• Published 25th Feb 2015
  • 7,621 Views, 283 Comments

Spike Is Screwed - Geoice



when Spike accidentally tick of a high school student that goes by Gilda, what is going to do to say alive. He's a fourteen boy that helps out in library, and she is a seventeen year old girl that eats wimps like him for breakfast.

  • ...
32
 283
 7,621

The boss

Spike sat nervously in the passenger seat as Gilda continued to laugh. In most cases, when a guy makes a girl laugh, it's a good sign. But Spike doesn't seem to be thinking that way though. He is still anxious as to what the older female has in store for him.

“Well I don't know about that.” Gilda said, wiping a tear out of her eye. “But I bet the look on their faces must be priceless.”

“Yeah, I guess it's something that'll shock them pretty bad.” Spike grinned. “And something worth taking pictures of.”

“Oh, you have got to give me a copy of those.” Gilda said, tugging at Spike’s arm as they both laugh. As they enjoyed each other’s company Spike started to ease with her presence. ‘She actually seems to be kind of nice, especially when she isn't trying to kill you.’

“Was it this fun when you were friends with Rainbow?” Spike asked, still laughing.

He looked over back to Gilda and saw that the happiness that once gleamed on her face had vanished. Now a long, depressed frown was painted over her face as she narrowed her eyes downward.

“Yeah, I guess it was like this when we were friends.” She said, her voice emotionless. Silence took over all the corners of the interiors of the vehicle. Gilda sighed deeply as she continued to stare longingly towards the floor.

“Uh... Gilda you okay?’ Spike patted her shoulder causing her to flinch.

She shook head, snapping out of her daze. “Sorry, that was my fault. I should have been paying attention to the road.”

“Well yes, keeping an eye on the road is important, but right now I'm more concerned about you.” Spike rested his hand on her shoulder. “Are you okay?”

Gilda tensed in her seat from Spike’s gentle touch. Worried that he did something wrong, Spike moved his hand back. Gilda stared back at the road. “I'll be fine. Don't worry about me.”

Spike sighs, “Hey, I'll always worry when a friend is in need." He then reached for her shoulder again, but this time keeping it there firmly. “Aren't we friends?”

Gilda sat there, staring at the young boy next to her. “You consider me a friend?”

“Well yeah, what else would I consider you?” Spike said scratching the back of his head. “We're getting along nicely right?”

“But what about what happened when I first came here?” Pondering on her words. “Aren’t I still a jerk to you in your eyes?”

“That was a long time ago. Despite during our first encounter you shoved me into a wall then yelled at the whole party. I know what you did was wrong, but that was then. And right now I see that you can be kind, nice, and someone I’d like to get to know.” Spike smiled. “You know, after I get over the fact that you almost killed me.” Then they both shared a laugh.

She wiped a tear from her eye. “Sorry about that, I really thought that you were going to peep.”

Soon Spike's laughter died down, an important question dawned into his mind.

“Hey, I got a question for you.” Spike said. “Why was there a window in the girls’ locker room anyways? I understand there's supposed to be a small windows for ventilation. The one we looked through was pretty small, but it was really low.”

“Well that's a good question, Spike.” Gilda said. “I asked that same question when I transferred here a few weeks ago. Based on what the coach told me, that locker room was built not too long ago, during the summer I believe. You see, the constructor made the mistake of letting his son help out with the blueprints. That idiot thought it would be funny to alter the plans before the windows were put into place.”

“Wow that explains it I guess.” Spike said. “But what ever happened to the son? Didn't he get in trouble or something?”

“He did actually." Gilda grinned. "Soon afterwards, when the school found out, they sent him to community service.”

“Well that's not too bad.” Spike said, then noticed Gilda’s grin widening. “It doesn't stop there does it?”

“Do you remember reading an article of a guy being covered in tar and feathers?”

“I think I read that one time when I was helping out at the library a few weeks ago.” As a lightbulb went off in Spike's head, his eyes widen in surprise. “What? No way! That was him!?” Gilda nodded. “Whoa, who did that?”

“You're looking at her, shorty.” Gilda said. Spike stared at her in awe. “For you, it was an accident peeping through the window and the reason why you didn't get beat up. There were others that did the same thing with different intentions and let’s just say that they learned their lesson after I... talked to them.”

Spike gulped. “Well I'm glad to be here then.” He chuckled nervously.

Gilda leaned over to him booping his nose again. “Otherwise you'll be hitting high notes for quite a long time.” She grinned, getting back into her seat.

“You must really love terrifying me, don’t you?” Spike said. And touching your nose with mine while I crap myself!

“What can I say? It's funny to see you squirm.”

Spike huffed. “Great now I got another girl that likes to take my dignity. Is there anything else you want to take from me today?”

She grinned deviously. “You may want to watch your words.” She winked at him causing him to blush and laughs at his reaction.

