• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 9,640 Views, 774 Comments

Warframe: Equestria - Urimas Ebonheart



Karn, is one of the oldest Tenno to still live. But is betrayed by one of the newer Tenno, Greavus. His ship was damaged during his chase for Greavus, but ended up crash landing on Equestria.

  • ...
35
 774
 9,640

Chapter 26: Hive Assault Part 3

POV: Rarity / Location: Equus - Everfree Forest - Earlier Above the Hive

"Let's get going then. The sooner we get done, the sooner Karn can set that bomb off," Big Macintosh says to Fluttershy and jumps out, Fluttershy following behind him.

I watch them head into the Hive but notice somepony missing. I turn around and spot Spike sitting on the floor just staring at the weapon in his hands.

"Spike?" I say, getting his attention.

"Huh?" he mumbles and looks up. "Oh, is it time?" he asks and looks around. "Where's Big Mac and Fluttershy?" he then asks us.

"They've already jumped," Applejack tells him.

"What!?" he yells and fumbles with his weapon as he stands up, but ends up tripping over himself.

"By the sounds of it, they've already gone quite far. I suppose you'll have to accompany us then," I tell him trying to hold in a giggle at his antics.

"I haven't even started yet and I'm already messing up..." Spike says to himself and sighs.

"Don't take it too hard, partner. Seems Mac and Shy also forgot about ya, so just come with us and keep Rarity safe," Applejack tells him.

He seems to perk up at that. "I guess so... I just hope Karn doesn't tell me off when this is over," he says and pulls the bolt on his gun to load the chamber.

"Yeah! Hurry up and go so we can go next!" Pinkie tells us with Pinkamena next to her.

"Then let's get going!" Applejack says.

"Yes darling. I have to agree with Big Macintosh with getting this done quickly. I do not wish to stay in such an unsanitary place for long... Just think of all the mess that will cover my clean Warframe!" I reply with a shudder.

"Oh quit bein' so fussy an’ get goin'!" Applejack tells me and has the nerve to push me out of the ship!

"WAAHAHAAA!!" I scream from the sudden drop and luckily land on my hooves, or feet as it is right now. Applejack then lands beside me. "How could you do that to me, Applejack! I almost had a heart attack!" I scold her.

"Quit yer bellyaching already and let's get in there!" she replies and runs ahead as Spike lands beside me.

"I'll take up the rear, make sure nothing sneaks up on us," Spike says. I huff with a scowl at Applejack before sighing and nodding to Spike.

I step into the tunnel and cringe at the mess already before me. "Good heavens. Just look at all the blood and gore on the floor! There's no way I'm not going to get filthy!" I say and try my best to avoid the mess.

"Rarity, ya'll be fine. It's not actually you that will be touching any of this, and you can just clean ya frame later!" Applejack tells me.

"Alright, I understand..." I reply and we head down the second tunnel to the right. I try to ignore the mess but the squelching and sloshing noises under my feet is making my skin crawl.

Growls and the sounds of hooves and claws on the floor comes from down the tunnel as a large group of nasty infested creatures comes into view.

Applejack holds out her Vasto and fires into them. I pull out ten Kunai and throw them at the infested creatures. Applejack fires six shots and quickly reloads as I keep tossing more Kunai at them.

Spike aims with his Gorgon LMG and fires a barrage of hot metal into the swarm ahead of us, tearing through them quickly.

They start getting closer and Applejack can't use her whip in this tight space. I pull out my Glaive and throw it at the swarm. The blades spin rapidly and cut through the infested with ease as it comes back to me and I easily catch it.

After a few more minutes of fighting we make it to a large cavernous room. "Sweet Celestia! It looks much more disgusting than the recording showed," I say disgusted and point to a large bloated pink sac on the floor.

"Well let's just get rid of it and go help the others," Applejack says.

POV: Applejack / Location: Equus - Everfree Forest - Inside the Hive

I take a stance as my Regulator pistols flip into the palms of my hands. I take aim at the cluster but more of the infested rush into the room. "Spike, Rarity. You pop that thing and ah'll put these things down!" I tell them.

I channel my Warframe's energy through me and time seems to slow down as infested creatures shamble towards us at a snail's pace to me. I aim to the closest one and pull the trigger, the shot of energy blasts it in the head blowing off a good chunk as I already take aim at the next.

Shot after shot goes off as I hear Rarity and Spike attacking the cluster behind me. After killing about fifty of them, my frame's energy runs out and my sense of time returns to normal.

I quickly activate one of those energy canisters Karn gave us and drop it to the ground where a pulse of energy floods the area giving me and the others some more energy.

More infested enter the chamber and I pull out my Lecta whip. "Applejack! Help Rarity pop this thing! I got these guys!" Spike says and walks over to me.

