• Published 26th Feb 2015
  • 3,544 Views, 85 Comments

A Daedra's Heart - Randablitz



In the plane of Oblivion known as the Isles of Perception, the newly annointed Daedric Prince of Moralistic Choices, Kai, seeks a lover to end his loneliness.

  • ...
52
 85
 3,544

Chapter 8: Visit to Canterlot (part 2)

After a well deserved rest from a long, but wonderful time of spending time with the two royal sisters, Kai and Garrin started to stir from their slumber. Kai felt the warmth of Celestia's sun on his fur slowly waking him up. Kai yawned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, then he stretched his front legs earning a satisfying pop as he did so. "Fuck me, I never thought I could be this sleepy from spending only one day with Luna and Celestia, but overall I slept very well." Kai said as he looked toward Garrin who was still asleep on the sofa in their guest room at the castle. "I wonder what I should wear today?" Kai thought to himself as he walked over to the trunk that held all of his clothes. As Kai opened the trunk a foul stench entered his nostrils causing him to scrunch up his muzzle in disgust. "Holy Oblivion, I smell awful, I need a shower, then I can get dressed." He said as he made his way to the bathroom. After a nice relaxing shower Kai went back to the trunk and fished out an outfit that consisted of his dovah mail, medium weight plate armor with matching grieves, and white cloak to go on top. Satisfied with his selections, Kai quietly opened the door and closed it gently so he didn't wake his companion.

As Kai traversed the halls of Canterlot Castle he noticed that there was a white unicorn stallion with a blonde mane and tail walking towards him with an irritated expression on his face. "I can't believe that my own aunts refuse to have breakfast with me!" Blueblood said in exasperation. What the spoiled stallion didn't know was that his aunts' guest was heading straight towards him, and in a fit of frustration, he shot a bolt of magic down the hall, and a few seconds later the very same bolt of magic came hurtling back towards him. Blueblood couldn't cast a shield spell fast enough to deflect the bolt, and the bolt hit him square in the face, making the prince scream like a filly!

( Shortly before Blueblood shoots a bolt of magic)

Kai was enjoying his leisurely stroll down one of the hallways of Canterlot Castle, and then he heard the same complaining stallion scream in frustration, and heard the distinct sound of magic being charged. Mere seconds later, a bolt of light cerulean magic came flying towards him. Kai noticed the bolt and instead of dodging it he casted a reflection ward spell and the spell bounced off of the ward and went hurtling back towards it's caster.

(Present Time)

"You made the sound of a little filly, no bits." Kai said with a serious expression on his muzzle. This left the spoiled prince in a state of shock, and anger as the stranger who not only reflected his spell back at him, but he also had the gall to insult him.
"How dare you insult and assault the Prince of Equestria, you filthy vermin!" Blueblood spat in anger at Kai, not knowing that this pony could very well send him flying down the cliff screaming for his mommy.

"How dare you a puny, insignificant, and self absorbed mortal insult a being beyond all of your comprehension, and the esteemed guest of both of your aunts!" Kai said with his voice slightly distorting. "Give me one good reason for me not to smite you where you stand?" He continued with his wings flared to their full extension and his eyes turning as dark as the void of space.
"B-because, you want to leave a good impression on my aunts before you leave," Blueblood stuttered in pure fear of being casted into oblivion.

"Yes, that is a good reason, and you're right, I do want to leave on good terms with them, now get out of my sight weakling!" Kai said with a sinister grin on his face. "And next time you might want to actually grow a pair, before you try to challenge me." He said as Blueblood was running down the hall and back to his quarters.
(Castle dining room, during Kai's encounter with Blueblood)
Celestia and Luna were feeling somewhat bad for not telling their honored guest about their spoiled, arrogant brat of a nephew, but quickly shrugged it off knowing that Kai would probably teach Blueblood a lesson in respect. "Tia, don't you think that we should intervene, before Kai does something to hurt our idiot of a nephew?" Luna asked with a look of worry on her face.
"Relax, Lulu, Kai won't kill Blueblood, he'll just put him in his place, and Blueblood will just run back to his room." Celestia said while placed a wing around her sister. The two royal sisters just sat in silence waiting for the door to open up again.