“Will you please cut that out? You're lucky we're in a moving car where no one can hear us.” He groans.

“Come on, squirt. You're fun to mess around with. Besides we're alone.”

“Well as long it's a between us then I guess, but please don't go too far at least.” Spike plead.

“I'll try.” Gilda said. Then something crossed her mind. “Wait a second, how long does it take for the bus to come to your house?”

“Well...” Spike pondered. “An hour or two at the least, why?”

“Who is at your house when you come home?” She asked.

“My mom.”

“Wouldn't she find it strange that you come home earlier than usual?” Gilda raised her eyebrow. “She would be asking questions right? And I'm pretty sure the locker room incident thing would be the worst thing to bring up.”

A crash could be heard as Spike digested this bit of information. How would his mom react to him coming early? Surely she would be happy in the beginning but what about after... "Ah crap! I don’t want to tell my mom that. What am I going to do?!”

“Hmm... Are you hungry?” She asked.

On que Spike's stomach growled. “He...he… I guess I'm pretty hungry.” He said sheepishly. With the threat of death no longer looming over him the hunger Spike usually feels at the end of class comfortably reared its head.

“We got two hours to kill. Know any place where we can eat?” She asked.

“Wait, just the two of us?” Spike asked, unsure of what she meant.

She grinned. “Unless you want to invite one of your friends and tell them that you met me while peeping through the window of the girls’ locker room.”

After hearing that, Spike sank into his seat. “Well there's a burger place not too far from here and the fries are fantastic.” He resorted.

“Alright, it's a date then.” She said, winking at him.

Spike’s face blazed red at the statement as Gilda laughed.

“Not again!” He groaned in frustration. Gilda only laughed louder down the road.

~`~

A few minutes later, Gilda drove up into the parking lot of O’Donalds. Once the engine was turned off they exited the car and entered the building. Though they didn't notice the red car that followed them.

“What is it that makes place so great anyways, squirt?” Gilda asked as they made their way towards the line.

“Well, the food here is excellent and based on how Twilight evaluated it when we came here as a group, it's good.” Spike replied.

“How does she evaluates it?”

“Well it was kind of hard to hear what's she's saying when she had the entire tray in her mouth.” He said as they both laugh.

“You’re really funny. You know that, Spike?” Gilda said in between breaths.

“I try.” Spike said with a smirk.

“I haven't laugh like that in a long time. I might have to have you around for a while.” She chuckled, lightly nudging his arm.

“That's what I do for my friends.” He said.

“Alright I'm going to go wash up, shorty.” She chuckled. “Can you order my meal for me? No mayo, well done and everything on it, okay?”

“Got it, Gilda.” Spike said, proud of himself.

Gilda got to eye level with Spike, her smile gone and replaced with a small frown. “Look kid, don't think I'm going soft on you. Just because you’re a good dweeb doesn't mean you should fear me any less.” Gilda said, getting into his face yet again. “In fact you should fear me more."

Spike gulped, "Okay."

“Good.” Gilda said before she walked off. Crap! I'm never gonna get used to that. Spike thought.

As Spike stood in line, a teen with a red jacket stepped through the entrance, staring grimly at Spike. With a malicious grin he made his way towards Spike with a dastardly plan in mind. He pushed away a passing kid and took their drink before he cut through the line.

He stopped behind Spike, grinning as he put his plan in motion. He took the top off the cup and held it above Spike's head, drenching him in soda.

“Uaaa! What did you do that for, you jer...” Spike turned around and met the eyes of someone that he hoped to never see again.

“How does the soda feel, loser?” Garble laughed, then tossed the cup at Spike's face.

Instead of flinching, Spike held his poker face and stared at Garble.

“What do you want, Garble?” Spike asked annoyed.

“What I want to know is what you’re doing on my turf, loser.” Garble said, poking Spike's chest.

“Your turf?” Spike scoffed. “Last time I'd checked you don’t even go to school anywhere around here. And you were arrested a year ago!”

“Because of you, Namby-Pamby low life!” Garble shot with rage.

“You were trying to smash eggs of a newly discovered bird, that was also extremely rare, I must add!” Spike fired back. “And what's is up with Namby-Pamby? This isn't the 80's dude! If you're going to insult me at least use words that are up to date!”

“You can't tell me what to do, dork!” Garble said, getting angrier. “Someone ought to teach you a lesson.” He raised his fist and punched Spike square in the face. Everyone gasped as Spike fell on the ground in agony.

“Ahahah, see? Without your friends around, you're weak!” Garble laugh.

“Hey!” A voice called out from behind. “What do you think you're doing to Spike?!”

Garble turns around to see Gilda standing outside the doors of the girl’s restroom. She was indeed pissed off, but Garble didn’t recognize her field of emotion. His mind was too caught on her body. Not to mention wondering what color panties she might have.

“Well aren't you a hot piece.” Garble said in a cocky tone. “Hey, how about I finish beating this guy up and we can go somewhere else, babe?” He said walking up to her. “What do you say?”

‘Oooooh wrong move’ Spike thought, wishing he had a camcorder.

Gilda’s left eye twitched with rage at the audacity the teen had to talk to her like that. She then delivered a punch right into his stomach, causing him to fall on his knees.

“Sorry, but I'm here with Spike.” Gilda said as she walked passed the teen.

“You prefer that loser over me?” Garble choked, laying on the floor in pain.

“He's not a loser. He's my friend." Gilda said, she kneeled down to check on Spike.

“Are you okay?” She asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Spike sat there rubbing half his face, staring at Gilda with amazement.

“Uaa... I'll be fine.” He said, removing his hand revealing a black eye.

Gilda gasped. “Look what that jerk did to your eye”" She put her hand on his left cheek.

“Uaa... Seriously I'll be alright.” Spike said. “Let’s just sit down and enjoy our meals."

“But what about that guy?” Gilda asked, pointing at Garble. “I still think he needs a beating.”

“Naa… let’s get back to what we were doing. Besides he’s not worth our trouble.”

“But what about your eye?”

“Don't worry about it.” He brushed off her hand. “I’ll be fine, really! Let’s just get on with our lunch.”

Gilda stared at Spike and then at Garble, still on the ground in pain, and Spike again.

“Not worth our time?” Spike nodded in reply. She still felt somewhat unsure in Spike’s decision. She actually wanted to beat Garble some more and give him more than just a black eye. But the reassuring expression on Spike's face set her at ease. She sighed heavily. “Alright I trust you.”

Gilda helped Spike up to his feet and then they made their way away from the scene. Garble had other ideas. He limps up onto his feet with pure rage in his eyes.

“Hey where do you do you think you're going, loser?!” Garble roared as he charged towards Spike. "I'm not done with you yet!"

Garble made his way to Spike with his fist held high. Gilda saw what he was about to do and prepared to defend Spike. Though someone else beat her to the task.

Garble screeched as he was hosted up in the air by an overwhelming force. “What the hell-!”

This caught Spike's attention, causing him to turn around. “Oh hey Bulk, what's up?” He smiled.

The tall, buff weightlifter looked over back to Spike and smiled back. “Just taking out the trash, little bro.”

“Awesome dude. Thanks for keeping the community clean.” Spike gave him a thumbs up.

“Yeah!” Bulk cried out as he threw Garble out the door and into the parking lot, right on the jerk’s car. Some of the other patrons cheered at the display.

“Alright. Now that that's over, let's go eat.” Spike said with excitement.

Gilda stared between Spike and the door a few times. “What was that about?” Gilda asked confused. “How did you know that guy?”

“It's a small town. Everyone knows each other.” Spike explained. “We all have each other’s back all the time and word gets around pretty fast around here if someone got beat up or is going to be.”

“Huh.” Gilda said, surprised with the answer. “Well, let's eat then.”

“Awesome!” Spike said with his fists in the air, causing Gilda to giggle.

“You're such a dweeb.” Spike frowned.

“Order up for Spike!” Called the cashier.

“Well there's our order. Should we eat at a table or do you want to keep standing around until another jerk shows their face??" Gilda said.

“Table…” Spike muttered. He walked over and grabbed the tray. “Thanks for the food.” He said to the female teen behind the counter.

“No problem Spike.” She said with a smile. “And enjoy your date with your girlfriend.”

Spike face blazed. “She not my girlfriend! We’re just here to kill some time.”

“Yeah, sure... Let’s go with that.” She giggled. “If things goes well she might give you kiss, and if you're lucky it might have some tongue~!”

“Okay! Bye Flitter!” Spike called out quickly, before running off back to where Gilda was. “Got the food, let’s eat." He said as he came up to Gilda.

“It's about time squirt.” She said. “Beating that jerk made me hungry.”

“I bet it did. Watching you beat him made me hungry.” They both laughed.

“Come on dweeb, let's eat.” Gilda commanded, leading the way to the table.

“Alright, alright I'm going." Spike rolled his eyes. "You don't have to be bossy about it."

Gilda came to a complete halt, shifts her body around towards the short teen and bends over to eye level. “Okay then, you just try telling me what to do.” She grinned. “That is, if you can handle me?”

Spike stared deeply into her golden eyes in fear. "Okay, you're the boss." He whispered, feeling much smaller than he was.

“That’s what I thought, squirt.” She smiled as she walked passed him, patting his back.

‘At this rate, I might actually crap myself.’ Spike sighed. ‘Well at least it beats walking up laying in a ditch in the morning, that’s for sure.’

“Come on! Don’t make me come get you!”

“Okay! Okay! I'm coming” He said as he scampered behind Gilda.

This may take a while.