• Published 25th Feb 2015
  • 3,537 Views, 37 Comments

That's MY Fetish! - Phoenix Quill



*Clop Free Guarantee* After Twilight's five friends decide to crash at her place, things get out of hoof quickly before escalating into a conversation none of them wanted to be in.

  • ...
29
 37
 3,537

A Month Later...

It had been a few weeks since the sleep over incident, as Twilight liked to call it, and things had finally leveled off to normal. Or rather, as close to normal as things can get after such a night.

Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Applejack had gone about their lives as if nothing had ever happened, mere hours after that night had ended, prefering to never speak of it again, but of course, such an event can never be fully undone. For despite Twilight's best efforts to undo the memory of their conversation on the ponies of the town, there was still damage control left to be done.

Specifically, it was Fluttershy. Despite the fact that everything was agreed as said and done, she was the only one that left the incident that seemed to be truly worse for the wear, and had spent the entirety of her time locked away at home. In fact, she had only been coming out to care for the animals, or get supplies for the house.

It was a full three weeks since that night, and despite several attempts on Twilight's behalf, Fluttershy still refused to leave home, or see any of her friends at all. And despite Twilight's best attempts to visit daily, she still had trouble with not only Fluttershy, but her own home as well. "Spike, can you hear me now?"

"What?" Spike called from the grass outside. "Can you speak up? I can't barely hear you!"

Satisfied with her results, Twilight nodded and finished the sound dulling spell on the room she was in. "I think that will keep things a little more private," she said with a small smile. She then trotted over to the window and looked down at Spike.

He looked around to the left and right for a few seconds before shuffling closer to an exposed crystal root. "Hmm, just a nibble, I doubt anypony would notice," he muttered to himself before unhinging his jaws to wrap around the circumference of the root.

"SPIKE! What have I told you about eating our house?!" She chided from the open window.

Spike at least had the decency to look ashamed as he backed off from the root and twisted his tail nervously with his claws. "To not to," he mumbled just loud enough for the princess to hear him from the window.

"Well, stay there, I'm coming down," she called out before shutting the window. Spike looked back at the root, and was tempted to once again take a bite, when one of the smaller twigs of the crystal tree decided to instead fall on him. It didn't hurt much, but it was just heavy enough to spite him for trying to eat the tree.

Twilight meanwhile, was busy gathering up a few well needed supplies. Her notepad was needed for certain, as well as quills, and those would be worthless without ink. She decided to grab a few books from her room for extra measure. Including, but not limited to, a copy of Mental Anguish and How to Deal With It. Once her bags were filled, she checked herself over once more and left for the front doors in time to see Spike eating the fallen twig. "What did I just get finished telling you?"

Spike froze, and stared at Twilight for a few seconds, neither of them moving. Finally, he slowly sucked the rest of the crystal twig into his mouth and swallowed it whole. "I have no idea what you are talking about," he said in a very flat and robotic tone of voice.

"Of course you don't," Twilight said with a frown before heading down the road. "Come along Spike, I think it's time that we handled Fluttershy properly."


Fluttershy was busy when Twilight arrived on her front door. In fact, she'd been busy for quite some time now. What with, well, that wasn't important to her at all. She was at this time however, busy drinking her way to the bottom of a bottle of wine, as if the answer to why she felt so bad would be down there. The problem was that it wasn't there, nor in the last case of bottles she'd been through the past few weeks.

Not to say that she'd been drunk the entire time since she'd left the morning after the sleep over incident, but if she were to be honest with herself, she should have known that two bottles of wine a day was probably not the answer to her problems. Just a way to feel numb for a while before it wore off, then she would start again.

So, naturally when she discovered that Twilight Sparkle was at her front door for her daily visit, the first thing she did was slam the door before making a desperate last second attempt at cleaning up the bottles scattered on the floor. "Fluttershy, please let me in, we need to talk."

"No," she called softly. "I mean, uh, not yet! I'm not decent!"

Twilight looked at the shut door and tilted her head at it in confusion. "Uh, Fluttershy, we almost never wear clothes."

Fluttershy cursed silently under her breath, then noticed what she had just done before doing so again because she had done so, then apologized to herself for speaking in such a way. "Uhh, just a moment, I need to clear a space," she then picked up the last bottle and shoved it into the crate it came from. "For you to sit at, I mean." She quickly whipped a tablecloth out of her closet and lay it atop the crate, making it look like a small side table between the couch and chair. "Alright, come in."

