• Published 7th Feb 2015
  • 4,438 Views, 765 Comments

The Rainboom Thieves - KingJoltik



In an alternate world, the Mane Six are master thieves known as the Rainbooms!

  • ...
17
 765
 4,438

PreviousChapters Next
The Scarlet Pearls and the Crystal of the Leopard. (Part 2 of 2)

“Okay girls, showtime.” said Twilight on her headset. “Remember, this our riskiest heist yet so be careful.”

“We know pardner, don't worry about a thing.” said Applejack.

“Yeah Twilight. Don't worry so much.” said Rainbow.

“Silly Rainbow Dash! Worrying is always Twilight's job!” said Pinkie.

“Thanks Pinkie.” said Twilight sarcastically. “Alright, enough small talk. How does it look?”

“Just as you said, they have guards on both rooftops Twilight.” responded Rainbow Dash.

“Okay, according to my contacts and info I've gathered they will start the exchange at three pm. That's ten minutes from now.”

“Okay.” responded the four. Rarity was sitting nearby Twilight, watching the situation. Twilight and Rarity slowly watched the clock as 3 pm came. “Okay girls, it's 3pm, however, we will wait ten more minutes. They have to think their meeting is going well.”

Ten minutes slowly passed as the four readied themselves. Fluttershy trembled as she held the Sleep orb in her hooves.

“Don't panic Fluttershy, your job will soon be over.” said Twilight calmly.

“I know, I'm sorry.” said Fluttershy meekly.

“Don't worry darling, it'll all work out.” said Rarity.

“Okay, it's been ten minutes. Do it now!” commanded Twilight.

Rainbow and Fluttershy flew down over the two rooftops and threw the sleep orbs down immediately. The sleep gas expanded all over both rooftops as the guards there slowly fell over.

“It's done!” yelled Rainbow.

“Understood.” said Twilight. “Fluttershy, get out of there. Pinkie, you're up!”

“Okkie-dokie!” said Pinkie with a salute. She then pulled out two cannons and began to aim them. “Preparing to fire!”

“Go!”

“Boom!” yelled Pinkie as both cannons fired at the same time.

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

Fireworks went up over the two bridges, caking it with sound. The two mafia leaders who had been sitting at a table, debating immediately yelled at their subordinates. Fire Jelly, the leader of the Fire Mafia with his huge cigar in his mouth and deluxe tuxedo, began yelling at the other leader Leaf Paper.

“You tricked me Leaf! So ya want a war huh?!”

“Shut it Fire! You think you can take me on?!” yelled Leaf Paper as smashed his glass of champagne while wearing his deluxe double brazed suit.

“Why you little...!” said Fire with both bosses noticed tons of smoke coming from both bridges. Pinkie's smoke orbs had successfully hit their targets.

“So you think you can contain me in this building huh?!” yelled Fire.

“That's it! Men, kill these pieces of garbage!” yelled Leaf.

“Kill them!” yelled Fire.

Both sets of mafia ponies began fighting each other. Gun shots, punches, kicks and other acts of violence filled the room. Both bosses grabbed a few men and their respective treasures and began running. Fire Jelly ran down the stairs yelling at his men. At the bottom of the building, Applejack sneaked through the secret entrance Twilight had set up. She slowly looked for a spot to hide. Applejack crouched down in a comfortable spot and got ready for a fight. Fire Jelly then entered the floor she was on. He had two men with him along with a briefcase.

“There it is.” said Applejack to herself.

The three mafia ponies descended the stairs and Applejack jumped in front of the three. Applejack then stared the three down as the three stopped in front of her. Applejack had a disguise ring on, so the three didn't know what she truly looked like.

“Who are you? So other pony Leaf hired?”

“Nope pardner, just somepony a bit smarter than lousy ponies like you.”

“Alright you green earth pony, kill her boys!”

Both stallions charged her, but she was ready. Right before they both tried to punch her she turned around and bucked her hindlegs into them.

WHAM!

Both stallions went flying into the wall and were knocked out instantly.

“Stupid city folk. Now, hand over the briefcase.”

“Grrr....never!” yelled Fire.

Fire charged her, however, Fire was never a good fighter and this situation was no different. Applejack beat him without trying.

“I got the goods.” said Applejack.

“Good job.” said Twilight. “Pinkie is ready to pick you up.”

Minutes before...

Leaf began his ascension up the building with his briefcase in tow.

“Alright you two, get ready to call those stinking pegasi!”

“Yes sir!”

Rainbow was waiting at the second to last floor. Rainbow tensed up her body, remembering her last fight. It wasn't really a fight, more of a beating, but this time would be different.

“I'll win, I know it.” she said to herself.

Leaf came up with his two guards. The three stood surprised for a second as a disguise ringed Rainbow Dash stood before them.

“Hi! Ready to rumble?!”

“What the? Get her!” yelled Leaf.

Leaf's guards charged her. Rainbow's wings opened up and she charged one the guards.

SLAM!

The guard fell over, beaten. She then turned to the other guard.

“Let's go!”

The other guard then charged and punched her.

POW!

Another hoof then began to hit her, then Rainbow stopped her hoof and hit him back.

POW!

Leaf ran up the stairs in a panic. Rainbow continued her fight as she slammed the other guard into a pillar. The guard then slumped over, beaten. Rainbow then flew up the stairs to Leaf. Leaf then got outside the building only to realize his pegasi to escape were all asleep.

“This can't be happening...why was I born a earth pony.....?” said Leaf to himself.

“Too bad.” said Rainbow behind him with a huge smile on his face. “So sad.”

“Oh no...”

POW!

“Got the goods!” said Rainbow.

“Get out of there.” said Twilight.

Rainbow flew thru the clouds in the sky. Pinkie ran the carriage to the hideout. Soon both ponies were at the hideout.

“Aw yeah! We rule!”

“YAY! WE WON!”

The six then went to the meeting table as both put the briefcases on the table. Twilight immediately jimmied the briefcases opened.

“Alright, let's see the goods.” said Twilight.

The six then saw the treasures. The Scarlet Pearls and Crystal of the Leopard.

“We did it!”

Later...

Both bosses were found by the police. The fireworks caused several ponies nearby to call the police. The three mafias had been arrested. Trixie oversaw the arrest.

“Trixie does not like this....the Rainbooms are back.” said Trixie.

“I agree.” said the police chief. “This does help the city though.”

“Trixie would like to ask you not to praise thieves.”

“I know Trixie, but I can't help it. With all three bosses gone, organized crime will go down in Manehatten.”

“Trixie knows that...”

A few days later....

A small filly walked off the train station of Manehatten. She looked around at the large buildings. “Wow, so this is Manehatten.” she said to herself. “Much bigger than Ponyville. Now, I wonder if I can find my destiny here...”

Author's Note:

Finally done, sorry about the lack of the updates. The lack of updates will continue for a little while. Also, the little filly will be important later. Trust me.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

PreviousChapters Next