• Published 25th Feb 2015
  • 7,607 Views, 283 Comments

Spike Is Screwed - Geoice



when Spike accidentally tick of a high school student that goes by Gilda, what is going to do to say alive. He's a fourteen boy that helps out in library, and she is a seventeen year old girl that eats wimps like him for breakfast.

  • ...
32
 283
 7,607

What?

What Am I going to do?

Spike whimpered in fear as the older teen pinned him to the wall. He stared into her golden eyes as she stared back into his. All he can see in her scowl was her anger and his imminent death. He wished for a miracle to come to save him from being beaten to a pulp, but there’s no one that can save him now. Nor anyone that knew where he was. His friends fled, fearing for their lives, leaving him behind. He couldn't call out for help because he was afraid that Gilda would make his punishments even worse if he called out. He doubted that anyone would even hear his cries between the school buildings. He knew there was no way out. Everything leads to this point.

The worst part was when Gilda saw them peeking through the window, if he only knew it was her then he wouldn't be in this predicament. Now in her clutches, Spike trembled in fear as Gilda held him dangerously close to her face. Looking deep into his eyes as her raging hot breath slaps against his face.

Sweat begins to roll off his cheeks as she continues to stare into his eyes. Time turned from seconds to several minutes of intense terrifying silence. Spike wanted to just leave and get this over with, even if he gets injured. Even if he does lose some teeth or get a black eye, he didn't care at this point anymore. The silence was killing him and he was pretty sure she had high intentions in aspects to pain.

Spike closed his eyes, preparing for the worst. 'This is it, goodbye world.'

“Don't I know you from somewhere?” Gilda asked the quaking boy in her clutches.

Spike cracked an eye. “W-w-what?”

She pulls him even closer, nose to nose. “I said, don't I know you from somewhere?”

Spike gulped. “Uh... Hey Gilda long time no see.”

“Wait a second.” She continued to stare into Spike's emerald eyes. “You're that kid that hangs out with Rainbow Dash and those other five right?”

“Yeah, that's right. Every day after school, weekends and holidays too.” Spike nervously chuckled.

She moved her head away from Spike still holding her death glare. "What were you doing, peeking around windows?"

"Look Gilda, it's not what it seems, just hear me out!" Spike pleads, holding onto her wrists.

She brought him close again. "I'm listening."

Spike swallowed hard. “We got lost while trying to get to the bus ok!” Gilda scoffed in disbelief. “We were having our PE class in the football field honest!” He wriggled in her grasp.

“How did you get lost around the girls locker room window?” Gilda asked, eyes still full of raging fire.

“We heard you while you were hitting around in the gym. And uaa... We thought you were a guy” Spike mumbled.

“Speak up!” She yelled, causing him to flinch.

“We all thought you were a guy!” Spike shouted in panic. “The reason why we followed you to the locker room was because we were impressed by your skills. If we had known it was you and the fact it was the girl’s locker room, we wouldn't have been peeping! I'm sorry that it happened like this I promise!”

She narrowed her eyes. "You thought I was a guy?"

Spike shot his eyes open, and slapped his forehead. "Well, not anymore!" He pleaded. "I-I-I can see that you are a girl! You have nice hair, and even though you have me in a death grip, your hands are really soft." Gilda still glared down at him with her cold stare. "I see that you have boobs... I mean not like I'm looking I don’t seen anything…nor am I saying that your flat. Errrrrr!" He groaned in frustration.

I really don't want to die today.

Spike had to think of something to get out of this situation and fast. With not many options left, he said the first thing that came to his mind.

“You have a cute face.” Yeah, what backup statement that was. Oh, I'm so screwed.

“Excuse me?” Gilda asked.

‘CRAP!’ Spike thought. ‘Why did I just say that? I'll be lucky to just get a black eye if not a broken jaw.’

Gilda pondered over the information the young teen has given her. “Okay, so you and your pals were in your PE class, that's reasonable to be on Canterlot High property.” Spike nodded his head vigorously. “Then you got lost trying to find your way to the buses that do pick ups on your side of the school, probably following directions you took from those idiot seniors.”

“Well... Both, we actually got lost taking directions from two idiots, then they asked seniors where to go and we got even more lost...’ Spike chuckled nervously.

“Okay, because of two idiots you all got lost.” Gilda said sternly. “Then you heard me in the gym and watched my training through the window, and you all thought I was a guy. Afterwards you followed me around the building to the girl’s locker room, thinking it was the boy's locker room.”

Spike gulped loudly. “Uh... Yeah, that sums it up.”

“So this whole thing was just a misunderstanding, correct?”