(Dining room, Present time)

"Sorry you two had to hear my little outburst, but seriously, who does he think he is to insult a Daedric prince, like there aren't any consequences?" Kai said with conviction. "Anyway, I won't let that little incident ruin my day, so what's up with you guys?" He said looking at his hosts with a sincere smile.
A moment of silence passed until Celestia broke it by clearing her throat to speak. "Our morning started pretty nicely until Blueblood wanted to as you say "bitch and moan" about all of his mundane concerns." Celestia said with a slight pout. "That was until we remembered what you taught us yesterday, and now we get to enjoy the rest of the day with you." Celestia said in addition to her previous statement.

Kai sat there with a smile on his face, "I'm looking forward to spending the day with you guys too. So what's for breakfast today?" He asked nonchalantly. As if on cue, a waiter came to take their orders for breakfast. The waiter was a mare with a trottingham accent. She had a pale cream colored coat, a platinum blonde mane and tail, pale scarlet eyes, and a cutie mark of a pen and pad of paper. "Good morning your majesties, my name is Scarlet Pen, I'll be your waiter this morning. What would you like for breakfast?" Scarlet Pen asked in a polite tone.

"I'll have the triple pancake platter with a side of strawberries, and Earl-Grey tea." Celestia said with a smile.
"Alright, and for you Princess Luna?" Scarlet Pen asked as she finished writing Celestia's breakfast order.

"I will take the same thing with blackberries, and black coffee." Luna stated calmly.
"Okay, and what about you good sir?" Scarlet Pen asked Kai as she finished writing Luna's order.

"I'll take some waffles, with a side of hash browns, and apple juice." Kai said politely. "I know you probably don't hear this very often, but thanks for being patient with us this morning Ms. Pen." Kai said with a sincere smile.
"You're welcome your majesties, it's an honor serving you." Scarlet said with a bow. "I'll be right back with your orders in a little bit." Scarlet said as she trotted towards the kitchen.

"What's bothering you Kai?" Luna asked with a concerned look on her face.
"Oh, it's nothing you guys need to worry about. I'm just feeling a little bit homesick, that's all." Kai said with a sad smile. "I miss my Daedric brethren for two reasons: One, some are just fun to hang out with, and two, they're really like the brothers and sisters I've never had." Kai explained to his hosts.

"Maybe they'll come here for you and possibly, remain here forever." Celestia said with a hopeful smile. "I mean, what's the worst thing that could happen?" Celestia asked in a dismissive fashion.
"Oh, I don't know, how about hostile takeovers, hoards of Dremora that stretch on forever, and millions of dead, innocent civilians?" Kai stated grimly.
"Would that really happen if they came here?" Luna asked with a fearful look.
"Maybe for some, but not all of them." Kai said while shrugging his shoulders. After that interesting exchange the beautiful waitress, Scarlet Pen had a large serving tray with breakfast orders for the royals at the table.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I have your orders ready for you to eat and continue your day, your majesties." The mare said with a proud smile on her muzzle.
"Thank you Scarlet, and have a pleasant day." Celestia said to the waitress with her trademark motherly smile.

"That's enough moping for one morning, let's eat!" Luna shouted with enthusiasm as she stared at her food with a look of hunger.
"I agree, I'm hungry, so let's eat." Kai said as he used his magic to levitate his knife and fork, and began carving away at his food.

(After breakfast)
"That was the best breakfast I've ever had!" Kai said patting his stomach.

"I agree, I still can't believe you ate all of yours, and I haven't finished my coffee." Luna said as she levitated her coffee mug in her magic next to her.

