“There’s been no report of anybody dying,” Rarity said quickly. “It’s unlikely they were there. I’m sure that’s all Applejack meant.”

“Yeah, what Rarity said,” Applejack mumbled.


In a transparent effort to convince Sunset that none of them thought that the sirens were hurt, they had given her all of the stuff that they’d bought that day. The idea, Sunset knew, was that she’d need them for when she found the sirens again, and she was grateful for their confidence. But she also noticed that even they had their misgivings.

Sunset contemplated the rolls of fabric against her living room wall that Rarity had hastily insisted she have before hurriedly leaving, her voice heightening in pitch the longer she stayed. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy had a harder time of hiding their feelings. Pinkie, whose feelings cascaded outwards like a super novae over a virgin planet, only managed to stop herself crying through some bizarre biological ability to literally suck the tears back in whenever they escaped. Fluttershy pretended to have a cold, and blew her nose frequently to have an excuse to wipe her cheeks clean of the silvery streaks of tears.

Even Applejack and Rainbow Dash let some of their concern show through. Rainbow’s attitude turned taciturn and irritable, exploding at the least provocation, whilst Applejack’s mood darkened into silence and sighing.

But only Pinkie offered to remain with Sunset, and late into the afternoon, Pinkie could be found seated next to Sunset on her couch, rocking back and forth. She wasn’t her usual self, Sunset noticed; her usually buoyant personality had dimmed into a tentative sort of nervousness. Even her hair seemed to have deflated.

That’s not norm— Sunset stopped herself, remembering not to use the ‘N’ word.

“Thanks for sticking around, Pinkie,” Sunset said eventually. “But there’s no need, really. I’ll be fine.”

“You will eventually,” Pinkie said, turning her mug of cocoa around in her hands. “But not now. How can you be?”

“It’s not like we knew them well,” Sunset said, shrugging. “It’s sad, but it’s not like I had any deep attachment.”

“Don’t say stupid things,” Pinkie whispered, darkly.

Sunset looked at her, intending to reply, but a cold feeling came over her when she saw the dark glint in Pinkie’s eye, and thought better of it.

“You want to play a video game or something?” Sunset ended up asking. She didn’t really want to play, but sitting there drinking hot beverages with Pinkie was starting to feel like the opening to a murder mystery novel. Unfortunately, playing video games didn’t seem to cheer Pinkie up any. She remained brooding and unsmiling, quite unlike her usual self.

How has this turned into me cheering her up? Sunset wondered wryly.

Sunset was almost glad when someone knocked on the door. She didn’t want any visitors, but a reason to get away from the sour mood enveloping Pinkie was a welcome relief.

Before she got to the door, the knocking sounded again, more frantically.

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” Sunset called. “Grief. What could possibly be so—“ she stuttered to a halt as she opened the door. Her surprise caught in her throat.

“Uh... Tee-vee?” Sonata said uncertainly, waggling her fingers at Sunset.

Sunset stared, mouth agape. There they were, on her doorstep. Adagio glared up at her, her arms folded and her eyes narrowed. Sonata, awkward and fidgety, was shifting her weight from side-to-side, unable to meet Sunset’s eye. Aria stared at the floor, her face tight, as though she was holding something in.

“What’s going—“ Pinkie asked, looking over Sonata’s shoulder. She gave an exaggerated gasp, and her hair sprang back into its usual bounciness with an unmistakable ‘Boing!’ sound. “Hey!” she cried, seizing Aria and picking her up. “It’s you guys!”

Pinkie’s elation levelled off when Aria cried out in evident pain and began struggling in her grip. The smell of smoke and burned fabric wafted into Sunset’s apartment, and Sunset suddenly noticed that all of their white dresses were greyed, and Aria’s was singed at the edges. Then she saw the dirty cloth wrapped over her right arm, and the reddened skin around it.

“Pinkie, get my first aid stuff out of the bathroom. Quick!”


- To be Continued