Twilight used her magic to open the door, and saw that the place was, immaculate as a place with a thousand plus animals coming and going from it can possibly be. Meaning, it looked good, but smelled like a litter box and cheep room spray. "Hey," Twilight said as she tried to push the smell to the back of her mind and ignore it. "I uh, just wanted to check up on you. We haven't seen you at all since that night."

"Oh that night," Fluttershy said as her ears went back in embarrassment. "Yes, umm, well, I've been busy."

Twilight looked around, and noticed that many of the animals that were usually occupying the living room, were in fact either curled up in the small huts placed around the room, or missing entirely. "Busy with..." Twilight lead on, but Fluttershy failed to follow. "What?"

Fluttershy was still buzzing slightly from the wine, but with fresh fear from the social call coursing through her veins, that feeling was quickly becoming a distant memory. "Busy with..." she stopped to think of an answer. "Thinking."

The air between the two of them began to grow thicker, and Twilight coughed a little into her hoof before sitting down in one of the chairs. "Soo, Spike's outside." Twilight said as Fluttershy walked past her. She was planning on saying more, but that was when she noticed the sweet, pungent smell of cheep wine on Fluttershy's breath. "He'll be a while," she continued cautiously. "Because I told him to distribute some food out to the animals."

"Oh, oh my," Fluttershy said with a frown as she plopped hard into the sofa. "I thought I fed them today."

Meanwhile, just out back from the cottage, Spike was surrounded by all manner of animal as he tried to desperately pass out food. "By Celestia, please back away! You're all staring at me so, weirdly!" The weird stare from the animals was of course, from the fact that Fluttershy's been locked in her house for three days, leaving the animals to fend for themselves, and they felt as if they would starve if help hadn't arrived, and they were mere moments away from drawing lots to see who would be given up to the predatory animals to keep them from going mad with hunger.

Twilight's ear twitched involuntarily as she pulled her books and supplies out of her saddlebags. Well, I'm sorry to see that nopony else has come out to see you lately," she said with a frown before laying everything on the floor in front of her. "And I know what you are doing here alone."

Fluttershy began to tremble as magic began to glow around the crate, and sweat began to pour down her face. "Please don't," Fluttershy said with a small sob. "You don't know what I'm going through!"

Twilight stopped her action, and gave her friend a comforting look. "Fluttershy, it's not healthy for you to be like this." She quickly used her magic to wrap her hair into a bun and started to write some notes down in her pad. "Please, why don't you tell me about how you feel. After all, I am a licensed-"

"Unlicensed," Fluttershy interrupted.

"Professional psychologist," Twilight continued as if she did not hear her friend.

"You've read one book." Fluttershy said with a frown.

"Well, yes," Twilight admitted sheepishly. "But you are my friend, and as the Princess of Friendship it's my duty to help!"

Fluttershy sighed softly before lying down on the couch and closed her eyes. "Well, where should I start?"

Twilight didn't spend much time to think it over, and gave the best answer she could. "Well, how about you start with telling me how you feel?"

"Well," Fluttershy started, "I guess I feel depressed, and have since that night a few weeks ago." She looked at her hoof for a few moments as she continued to speak. She wasn't sure why, but she simply just did, perhaps out of boredom. "After the fight between everypony, I just didn't want to talk to anyone that night, and I felt it was my fault."

"And, do you still feel that way?" Twilight asked as she jotted down a few notes.

"Of course I do!" She practically shouted the answer before curling up into herself on the couch. "If I hadn't opened my mouth, nopony would have had to go into that conversation. I don't even know why I had to say that's my fetish to Rainbow Dash's remark! I just, did!"

Twilight frowned to herself as she wrote something down. "But why do you feel so guilty?" She asked with a tilt of her head. "Most anypony has had one or two social faux pas. There's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Twilight, I don't think this is working."

Twilight looked at Fluttershy with a deep frown and gave off a sigh. "Look, I've been trying my best to help you out for the last few weeks, but nothing seems to be working."

"That's not true," Fluttershy commented with a sad, half smile. "I stopped crying all the time last week."

"That's, true," Twilight resigned to that fact before scooting the chair closer to the couch. "But everypony misses you in town, and you can't just stay here all the time."

"But my big mouth caused us to fight," Fluttershy lamented as tears began to pour down her cheeks. "I just want everypony to forget about it." She continued to cry as Twilight sat awkwardly by her, unsure of what to say or do.

"Fluttershy, please, let's get you out of the house for a bit. We'll go get some salad at the restaurant, or maybe you can help Rarity with, something."