"As interesting as that was, what are you planning on doing for the rest of the day Kai?" Celestia asked arching her eyebrow in curiosity as to what her guest was going to be doing for remainder of the day.
"I'll probably be exploring the city, I mean, I've never seen it, since I just teleported to the castle, and spent the evening here." Kai said as he used one of his wings as a makeshift hand to help him ponder his thoughts.

"Really?" Celestia asked with a mischievous smirk on her face.
"Yeah, and maybe screw around with some of the ponies up here, I mean it looks like they've never had a good laugh in their lives." Kai said returning Celestia's smirk.

"Well, we won't keep you from what your fun." Luna said with a joyful smile. "We'll see you at dinner later tonight right?" She asked with an arched eyebrow.
"I'll be back in time for dinner, don't you worry." Kai said slightly nuzzling Luna making her blush. "See you guys later." He said as he galloped down the hall towards the main entrance and into the city of Canterlot.

(Canterlot Streets)

Kai appeared in a burst of purple ethereal flame in the middle of Canterlot Square attracting the attention of everypony in the vicinity. "I wonder where I should go first." Kai said while briefly skimming the city, whilst ignoring all of the awkward stares from the citizens. "ah, well it doesn't matter I'll just go to the first place that interests me." Kai concluded as he began to trot towards a local boutique. The bell on the door rang to announce Kai's arrival to the boutique. The receptionist was a pale green unicorn stallion that had a light brown mane and tail, green eyes, and the cutie mark of a needle and spool.

"Good day to you sir, and welcome to Fleur's Fabrics, my name is Threaded Needle, how can I be of assistance?" Threaded said as Kai approached the desk.
"Greetings, My name is Kai, Prince of Morals, and esteemed friend of the royal sisters, I'm here to speak to the owner of this fine establishment." Kai said politely.

"Of course, I'll tell her you're here, would you mind taking a seat over there?" Threaded asked him while motioning to some chairs in the corner.
"Certainly, thank you for your assistance." Kai said as he sat down in one of the comfortable chairs near the foyer.

"No problem sir." Threaded Needle said as he charged his horn to telepathically contact his employer who was on the second floor of the building.

(Fleur's Office)

Fleur de Lis was sitting in her office looking over some recent orders for some of her dresses and suits for this years Grand Galloping Gala, but she was completely out of ideas. "If I can't figure out any ideas for my clients, I'm going to go out of business!" Fleur said as she almost hurled the clipboard across her spacious office. "I can't use any themes I had last year, because it'll seem like I can't come up with anything new, What am I going to do?" she said nearly breaking down into tears.

"Excuse me, Madame Fleur, it's your receptionist, Threaded Needle, I have somepony down here that wishes to speak with you." Threaded Needle said over his telepathic connection with his employer.
"Thank you Threaded, I'm on my way down." Fleur said hiding her sense of helplessness as she ended her connection with her receptionist. "I wonder who's come to my sorry excuse for a boutique." Fluer wondered to herself as she stood up from her desk, across her office, out the door, and down the stairs to the foyer.

(Boutique Foyer)
Kai sat in his chair quietly with his eyes closed giving the illusion that he had been waiting for a long time, when only five minutes have passed since he sat down. This startled Threaded Needle, so he decided to see if his guest was asleep or not. "Excuse me sir, are you sleeping?" Threaded asked in confusion.

"No, I'm not sleeping, just clearing my mind." Kai said in a reassuring tone. "Is your employer on their way?" He asked politely.
"Yes, she is and I feel that I must warn you that she isn't in the greatest of moods today." Threaded cautioned.

"Any reason for her behavior?" Kai asked with a concerned look on his face.
"There is, you see the Grand Galloping Gala is in a couple of months and Madame Fleur has been having trouble with coming up with ideas to entice customers." Threaded said with a frown. "I hope you know what you're doing sir, my boss is a very sensitive mare and doesn't need to be harassed about her work ethic." Threaded continued with a slight bit of contempt in his voice.

