• Published 12th Feb 2015
  • 437 Views, 0 Comments

The Girl Withing the Pink Balloon - Ponyess



Pinkie Pie has a secret Dungeon, Invitees only. A while back, she had the idea to go out into the world outside to see others. Going from the Dungeon felt natural to her. In this case, she wanted a new mate to play with.

  • ...
 0
 437

Balloons are Prologue: 1

Author's Note:

Pinkie Pie's POV

Who doesn’t know my love for throwing parties by now? Parties are fun, and Ponies are laughing. How could that possibly ever be bad? I don’t know, and I don’t think I really care.

Music is good for parties, with that, Vinyl Scratch had turned into a special friend of mine. I guess she had been a special friend of ours for a good while, by now. She had clearly proven herself at the Battle of the Bands, when Sunset Shimer asked her for help against the Sirens. I am happy to see her turning her life around, and for good.


Aside from the fact that basically everyone in Anthroville are my friends, some are more special and closer than others. Twilight Sparkle, our new Princess, Rarity, our Fasionista, Fluttershy, the caretaker of all the local Critters, Applejack, who makes the Cider, Rainbow Dash who keeps the weather in check.

Of course, the Cakes are very dear and special to me, they gave me my job, which I earn by helping them out, and it is a great spot to see everyone on a regular basis. There are Aloe and Lotus, who owns and runs our SPA Rarity loves to go to every so often. Naturally, Celestia and Luna are very special to me as well.


Not all parties are for foals and underage individuals. Some of these may benefit from a Dungeon, but since I knew of no such establishment in Anthroville, it was up to me to make that happen. Knowing everyone in Anthroville hinted towards no such establishment was actually available. Since Anthroville is a fairly young community, and mainly the Earth Ponies, it wasn’t really all that much of a shock to me.

Once I had found the estate, where my Dungeon could be housed, I pooled my resources for this. I realised, it did not take me all that long, even with the price level as high as it is. I never charged anyone directly for the parties, it simply is not me. I just couldn’t bring myself to ask anyone to pay. Since I am the only Pony throwing parties, there is no point in selling materials for parties either. I don’t even charge for the food, pastries or drinks at my parties.


To my surprise, I had a few patrons readily ponying for all the worth of the establishment. Not that I even asked them openly. Maybe some Ponies are not as greedy, or bad as one is lead to believe, based on occupation and rumours. A certain Mr. Filthys may be one such Stallion. Both Princess Celestia and Twilight Sparkle were eager to throw in their bits worth. If they knew or understood the intents and purposes, but Celestia is way too experienced and knowledgeable to fall for simple tricks anyway.


Of course I have a nice, brightly lit lobby up front on the ground level. The supplies are stored on the second floor, the actual Dungeon is in the basement. Twilight Sparkle helped me dig out the rooms I turn into the Dungeon.

The lobby did require more glass windows than both Rarity’s Carousel Boutique and Aloe and Lotus’ SPA taken together, just to maintain my regular cheerful air. The ceiling is covered with blue balloons, while the floor is white silver Oak tree. The furniture and decoration were made out of pink Beech wood.


The stairs down to the basement are crafted out of highly polished black stone in order to instill just the right feel to it. It is after all a Dungeon, not a Party Hall or a Kindergarten.

Just seamless black stone, polished to a glistering high gloss finish even Rarity could compliment. Nothing is left to chance. Chance is for Gamblers, I’m no gambler.

Of course, I still do keep a good stock of my special balloons, but also restraints, tubes, plugs, gags and any other accessory to the game. Naturally, I had to ask Twilight to help me enchant most of these items, in order for them to work ideally, for what I had in mind. Save the balloons, that is, but these are my very own speciality.

I keep the accessories in a room in the back. There is another room to the right and left of the accessory storage, where I just hide, when I take a special trip to otherworldly places. With that said, this is where I am right now. The door locked from within, thus the door soon slipped out of sight, one of the more fancy enchantments as complement from Twilight Sparkle.


Standing alone in the room, the key turned, I see the sign of the door slipping out of view, just as she told me it would do. I had gone down to the basement, all by myself, the door to the lobby locked behind me. I need a moment to myself.

First I poke the wall, not the stonewall, but the one before me. The breach is that one special sensation I just can’t put a finger to. Seeing as to how the gap opened up before me, just as it always did, with the side of a sipper. I step through, only to find myself in a small room, isolated and lonely. Yet, the door is open. I step out of the room, allowing my sense lead me to where I felt an urge to go.

A few doors down the hall, I hear sobbing from a lonely girl. The sense of abandon and loneliness would have torn me apart, if not for the fact, I know I can give her that one good time to pull her back into the world, at least for long enough to give her a chance.

Since she is engulfed in her emotions and shrouded too deeply in her lonely sorrow, I merely open the door. She could not have replied or responded anyway. Yet, she needs that one helping hand.

Speaking of helping hand, the one thing I can start with, is to place a warm hand on her shoulder. From there, I merely wait for her to ecknowledge me and my presence.

Hearing her sobbing softening and slowing down, before she finally turns her head towards me. Giving me the look of one who doubted the sensation, as if I simply could not have been there. Is that part of the reason to her feeling this low?


“Is this a dream?” she finally asked, as she had gathered the air, and courage to finally put words to her doubts.

“No, silly. I’m here, and for you. I want to give you a good time!” I quietly worded.

“You mean the effects or the emotions are crowding the room so badly, I can’t feel anything else in here?” she inquired.

“Sounds just about right. Now you need to see and feel something very different. I think I have just the place for you!” I pointed out.

“Oh? Then I guess I don’t really have anything to lose, by following you!” she responded.

“Right this way. Don’t worry, I will not let go. Just a few doors away!” I offered.

“I guess I have seen enough of this room!” she stated as she rose to her hooves.

“At least, I can promise you will see something very different from what you have seen here and what you would be expecting!” I pointed out, with the little noises of our four hooves towards the sterile floor under us.

“You mean something more otherworldly, than someone who actually care a single bit for me?” she responded in suspended disbelief.

“Yeah. Although I guess that is enough of a challenge for you to take in?” I suggested as I opened the door to the room, where I had entered into her realm of possibilities, or was it impossibilities in her case.


“Uh, did you paint a sipper on the wall?” she merely gasped as she entered the room, then closed the door behind herself.

“No, that is your exit out of here. Or your entrance to an entirely new and very different world!” I merely pointed out, as I pulled her hand to feel the brightly pink and iridescent sipper that was not quite on the wall, but mere inches into the room.

“Since this place has nothing bad bad memories in the first place, I guess I could as well see how deep your rabit whole would go?” she responded with a slight hint of enthusiasm to it, as she felt the strange soft elasticity to the material the sipper was made out of.

Then she bravely stepped through into the room on the other side, still with her hand firmly locked around the strange object she perceived as a sipper. Naturally, I followed her through.


“Uh, but why is there a lock and key in a wall?” she gasped, as she saw the strangely out of place occurrence.

“Because the door is locked. I will show you in just a moment!” I pointed out.

--- --- ---

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment