• Published 10th Feb 2015
  • 8,365 Views, 25 Comments

Diplomatic Opportunity - Hardcover



Discord disrupts Celestia's meeting with the Saddle Arabian Delegate

  • ...
33
 25
 8,365
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

Hawt. The only critique I really have is that the word "swell" is used quite a bit: words like "bulge", "expand", those words work as well. Very nice.

Vanilla:Kinky-->chocolate: ?

This was so fucked up.

Would read again.

Kinky, kinky all the way! Vanilla is not even a real flavor.

5613920 Nobody cares SHAMELESS CLOP ALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAY! :D:D:D:D:D Sorry...

5613920 You know, I was wondering if anyone would ask. I might add an ending just for your sake.

Now I want to know if this becomes a common thing between the two...

Maybe Celestia plays hard to get in diplomacatic relations and he "convinces her" with sex.

5615738
Maybe sex becomes Celestia's trump card for diplomatic conundrums with the leaders of the other kingdoms.
Suddenly the minotaurs, gryphons and others become much more friendly with Equestria!
Aaaaaall thanks to Discord.

5613920 Ask and ye shall receive. The political situation now has a resolution.

5618172 Very good. Plot devices deserve to be addressed. Carry on.

Damn, that was pretty hot! I don't think you needed to have two versions, but I enjoyed both. Great story, and congrats on the Feature! Would love to see more stories involving the Saddle Arabians, clop-wise or not. :moustache:

5619167 I took it as meaning "without kinks." Sure, a threesome might be considered kinky, but in comparison with what the kinky version is, I think vanilla is an apt descriptor.

Just as I would expect from a whore like her.

Fuck yeah, Dislestia party +1. Hot, hot, hot! Alas, that i have but one upvote to give.

This fic is just so awesome. There needs to be more moments of weakness where Celestia just swallows her pride and indulges herself. Great job!

Sensible and good ending.

Oh, and hawt.

Login or register to comment