"Don't worry, I may have a solution to her problem, all she has to do is listen to what I have to offer." Kai said with a calming tone.
Threaded was about offer his rebuttal, but he couldn't when he saw his employer come into his peripheral vision. "Oh my apologies, my Lord may I present the lovely mare Fleur de Lis, wife to Lord Fancy Pants, and owner of this establishment." Threaded said while slightly bowing his head.

"Greetings Lady Fleur, my name is Kai, Prince of Morals, and I hear you're in a pretty sticky situation, and I'd like to help you, if you'll let me." Kai said as he bowed his head in respect for Fleur.
"Welcome good prince, you've heard right, I am having trouble with trying to make suits and dresses for my clients lately, and I welcome any input you have to offer, please come up to my office." Fleur said with a pleasant smile on her face.

"Of course milady." Kai said with a smirk. Kai turned to Threaded Needle, "Get ready for the storm." he whispered in his ear before leaving the stallion to his own devices.

(Fleur's Office)
Fleur strode into her office giggling like a school filly with excitement of what new ideas her new client had for her to try out in her clothing designs. "I can't believe my luck, I mean a mere stranger just waltzes into my boutique and offers to help me, oh praise the royal sisters." Fluer thought to herself as she picked up her clipboard in her magic. "Oh my good sir, I must say for a foreign dignitary you sure do have a great sense of fashion." Fleur said as she eyes Kai's unique apparel. "Who makes these astonishingly beautiful clothes you're wearing?" she asked in complete awe of the intricate designs woven into the dovah mail, plate armor, and cloak.

"Would you believe me if I told you that I made these myself?" Kai asked the giddy designer in response to her question.
Fleur's brain practically exploded in her head at the revelation that Kai made his clothes himself. "Did you just say that you made these fabulous garments?!" Fleur half shouted in happiness.

"Yes I did, and just out of good will I will share my secrets with you." Kai said to the ecstatic mare before him.
"You would do that for me?" Fleur asked with vigor in her voice.

"As I've said before, yes I will, and trust me when I say that you'll be the envy of every other clothing designer in Equestria, except Rarity because she already knows my secrets and she told me that you're one of her friends here in Canterlot alongside your husband, Fancy Pants." Kai said with confidence.
"How do you Miss Rarity exactly?" Fleur asked with slight concern.

"Rarity works for me as the designer for the garbs of my followers." Kai explained to Fleur, not to truly reveal his status as a deity to her.
"Really? Why does she have to work for you? She should be her own mare." Fleur stated matter-of-factly.

"She still owns her own business, she just works for me as a side job because her little sister works for me." Kai responded with a calm tone.
"Oh, well that's nice, but why you?" Fleur asked, now definitely curious as to why the element of Generosity would bow to another other than Celestia, Luna, or Cadence.

"Alright, but what you're about learn will not be spoken outside of this room, is that clear?" Kai said with emphasis that he's placing his trust in Fleur hoping that she won't spread any gossip.
"You have my word, I shall not speak of what you tell me outside of this location." Fleur pledged placing her left foreleg on her barrel.

"Good, now I'm not your normal kind of prince, and that's because I'm literally a god incarnate. Also, I'm not even from this dimension at all, I will tell you and the other nobles about it later, but just know that I am unlike any other." Kai said with conviction getting Fleur's attention due to his strange origin.
"That's quite something, but the help you promised?" Fleur asked changing the subject not wanting to press the matter of Kai's origin further.

"Ah right, just let me take off my cloak and armor and I want you to touch the garment I wear underneath." Kai instructed as he stripped himself of his cloak and armor.
"Alright." Fleur said in compliance with Kai's request. She lightly traced her hoof along the surface of the dovah mail. "oh my goodness, your under garbs feel like dragon scales!" Fleur exclaimed when she felt the material.

