• Published 31st Jan 2015
  • 4,226 Views, 69 Comments

My little Pony: Friendship is Digital (OUTDATED) - DarklordAxel20



UNDER SERIOUS REVISIONS. REWRITE PENDING.

  • ...
8
 69
 4,226

Grey Stones and Fiery Gems

Two Days Later, Rarity's Fashion Boutique

It was a peaceful day in Ponyville, all was right, nothing was going wrong, nothing that would endanger the town, no giant digital monsters to take care of, just a calm and relaxing day, " Oh no!! this is terrible!!!! " well, almost nothing wrong, the sudden shout came from Rarity's boutique, there, she wasn't having the best of days. Rarity was pacing back and forth rather quickly, her mane was frizzed up with several strands of hair out of place, " OH this is just awful! how am I ever going to get this done now! " she panicked, causing her to pace even faster.

Agumon was sitting a cushion in the same room as Rarity, snacking on a bowl of fruit she had given him, " Rarity if something is the matter I could help you, " he offered.

She rushed over to him and placed her hooves on his cheeks, " Oh my sweet little Agumon I could never ask you to do such a thing, you just sit here and relax while I handle everything, " sweat ran down her face as not even she knew she could handle what was wrong alone.

" But Rarity, " Agumon started, " What's the matter then, why are you so stressed out if you can handle it. "

Rarity took a deep breath, lowered her head and exhaled, before looking back at the yellow dinosaur digimon, " You see Agumon, just this morning I received a letter from a very famous pony named Sapphire shores, she wants me to design an outfit for her next show, but theres only one problem, " she started to look more worried the more she spoke about it.

" And what's the problem Rarity? " Agumon asked.

She did her best to calm herself down before continuing, " The problem is she wants it decorated with gems, not just any gems, only a certain kind of gem that can be found inside of a rather....hot...cave, and I don't know if I could get it today or not, because she wants the dress by tomorrow! " she sounded twice as stressed as before.

" So a little heat is what's stopping you? " he questioned her while munching on an apple from the fruit bowl, spitting a little bit of it out and getting it on his face in the process.

" Agumon sweetie please don't talk with your mouth full, " she levitated a napkin over to them and proceeded to clean his face off before speaking again, " It's not just the heat darling, the cave where the gems she want is located is crawling with diamond dogs, no good thieving, ponynapping cretins who will do just about anything to get their mangy claws on rare gems, even forcing delicate and beautiful ponies as I, to dig them up for them, " she turned her head away slightly, wanting to forget the time she was put in the very scenario she described.

Agumon swallowed the last piece of his fruit in the bowl before standing up, " Don't you worry Rarity, I'll come with you, I can't protect you from the heat, but if any of those diamond dog thingies even come close to you, I'll scorch em'! " he raised his claw, his tone of voice was greatly enthusiastic and he had a sense of valor in his words.

Rarity took a few moments to think over his words, she didn't want to endanger Agumon, since he had hatched the day before she had grown very close to him, he was almost like her very own foal, except more reptilian and less of a pony. However deep down she knew he was strong, he might not have looked it, but she could feel it, " Alright Agumon sweetie, you can go with me, give me a little bit to prepare and then we'll go. " She smiled and proceeded to hug him very tightly, " Oh thank you so much, I know I said I could never ask you to do such a thing, but now that I think of it it would be nice to have a little company in such a dangerous place, " she continued hugging him, similar to how a mother holds her filly or foal.

Before he could say anything at all, Agumon's stomach began growling, causing the yellow dinosaur to blush and rub the back of his head, " Can we get something to eat on the way there, " he had a sheepish smile on his face as he spoke.

A tiny bit of sweat dropped form Rarity's head as she tried her best not to giggle, " Of course we can Agumon but we must hurry, " she grabbed his claw and went straight out the door with him.

However their way through Ponyville was somewhat of an awkward one, while passing through, Agumon received many stares from the ponies populating the town, some out of curiosity, some out of fear, and some of admiration from some of the younger ponies.
" Rarity, " he said to get her attention, " What are they all staring at, it's kinda bugging me, is, is there something on my face? "

Rarity stopped in her tracks and turned to him, before rubbing his head, " It's alright Agumon sweetie, they've just never seen anypony like you before, just stay with me and nothing bad will happen, understand? " she asked, to which he gave nod in response to her request. She gave him a big smile and continued walking with him, " Then let's get going, I promise they won't do anything sweetie. "

Agumon continued to walk alongside her, still feeling uncomfortable from the looks he was receiving, " Whatever you say Rarity, just don't go to fast, " she gave a giggle and a nod, reassuring him of what she said, and with that, the two continued on their way.

Not far behind them however, three little fillies were hiding behind a nearby barrel, spying as the duo made their way out of Ponyville. " Did ya hear if they said they were goin anywhere Sweetie? " One of the three spoke in a hushed whisper.

" I have no clue Applebloom they weren't talking loud enough, " another replied to the first one that spoke.

" Well you two know what that means, " the third voice spoke, sounding slightly sterner but still feminine, compared to the other two.

The filly known as Sweetie Belle scratched her head with her hoof, " Uh not really Scootaloo, could you be a little more specific? "

Scootaloo jumped up on top of the barrel they were using as cover, " Come on you two should know what I'm talking about, we're all thinking of it. "

Applebloom joined her onto the top of the barrel, helping Sweetie Belle up as well, " Yeah I think you're right Scootaloo, we are thinkin the same thin your thinkin. "

The three grabbed each others hooves and took a great leap off the barrel before taking off after Rarity and Agumon, " CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS SISTER TRACKERS!!! "

Scootaloo got a confused look on her face as she trailed along with her two friends, " Cutie Mark Crusaders sister trackers? I know I said we were all thinking the same thing, but is that seriously the best we can come up with? "

Applebloom stopped, shrugged, and continued after her friends, " Beats me? "

" We'll think of a better name later! " Sweetie Belle exclaimed, " Let's just follow Rarity and that weird yellow dragon she's with.

A Little Later, The Gem Mines on the Outskirts of Ponyville

Agumon scratched his head in confusion, he watched as Rarity tiptoed throughout the stony area, as if she were expecting something bad to happen at any moment. " Uh Rarity, what are you doing? Is there something the matter, if so do you need my help? " he asked in an innocent manner.

Rarity shook her head before turning back to face him, " Oh, nothing is the matter Agumon sweetie, just...not right... " concern could be heard in her voice as she frantically looked back and forth.

" Not right? " Agumon repeated her, sounding just as confused as he originally was.

" Yes darling, " Rarity replied, " There are supposed to be a nasty bunch of creatures called diamond dogs around here...but...I don't see them anywhere...or smell them for that matter... "

The curious yellow digimon decided that he would poke around in the area around he and the pony he was accompanying. Rarity had mentioned something about holes being in the surrounding area, but he had yet to even see one, " Rarity I don't really see any holes here, didn't you say something about there being alot of them? "

She gave small nod, " That I did Agumon sweetie. " The more she looked around, the more concerned she became, " Those awful diamond dogs just love digging holes, why, they leave so many that you can't go a few steps without nearly falling into one. " Rarity spoke with disgust in her voice as memories of being their " hostage " came flooding back to her mind.

" Hmm? " something nearby caught Agumon's attention, " Hey what's this? " he shifted a decently sized rock out the way, revealing a grey, bipedal canine, shivering in place as he covered his head. Agumon cupped his claws in front of his mouth, " Hey Rarity! I think I found one! "

The quivering dog peeked one of it's eyes from out of it's paw, resulting in it's eye widening upon laying it on Agumon, " Yikes!!!! Th-th-theres another one!!! " He went to take off running, only to be lifted into the air by a certain unicorn's magic.

Rarity gave a slight grin as she watched the fearful diamond dog trying to flee while held aloft in the air. " Oh would you calm down, Agumon wouldn't hurt a fly.

The sound of the familiar feminine voice caused the dogs eyes to widen further, " M-m-m-m-miss R-Rarity....wh-what a surprise, " his quivering resumed, only twice as fast.

" Say Rarity, " Agumon spoke up, " Why does he look like he's about to have a panic attack? "

Rarity slowly shook her head, " I haven't the foggiest idea Agumon, why don't we ask him, before he passes out that is. " She lowered the diamond dog to her eye level, still feeling slightly amused as he fought to escape her grasp. " So mister diamond dog, why exactly are you hiding behind that rock like a filly during a thunderstorm? "she asked in the nicest voice she could.

