• Published 7th Feb 2015
  • 528 Views, 17 Comments

What is True? - L00PMAN



Truth can be manipulated.

  • ...
4
 17
 528

They will be here. They always are

Deep in the heart of Canterlot's long abandoned tunnel systems that linked the major cities in the past, and evil flourished. A once great magic waiting in the caverns until his plan is finally executed. The Flektaris were always intelligent, that much was known already. But with the Element of Magic at their disposal, that intelligence grew into something almost unstoppable. The Felktaris are and old group of beings that are behind all of the major events in the world. Almighty magic they hold that even the princesses themselves have not even began to discover yet.

A purple and pink maned unicorn bowed at an altar of blue flame.

"The bearers of the elements will be here soon my lord." Twilight said to her lord in a voice of nothingness.

The altar uttered out a faint whisper of words that stated "Very good young bearer, your brothers will be located all around the fountain, just look for blue eyes."

Without another word Twilight walked out of the tunnels and started to head for the main fountain.

5 magical elements stood in the middle of a emerald encrusted fountain.

"This better be good if I have to see that purple maned monster again." A cyan pegasus said in disgust, not even wanting to utter the name of the monster that betrayed her and used her.

"Don't be like that sugarcube, Twi was not right in the heads' all and maybe she invited us to this to apologize for what she did." The orange mare spoke with the slightest bit of confidence that she could scrape up.

Twilight was standing next to the main Canterlot fountain and was writing a few notes onto a piece of paper she was wearing a robe normally associated with high ranking students associated with the dark magic division in magic, and was patted with many spots of elegant paints and jewels.

The cyan mare was the first one to speak. "You dragged us out here to save the world once again, so where is the danger?" She tried to keep herself from killing the mare right then and there. "I don't want to be around you any longer than I have to and the only reason I accepted this is to live, even though the idea of not coming so that at least you would die was tempting." The cyan mare mumbled in a low angered voice.

Twilight spoke. "You 5 are the key to this world's salvation, a gateway to a new world of order and peace." The streets were suddenly empty of any civilians. The only ones that remained were ponies with flaming blue eyes.

Twilight decided t was time to strike at them while they were calm and unknowing. "You 5 will pave the path to a new world with the use of an ancient power inside of you."

Confused looks came from the Elements. The cyan mare spoke. "What are you talking about, what ancient power?"

Twilight smiled. "You will soon see." All 5 of the Elements were covered in blue orbs originating from 5 blue eyed ponies.

The 5 tried to escape but the orbs did not move.

Kindness cried

Honesty bucked

Loyalty swore

Generosity fainted

Laughter's hair drooped down and sat with a smile no longer on her face

And magic was smiling all the way down to the Canterlot Tunnels

Author's Note:

Wait.... Flektari 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 words. Illuminati 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 10-7 is 3.... 3 as in the pyramid of the all seeing eye. That eye belongs to the Illuminati. MLP IS WORKING WITH THE ILLUMINATI :O :O :O
There I did it for you. Yeah a new chapter. Rolling this one out as fast as I can COUGH 2 weeks ago COUGH COUGH. I am now formally back from my absence. You probably know that I refereed all of the ponies by the color of their skin or their element This chapter is told as though we don't know their names. Even though most everyone on this site do. But that all stops next chapter :D :D :D

Comments ( 1 )

That last chapter was a small sub-chapter that leads to a very large chapter. Did not make sense to just put the two in the same chapter

Login or register to comment