"That's because it is made of dragon scales, not just functional for battle, but also very stylish." Kai stated matter-of-factly as he posed in the mirror.
"Astonishing, but how do come by the material? I bet it's dangerous to retrieve." Fleur noted knowing how dangerous the dragons can be.

"It is dangerous, but I assure you that I don't harm them, I am blood-kin to them, also I can't die trust me I've tried." Kai said looking in the mirror and gazing at the location where his heart was.
"I believe that, but what do you mean you're blood-kin to the dragons? Were you raised by them or something?" Fleur asked completely confused at her visitor's statement.

"I mean that when I was still mortal I was called Dovahkiin, which means 'Dragonborn' in the dragon language. This also gives me the blood and soul of a dragon, just encased within a mortal body." Kai explained.
"I see, so they trust you?" Fleur asked as she sketched out possible designs for a suit for Kai.

"Yeah, so what are you doing over there?" Kai asked with a knowing smirk on his face which caused the light pink mare to blush in embarrassment.
"I'm sketching out a suit made of this new material for you Kai, it's for the Grand Galloping Gala later on this year." Fleur said as she finished up he design. "There, I'm done with my sketch, come tell me what you think." Fleur said as she set her sketch pad down.

Kai trotted over to Fleur's desk and took a seat in one of the chairs across from her and looked at the sketch of his suit. The suit was a beautiful shade of white that matched his coat with black highlights along the folds of the suit, his shirt was black, his tie was white with a pin in the form of his cutie mark. Kai was at a loss for words, every time he tried to formulate a sentence, he just couldn't do it because of the intricate detail that was put into the suit, he almost certain that this was Rarity's missing big sister, or something. After about six minutes of silence Kai finally found his voice. "Lady Fleur, words can't begin to describe my thoughts to this wonderful suit, but if I had only one word to describe it, I believe that word would be: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!" Kai squealed with glee as he tackled Fleur to the ground in a breath-robbing hug.

"I'm glad that you love it, but could you do me a favor, and stop squeezing the air out of my lungs." Fleur said as she struggled against the captor's arms.
"Oops, sorry, I have a bad habit of nearly hugging my friends to death, it's one of the things I need to be aware of, but it always seems to escape me." Kai said as he loosened his hold on Fleur with a slight frown coming on to his face.

"It's alright, I forgive you, but you do need to learn that if you're not careful you could end up hurting your friends." Fleur said as she placed a hoof on Kai's shoulder.
"Okay, so let's talk business, I'll provide you with the supplies you need for the suit, and we'll present it to the nobles that are requesting their suits and dresses from you." Kai said as he pointed at the sketch.

"I agree, but it won't be ready for a few days, and I can't keep you from your duties." Fleur said with a frown on her face.
"Don't worry, since I am a deity, I can go where I please when I please, so I can stay here in Catnerlot for as long as I want." Kai said reassuring her.

"Great I'll get started on the suit right away, but I need your measurements to even begin." Fleur said as she levitated her measuring tape towards Kai.

As Fleur got what she needed Kai thought of how he could announce his true form to Equestria. I'll do it at the Gala, I don't see any other way to do this, I guess it'll have to do. Kai thought to himself as fleur was trying to get his attention. "Kai, Kai, Hey Kai!" Fleur nearly shouted in Kai's ear.
"What, what, what happened? Are you done already?" Kai asked as his mind was racing around to get him back in the swing of things.

"Yes we're done and I'll have it ready in two days, just make sure you show up to the preview show, okay?" Fleur said with a slightly irritated tinge to her voice.
"Okay, I'll be there, see you later." Kai said as he picked up the rest of his clothes and put them back on and teleported out in a burst of ethereal purple-blue flames.

