• Published 9th Mar 2015
  • 609 Views, 13 Comments

The Season's Sound - Autumn breeze24



Scootaloo is walking home from school and enters the Everfree forest to escape a lecture from her mother. What she finds there will change her life forever. (In this story Scoots has already been adopted by Fluttershy.)

  • ...
23
 13
 609

The Power Party

Princess Celestia had been sitting for three whole minutes watching the two ponies playing video games together. She watched as Autumn put forth a combo of moves that baffled Luna (who was mashing the buttons on her controller trying every combo she knew) and won him the game. "YES!! Ha! I win again!" cheered Autumn as he stood up and cantered around Luna.

"H-how in the name of all of Equestria did you... How?!?!" said Luna who seemed stunned at the fact she lost. The two had been playing only two hours and yet Autumn who had never played a single video game before had beaten her three out of five games. Luna got tired of his banter and tackled him in a crippling tickle attack.

"Haha-hahaha! N-no s-s-top it! Hahaha-hahaha!" Shrieked Autumn as Luna blow on his belly.

"Do you yield?" asked Luna in a pause in her attack. Autumn nodded and she stopped and got off him. Autumn looked at Luna with a strange expression on his face. Then suddenly he pounced on her and started tickling her without mercy. His hooves and his tail found the most ticklish spots in seconds and wiggled in just the right way. Luna started laughing without control as the two rolled over and over Celestia couldn't help laughing at this. The two stopped and looked into the darkness like a deer that just heard a hunter in the forest. "S-sister?! H-how long have you been standing there?" stammered Luna once she had discerned what had made the sound.

"Haha... Long enough little sister." laughed Celestia at she sister's sudden formality. "I just came to tell you that the party is about to start." said Celestia. Celestia walked out of the room and Luna and Autumn followed her. On the way down to the party Luna told Celestia everything that happened with Blueblood and they decided that they would discuss his punishment later. In a few moments they had arrived at the party. as they entered Autumn was greeted by at least a hundred or so formally dressed ponies. As he walked through the crowd he started to feel more and more under dressed and self conscious. Then he saw his mother walking up to him and he relaxed. She wasn't nearly as formally dressed as the other ponies in the room. The suddenly some classical music started playing which was suddenly interrupted by somepony playing really loud dubstep. Autumn looked to see where the commotion was coming from and he spotted two ponies (one with a cello and one with a turntable) battling for control of the crowd's approval. The two played louder and louder until Autumn couldn't stand it any more. He had to stop the two from fighting he just couldn't stand it. Autumn walked over to the two pony's speakers and hooked up his MPP3 player to them and turned the sound up on his ports and hit play on a music mix he had made himself. Suddenly the two ponies were drowned out by his song which had both the feel of a dubstep and the instruments of classical music, classical dubstep as he called it. The two ponies stopped playing and looked around for the source of the extremely loud and good music only to find that it was coming from their own speakers. Looking at the speakers they saw the young pony who had made a mix of their separate music genres. The two looked at each other and stood up and walked over and hugged each other. They said something to each other that nopony could have heard over the music. Autumn turned the volume back down to a tolerable level and walked off the stage. Twilight watched him walk off stage and then she saw the two ponies walk up next to him. They asked him something that she couldn't make out, but Autumn nodded and the two ponies hugged him. A few moments later the embrace ended and Autumn walked back to his mom. "What did they ask you?" Twilight asked Autumn as he stopped in front of her.

"Oh they just wanted to ask me if they could keep the song." said Autumn who started dancing slightly to the music. Twilight gestured for further details at which Autumn said " Oh I told them that they could keep it." Twilight seemed taken aback by her son's generosity.

"Th-that was very generous of you Autumn." said Twilight.

"It was nothing really I can always make new songs and it looked like they needed it more than me anyways." said Autumn looking over at the two ponies.

"Well I'm proud of you." said Twilight. At that moment Autumn looked over and saw Blueblood and a group of his friends walk in. Suddenly a small filly a little older than himself who was working as a serving girl trip and accidentally spill a whole tray of champagne on him at which he struck her with his hoof. He laughed as he raised his hoof to hit her again and she shrank with fear. Laughing Blueblood started to hit her again.

Then suddenly his hoof was stopped dead. Blueblood stopped laughing and looked to see who had dared to stand in his way. He was shocked to see that the young colt who had humiliated him before was the pony who had stopped him from dishing out punishment to the serving filly who had spilled champagne on his coat. How could one colt be that strong. Autumn shoved Blueblood's hoof to the side like it was nothing all the while the giving him a cold stare. Blueblood started to get nervous as his friends whispered behind him Why isn't he hitting the insolent colt? among other things much to the same affect. He couldn't not punish the colt without seeming weak in front of his friends. Blueblood started to walk away in the direction of the party and Autumn started to relax. Then suddenly Blueblood turned and fired ten bolts of magic at Autumn. Autumn turned back toward Blueblood and stopped the bolts dead in their traces with a wave of magical night fire. Blueblood was stunned the young colt had waved off his attack like it was nothing and had used such powerful magic, and he didn't even have a horn! Blueblood desperate not to be made a fool of in front of his friends started use the most powerful magic attack he could think of, but he was snapped out of his concentration by the temperature dropping drastically. He opened his eyes and he froze stiff with fear (which caused his magic to dissipate) as he looked to see Autumn enveloped in a towering inferno made of the same night fire which had stopped his attack before. The flame swirled and spun and its shape was as ever changing as what it was composed of. The entire flame was made up of the night sky, but the stars seemed to dance and spin around one another in an elegant and yet chaotic dance. "PRINCE BLUEBLOOD! I will NOT stand idly by while you harm those who are innocent! Those who YOU deem lower than you, those who only made a small mistake! You think you are HIGHER than them, BETTER than them?! Well I hink it was time someone told you the truth! That you are no better than them and the fact that you treat them like they are makes you even lower than the worst criminals! You take pleasure in THEIR pain? You laugh as you cause an innocent PAIN and TERROR? Then I shall show you how it feels to be in their position!" as Autumn yells this in the royal canterlot voice Blueblood makes the strongest magical barrier he can between Autumn and himself. Autumn flies at Blueblood at top speed covered in flame. Autumn flies through the barrier shattering it as if it was nothing. Autumn slams into Blueblood pushing him at top speed through 1, 2, 3 marble columns and slamming him into the fourth creating a spiderweb of cracks spread outward from the point of impact. Blueblood stared in fear at the young colt who had him pinned to the column as Autumn continued "How do you like being the one who is terrified, the one who is in PAIN!" Autumn pulled Blueblood back and slammed him into the pillar. By this point the entire room had turned to watch the display as Autumn continued "If you ever EVER even TRY to harm ANYPONY! Know that I WILL defend all those who are innocent and you or ANYPONY who tries to hurt them will feel the fear and pain that they caused those innocents tenfold!"

