• Published 25th Feb 2015
  • 7,620 Views, 283 Comments

Spike Is Screwed - Geoice



when Spike accidentally tick of a high school student that goes by Gilda, what is going to do to say alive. He's a fourteen boy that helps out in library, and she is a seventeen year old girl that eats wimps like him for breakfast.

  • ...
32
 283
 7,620

Help

The bell rang and the students of Canterlot Jr. High flooded out the doors with cheer. Many of which instantly pulled out their phones to call a friend to hang out or help with homework. Everyone loaded into their parent’s cars and buses ready to leave school grounds… well almost everyone.

Fifteen minutes ago,

A group of five boys ran along the edge of the Jr. High district, within the Canterlot High property. They were in their last class that took place at the high school football field. Usually they have more than enough time to catch the bus but on this day, fearing they would be late, someone suggested they take a shortcut. When they could finally tell up from down they had found themselves on the opposite end from where they had to be. Now Spike, Rumble, Pipsqueak, Snips and Snails are running along trying to get to the buses on time.

“This is all your fault Snails." Snips said as they jogged their way through the campus.

“No, it's your fault. You're the one that said turn left at those doors.” The taller boy bickered to his shorter friend.

“You were the one that said it was a good idea to go through the lunch room!” Snips shot back.

“You're the one that asked those seniors for directions!” Snails returned with fire.

“How was I supposed to know that they were lying to us?”

“When they said cut through the girls restroom, you idiot!”

“No you're the idiot!”

“You're a bigger one!”

The shortest one in the cluster, Pipsqueak had enough of the two’s rambling. "Stop it, both of you!" Pip said in his British accent. “We get it, but don't we all make mistakes from time to time. If we keep fighting like this we'll get nowhere in life. You're both friends, don't fight over things that don't matter."

The group recovering from Pipsqueak's outburst, all nodded their heads in agreement with his words.

“Snips I'm sorry for the outbreak, I didn't mean it.” Snails apologized to his companion still running along the campus walkways.

“I'm sorry too bud, if anything I'm the idiot here.” Snips said, laughing under his breath.

“Oh no, I was the one that messed up here, I'm the idiot.” Snails said.

Oh no... Spike thought. The fight then reloaded for the second match. He rolled his emerald green eyes in annoyance. They’re worse than Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

“No! I'm the bigger idiot!” Snips fired.

“I'm a bigger one than you!” Snails countered.

“I'm a bigger one than you'll ever be in your whole life!” Snips yelled.

Then the fight went on, each of them blurting out things that many would regret to the end. The battle raged with fire as they claimed their own mistakes in life.

“I told Cheerilee that my fish ate my homework! Beat that!” Snails shot out.

Several pointless examples of self-stupidity later.

“I said that the president needed my textbooks for a week! Ha, I got detention for that!" Snips smiled with false pride.

“I sent her a valentine card on Easter Sunday!”

“I stare at her butt in class every day instead of paying attention!” Snails said with his battle cry.

The whole group came to a sudden halt next to some windows that lead to the gym. They stared at Snails, bewildered by what they had just heard from their friend. All of their jaws were hanging open with their right eyebrow held high. They all stood in silence, no one brave enough to even speak one syllable. Time passed to what seemed like eons, the air tainted with the taste of awkward. It was so intense that it could stop even Pinkie's wildest parties dead in its tracks. Then Snips looked down at his watch.

“Hey guys” Snips said, breaking the tension. “Would you look at that? The coach lets us out early we actually have ten minutes till the bus leaves. How bout that?” Grim glares spread throughout the group.

Then everyone, except for Snails, whacked Snips upside the head with full force. "You're the idiot!" They yelled.

“We all got worked up over missing the bus because we thought we were late. Now you tell us that we still have time, all that for what!?” Rumble shouted, clutching his fist in anger.

“Hey, take it easy it’s not like something went terribly wrong, right?” Spike said, trying to calm Rumble before he beats Snips to pulp.

“Do you have any idea who I ran into while we were following his directions!” Rumble stated with his face blazing.

“You ran ahead of us to the doors and then when you came back out you didn't say anything.” Spike said. “Who did you run into?”

Rumble sighed squishing his face with his hand. He looked down at his feet trying to think of the words to the event that took place in the girl’s restroom room.

“I ua... kind of ran into...Cloudchaser and Flitter.” He murmured.

“Who?” They asked.

“Cloudchaser and Flitter...” Rumble replied.

“One more time.” Spike said.

“And this this time a little louder.” Pip added

“Yeah, you kind of sound like my friend Fluttershy.” Spike chuckled.

'How I got paired up with six girls in the first place is still beyond me,' Spike thought.

Rumble inhales deeply. “I ran into Cloudchaser and Flitter..." He shifted where he stood.

“Right when they were...” He gulped. “While they had their shirts off and were adjusting their bras.”