" Wh-why was I hiding? I....I wasn't hiding ...I was- " but he was cut off by Rarity shaking him about in the air. " Alright alright I'll talk I'll talk! " Rarity gave a smile of satisfactory upon hearing that, " We....we were down in th-that cave, right over there! " He pointed dramatically, " There had to be a dozen of us! but suddenly...these....things! they came out from everywhere! we tried to fight them off but there were too many of them...and then...and then...and then! " the diamond dog began hyperventilating just from the memory of the experience.

A loud sigh could be heard coming from Rarity and her eyes could be seen rolling, " Alright that's enough, now get out of here you vile thing. "

The two watched the diamond dog scamper off in fear, " I wonder what got him so spooked? " Agumon pondered out loud.

" I'm not sure darling, " Rarity replied, " But what I am sure of is there's something suspicious in that cave. " Rarity rubbed her chin, thinking something over in her head, " I've got it! " she suddenly exclaimed.

" Got what? do you have any idea what got that pooch so frightened? " Agumon asked curiously.

" Oh, nothing darling, " she gave a sheepish smile, " Just realized that I brought the perfect hat for this occasion, it should keep my mane perfectly safe whilst we spelunk about. "

Agumon wasn't quite sure what she meant, but he decided it would be best not to say anything about it. " Well, alright then Rarity, but I think now would be a better time than ever to go into the cave. " The yellow dinosaur gestured towards the very cave that the diamond dog was so terrified of.

" Of course darling, " the way Rarity spoke made it seem as if she didn't want to go into the cave, but whether she did or not wasn't really clear to Agumon. " Who knows, " she started talking as she made her way towards the mouth of the cave, " Perhaps I'll find some lustrous gems lying about in this retched place. "

Her digimon partner gave what she could only assume was a smile, " That's the spirit Rarity, now let's get going. "

She watched him happily trot off into the cave without her, causing her eyes to widen slightly, " A-Agumon sweetie don't run off without me you might get lost! " She amde haste to catch up with him, lest the poor digimon get lost in the darkness of the cave.

Not far away, the three fillies who had previously been following the duo were hidden behind a large rock. " Did you hear what Rarity called that thing Sweetie? " Applebloom asked.

The white filly gave a nod, " She said something along the lines of....Agu...something... " she had heard her sister say it's name, but not as clearly as she would've liked.

" It had an M in it's name I'm pretty sure, " Scootaloo added.

" Nevermind it's name! " Sweetie Belle blurted out, " We're here to see what Rarity is up to, now let's hurry.

Inside the Gem Mines

having traveled a good distance into the cave with nothing out of the ordinary seen yet, the two were just about ready to leave. Even with the disappointment from Agumon, and relief from Rarity, the trip wasn't a total bust, after all, the duo had managed to come across a sizable collection of gems while spelunking. Rarity patted Agumon on his back, " It's alright Agumon darling, I'm sure if there were something here it's more than likely gone by now, " she could tell he was disappointed that the search came up empty.

The yellow digimon let out a small sigh, " It's alright Rarity, I just really wanted to see what got that dog so scared, I mean it might've even been another digimon. "

It wasn't difficult to tell that the ordeal upset the rookie digimon, which didn't make Rarity happy one bit. " Well...if it really means that much to you Agumon...we can look around a little longer..just to see what we find, " she gave her partner a caring smile, hoping it and her offer to him would cheer him up.

Rarity's offer did just that, Agumon perked right up and raised his claws high in the air, " You're the best Rarity! " He went to give his partner a hug, but stopped immediately upon noticing her frozen in place, a horrified look stuck on her face. " Hm? Rarity what's wrong, you look like you've seen a bakemon. "

She gave no verbal response, instead she shakily pointed her hoof towards the blackness of the deep cave. Deep in the darkness, several glowing red eyes could be seen glaring back at the pony and her partner. "...A-A-Agumon...wh-what are those..?? " Rarity quivered behind Agumon, only poking her head out enough to barely see the glaring eyes.

