• Published 7th Feb 2015
  • 740 Views, 13 Comments

Applejack and Skeleton Bloom's Wild Ride - Protopony350



She is fire. She is death. She is coming for the apples. The end is near! Also Apple Bloom is a Skeleton.

  • ...
4
 13
 740

Battle and Apple Kings or something

CHAPTER 3


THE BATTLE OF THE APPLE LORDS






Twilight Sparkle stood motionless before the Apple Eaters.

"W...what are you doing?" Twilight asked as the monsters approached.

"EAT!" They all said in unison.

"Oh NO, this is TERRIBLE!" Yelled Pinkie Pie.

"Pinkie Pie? What are you doing here?" Asked Princess Twilight Sparkle of Equestria.

"What do you mean silly? I've been here the whole time!" Replied Pinkie with a smile.

"But I was-" Tried to said Twilight before she was cut off.

"I'VE BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME!" Insisted Pinkie Pie who was here the entire time and i totally didn't forget to write her into the story.

At that moment the barn ceiling collapsed. Also they were in the barn. Also it was on fire.

"DIG!" Screamed Pinkie. Twilight was in agreement so they began to dig.

And thus the "Journey to the Core" had begun.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Applejack wept uncontrollably on the ground as the beast closed in.

"BLECH, BLRERT, SPLOOOOOOO!" Said Apple Bloom as she attempted to speak using her missing lips and scorched vocal cords.

"Y...........................................................................................................................................................................................you're right Apple Bloom, we can't give up!" And Applejack was ready to fight!

The Apple Reaper lifted it's mighty trunk, and slashed at Applejack with great force.

"APPLE BLOOM, WE NEED TO COMBINE OUR POWER!" And so she grabbed Apple Bloom by the leg and tossed her at the monster!

"GLURBGLURRRR!" Apple Bloom gargled as she burst into even MORE fire because of the intense force of the attack!

"You shall never reach the portal!" Declared the Apple Reaper as it lifted it's spider leg into the air and brought it crashing down, missing Applejack by inches.

It was at this moment that Apple Bloom made contact with the monsters right bat wing, and destroyed it.

"NO! HOW DARE YOU? YOU HAVE TAKEN FLIGHT FROM ME!" The beast launched a poison spore at Applejack in anger.

"THIS IS THE END FOR YOU!" Applejack jumped onto the motorcycle and sped to the speed of apples!

"NO! THIS CAN'T BE!" The Apple Reaper swung its mighty claws at Applejack, but hit Apple Bloom instead.

"GRAGGLE!" She was REALLY on fire. And also you can see most of her bones now. She's like mostly bones.

Applejack drove up the creatures tail, and pulled an apple out of her bag.

"TAKE THIS YOU VARMINT!" She yelled as she tossed the apple into the Apple Reaper's exhaust port.

"YOU'LL NEVER WIN!" And with that the monster exploded.

"And that's how ya make applesauce!" She said.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Said a bunch of the minions at that line.

And back to the flashback!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Rainbow Dash was crying on the ground and was also being swarmed by Apple Seekers.

"You PINEAPPLES!" She yelled. This was a huge insult to apples. Pineapples are like the "blackface" of apples. It's really really offensive. Applejack would be kicking the crap out of her if she had heard that.

Rainbow flew into the air and was glowing.

"FINAL RAINBOW!" She yelled as she flashed a bright yellow and all of the Apple Seekers exploded.

"I'll see you again......" Said Rainbow Dash as a single tear rolled down her horse face.

She exploded into sparkly dust.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Applejack watched the flashback in horror.


"AW COME ON NOW HOW MANY OF MY FRIENDS ARE GONNA GET APPLED?" She said with tears.

Skeleton Bloom didn't say anything.

"Also I'm going to kick her dusty remains for that 'Pineapple' remark."