• Published 4th Feb 2015
  • 1,571 Views, 31 Comments

A Dazzling Tale - RoboCheatsyVA TM



Adagio Dazzle and her friends Aria and Sonata find themselves stuck in an alternate world with a certain someone who won't leave them alone.

  • ...
6
 31
 1,571

Let's Have a Battle

I pushed the doors open as a grand entrance and began vocalizing. The girls and I split between the rows of students. I began singing while Aria and Sonata kept vocalizing.

"We heard you want to get together-"

I purposely ran my hand across a student's head to get their attention.

"We heard you want to rock the school-"

I ran my hand across another student's head.

"We thought of something that is better-"

I pryingly arched an eyebrow.

"Something that changes all the rules-"

I walked over to join the girls.

"Why pretend we're all the same? When some of us shine brighter-"

The girls echoed me on 'shine brighter'. Our pendants shined and it was clear our power was growing already.

I walked over to some geek, placing my hands on his shoulders and leaning over him.

"Here's a chance to find your flame. Are you a loser or a fighter?-"

I flicked his chin and walked off, rejoining the girls.

"Me and you, you and me; why don't we see who is better?-"

We gestured to ourselves and then to the students on "me and you and me".

"We don't have to be one in the same thing-"

Sonata and Aria crossed closely in front of each other to symbolize being one in the same thing.

"Oh what's so wrong with a little competition?-"

I inquisitively arched an eyebrow now that I was the center of attention.

The girls and I took a seat in three chairs next to each other.

"Are you afraid of failing the audition?-"

We kicked one leg out one at a time then gave thumbs down one at a time. We smirked; this was going to be good.

I went over to a white and blue haired girl with a star in her hair and stroked her chin.

"You're a star you should know it-"

I walked over to a table and spread my arms out as the girls lifted me onto the table.

"Yeah, you rise above the rest-"

I strutted across to the end table, then knelt down and flicked a student's chin.

"It doesn't matter who you hurt-"

I got off the table, walked a little father and then did a dramatic sharp turn, being sure to toss my hair in the process.

"If you're just proving you're the best-"

The girls and I vocalized powerfully.

"Battle!-"

Sonata enthusiastically punched the air with her fist while maintaining an unusually serious expression.

"You want to win it!-"

Aria rushed up to a kid and poked him, gesturing 'you'.

"Let's have a battle! Battle of the bands!-"

I raised my fist enthusiastically. I then faced forward, threw my hands up into the air and spread my arms out.

"Let's have a battle! We will go all in it!-"

Aria stepped in between two groups of freshman and split them.

"Let's have a battle!-"

"Battle!-"

"Battle!-"

"Battle of the bands!-"

Now the girls and I were really egging them on.

"Battle!-"

"I can beat you!" a girl said to another girl.

"Battle!-"

"Ha! You wish!" the other girl said with a dismissive gesture.

"Battle!-"

The girls and I continued egging the students on.

"I so want this!" the white-and-blue haired girl exclaimed.

"Battle!-"

I felt at that moment that my power had grown a lot from just the time the song had started.

"Not if I get it first!" some Eco-maniac exclaimed raising his fist.

He didn't say nor do that of his own free will; I made him do it. Sonata wasn't lying (nor being an idiot, other than when blew our cover) when she had said that we sing to get people to do our bidding.

"Me and you, you and me- why don't we see who is better?-"

The girls were behind me, making the same motions as me, but you could only see their arms; symbolic of being one in the same thing. Now the crowd sang,

"We don't have to be one in the same thing-"

The girls stepped out from behind me; symbolizing not being one in the same thing.

"Oh what's so wrong with a little competition?-"

The girls and I struck poses as we sang.

"I'm going up and winning the audition!-"