• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,429 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,429

PreviousChapters Next
Don't You Know The Guy is Sonic Hedgehog? 2/2

This visit got weird to the point where yes man was laughing like a little girl and playing with the ponies he came across. They enjoyed his anime faces while Mikey still attempted the art, his head not growing or conjuring sweat drops or anger marks. Sonic just stared at them, finally asking, "What are you doing?"

Mikey stopped puffing his cheeks and exhaled, "Don't you see yes man's head?!"

"Yeah... it looks bloated..."

"Apparently, all of Japan can do that!" Mikey said, pointing at the chibi assistant playing with the ponies.

Sonic just stared at the scene, "Yeah..."

From next to Ms. Cheerilee's school, some bushed rustled. Sticks the Badger leaped out of the bush, tossing her boomerang at yes man with no effect to his mood. ... one minute ... five minute ... "Hey!" Yes man exclaimed angrily at Stick's direction.

She growled, "What are you?!"

Yes man thought hard before a tear fell, "A shell of a man, who will never be an actor and will die with his boss. I HAVE NO LIFE!!!" He screamed with his high pitch voice.

Everyone fell silent, jaws dropped. Mikey Simon was even stunned that his friend was that open.

Yes man pointed his nose up, "If you'll excuse me, I need to go." He dashed into a nearby outhouse, do something he hasn't done in a while.

Mikey rubbed the back of his head, "So he really isn't a robot..."

"What?" Sonic asked, crossing his arms.

"This guy is so intense that he will literally starve himself." Mikey said, the surrounding ponies around him gasping. "When did all these ponies surround me?"

Sonic rolled his eyes, "This world has some drama focus."

"Really?" Mikey smirked, "Hey, I high five my friends, but I haven't high five'ed you! Up high!" He rose his hand as Sonic shrugged and fived. "Down low!" Mikey had his hand down as Sonic retuned he missed, seeing Mikey move his hand away. The now crowd of ponies gasped. "Too... Slow...!" The crowd went wild in mixed response as Sonic stared at his hand.

(Fan Trailer for the music)

Sonic clenched his fist as he looked back at Mikey, laughing at the ponies.

He noticed Sonic's anger, "hmm? Woah, dude! What's wrong?" Metal Sonic appeared out of nowhere, slapping a red M on Mikey. The M turned Mikey into his fictional alto ego "Kappa Mikey" for the plot!

Metal patted his back, "Good luck, kid." Sonic noticed that Mikey could stand a chance against him, started running circles around him. Without hesitation, Mikey became more like his alter ego as he tossed two battle orbs at Sonic. The hedgehog was stunned for a bit until the momentum used his frozen body to cartwheel and force a kick that broke him free. Mikey took out his light saber and charged at Sonic, who countered with Caliburn.

"I'm not too slow!" Sonic yelled, holding back tears as he remembered his failiurs before Equestria.

Kappa Mikey smirked, "Not bad for an actor, huh?" Suddenly he realized the situation. "Awesome, I'm actually Kappa Mikey!" He kicked Sonic, who bounced back with a punch Mikey dodged. Luckily Sonic grabbed Mikey's cape and pulled him in for a kick that was stopped by a silver motorcycle colliding with him. Mikey tossed some bombs at Sonic that were deflected back at him by a series of rapid kicks. Mikey destroyed the grenade with his saber, letting each impact hit his face.

They charged at each other, sparks flying as Caliburn's magic blade kept the laser at bay. Sonic kicked Mickey in the stomach, but the attack failed as Mikey was saved by a flying yes man struck the hedgehog away. He used rapid kicks that were blocked by Sonic each time, leaving Mikey to toss a bomb that sent yes man flying into infinity and Sonic to be pushed back slightly.

He spun at Mikey, who ran on top of him and kept balance as he stuck another grenade on him before hopping off and letting his motorcycle slam into the turning blue ball and detonating the explosive, sending Sonic rag dolling to a tree. He quickly climbed up and homed in on Kappa Mikey, who rolled out of the way.

Suddenly yes man stood in front of Sonic with a katana in his hands, screaming in his higher-than-Pinkie's high pitched voice, "Mister Tanaka says 'hi!' Fight!" Mikey and yes man ran towards Sonic. Without warning, time froze and you can hear a lady that sounds like Pinkie Pie swing open a door and tell somebody named 'Guano' to leave the script alone.

When time moved back, Sonic and normal Mikey were chillin' at Twilight's castle. Said alicorn was holding a note pad and was writing down some notes about how to send the wild yes man and careless Mikey home.

Pinkie trotted inside, humming. "Oh, hey guys! Don't worry, I fixed it."

Everyone looked to each other with Mikey asking, "Fixed what?"

"The script, duh! Sonic was uncharacteristically clumsy and angry compared to the over powered Kappa Mikey. And Metal Sonic appeared out of nowhere for no reason," she said. "Its like a bad fanfic or something!" Sonic tossed a newspaper at Pinkie, frowning. "I cant even say the word now?!"

Sonic sighed, "Yes, now purge those words... unless you have one that doesn't involve shipping."

"I do! Thanks for the loop hole!" She said, hopping out of the room.

Mikey shrugged and enjoyed a cupcake while enjoying the conversation about himself. Sadly, all good things must end as Twilight messed with Sonic's hole in space-time, sending the two back to their Japan.

PreviousChapters Next