Agumon took a step forward and held his arm out in front of Rarity, " Don't worry Rarity, I'll keep these bozos away from you. Eat this! Pepper breath! " he took a deep breath before launching mighty fireball from his maw, flying right into the darkness. Upon hitting something, the attack was enough to illuminate the cave long enough for Agumon discover the owners of the eyes.

The owners of the red glaring eyes were a group of grey creatures that resembled large feline-rabbit hybrids. They had long black flaws at the end of their arms and their eyes were lined with a deep black color. They could be seen sneering and grinning in the short moments they could be seen, and their had to at least be twenty of them.

Agumon's eyes widened a bit and he took a step back, " Uh oh, it's a bunch of Gazimon! "

Still quivering, Rarity stayed close to her partner, not wanting to move an inch away, " G-Gazimon...? What are those... " she asked, her voice as shaky as her own body.

Agumon gulped, while he wasn't scared of a lone Gazimon, twenty seemed to be more than the usually brave digimon could handle. "...Gazimon, their a mean bunch of virus digimon who, while normally aren't too much to worry about, but when they get together like this they become a real pain in the rear. "

The group of virus digimon made their way out of the darkness and into the luminescence of Rarity's horn light. " Heheheh, " one wearing a pair of scratched up sunglasses stepped forward, using his index claw to rub under his nose. " Looky looky boys, seems like we got another bunch of intruders in our new home, and look, one of em' has been picking up our gems. " The group of rogue digimon began circling around the duo, wicked grins on the faces of each one. " We're just gonna have ta teach em' what happens when ya come to our turf, just like we did with those mutts from before, why, they sure didn't stick around long when they met the boss. "

Agumon gritted his teeth together, even though he was looking forward to meeting a digimon, he sure didn't want ti to be a bunch of Gazimon. " And whose your boss you bunch of digi-dorks, " the dinosaur digimon took a step back, making sure he was as close to Rarity as he could get.

The Gazimon wearing sunglasses shook his head and waved his claw back and forth, " Ah-ah-ah, it would ruin the surprise, now like I was gonna saw, grab em' boys! " He pointed his claw right at the digimon and pony, followed by the other nineteen Gazimon leaping at the "intruders" quickly grabbing them up and hauling them off deeper into the cave.

" L-let go of me you bunch of brutes! " Rarity demanded, yet her demands fell on deaf ears.

" Put Rarity down you bunch of bozos! Don't make me fry each and every one of you! " Agumon struggled in their grasp, but their were just to many to force himself free.

Upon reaching the bowels of the cave, the group of Gazimon tossed their captives into a makeshift cage they made with spare materials they had managed scraped together. " There, that should hold em' at least till the boss wakes up from his nap. "

Rarity scooted as close to Agumon as she could, not wanting to be anywhere near the bars, " So unsanitary!! " She shrieked, " Why there's dirt all over the place, I refuse to stay here any longer, I demand that you release Agumon and myself right this instant!! " she shouted at the Gazimon wearing the glasses.

" Yeah what Rarity said!! You've got five seconds before I scorch ya! " Agumon declared angrily.

The lead Gazimon gripped his teeth together in anger and annoyance from the sounds of their voices, " Would ya shut up already!! Yer hurtin my ears ya couple of pains!!! " The shouting was abruptly brought to an end however when the cave began violently shaking. " Oh nos! the boss! all dis shoutin went and woke him up! Run for it, Every mon for himself!!! " he shouted before running off comically, leaving a dust cloud in his shape behind him as well as his sunglasses, although he didn't leave them there long as she quickly darted back to pick, only to run off again.

Rarity and Agumon's eyes widened as a giant silhouette made it's way out of the deepest reaches of the cave, followed by the lowest growl either of the two had ever heard. A singular red eye could be seen glowing from the blackness of the cave as well as the ground shaking with every footstep it took.

" A-A-A-Agumon darling....what in all of E-Eq-Equestria is that?!?! " she practically screamed in the digimon's barely visible ears.

Agumon gulped and began striking against the bars of the makeshift cage using his claws, " I...I think I have a pretty good idea about who and what that is...and it's not a good thing! "

" WHO AWOKE ME FROM MY SLUMBER!!! I'LL TURN YOU INTO MINCEMEAT AND EAT YA FOR LUNCH!!! " the voice boomed throughout the cave, only causing the cave to shake more.

The three fillies who had followed Rarity into the cave quaked in place as they hugged one another. They had witnessed both Rarity and the yellow dragon she was with being capture by the large rabbit-cats, and originally intended on rescuing them, but upon hearing the mighty roar from the cave, any courage they had quickly left. "....L-let's get out of here girls...I'm sure Rarity will be just fine...I mean she has that dragon with her... " Scootaloo suggested fearfully.

"...Y-yeah...Scootaloo's right...let's get the hay outta here before whatever that is....t-turns us inta mincemeat...whatever that is...and eats us.. " Applebloom said, agreeing with her flightless friend.

Sweetie Belle however, had other things in mind, " No! " She exclaimed, " I won't just leave Rarity to be eaten by some monster!! " And without warning, she took off towards the chamber her sister was being held in.

Meanwhile, Agumon was bracing himself for the monster who had yet to pull itself out of the darkness, all while still bashing on the bars of the cage, " Come on already you stupid hunk of junk! Break! " but despite being made of junk parts, the cage held together better than he thought it would.

" Agumon! " Rarity started screaming, " It's almost here! "

However "almost" was an understatement, the one eyed monster had already made it's way into the lit chamber that the two were being held in. Agumon's eyes widened greatly, " It's exactly what I thought it was! making it just as bad as I thought it would be! "

" It's Cyclonemon!!! " Agumon shouted, trying even harder to break the bars.

" What in all of Equestria is that!! " both Rarity and Sweetie Belle shouted at the same time.

Even while panicking, Agumon still seemed capable of telling Rarity what the monster before them was, " That's Cyclonemon! he's a real nasty digimon! He used to be a good guy but one day that all changed, now hes a nothing but bad news, if he doesn't smash you with that big arm of his he'll fry you to a crisp with his hyper heat attack! So we got to get out of here as fast as our legs can carry us! "

The hulking digi-behemoth made it's way towards the caged pony and digimon, " Looks like those lousy Gazimon nabbed me a snack while I was nappin, I guess I won't munch on em' for waking me up. " Although his voice still boomed, it was now to a volume that didn't cause the entire cave to rumble.

" Agumon please hurry, as much as I like sitting around in this cage I don't think being eaten alive by a brute like that is on my schedule! " Rarity yelled.

" I'm trying! I'm Trying! " he struggled even more when he suddenly took an audible gulp, " I promised myself I wouldn't do this...not with Rarity near me...but here goes! Pepper breath!! " he launched powerful fireball point blank at the bars of the cage, causing them to go flying off, and allowing the two to run flee from the cage...and right into the path of a very hungry Cyclonemon.

" You got guts for a little mon, I'll be sure to eat ya last, " with a single swipe of his smaller arm, he grasped Rarity tightly. " This one will make a decent snack, " he licked his nonexistent lips as he raised the mare towards his mouth.

" NOO!!! Let me go you brutish fiend!! " Rarity screamed loudly.

" RARITY NO!!!! Let her go!!!! " Agumon shouted angrily.

" yeah what he said, let my sister go!!!! " Sweetie Belle came charging towards the monster digimon, bucking it's foot as hard as her little legs would let her, but it only caused her to bounce off.

" SWEETIE BELLE?!?! " Rarity asked in a scream.

" I said let her go!!!!! " Agumon shouted again, " I warned you!!! PEPPER BREATH!!! " he released the largest fireball he could, colliding with the giant digimon's face and exploding on impact.

However despite the size of the impact, it didn't even phase the larger digimon, " HAHAHAHAH!!!!! " Cyclonemon began chuckling wickedly, " You got spirit pipsqueak, it's a shame I'll have to smash it out of ya as soon as I get done snacking on these two morsels. " He opened his tooth-filled mouth and began moving Rarity towards it with the intentions of making a meal out of the mare.

" NOOOOOO!!!!!!! " Shouted all three of Rarity, Sweetie Belle and Agumon. When suddenly, Rarity's cutie mark began glowing brightly, as well Agumon's body glowing.

" Whoa!! " Agumon suddenly shouted as his body began growing within the light.

Rarity's, as well as the three filly's eyes widened as they witnessed the spectacle, "....Agumon... "

" Agumon digivolve to!!!! " his body began changing further in the bright light.

" GREYMON!!!!!!!! " The mighty digimon roared as he erupted from the light, now the same height, if not taller than the evil digimon before him. His yellow body now dawning blue stripes and atop his head rested what seemed to be a brown horned helmet, but what was really extremely hardened skin that Greymon formed upon digivolving. The giant dinosaur digimon let out a deep growl as he made his way towards Cyclonemon.

Rarity's eyes were glued on the new digital monster standing before her, "....A-Agumon..? " her voice quivered as she spoke.

The new digimon let out a growl before speaking, " I'm Greymon now, " was all he said before focusing on Cyclonemon.

Cyclonemon bared his teeth angrily and dropped Rarity, " I won't have some digi-chump ruining my meal! Eat this punk!! Hyper heat!!!! " The virus digimon opened his jagged maw releasing a wave of intense heat towards Greymon " Heheheh, that taught him a thing or two. "

" Greymon no!!! " Rarity shouted as she made her way towards her digimon, but stopped in her tracks once she saw that he was completely unharmed.

" Is that the best you got, " Greymon taunted him, leaving Cyclonemon at a loss for words, " Now it's my turn. " The dinosaur digimon cracked a grin of his own before taking air into his his body, " NOVA BLAST!!!!!! " he fired a massive fireball from his mouth, launching it directly into the body of the shocked Cyclonemon, not only enveloping him in flames but also knocking him backwards into the cave.

Rarity picked her sister up and made her way to Greymon's foot, " Agu- I mean, Greymon you were fantastic, let's hurry and go please. " She pleaded to him but his attention remained on something else.

" No Rarity, " he shook his head, " You get going, I'll take care of this digi-clown, he's not done yet. "

She wasn't sure how to respond at first, all she knew was he was right, she had to get Sweetie Bell and go. Rarity responded with a nod, " alright Greymon, just stay safe sweetie. " Using a teleportation spell similar to Twilight's she warped up to his shoulder, and planted a tiny kiss on the side of his head before warping back to Sweetie Belle.

Rarity grabbed her sister and made her way out of the cave, however she brought herself to a screeching halt upon finding Applebloom and Scootaloo. She mentally facehoofed herself, " How did I not think you two wouldn't have tagged along with Sweetie, well let's just hurry, none of us won't want to be here any longer then we have to. "

Outside of the Cave

Rarity along with the fillies, relished the fact that they had escaped from the cave. Each one took their time catching their breath. " Well, that certainly was eventful, " Rarity let out a sigh of relief before quickly pulling her sister into a hug. " Sweetie Belle what are you doing here, you could have been seriously hurt or worse... "

Sweetie Belle lowered her head sadly, she hadn't meant to worry Rarity, she only wanted to make sure her big sister was safe. "...I'm sorry Rarity...I didn't know things were going to turn out how they did..I didn't know two big monsters were going to fight...if I did I would've just stayed home... "

It was easy for Rarity to tell that her sister was saddened by her worrying, which in turn, saddened Rarity. Rarity had begun to frown, "...It's alright Sweetie Belle, I'm just glad your safe...Celestia only knows what would've happened had something happened to you. " She quickly pulled her sister into a warm and caring hug, when all of a sudden, the ground beneath them began shaking.

" Uhhhh Rarity! " Scootaloo called out, " as sweet as it is that you and Sweetie are making up, I think something bad is going to happen! "

Suddenly and without warning, Cyclonemon came crashing out of the cave through mountain of rocks that made it up, with Greymon in hot pursuit. " I'm not done with you ugly! " Greymon declared as he delivered a powerful headbutt into Cyclonemon's torso, sending the cycloptic digimon airborne.

" Rarity what are those things?! " Sweetie Belle shouted out as she clung to her sister tightly.

Before Rarity could give a reply the two behemoths clashed, Cyclonemon brought down it's tree sized arm like a hammer in an attempt to crush Greymon, " I'm sick and tired of ya!! "

But Greymon wasn't having any of it, he managed to catch the colossal arm using his own monstrous strength." I'm getting sick of you! " Greymon retorted, " Now get lost!! Nova Blast!!! " the dinosaur digimon released another giant fireball from his large mouth, knocking the giant cyclops onto his back as well as leaving a large scorch mark on his torso.

Rarity hastily moved herself and the fillies a safe distance away, where they were safe from the ongoing battle. The white mare took another sigh of relief, " Now to answer your question Sweetie Belle, that big one with the wondrous blue stripes is my sweet little Koromon all grown up, and the awfully dreadful one with one eye is a nasty beast named Cyclonemon...at least I believe that's what Agumon called him... "

The three fillies looked extremely confused at the older ponies explanation. " What's a Koromon? And an Agumon? " Sweetie Belle asked in an even more confused manner.

Rarity let out a loud sigh and rolled her eyes slightly, " I'll explain later, alright, for now we just need to let Greymon take care of this eyesore. "

And take care of him is what Greymon did, he gave Cyclonemon no time at all to recover from his assault, leaving the one-eyed digital monster helpless on the ground. "....How could I get beaten by such a chump... " Cyclonemon tried his hardest to pick himself up, but he just didn't have the strength, leaving the once mighty monster helpless.

" Greymon!! " Rarity shouted out to catch her partner's attention, " Finish him off! for me!! "

Greymon gave a growl and a nod , " Rarity's tired of seeing you, and so am I! " The giant dinosaur came charging towards the downed cyclops, before using his powerful skull to fling his opponent into the air.

" No please I'll be a good mon I promise!!! " Cyclonemon begged as he soared through the air.

" Sorry no take backs! " Greymon shouted before he began taking air into his lungs.

The three fillies watched the conclusion happening. Expressions of awe and amazement stuck to their faces, " Cool!!! " they shouted in unison.

" NOVA BLAST!!! " Greymon cried out as he launched the biggest fireball he had so far right at the airborne digimon.

" HE SHOOTS!!! " the fillies shouted with excitement in unison.

" NOOOOOOO!!!!!! " the cyclops digimon screamed as the enormous ball of fire collided with and enveloped his body before finally exploding.

" HE SCORES!!!!!!! " the three jumped high into the air at the same time as they cheered.

Rarity had been holding her breath ever since the battle had started coming to an end. Now that the conflict had ended she could release it, " Oh how glad I am that this is all over. " She watched as Greymon made his way towards them, only to collapse before her. She gasped and her eyes widened, " Greymon?! " She quickly sprinted towards him and wrapper her front legs as far around his head as she could, " Greymon Sweetie are you alright...please answer me... " she could feel tears welling up in her eyes, but before they could escape her partner began to glow once more and shrink as well.

The once giant Greymon shrunk, and shrunk, until finally he was a little Koromon again. "...Ow..my everything hurts... " his little ears drooped behind him, he had no energy left in his little body.

" Koromon! " Rarity quickly pulled the small pink digimon into her hooves, hugging him tightly. " Oh I was so worried about you Koromon I thought I had lost my little baby! " despite the thoughts that had run through her head when she law him lying motionless, Rarity had managed to keep herself from crying.

Koromon gave a weak smile before closing his eyes and resting in her hooves, " Say Rarity, do you think we could get a bite to eat now that all this is over. "

Rarity couldn't help but smile at her little partner, even if food was the only thing ever on his mind, she was just glad he was OK. " Of course we can sweetie, you can eat as much as you want once we get back to the boutique. " And with all that out of the way, the five of them made their way back to Ponyville, leaving the endeavor they had experienced behind them, but would it really be the last situation of that kind that they would experience, none of them knew. All they knew is that they were glad it was finally over.

Author's Note:

Hey their ladies, gentlecolts, bronies, pegasisters, and digimon fans alike :twilightsmile: It feels amazing to finally be able to work on this story again. I'm sorry that it took so long for a new chapter to come out, I had originally intended to put it out sooner but once I began writing, disaster struck. My computer got pretty busted up and I could only write when I was at specific houses, which wasn't very often. However now my computer is repaired and back which means I'm back and writing. I do know that if I keep writing chapters this long updates won't be as frequent but who knows :twilightblush: Well I hope you all enjoy reading this chapter, it was well worth writing it, if you enjoyed feel free to leave a comment about what you enjoyed or if you'd like to see anything specific or I guess anything it is your comment after all. I'll see you all again soon, so until then, see you next time :twilightsmile:

Next time on My Little Pony: Friendship is Digital: A Mare and her Wolf