• Published 7th Feb 2015
  • 4,440 Views, 765 Comments

The Rainboom Thieves - KingJoltik



In an alternate world, the Mane Six are master thieves known as the Rainbooms!

  • ...
17
 765
 4,440

PreviousChapters Next
The Scarlet Pearls and the Crystal of the Leopard. (Part 1 of 2)

All five girls just sat there, their jaws dropped with their eyes wide open.

“Ah Twi, Did you suggest fer us to steal from both mafia bosses?” asked Applejack with caution.

“Yes. I did say it was the crazy plan.”

“You sure did darling.” said Rarity.

“Wow....That's awesome Twilight! Let's do it!” yelled Rainbow.

“Yeah! Let's do it!” exclaimed Pinkie.

“Hold on there pardners!” replied Applejack quickly.

“Indeed darlings! Please slow down!”

“C'mon you two. Doesn't that sound awesome?” asked Rainbow.

“I...um...would like to hear the plan first Twilight.” said Fluttershy meekly.

“Okay. Girls, please calm down. At least me explain the plan alright?”

“Ugh...fine....” moped Rainbow Dash.

“Alright, let me first explain how this was even possible. After our last two heists against the Reef Mafia, certain events happened after we left for three months. First, the Reef Mafia, seeing that they had lost a huge portion of money and two of its top members arrested being the one who posed as the bank manager and the one who was guarding the diamond. After this, a mafia war almost happened, however the Leaf Mafia were able to successfully kill the Reef Mafia leader before the war started. After this, the Reef Mafia fell apart and their territories in Manehatten started to be grabbed by both the Fire and Leaf Mafias. This in turn, created a power vacuum in Manehatten. In fact, most members of the Reef Mafia have either joined the Fire Mafia or the Leaf Mafia. However, this in turn almost caused another mafia war, entirely over territory control. However, the amount of new ponies in both mafias gave the police the chance they could get and they arrested a ton of mafia ponies due to the mafia being unable to organize a huge number of ponies in a short amount of time. Now, thanks to the disguise ring, I was able to make a few contacts in the mafia and I found out something extraordinary. One week from now, both mafia leaders are going to meet and do an exchange as a sign that they will not go to war against each other. The Fire Mafia will be giving the Leaf Mafia three Scarlet Pearls.”

“Scarlet Pearls?! The mafia owns such rare gems?!” excalimed Rarity.

“Indeed, for the ponies in here that don't know, Scarlet Pearls are rare pearls that pure white except for a scarlet stripe on the pearl. It is believed that little less than hundred exist in the world today. Just one pearl alone goes for ten million bits.”

“Ten mil? For a pearl?” asked Rainbow.

“Yes, the reason is because the species of oyster that grows the pearl, Dragon Oysters, are believed to be extinct due to excessive hunting.”

“Excessive hunting? Ya mean ponies killed them all?” asked Applejack.

“Yes, it is believed that they all died over a hundred years ago.”

“So if the Fire Mafia is giving those pearls, what are the Leaf Mafia giving to the Fire Mafia?”

“They will be giving the Crystal of the Leopard.”

“Crystal of the Leopard?”

“Yes, out of the three Mafias that are in Manehatten, well, now there are two, anyways, the Leaf Mafia is the youngest of the mafias. The Leaf Mafia was founded by a bunch of bank and museum robbers for Las Pegasus. They robbed several artifacts worth millions before the moved to Manehatten and started their own mafia. The Crystal of the Leopard is one of their robberies. It is said to be worth thirty million bits.”

“So three 10 million pearls and a 30 million crystal is being exchanged?”

“Yes. The crystal was said to have been carved from the fangs of the snow leopards that lived near the Crystal Empire over five hundred years ago.”

“Wow...both mafias got some cool stuff.” said Rainbow.

“Yes, and both the pearls and the crystal are our targets for this heist.”

“Awesome!” said Rainbow.

“Hold on darling, I'm pretty sure the mafia will be protecting both treasures at all costs. This sounds even crazier every minute.” said Rarity.

“Ah agree with Rarity.” said Applejack.

“Um...girls. We haven't heard the plan yet.” said Fluttershy.

“Oh yeah..”

“Sorry darling.”

“It's fine.” said Twilight as she began pointing to the maps and disguise rings. “Alright girls, This is the plan. The meeting will take place in neutral mafia territory. It takes place in a building with two bridges that connects to two other buildings. This is very important as the other two buildings will have mafia ponies on both roofs. Therefore, the plan will be made of three parts. First, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy will hide above the clouds until the meeting begins.” Twilight then put several orbs in front of the other five. “Rainbow and Fluttershy will drop these orbs filled with sleeping gas on both roofs at the same time. The timing must be perfect so that either mafia can alert the rest of the mafia. After that, Fluttershy, you will want to go ahead and fly back to the hideout. Second, This heist will happen next week so, Pinkie I need you to make some of the loudest fireworks you have ever made. I need them to sound like explosions.”

“Can do!”

“Then when you fire these fireworks, you will need to shoot to these orbs into the bridges. They are filled with smoke, so when they go into the bridges, the mafia bosses will think there is a fire from the fake explosion. Third, according to the recent mafia changes, the Leaf Mafia has employed multiple pegasi. Therefore, the Leaf boss will try escape through the roof. The Fire Mafia boss will try to escape through the bottom of the building. Therefore, Rainbow will take on the Leaf and Applejack will be waiting for the Fire Mafia. Don't worry Applejack, I went ahead a week ago and made a secret entrance into the building. I'll show you how to get there. Now, both of you will use these orbs which are flash orbs. They will temporary blind them long enough for you to steal the goods. Then Rainbow will fly out of there immediately. Applejack will need to get out of there as soon as possible so Pinkie will need to leave right after the fireworks and prepare the escape carriage. Applejack will take the secret entrance out to the carriage and then you will be home free.”

“Wow Twi, that plan is crazy pardner.” said Applejack.

“Yeah and it sounds AWESOME!!!” yelled Rainbow.

“Yay! Let's do it!” exclaimed Pinkie.

“This is really crazy darling.” said Rarity.

“Thanks girls. So do you want to do this heist or not?” asked Twilight.

“Let's do it!”

“I'm in pardner.”

“Yay!”

“Alright, let's do it Rainbooms!” said Twilight.

Author's Note:

This will be the last of the mafia heists. The next heists will be a bit safer since I don't want to do just crazy heists. That or I don't want to constantly have to beat my last heist I write. There will be more crazy heists in the future though. Don't worry.

Anyways, hope you liked the chapter!

PreviousChapters Next