• Published 31st Jan 2015
  • 1,257 Views, 33 Comments

Finding Chibiterasu's Foalsitter - Zocarik



Twilight finds herself searching for a foalsitter for the cutest godling in the universe: Chibiterasu, also known as Chibi. (Not a full crossover)

  • ...
1
 33
 1,257

Bonus: Chibi's Holy Bed

Panting, Chibi watched the demon for any signs of life. Spotting none, he expended the minor effort of will to turn the demon into a blueberry bush.

Years had passed since Twi-Mama had told him to convert Dinky to worshiping him. In that time, he had become a legend around Ponyville.

“The White Wolf blessed my newborn son!”

“The White Wolf drove the illness out of our house.”

“I haven’t had a single weed in my garden since the wolf slept there.”

Chibi walked back to the nest he had built in the park.

I bet Twi-Mama planned this. She tells me to get one pony worshiping me, and a bunch of others start worshiping me instead. Is this how she got mortals to call her Origin of All That is Good?

A cat occupied Chibi’s nest, but scooched over when he nudged it.

Ha! Take that Jareth! I can even get cats to obey! Chibi collapsed. … too tired for exuberance. I need a snack. Summoning a Holy Bone from the supply his mother set aside for him, he began to eat.

With his cousin on his mind, Chibi looked up. The stars were dancing again. Too young to remember the age of Luna’s banishment, he had never seen the night sky in its stasis. All he knew were shifting stars from Jareth playing around in the liberated night.

Twi-Mama said she has been to worlds where none of the night gods mess with the sky. I wanna visit one someday.

Closing his eyes, he settled down for a power nap. After several seconds, he noticed abnormal warmth. Dragging himself upright, he dug into his nest. Positioned underneath the mass of moss and grass, a sleeping mat made of cloth-rapped wood planks supported him. It had no scent, not of magic or the touch of mortals.

Who? How? I would have noticed if someone had infiltrated my spot.

He rolled the mat up. He unrolled it. He flipped it over. The whole thing was blank, no marks indicating its origins anywhere. Thinking back to the warmth the mat radiated, he decided to see if sleeping on it would reveal anything.

As he drifted off to sleep, he heard the prayer. “Amaterasu, Fenrir, Chibiterasu. I offer you my eternal gratitude. You guard my life, my mind, my soul. I offer to you my devotion. May your holy names be known to all victims. Let my thanks reach you, that I may pay my debt to you.” The prayer repeated itself.

It seems that Dinky has her memory back. I think I have my first cultist. Sweet.

Chibi settled down for a well-deserved rest, content in his growing following.

Comments ( 3 )

Uhh
Chibi
Cults aren't exactly a good thing

8518223
This is an AU of physical gods. The cult thing is similar to a fan club with religious elements, and evolves into a proper religion if it can last more than a century and gain approval from the patron god.

Comment posted by alluringming deleted Jan 23rd, 2020
Login or register to comment