• Published 14th Feb 2015
  • 1,436 Views, 34 Comments

Diary of a Dragon - truekry



Journal entrys of Spike the Dragon about his life with ponies.

  • ...
10
 34
 1,436

Entry #19

Red flag day three.

I found the few books on dragon anatomy we have in the library. And they are totally useless because they all are assumptions. Seems no pony ever was brave enough to walk up to dragon and ask if he or she would be willing to help with a anatomy book for confused young dragons raised by ponies.

So I did a little self study. In the literal sense. I took hostage the biggest mirror in the palace and studied myself. Everything. So I made sure my door was locked. And I may have pushed my wardrobe in front of it too. Then I did what I under normal circumstances only did in the bathroom. I pushed it out. And looked at it in the mirror. Boy was that weird. And I compared it with the pony anatomy books I had gathered the other day. It was different alright. And I made sure it couldn't fall off.

Don't look like that! The book on dragons said that we maybe could change sex like some reptiles did!

But it's there for good. I made sure. I hope.

I had made a list of things I wanted to try. Nothing extreme, but I wanted to know how my body works. So my first experiment was if I could get it bigger. A bit thinking of Sweetie with a hoof on a totally improper place had two results. It got bigger, stiff and I was a little ashamed of myself. Just a little. But it was still smaller than what the book described as average for a stallion. Good thing I was still growing. My body in total that is.

I may have to burn this book so no one, pony or otherwise, may ever find it. The second experiment involved a lot of... touching. The book said stallions usually slap their thingy on their belly to get the wanted result. But I don't think that would work for me. Also I didn't felt like bobbing up and down on all fours.

Wait a moment... That was what Snips and Snails were doing the one time behind the... ewwww....

Never mind. So I that down, in front of the mirror and... got to work I guess. Sure enough, it feels really great but the longer I did this, the more it hurt. I made sure my claws are dull, so that couldn't be it. So I stopped for today.

I still have a few days of peace and quiet before daily life continues.