(Canterlot Café entrance)

After spending a good portion of his day at Fleur's boutique it was time to get some lunch, he reappeared in a flash of ethereal purple-blue flames in front of a café. "Well now it's time for lunch." Kai said as he heard his stomach growl at him. He strode into the café ignoring the stares from the ponies that surrounded him. He came to a stop at the front counter and waited for a hostess to greet him. "Well hello, good looking, name's Ebony Shard, how can I help you?" the ebony furred, silver maned Pegasus mare said looking at Kai's attire.

"Hello, Ms. Shard, my name is Kai, and I'll take one of your garden salads with no dressing, and I'll just take iced tea to drink." Kai said to his server in a polite, but attentive fashion.
"Okay that's a garden salad with no dressing, and iced tea, correct?" Ebony Shard said as she looked over the order to make sure she got it right.

"That's right, and thank you for your services." Kai said as he looked at her stunning purple eyes, staring directly into her soul. "When's your break, if you don't mind me asking?" he asked as she began to leave with his order ticket.
"I get off in ten minutes, why?" Ebony asked with a curious look on her face.

"I just want to talk with you, unless you have anything else to do later, then I won't keep you." Kai said with a calming tone to his voice.
"Well, I guess so, but I have to get home so I can get ready for my date later tonight." Ebony said with a bit of nervousness.

"If you don't want to I completely understand." Kai said with a reassuring tone.
"Okay, maybe some other time perhaps?" Ebony asked as she looked over her shoulder giving the order ticket to the chef.

"Yeah, sure that works." Kai said with a little bit of disappointment in his voice, but she couldn't tell.
(five minutes later)

Ebony Shard returns to Kai's table with a tray holding a bowl of salad without any dressing, and freshly brewed iced tea with a lemon wedge on the glass. "Here ya go, one garden salad and iced tea as ordered." Ebony said with a confident smirk.
"Thanks, looks delish, here's your payment." Kai said as he levitated a small bag of Septims to Ebony, who took a look inside to look at the coins.

"So what're these?" Ebony asked looking at one at the Septims in her hoof with curiosity.
"Those are called Septims, basically they're just like bits, but they're from my home land." Kai explained to the confused mare.

"I guess it'll do." Ebony said with a shrug of her shoulders.
After Ebony left Kai began to eat his lunch, he enjoyed having salads every once in a while, but this salad was truly something to brag about in his mind. His mouth was watering at the robust taste of fresh tomatoes, carrots and seasoned croutons. The iced tea was good too as he savored it like a fine wine. A few tables away from him was Twilight Sparkle, Spike, and a few of Twilight's old friends from Canterlot. As Kai finished his meal he saw Twilight at a table with Spike and three other unicorn mares all of whom were laughing and sharing the latest news.

"I didn't know that Twilight had any friends here too, well you learn something new everyday." Kai said to himself as he raised the hood of his cloak and strode over to Twilight's table with his iced tea in his magic. "Hello, sorry to interrupt, but may I sit here?" Kai asked politely as he reached Twilight's table.

The blue coated mare Minuette was the first to speak out of the group, "Yeah, sure you can sit here." she said with a nod.
"Thanks I didn't mean to intrude on your conversation, just don't mind me." Kai said as he looked at Twilight who had a shocked look on her face.
"What is he doing here?" Twilight asked herself. Twilight continued her story about how she met her newest friend and what he was like. "That's just about everything." Twilight said with a confident smile.

"Whoa, so he can just change his appearance whenever he wants to?" Minuette asked. Twilight nodded in response.
"He can also read your soul like a book?" Lemon Drops asked. Twilight nodded once again.

"You also said he's got unlimited magical reserves, is that true too." Moon Dancer asked. "That's right, all of those things are true." Twilight said. "In fact he's sitting right next to you Minuette." Twilight added.
"So you're the stallion we've been hearing about, Twilight wasn't kidding when she said you were a looker." Minuette said with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"That's right and I hope to see you ladies at the Gala because I'm going and Twilight, when you get back to the temple tell the others that I have a very important announcement to make." Kai said as he acknowledged Minuette and Twilight.
"Sure, but why are you in Canterlot?" Twilight asked.