At this Luna and Celestia interrupted Autumn and asked him to stand down. Autumn complied and the two alicorn princesses stood around Blueblood who looked at them with a hopeful gleam of revenge in his eyes and he started to speak. "Auntie Luna Auntie Celestia lock this child in the dungeon he is clearly insane and tried to kill me!" Blueblood tried to continue however a dismissive wave of their hooves stopped him dead in his tracks.

" Prince Blueblood as punishment for your crimes against this colt and the filly whom he protected from your cruelty you are no stripped of your title of prince." said Luna with a cold stare.

"B-but Auntie Luna he was the one who attacked me!"Started Blueblood with fear in his eyes.

"And all of your accounts will be cleared of money and your estates sold off to other ponies more worthy of them. Be glad that I left you with anything at all. Do you think that is fair sister?" said Luna as she turned to look at her older sister.

"Personally I think you a kind heart for leaving him anything at all after what he has done." said Celestia in reply crushing all hope that anypony would help him. "Now leave Blueblood! Before I have the guard escort you out" ordered Celestia waving a hoof for the guards. The guards started to drag him out of the room, but he tore out of their grip and left on his own power. Just before he left the room he knocked the tray out of the filly whom Autumn had defended causing her to squeak in fright. As he turned to leave he was stopped by Autumn who was giving him a glare that put the power of dragons to shame.

"Pick it up." said Autumn with a deep guttural ad threatening tone as he pointed at the fallen platter. Blueblood stood for a moment against the power of that piercing gaze and then he surrendered and picked it up and handed it to the filly. "Now apologize." said Autumn and Blueblood hesitated in disbelief. "Apologize NOW!" yelled Autumn raising a hoof in warning. Blueblood grumbled an angry apology which scared the filly more than put her at peace. Then Blueblood left the room hastily and the ponies all started to talk about the evenings' interesting turn of events. Autumn returned to his mothers' side as the music started back up again.

"I am so proud of you!" said Twilight with a smile and Autumn started to relax and smile back as the princesses walked up.

"Thank you for standing up for those who are to weak do do it on their own." said Luna after a few seconds "and it seems that you were always meant to standup for the innocent and the weak." said Luna with a smile as she pointed to his flank where a cutie mark had appeared. It was a fire made of the night sky and in the center was a bleeding heart.

Autumn seemed stunned at this as he said "I was just doing what I thought was right." The four ponies talk amongst themselves for the duration of the party. Twilight and Autumn eventually had to depart for the station to make their train and soon they were chugging home.

On the way there Autumn was woken up in the middle of the night by a strange sound similar to that of bat wings except it was a lot louder. Autumn opened his eyes to see a pony but it wasn't like any pony he had ever seen it had wings like a Pegasus, but these were more bat-like and he had fangs where his canines were supposed to be. Autumn started to get out of bed to get a better look at what it was doing and saw it was taking some food, but the bed creaked slightly at his movements and the two froze. The bat-pony turned toward sound to see what had made the noise and to his shock he saw that it was a young colt. How did he hear me? I barely made a sound!. The bat-pony turned to fly off when suddenly a small voice stopped his. "Wait, don't go. It's okay I understand. You didn't have any money to buy food so you came back when people were sleeping to get some because you were really hunger didn't you?" said the young colt looking at the bat-pony. Darkwing froze stiff the young colt was spot on. He turned to look at the colt with a curious expression on his face. "Here." said Autumn holding a rather large treat out to the stranger. "It was supposed to be a midnight snack in case I got hunger in the middle of the night, but you look like you need it more than me." said Autumn with a smile. Darkwing looked at the colt and could tell that he wanted to eat it himself, but he was offering it to him a complete stranger who he had just meet just because he looked hungry. He smiled and took the pastry.

"Thank you." said the pony and he turned to leave.

"If you want to you can share our car we have plenty of room." said Autumn looking at him with a smile. Darkwing shook his head and started to leave for a third time. "Wait! At least tell me your name!" said the colt looking at him with a odd expression.

"Darkwing." said the pony and he flew off into the night, but he paused and looked back at the young colt who had even know him and yet had shown him so much kindness then he smiled and flew away. A few hours later the Twilight and Autumn arrived in Ponyville to find it in chaos.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry it took so long for me to get this chapter out, but here it is everypony! I hope you enjoy. Please comment, like, or follow me!:twilightsmile: Happy reading!:pinkiehappy: