• Published 4th Feb 2015
  • 1,571 Views, 31 Comments

A Dazzling Tale - RoboCheatsyVA TM



Adagio Dazzle and her friends Aria and Sonata find themselves stuck in an alternate world with a certain someone who won't leave them alone.

  • ...
6
 31
 1,571

The New Girls

I had been able to locate where that Equestrian magic had come from. It had come from the school with the portal to the other world on it's front lawn; Canterlot High School. The girls and I were going to sign up as new students and cause tensions between the students there.

The girls and I walked to Canterlot High. The front lawn was filled with so much hustle and bustle. We walked into the school and went into the Principal's office.

"Hello, you must be the new girls who signed up, correct?" the vice Principal said.

"We are," I replied.

"Well, welcome to Canterlot High," the Principal said, walking in. "I'm Principal Celestia and this is my sister, Vice Principal Luna."

"Nice to meet you," I said, extending my hand for a handshake. "The name's Adagio, Adagio Dazzle. These are my friends: Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze."

"Well, it is very nice to meet you three. I know you'll have a really nice time here at Canterlot High," Celestia said shaking my hand.

"Now, if you would please wait in the foyer; we'll have a student coming to show you around," Luna said.

The girls and I walked out into the foyer. Soon enough we were approached by another girl.

"Hi, are you the new girls I'm supposed to show around?" she asked with a smile and friendly wave.

"We are," I said stepping forward with the slightest hint of a sneer on my face.

"Canterlot High is great school, you'll really love it here," the girl said.

"Oh yes, we really sense there's something... magical about this place," I said, glancing back at Aria and Sonata who were smirking.


We walked down the hallway.

"That's the science lab," the girl said.

I glanced over in the direction she had gestured to.

"The computer lab is in there." She gestured to the right.

She dashed over to a poster a little farther down the hall.

I glanced at her quizzically.

"Oh! Canterlot High's having a big musical showcase this weekend! The whole school is pretty much rallying around it," she said.

I gasped. "A... Musical showcase?" I said, stealing a glance back at Aria and Sonata who were exchanging mischievous glances.

"I'm sure since you're new, Principal Celestia would let you sign up if you're interested," the girl said.

"We have been known to sing from time to time," Aria said nonchalantly.

Sonata butt into the conversation. How wonderful.

"Hello? We sing like, all the time!" she said.

Oh good, she didn't cross the line for once, I thought.

"It's how we get people to do what we want!" she continued.

Spoke too soon.

I gave Sonata an angry look and motioned for her to shut up.

"Wha-what did I say?" she said with a confused shrug.

I changed my expression back to a happier one.

"What you meant to say was that being in the musical showcase seems like a great way to meet other students," I said, covering for us.

"Oh yeah. What she said I meant to say. That's what I meant. To say," she said with a nonchalant hand gesture.

Of course, we can't have a stupid Sonata moment without Aria chiming in.

"Ugh, and what you would have said if you weren't. The. Worst," Aria scoffed.

"You are!" Sonata fired back.

I went and interrupted the situation.

"You'll have to excuse them," I said, pointing my thumb at Aria and Sonata. "They're idiots."

Sonata forced an awkward smile. I smiled with fake friendliness. Aria crossed her arms and pouted.

The girl looked at us with a confused expression.

There was a long pause before anyone said anything else.

"Ooh, those are pretty," the girl said, noticing our pendants. "Where did you–"

I grabbed her hand in a vice grip as she reached to touch my pendant.

Oh great, what did I just do?

I released her hand noticing that maybe I had grabbed it a bit too tight. She shook her hand as if to make the pain go away.

I laughed lightly.

"Sorry," I said voice dripping with false sweetness. "These pendants just mean awful lot to us; we'd hate for anything to happen to them."

The girls and I walked off, or at least Aria and I did. A couple seconds later we realized Sonata didn't walk off with us. I went back, grabbed Sonata's arm and pulled her away. Thankfully, she had just been standing there like the idiot she is.


"So what do you say we sign up for that musical showcase?" I said.

"Definitely," Aria said.

"Of course!" Sonata said.

"Alright then. To the Principal's office," I said.

We walked in the direction of the Principal's office. I opened the door.

"Hi, Principal Celestia," I said.

"Hi, is there something we can help you with?" Celestia said.

"Yes, we'd like to sign up for the musical showcase," I said. "But before we get started, why don't you let us sing you a song first?"

"Why sure," Celestia said.

"Girls," I said looking at Aria and Sonata.

We began vocalizing softly; it wasn't necessary to sing an actual song unless we wanted to start a full-fledged fight. This was just to put the principal and vice principal under our spell.

"Now, how about we turn this musical showcase into a battle of the bands?" I suggested.

"Certainly. I don't see why not," Celestia said. "I'll just need you to write down the name of your band on the sign up sheet."

She handed me a pencil and sign up sheet.

"Dazzlings," I said as I wrote our name down.

"Thank you, we look forward to seeing your performance," Celestia said.

"Goodbye," I said as I walked out.

"Wait one moment. I need to give you all your schedules," Celestia said.

Aria and Sonata groaned. The last thing we needed were some stupid classes getting in the way.

I reluctantly accepted the schedules from her. I wasn't going to push our luck and try singing to Celestia and Luna again; our power had already decreased greatly since we'd been banished to this world. I didn't want to mess things up for us because we tried something that would have required more power than we had.


We walked to the cafeteria. I stopped at the double doors leading into the lunch room. I turned excitedly toward the girls.

"This is it, girls: the moment we've been waiting for," I said.

Cue Sonata's stupid guess.

"Lunch?!" she exclaimed.

I smacked my forehead and groaned.

"The chance to get our true Equestrian magic back," I said.

"Oh. Right," Sonata said.

I stared into the cafeteria.

"Our voices are just strong enough to make them want something so badly, they'll fight to get it," I explained.

"So we're just gonna do what we always do? Stir up some trouble, then feed off the negative energy?" Aria said.

"Some plan, Adagio," she added sarcastically.

Who asked her, exactly?

"It won't be the same as the times before! There is Equestrian magic here. Their negative energy will give us the power we need to get this entire world to do our bidding," I explained. The beginnings of a smirk crossed my face.

You Equestrian jerks will regret the day you *ever* decided to shun us because of our half-Siren genes. After we take this world we– Sonata's voice cut through my thoughts.

"But we can get lunch after though, right? It's Taco Tuesday!" she said energetically clapping her wrists together.

Can't she ever focus on the task at hand?

"Just follow my lead," I said.

"Or my lead," Aria said nonchalantly.

That little, ugh. She's always trying to take my place as the leader of our group. I whipped around fast and grabbed her by the collar of her jacket.

"My lead," I said firmly.

I let go of her collar and marched off in an annoyed mood.

My plan? First, I'm going to rock this school, then, I'm going to take it over. Watch out Canterlot High; things are about to get ugly.

We were going to convince the entire student body to turn what was going to be a friendly musical showcase into a battle of the bands. You haven't seen anything yet. I had just the method to win over this entire school.

The girls and I, even after we get what we want, were still going to participate in the battle and show all these losers what a real band looks like. No one should dare stand in our way of they'll face consequences. As you can probably guess, I'm not a very lenient person. This battle will be intense, I'll make sure of that.