• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,446 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,446

PreviousChapters Next
Don't You Know The Guy is Sonic Hedgehog? 1/2

"Ready? Go!" Sonic shouted as he ran through Canterlot City, chasing down a rouge Shadow.

He used his enerbeam, which still worked in the human world to his surprise, to grab a rooftop and take the high road. He leaped roofs and climbed ledges, a brown cloud of dust behind him as he ran. He took out Caliburn... once again a microphone... "Sire, are you going to sing?"

"No... I keep forgetting where I'm at-" Sonic was cut off by the sound of sirens as some crazy cops rode their motorcycles and fired at the blue haired human. Sonic side stepped to the left and homed in on a potted plant then a street light, flinging himself to the top of a bakery. Behind him, the cops took an alternate route with their custom rides while one smashed into a wall.

Next to him a gruff voice asked, "What was that about?"

"Some crazy police officers, Shadow." His mind suddenly processed who he was talking to as the Shadow ran ahead and kicked Sonic in the gut as he passed. Sonic faltered slightly before bouncing to another building, landing in a roll as he suddenly rolled with great speed. He bounced off a nearby star spring, sending him flying to a street light where he made a turn and followed the Shadow in hot pursuit. Behind them, squad cars revved their engines, chasing them as a road cop directing traffic ran out of the way.

The cars launched themselves, driving on a road of civilian cars as Shadow shot a beam of chaos energy at Sonic from between two rows of cars. Sonic absorbed the power into his wisp watch "LASER!" riding the wave of energy as a cyan laser, head butting Shadow in the face. He returned to normal, kicking Shadow across the face and sending the extra energy into his enerbeam, turning it into a laser whip that he used to feed the energy into the sky.

Shadow laughed, "Nice trick, rat!"

"Looked in the mirror lately?" Sonic replied. Shadow ran off as Sonic continued after him, coincidentally preventing the easiest police capture as two cops collided into each other in mid air, one holding a butterfly net and the other with hand cuffs. Sonic took out his blue chaos emerald and red world ring, thinking, How can I create a portal with these? He forced the emerald into the ring, "World Chaos Contro- WOAH!!"


(Let this play before you read.)

A portal opens, dropping a ginger human and a business suit wearing man. The ginger wore a blue shirt with brown pants with spiked hair combed back messily and a face for TV. The taller man wore glasses and a black suit and tie, looking to be from one of the eastern countries and screams with a shrill voice, "Oh no! Ozu! Where's my Ozu!" As he runs around, looking for his boss.

The ginger gets up and brushes himself off before noticing the assistant, "Yes man! Hey, yes man, calm down!"

"How can I calm down without Ozu?! He might need somebody to feed him!"

"Gonard can do it...?"

"Fix his suit to perfection?"

"Um.. Lily?"

Yes man points a finger in the young man's face, "Who is going to take care of his bonsai tree?!"

"Guano maybe... Or Mitsuki? Dude, chillax!" he said, patting the assistant director on the back.

"Mikey, I'm not sure if I can go on like this!"

Mikey through his arms up, "Its only been a minute and you're doing fine! Are you going to die if you sleep in a normal bed?!"

"Ozu says-" the man was cut off by an explosion over at a nearby street. Suddenly a black haired person skid by them as a blue haired kid rode the other's back like a skateboard.

They watched as the blue haired kid milked his victory dry by forcing the still moving body to grind across a rail before finally stopping and holding the guy over his shoulder. He saw the two and looked at a horse statue they stood on a reflective pedestal next to then back at them, "Hey... um... don't touch that mirror."

Yes man and Mikey looked at each other, before the later arched an eyebrow, "Why shouldn't we?"

"Mikey, don't do anything... he looks serious..." Yes man whispered.

The blue boy fixed his brown bandanna before making a mad dash and jumping INTO the mirror. Mikey shrugged off the weirdness and was about to check out what part of Japan they landed in... Well, if Japan looked like America with thinner outlines and everybody's skin had a color from the rainbow. "Yes man, I don't think we're in Japan..."

"We're not?!" his glasses nearly fell and he started running around with foutains of tears coming out of his, now big, head. Mikey smirked, taking yes man's wrist and going into the mirror.

They fell through a rainbow portal, Mikey spinning in place and yes man, more rapidly, orbiting the actor.


"I think we should study them!" Twilight said, opening the portal. "Besides little you is still out there!"

Sonic closed the portal, "They can use the Mobian portal or my rip in space-time!" He said, pointing to a small worm hole that grabbed Spike, pulling him inside for a moment.

Twilight opened the portal, "Well, I think-" She was as two figures flew from the mirror, knocking the princess out of place. Laying on her in a dog pile were two humans. The one in the suit gave a high pitched groan while the red haired guy and Twilight gave shared expression of serious shock as they locked eye contact.

"A horse?!"

"A human?!"

"Ozu where are you?!" The first two looked up at yes man with "mixed reviews" or something.

Twilight pushed them off and stood, regaining her composure, "Hello, my name is Twilight-"

Yes man screamed, "Ozu told me this day would come! Mikey arm yourself!" He broke off a piece of Rainbow's throne and sloppily held it like a sword. "I will not comb your hair!"

Mikey pulled down his friend's arms, "Chillax yes man! This probably a misunderstanding... um ...right?"

Sonic just gawked at them and Rainbow screamed in rage as she passed the throne room door, at first thinking of entering.

Twilight flapped her wings a bit, "Well, yes. Though, do you mind if I ask questions?"

Sonic rolled his eyes with a hand on his hip, "Somehow you're still human after passing the mirror and stumbled upon a magic pony world mixed with the multiple realities of an anthro animal and robot war world. Your turn."

Mikey stifled a chuckle, "I'm an American actor that moved to Japan to start his acting career in a super hero show called Lily Mu, playing the hero Kappa Mikey. This is yes man, a shell of a man that does anything our producer, Ozu, commands. Its to a point that he sleeps in a drawer under Ozu's bed. Its hard to survive when you have to run from fans and real pirates with great friends."

Twilight and Sonic held back laughter, leaving Spike to reply, "You call they surviving? We survived a fire ball, My Kill Bay wish he could make! Oh, and Twilight and Sonic can beat up giant monsters with princess powers and running, respectively."

Yes man cut off whatever Mikey was going to say, "Why are you so trusting?! Mikey, stop!"

Mikey sighed, "Yes man? Does this look like a bad place to you?"

"Yes! It does!" Mikey facepalmed while all yes man could see was an evil purple horse monster with a sharp horn and wings with her smaller reptilian demon spawn and a carnivorous human hedgehog hybrid made of the unicorn's victims left over body parts controlling Mikey like a puppet. "I don't trust this place!"

PreviousChapters Next