• Published 1st Mar 2015
  • 6,313 Views, 219 Comments

If I Could Catch Fuzz In a Bottle - shortskirtsandexplosions



While enjoying Movie Night out with the girls, Twilight Sparkle discovers what it feels like to snuggle somepony. She then makes the logical next step: attempting to distill cuddles into portable, consumable form. For science, of course.

  • ...
25
 219
 6,313

Too Many Variables

Twilight Sparkle ran into her treehouse, slamming the door behind her.

She pressed her flanks against it, panting and sweating.

After a large gulp, she turned and looked at the flickering black monitor, the overturned laboratory equipment, and the pony-shaped hole in the wall.

Last but not least, her eyes fell to the floor—to where several loose feathers had gathered on the wooden surface.

Several blue feathers.

"... ... ..." Twilight's muzzle scrunched up into a frown.

She fiddled with the sleeves of her labcoat, struggled, then finally ripped the damn article off of her. With a squeaky grunt, she threw the jacket onto the floor. It was hardly the punctuation to anything; she still quivered with emotional distress.

The mare held a pair of hooves over her mouth. Her eyes squinted, welling up with tears. The first sob broke through her like a missile, shattering the rest of her body so that she hunched over, weeping.

Then, wiping her face only once, she spun, galloped frantically up the stairs, and threw herself into her room—slamming the door shut behind her.

All went silent.