"We're going to Rarity's?" Spike said as he stuck his head into the window, only for Twilight to give the dragon a dark look that sent him shrinking back out quickly.

Twilight quickly slammed the window shut after him and looked at her friend with compassion. "Look, it's all going to be alright, you've got friends, and no matter what you are into, there's no harm in it. Remember what was said once by Starswirl the Bearded. 'Do what thou will, so much as it doth no harm unto others.'"

Fluttershy gave a sniffle before wiping her eyes and nose with a hoof, and giving a timid smile. "Really? So what you are trying to say is, that it's okay to want to do, those things in my," she stopped and blushed furiously as the latent effects of the wine caused her to burst into a fit of giggles.

Twilight nodded and stood to pull Fluttershy to her hooves. "Yes, nopony would care what you did and who it was with, just so long as you were happy and didn't hurt anypony. But right now, you are just hurting yourself, and I don't approve." She then punctuated her point by lifting the crate of wine and showing it to her friend. "Let's get rid of this stuff and get you something to eat, you look like you need it."

Fluttershy looked like a wreck, with tear soaked face and a matted coat, but behind the mess, there was now a small glimmer of confidence. "You're right, let's go out."

And as the two friends left, grabbing Spike from the tree he'd been hiding in, they set off to go and start a new beginning for Fluttershy. One where, she didn't have to be ashamed of what she was interested in, and one where it didn't matter that all her friends knew. Just so long as she didn't hurt anypony, and that included herself.

It wasn't like a great cure-all, where it was all over and done, but rather, the biggest and best step towards a never ending goal. And to the two friends, it was reason enough to feel good. And Spike was there too.


Not too far away from the pair of ponies that had just made a breakthrough, another pegasus was having an issue of her own. Despite her outstanding outward attitude to the whole thing, there was still one problem that she was facing. Sweet Celestia, what have I become?

Rarity stood beside her with a grin that was somewhere between dirty, proud, and ashamed as they stood before what had to have been the ultimate of pornographic paraphernalia. "You like, no?"

Somewhere in the midst of the piles of dirty magazines and novels, something loudly began to buzz. "What in the name of Celestia is that?"

Rarity blushed and quickly scanned the room with her magic to find the source. "Well, it's either something very personal that has just gone off, or my anti-sister alarm for this room."

It was almost as if in an answer, a call came up from several floors below. "Rarity, Mom sent me over to stay for the weekend!" Rainbow Dash looked as if she were going to explode, when Rarity just gave a shrug and flipped a switch, and on command, the neat rows of pornographic images from around the world quietly slid away as sewing equipment covered them up. "Rarity, where are you?!"

"I'm in the attic dear!" Rarity called out with a sure voice. "I was just showing Rainbow Dash some of the equipment I use!"

Silence was their only response for several moments as the pair retreated from the attic, and Rarity closed and locked a heavy steel door in place. "As you can fathom, I would rather not let most anypony see such things are in my possession, but you did ask."

Rainbow nodded as she noticed how dry her mouth was. She attempted to get her saliva to work again, but to no avail. "I just, wow, uh," she stopped as she felt embarrasement rise to her face. "So, I did want to borrow,"

"Out of the question," Rarity sharply said with a look of steel in her eyes. "A ladies private things never leave her house once purchased." She then gave a sly grin as they reached the bottom step. "But I suppose I could give you a few things that I don't need anymore, nothing too personal of course, that's just simply foul."

Rainbow Dash had the good graces to nod, but that was as far as she could manage to do as the thought of the posters she saw filled her head. Oh man, I just... What have I become? Asking my friend for porn...

The two of them finally reached the guest bedroom where Sweetie Belle was already making a wreck of things by hanging up a new poster on the wall, using chewed bubblegum to hold it up. And while Rainbow Dash stood numb beside her friend, Rarity was quick to act like nothing was wrong as she went into the big sister routine without missing a beat. "Sweetie Belle, what have I told you about using gum to hang pictures?!"


It was late in the evening by the time Twilight had got home from hanging out with Fluttershy. Spike had long ago given up the ghost of being awake, and was passed out on her back when they got home from dropping Fluttershy off at her cottage. They had a pretty good time, and it seemed as if the worst was behind them.

Despite the lateness of it all, she wasn't the least bit tired. In fact, quite the opposite, and once she had sent Spike to bed, she began browsing around her library. She fiddled about with the organization of the books for a moment before settling on a copy of International Laws, for Eqeustrian Royalty.