"I'm on vacation visiting Celestia and Luna, and I need to get back to the castle because Garrin will probably be asleep for the rest of the week if I don't wake him soon." Kai said as he just now noticed that he left Garrin in their room to sleep all day. "It's been a pleasure speaking to you ladies, good day." he said as he disappeared in his ethereal flames.
(Canterlot Castle evening)

Kai appeared inside Canterlot Castle in a burst of ethereal purple-blue flames and ignored the stares from the guards that observed his entrance. "I can't wait until the Gala, but I still don't have one thing, and that's a date." Kai said to himself in a hushed tone. "Who is my date going to be though?" Kai asked himself. Kai's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by his growling stomach. "Well it's time for dinner." he said as he eyed the clock noticing it was almost six o'clock in the evening. As Kai walked through the halls he encountered his ever faithful servant sitting outside the dining room. "Hello Garrin." Kai said with a nervous smile. "How was your day?" he asked with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

Garrin was silent for a moment as he thought of his response to his master's statements. After he collected himself he looked at his master with a mischievous smile on his face. "Oh, I'm just fine master, and I had a wonderful day with the princesses, how was your day?" Garrin asked his master noticing his shocked expression.

Kai took a moment to recover, and once he did he knew that Garrin was messing with him. "I had a fantastic day, I ran into Celestia and Luna's poor excuse of a nephew, I ate breakfast with them, then went out to the public, helped a local designer, ate lunch and saw Twilight and met some of her friends here in Canterlot." Kai said as he recounted the various events that shaped his day.
"Really, now that sounds interesting, I assume you told Twilight that it's going to be time to show them our true forms soon didn't you?" Garrin asked.

"Yes I did, but it's going to be during the Grand Galloping Gala later in this year, and we both need suits, and dates if we are attending this event." Kai said with a serious tone.
"Right so, do you want to eat or not?" Garrin asked with a smile, changing the subject.

"Yeah, let's go eat, then plan out what we're doing for the Gala." Kai said as he approached the door to open it.

After their short pep talk, Kai saw that Luna, Celestia, and Blueblood were already seated at the table. When Blueblood saw Kai come through the door, he almost screamed in horror knowing that the key to his imminent demise was coming with his aide. "Aunty Celestia, can I be excused?" Blueblood asked in a terrified voice. Celestia chuckled at her nephew's voice and lightly patted his back with a wing.

"It's alright nephew, he won't hurt you, but I assume you learned not to be a brat in the presence of a special visitor?" Celestia asked in her motherly tone. All Blueblood could do was nod his head. "Yes, Aunty Celestia, I have." Blueblood said with a defeated look on his face.

Kai saw the hurt look on Blueblood and felt bad for him, so he decided to cheer him up with some wise words. "I know you're afraid of me, but know that I have a forgiving nature, and I'm willing to start anew as long as you never forget the lesson I inadvertently taught you." Kai said remembering the incident from earlier that morning.
"I pray for your forgiveness, Prince Kai, I'm sorry for my despicable behavior this morning." Blueblood said with sincerity.

"I forgive you Blueblood, and I apologize for my treatment of you as well." Kai said with a slight bow of his head.
"Apology accepted, so would you like to sit across from Aunty Luna, or me?" Blueblood asked politely.

"I'll sit across from the great mistress of the night." Kai said with a wink causing Luna to blush.

After a filling meal and some great stories from the various ponies gathered at the table Kai and Garrin bade the other royals a good night and went to their guest room to further plan the most important evening of their lives and the lives of all Equestria, but little did they know that they weren't the only ones planning on visiting Equestria for a change.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the extremely long wait guys, but I've been looking at other stories for inspiration, and storytelling strategies. I'll try to update this story as much as I can, so don't worry about me not finishing the story, I will, just give me some time.
Also, I'm back in school, and I need to focus on my studies right now. :heart: