• Published 14th Feb 2015
  • 1,435 Views, 34 Comments

Diary of a Dragon - truekry



Journal entrys of Spike the Dragon about his life with ponies.

  • ...
10
 34
 1,435

Entry #22

Spike, I hope I find you first but to make sure I write down what I have to say to you:

You stupid, stupid dragon!
That's is what you are. How could you even think about running away? I read your last entry and I'll tell you what: I want you to look at me. To want me!

Spike, remember the stupid colt I told you about? The one why I started comics? That was you, you thick headed reptile!

I had a crush on you back then and I still have. Do you even know what you did to me? You showed me how a suitor has to be. You always said all those nice things about my sister, you helped her, listened to her about how her day was, complimented her when she needed it and... I wanted that too!

I also wanted a handsome, strong, smart and attentive suitor. That was even part of the reason why I took my lessons in Canterlot. I know all the colts in Ponyville and none of them comes even close to that description. I could have taken singing lessons from Fiddlesticks, Applejacks cousin. She knows a lot about singing too you know. And should I tell you another secret? After two years of the so called high society, I still haven't found a colt close to the description. And I thought that I never will. Especially after my sister let you down. You didn't even visit anymore and my younger self thought you hated me now too. So I left for Canterlot.

Can you guess why I never would find a colt like that? Because all the time it was a dragon what I wanted.

And then you finally noticed me. I was so happy. I don't care that you had a thing for my sister. She is my sister! We are very alike sometimes. If I would dye my mane and spend a few hours in the bathroom with some makeup I could even look exactly like her, even to the degree that our own parents wouldn't be able to separate us. My sister is a very kind, generous and beautiful mare and that you love me even more makes me so happy...

Spike, please come back home. Look all you want. Because, to be honest, I do it too.

With love,
Sweetie Belle.

PS: You should hide this better. I have a diary too and Rarity never found it.