‘Correct.” He squeaked

“Tell me why I should believe you?” She asked coldly.

Spike's eyes shrank to the size of a pine needle. “I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please believe what I'm telling you!” He shut his eyes pleading for mercy. “I didn't know it was you, honest. If we knew that we were following a girl we wouldn't…” He was interrupted by Gilda’s hand over his mouth.

“I heard you the first time dweeb.” She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. “And I believe what you said as well. Congratulations you get to live and won’t be castrated today.”

Spike sighed in relief. “Oh, thank God.”

"Besides, if I continued to toy with you like I just did." She smirked. "You already said something about my boobs, don't want to end up talking about my butt now do you?"

Spike's face blazed a bright red. "You were just toying with me! Why didn't you tell me that you believed me in the first place?"

“Because it's funny watching you squirm." She laughed.

Spike puffed. "Well, since we got that out of the way, do you think you can put me down now and get your face away from mine? It's getting a little awkward for me, and if anyone walks over here they'll think we're going to kiss or something."

Now it was Gilda’s turn to blush. "Right whatever." Then she backed away from Spike, dropping him with a solid thud.

"Never thought being so close to a girl's lips would be that scary!" Spike sighed while rubbing his rear.

Spike sat himself up from the ground. "So are we cool then?

“Hmmm... Well taking it into account that you almost saw me naked, what do you think?” She said with her arms crossed.

“I’m still deep underwater.” Spike sighed looking down.

"Deep!" She uncrossed her arms and offered a hand to Spike. "Come on I made you miss the bus, the least I can do is give you a ride home."

Spike looked at her hand apprehensively for a bit, then accepted her offer. "Alright, it beats calling my mom and explaining why I missed the bus this time."

“Oh, and one more thing.” Gilda said as she brought Spike to his feet.

“Yeah sure, what is it?” He asked. The next thing he knew, she swung her left hand smacked him across his right cheek.

“OW!” Spike yelped.

“That was for the boob remark.” She pointed at him coldly while he rubbed his red cheek.

He chuckled nervously. “Hehe... Yeah, I guess I deserved that.”How can hands so soft, hit so hard!

“Well, come on dweeb. We better get going before your friends tells your parents that you're dead.”

Spike shrugged head down. "Don't want that to happen either."

“Then come on kid.” She said as she walked past him. “We need to get going before anyone sees us.”

“That would be bad.” Spike added.

Ring

'Crap' they thought as the school doors flew open, sending a cascade of students flooding out.

The duo then made their way to the student parking lot. It wasn't easy due to the fact that the student body of the entire school was roaming around. Much to Gilda's dismay, she had to keep Spike at a very close distance the entire way to the student parking lot.

Then they reached Gilda’s car and regained their personal space. Spike rode up front with Gilda in the driver seat. She started the engine and drove off the lot, hoping that no one noticed that she had Spike in her car.

Too bad for that.

In the far corner of the school just a view away from the parking lot, a figure loomed in the shadows. The teen stared at Gilda's car as it departed from the school with disgust. He surely doesn't like the fact that Spike is getting a ride from Gilda, or being on the upperclassman’s side.

What is that Namby-pamby loser doing on my turf?

`~`

The ride was quiet for the most part for Spike. He wanted to make some small talk to pass the time, but every time he opened his mouth he ends up shutting it, lacking the words to say to her. But he didn't want to sit there and say nothing the whole time. What do you say to a girl that thought you were peeping at her?

Since Spike wasn't going to start the conversation Gilda sighed, she had to take this into her own hands.

“So how have you been?” Spike turned to face Gilda. “Other than almost peeing on yourself earlier?” She said, cocking a grin. Spike, other than that side comment, was shocked that she was trying to start a friendly conversation. Last time he saw her, she was the mother of all jerks. Busting out at all his friend that summer she came to town, then seeing her again two years later. Granted, she wanted to kill him during their encounter. Now she wanted to get to know him? The only close contact he had with her was being shoved out of the way.

“Um... Fine I guess.” Spike awkwardly answered. "Other than my friends thinking I'm dead. They'll be in for a good one tomorrow to see me resurrected.” He grinned, making her laugh. Ok she's laughing, now I'm truly scared.

Author's Note:

This is awesome isn't it my friends. And I see that there is a buch of fav, but as many up votes yet. Maybe for some they forgotten to punch the like button in the face like a boss. Or in need to put more chapters to convince them to punch the like button in the face.

Also how well Spike deal with Gilda by his side and like he be axle to tell his friends that he is not dead. And why is Pip out of character. All can be reviled if you punch the like button in the face like a boss!