She was just starting to get comfortable, when her mind began to wander. There's something that still doesn't add up about that night. But what? Think, I went to talk to Rarity, somepony said something, talk of fetishes, and Fluttershy admits she said it. But that doesn't sound like her at all! What doesn't add up?

She looked over the room, and saw that there was little evidence at all that the slumber party had even taken place there, other than that in one corner she had hastily stuffed the bedding they have had used into a closet, and they were still sticking out slightly. She groaned at having missed something so slight, and yet so obvious that she quickly jammed the items back in before shutting the door to a satisfying click. Now where was I, ah yes, when visiting a foreign country, one must abide to the laws of the land, for your title is not worth the same value once leaving Equestrian borders, unless you happen to be the symbol of a celestial object.

A clacking sound suddenly pulled her out of the book, and her ear twitched, she looked around and saw that nothing was out of place, and that Spike was still snoozing in the corner of the library. That lazy dragon, doesn't he have a room? She got up and went over to the small pile of pillows and blankets, and began to pull at them. "Come on Spike, I know you like to be around me, but I got you your own room now, so you don't have to sleep in the-" she stopped cold when she realized the problem.

Spike couldn't be there, because she had put him into the other room, not only that, just before everything had happened at the incident, the main reason for the halt to everything, and how they realized their voices carried across town was because Spike came into the room. So who, or what was under the pile of blankets?

Twilight stood back, and grabbed the edge of the blanket in her magic, suddenly afraid that whatever was under the blankets would bite. With a sharp quickness she yanked, and gasped at what she saw.

There, beneith the blankets, and sitting quietly on floor before her was a very strong radio, and it was broadcasting live to who-knows where. "What was that sound," a voice cackled out of the speaker. "We've been discovered, abort!" And with that, there was a sudden popping sound as the machine sparked with a small self destruct device before Twilight could react and trace the signal.

It didn't take a genius to put it all together, however, Twilight was a genius, and she got what happened much quicker than you or I or even an alternate universe version of herself. That radio, it must have actually said that line to feed us into a frenzy, so somepony was spying on me, but hasn't used the information yet from that night. But who was it, and what were they after?

As Twilight puzzled, she tried to search the machine for clues, but found very little, other than that the device was clearly expensive, and whoever owned it, either had money to burn, or thought that the ends would eventually pay off the means. Panic began to set in, and Twilight was quick to leave the room to get to the bottom of this.

Meanwhile, several miles out of town, a pony cursed under his breath as he threw a pair of headphones across the room. "Well that's just great, thousands of bits right down the toilet and for what? To learn that our new princess is a nerd with friends that don't know how to deal with something as stupid as a fetish!"

"Don't you fret Long Distance," a mare said behind him with a silky voice. "We have plenty, and through the right channels, we can still make a proffit out of this fiasco." She then pulled open a notebook and began to search through it, marking down the names of the ponies before she grinned at the right one. "Ah, here we go. Call up this one, he's due for a favor."

Long Distance looked at the name and screwed his face with disgust. "Him? But that's the film maker! What good is he gonna do?"

"You lack imagination," the mare said as she walked away from the radio. "Keep an open ear on the others, I'm sure she will discover the rest of the equipment we've laid in the other homes soon enough, and when she does, it will be too late."

Long Distance rolled his eyes at the obvious villain sounding line his partner just delivered and stood up. "Right, so let's get Fractured Flicker in here, I'm sure he'll know what to do."

Author's Note:

Oh yes, there was more, much more! Okay, not MUCH, but enough to wrap up a plot hole I had left in the last chapter, and, well, mostly I felt bad for Fluttershy, and I wanted to show that at least somepony was trying to help.

As for Rainbow Dash... there is no help. She's gone too far and probably will never recover from the wonderful world of porn. At least, not all the way.

Comments ( 6 )

"We've been discovered, abort!"

-Famous last lines of any perv caught in the act.

And yeah Rainbow Dash will never be the same.

for Eqeustrian Royalty.

You are quite proficient in the ways of Typoneese, Master. Show me more of your ways!:scootangel:

5756297 simply don't pay attention, and never update your spell check to include the words associated with your favorite fandom.

Reflect on this young grasshopper. Shalom.

This story has the Phoenix Quill Clop Free Guarantee.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. :rainbowdetermined2:

It kind of feels all over the place.

6302295
Ha. Well, my rewards for trying different things from story to story vary, in this case, I look like someone who just finished a book, and couldn't get it off my mind.

Login or register to comment