His frame roars as a spray of fire comes out where his mouth would be and into the swarm of infested at the chamber's entrance. The creatures shriek as they're burnt into husks.

"Keep it up, Spike!” I tell him and turn to face the cluster where Rarity is throwing her Kunai at it but they're just getting stuck in it.

I draw my Vasto pistol and use my frame's energy to enhance the next shot and aim at the cluster. I pull the trigger and the force of the shot makes my arm recoil, but the cluster bursts and floods the area with pus like fluid. The Hive shakes violently and the screeching of the infested echoes throughout the tunnels.

"EEEEEEEEEEEKK!" Rarity shrieks and runs away from the flow.

I just roll my eyes at her. "Karn, we got the cluster!" I tell him over the comms.

"Good job! Make your way out and wait for the others! To your left, Dash!" he replies and yells at Rainbow.

"You heard the stallion! Let's mosey on out!" I tell the others as Spike's flame breath dies down leaving only charred bodies in their place.

"Yes please! I don't want to be here a moment longer!" Rarity says and runs to the entrance.

I hear Spike chuckle before following her. I can't help but chuckle as well as I follow them.

POV: Pinkie Pie/ Location: Equus - Everfree Forest - Earlier Above the Hive

I giggle as Applejack pushes Rarity out of the ship making her scream. Applejack then jumps out followed by Spike.

I look to Pinkamena and see her holding up her Ogris Rocket Launcher.

"I don't think you'll get to use that here, Pinkamena. You might cave us in," I tell her.

She huffs and puts it on her back. "Still taking it with me," she replies.

"Okay then! Let's party!" I say and jump out the ship. "Wheeeee!" I yell and lightly land on my feet.

Pinkamena lands beside me and pulls out her maul, ready to bash some meanies!

I use my Frame's Hall of Mirrors ability and four more of me appear and start giggling. "Alright everypony! Let's go kick some flank!" I yell getting cheers from the others. Pinkamena just shakes her head at me.

"CHARGE!" I and the other me's yell and rush into the Hive. Pinkamena follows behind us as I, me, myself, the other me, and the last me run down a fork in the tunnel and follow the yellow marker on our visors.

Changelings and other poor infected animals start flooding the tunnel to block us so we all aim our Drakgoons at them and charge up our shots. We fire together and I cringe slightly as the shrapnel bounces off the walls and shreds the infested apart.

"Yuck. That's a lot more messy then I thought it would be," I say and try to stick my tongue out in disgust... Except I don't have a tongue right now, whoopsy.

"Hey! Let me have some fun!" Pinkamena says and barges past us and charges into the swarm with her maul raised.

With a swing, the multi-bladed maul slams into a changeling making its head go splat across the wall. She swings again hitting another one only to get pounced on by three others and pinned to the ground as they bite and claw at her. I charge up my Prism ability and after a couple of seconds, release the shiny ball in front of me.

Little lasers come out of the ball and start targeting the infested, slicing them apart rapidly as the ball bounces around the tunnel... I just noticed I like things that bounce a lot. Hmmm, maybe that's why I like to bounce instead of trot to places?

I file that thought away for later and start skipping down the tunnel following the light giving laser ball. Pinkamena grumbles to herself, something about getting an automatic gun instead when this is over as she trudges behind us.

I hum a tune as the disco ball of death finally runs out of energy and shatters, blinding the infested still alive.

Angry, Pinkamena roars out as pink coloured energy claws appear on her hands. She then runs quickly forward and starts clawing at the blinded infested and tears them apart. Gosh, she's really having fun now if the maniacal laughter she's letting out is any indicator.

The tunnels shake now and then followed by the cries of the infested echoing around us.

Her energy runs out as the claws disappear, leaving her to groan unhappily. Me and the other me's giggle as we enter a large room. On the back wall is a large jiggling round mass of pink yuckiness, and around it are more infested, some tall and human looking with long arms and legs.

"Hey! You can use your Rocket Launcher now!" I tell Pinkamena getting her to perk up.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" she says and pulls it off her back.

She aim's at the cluster and pulls the trigger. The rocket enters the chamber and after a second, she releases the trigger sending a rocket into the cluster, making it pop and send nasty yellowish goop everywhere. The infested near it are blown apart from the blast while the others screech angrily.

"Time to go!" I say and pull on Pinkamena's arm.

"Hey! There's still more of them to kill!" she complains but I keep pulling.

"We can meet up with the others and stop them from leaving from there," I tell her. "Karny? We got our thingy popped and are heading back out!" I report to Karn happily.

"Well done, Dash and I are almost there, wait for us with the others up top!" he replies.

"Yes, Sir!" I say and skip quickly back out the tunnel with a once again grumbling Pinkamena while blasting more infested in our way with our Drakgoons.