They all stared at their flustered friend. Dead silence filled the atmosphere

“Well, that was a higher aspect of your day." Spike chuckled, earning a glare from Rumble.

“Well, at least it can't get any worse than that, right?”

Rumble face was still beet red. "Are you kidding me!? How am I supposed to look at them straight in the eye ever again?"

Abruptly the group was frightened by the sounds of a fight, however they couldn't see anyone else other than themselves. Curious as to what the commotion was about, they followed the source of the sound. Steadily they tip-toed their way toward the sound, their pace slowing down as they drew closer and closer, still fearful of what it could be. The echoes grew louder and louder each passing second, as they cowered behind each other with Spike in front.

Tension continued to rise as they approached the corner of the building that the sound seemed to resonate from. The heat of fear roared within their minds. Quicker than they imagined they reached the end Peering over the side, expecting to see some kind brutal brawl, they found that there was no one there. No blood or bodies that could have been left after what was thought to be a massacre.

A smack drew their attention to a nearby window. They cautiously proceeded toward the window. Despite the festering fear, their curiosity was far greater. They peer over to see the unknown horror, expecting a possible mutilation. When they finally are there and see around the corner they find a figure punching a sand bag just below where they were peering.

“Wow…” They muttered as they watched the individual beat the sand bag with unimaginable force. All the fear washed away as they witness groundbreaking tactics that would easily put any one of them in the hospital. They couldn't identify the mystery person due to the fact that the individual was wearing a cap covering their face. Swing after swing the unidentified personnel punched the sand bag, knocking off bits of dust with each killer blow. The astonishing speed left the group stuck into place with their jaws hung open.

“Whoa, look at all those hits that guy is laying out!” Snails said in awe.

“No, what about those high kicks he's doing, now that's awesome.” Snips said.

“If you guys fight one more time I'll see if I can do those moves,” Rumble said staring them down. Snips and Snails had excitement in their eyes. “And you two would make the perfect idiots to knock around!” He stared into their souls, grinding his teeth with eyes that would scare the hell out of a psychopath.

“Understand?” The two gulped, then nodded their heads. “Good.” Rumble smiled then turned back to the mysterious character like nothing happened.

Spike and Pip glanced at one another shocked. They didn't even know Rumble had a single angry bone in his little body. They shrugged it off as him finally reaching the end of his rope with the duo today, then resumed watching the violence.

Eventually the unknown candidate started to grow tired of their training session. The group watched as the boxer stretch out its arms, then retreated into the nearby locker room.

“There he goes! Let's follow.” Rumble said.

“Wait, why do we need to follow him?” Spike speculated.

“So we can find out who this guy is, dude.” Rumble exclaimed, then proceeded to find another window.

Pipsqueak followed after Rumble curious as to who the person of interest was. Spike shrugged and started to move along with them until he noticed that Snips and Snails were still frozen in place. He waved his hand in front of them, but he got no response. He snaps his fingers and still silence. So Spike had to resort to the only thing he can think of to break the ice. He raised hand high and slashed it across both of them in the face, knocking them out of their trance.

“OW! What was that for?” They both said in agony.

“We're going to see who this guy is.” Spike said bluntly with crossed arms. “Are you coming or what?”

The two pondered for a little bit then nodded. Spike then proceed to where Pip and Rumble headed in pursuit of the unknown boxer. The three eventual caught up with Pip and Rumble. They were staring inside a window on the opposite side of the building. Spike casually walked up to them, but Snips and Snails kept their distance from Rumble as they all looked inside.

“So where is the guy anyways, I don't see him.” Rumble said.

"Wait, over there near the lockers." Pipsqueak pointed to the lockers where the mystery guy was. The individual was standing in front of their locker getting out various items such as soap, shampoo, and a towel.

“I think he's going to take a shower.” Rumble whispered.

“Uh... guys do any of you find the room is a little strange?” Spike exclaimed

The group taking heed of Spike's words looked around the interiors of the locker room. There were various skirts laying around the room, along with a large number of track shorts. A few bras and panties were laid out around the floor left near the showers. After a few moments the guys began to compose their thoughts, and realized.

THIS IS THE GIRLS LOCKER ROOM!

After realizing where they had followed the character, they brought their attention back to the primary point of interest. She had already discard her cap and bulky jacket revealing the feminine features on her face, not to mention her curves.

"Wait I know her, that's Gilda!" He whispered, unintentionally tapping the glass.

Gilda had already removed her shirt, revealing her sport bra, when she heard the tap. She then noticed the five boys peeping through the window, their expressions quickly change into fear knowing that they were just caught.

Anger blazed in her eyes. “You!” Gilda screeched, causing the guys to yelp, jumping backwards.

“Should we tell her that we thought she was a guy?” Rumble asked his doomed friends.

“Yeah sure we can do that, then we can all go see the sound of music together,” Spike scorned. “Read the fine print! She thinks we were peeping at her in the locker room from the window! Right when she was taking off her clothes to take a shower.” He grabbed Rumble shoulders and violently shaking as Spike continued. “I Pinkie promise you that she is out for our blood dude, and she won't rest till we are all dead! Then she'll mount our heads over her fireplace!” The whole group gulped.

Then the guys heard doors bursting open as if by some kind of explosion. They swung their heads towards the doors barley on their hinges with Gilda running out after them, with death in her eyes. "What do you dwebs think you're doing!?" She roared

“Ah! What do we do?” They screeched in fear, except for Pip who already started running away from the bloodthirsty beast. The group acknowledged that the little one left the pack and raced after him. “Wait for us!”

“Where do you pervs think you're going!?” Gilda roared as she pursued the five boys.

The guys ran as fast as they could away from the teen with the rage of a ferocious griffin. They ran all around the campus trying to escape death. Inside of garbage cans and behind trees. All spots having any hope of safety remained fruitless. Each time they’d hide she always seemed to find them at all corners of the school. And each time she gets one step closer to grabbing them.

The whole thing went on for a span of five minutes of constant cowering for their lives, screaming in fear, in running like thieves. The guys fled behind a trash bin, catching their breath.

“I think we lost her back at the library.” Rumble panted. “We only have...pant pant...four minutes. Pant pant...until the...pant pant...bus leaves.” He sighed

“We need to...pant pant...get to the bus...pant pant...before it leaves us here to die.” Snips said, on the verge of vomiting. “But where is it?”

“Spike don't you have some friends here that can hide us or something?” Pip asked laying on the concrete.

“Sorry guys, Twilight and the others are in class and if we go in there and disrupt them, they can get in trouble.” The group sighs.

“Hey!” A voice called out to them from behind. “ Yes, you boys from the Jr high, get your butts to the buses right now, look head on over to the Football field. There is a road right next to it that leads right into the bus pick up.” Said the janitor as he dumped his trash in the bin. “Come on, you boys, get going a nice day to yah.”

As soon as the janitor was out of hearing range, the group scolded Snips and Snails for their ignorance.

“Ok, let’s get going we need to get to the buses before she finds us.” Spike announced. “If we don't get out of this, you are going to be our shield.” He pointed at the duo grimly.

Rumble looked over the trash can. “Ok the Football field isn't too far from here. If we run pass that alleyway, we can make it out of here.”

They all nodded in agreement while looking over the bin to see if the coast was clear. Confirming that she wasn't around, one by one they tiptoed their way to the next building. They rounded the corner stealthily with Spike at the back of the line. Each of them peered over the side spotting their destination.

“Ok, it's right over there guys.” Rumble Said. “We just need to run across and we're home free.”

“Right.” Spike whispered. Suddenly he felt someone’s heavy hot breath on his neck. “Snips, stop breathing on me.”

“Spike, that’s not me. It’s probably Snips doing that”

“I’m right in front of you Snips!” Snails muttered, while the rest of the rolled their eyes.

“Wait, how are any of you supposed to be breathing on my neck when I’m in the back of the line…?”

A sudden heavy wave of silence passed through the alley. Their eyes wide as dinner plates as sweat rolled off their faces and their jaws hung open. They unanimously turned, slowly, trembling in fear as they stared into the eyes of death.

Gilda stood before them with a malicious expression on her face. She cracked her knuckles sending chills down their spines.

“So, who's first to die”" She grabbed Spike by the collar with one hand. “How ‘bout you shorty?”

He whimpered fearfully, “Run guys run,” but they were already gone. "Hey wait don't leave me here! Come back!” He cried out.

He looked back into Gilda’s eyes. He felt like the smallest thing in the world, desperately trying to get out of her grasp. She clutched his collar like dog on a short leash, locking tighter and tighter not giving him any chance of freedom.

She pushes him against the brick wall, feet dangling above ground, staring at him coldly. He continued to struggle in her grip, but couldn’t get her fingers to budge the slightest bit. Spike began to feel utterly terrified as she brought him closer to her face death raging in her eyes. He desperately wanted to escape her grasp, wiggling again and again as she continued to stare at him into the windows of his soul.

Her face came mere centimeters to Spike’s, her hot breath puffs against his face sending him to a standstill. Gilda inspected the young teen’s face using her right hand, grabbing his chin, turn his head side to side studying his facial features. His body motionless in her grasp close to wetting himself in her hands.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" She asked the trembling boy.

‘Mother’ Spike thought in fear as the older teen held him on the wall. ‘How am I supposed get out of this alive? I wish I was a dog then maybe I can make it out of this.’

Author's Note:

Please hit the like icon if you want more of this. Really please do that its a easy to click icon and I want it to be featured.